Choosing a wife (Need experienced anons)

I've two options for now.

Mutt girl, she's 2 years younger than me, cute, traditional, virgin, not a degenerate, smart enough for her age compared to today's women.

Spanish / German girl, just like me, kind of stupid of her age, had a boyfriend already (I doubt she got dicked but I can't be sure) doesn't care much about her studies just so she can go ass shaking in the club, follows pretty much every trend for tumblr girls

Based on what did you choose your wife anons? What's a good woman to have children like? any advice or insight is good anons.

Attached: 1559428814598.png (1305x844, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_ICo90vj8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are either girls Christians?

Mutt is jehova witness and the other one is lost in life

youtube.com/watch?v=u_ICo90vj8A

Don't date Christian girls. They are already in love with Jesus and you don't want to compare yourself constantly. If you had children with a Christian woman, she will love another man's son (Jesus) Christianity is a messed up religion. Date a JE WISH or agnostic girl instead. They aren't already in love with someone else and an impossible standard to measure up to which is a lie because he wasn't perfect to begin with. That's just a bunch of gay speak from gay priests who want to 'enter' his body and eat his bread.

Take the mutt.

Wow try harder please schlomo

Attached: 1554699258916.png (939x598, 467K)

Yeah he's definitely one, I learned that american flags are most of the time, kikes.

>had a boyfriend already (I doubt she got dicked but I can't be sure) doesn't care much about her studies just so she can go ass shaking in the club
I'm sure she did, many of times

Nope, just not dating Christian girls. Truth be known I have never liked them and have always thought the religion was crazy stupid; prewiring participants for total failure in life which is intentional. OS is a lie. Render to Caesar nothing. Enter not the Kingdom of Heaven through another man's body. Blood is incapable of removing your S IN.

mutt. club girl is on her way to full roastie. I very much guarantee she has had at least 4 dicks; none were her boyfriend. absolute degenerate beyond redemption.

>managed nightclubs for 12 years. see this all the time.
also never marry any girl who works in hospitality btw.

Attached: 1559400450053.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Jewish girls are in love with money. No man can compete against that.

She's a really innocent girl, she's getting corrupted lately by her university retarded female friends lately, this started after she ended with her boyfriend, but yes, maybe you're right.

Read up on Christianity before you start spouting shit, faggot.

rea up on Christianity ?

good one. do you know who I am ? I hope it self annihilates along with Islam. You cannot control a person's mind, especially one where God has built a house. You evangelicals are just as nauseating as atheists.

Well shit, I started believin I had a chance to turn her into a real woman

>do you know who I am
who are you?

Welcome newfag, remember you're stuck here forever.

Check out the mommy. It"s what you're in for.

What are you, protescuck, chatocuck or Orthodox?

>who am I

a person who has spent a lifetime in church and received a toxic dose of religious stupidity that's who. From the molestation to the tax exempt shit eating grin. I hate it all. I believe in God. Look up, its that simple. Religion, all of it, is total crap.

mutt. NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND

Haha yeah cause that's going to matter at all you fucking dumb shit

A Gnostic Deist, one who borders on or could best be described as Luciferian.

LU CRETIA

Why is this so important, though I don't want a woman that has been dicked already, they may not be as loyal. Is this why?

>the tax exempt
>wanting our kike run government to have more money
> I believe in God
The God of the Bible?

If that an the case the american flag you are talking Toni's an like trying to get you to marry a christkike the only thing
Said wrong was to marry a kike but really you aren't white so you shouldn't nice a fuck. Marry a Jew girl and destroy there genetics

Mutt girl is probably the same fucking way

You obviously don't know what you are talking about Jew worshiper

Hopefully he doesn't believe in a Jewish god like you do

YOU PICK THE WOMAN WHO IS CLOSEST TO YOU GENETICALLY. Anything else is RETARDED. If you are going to make the woman your wife it doesn't matter who they were before because they will adopt your politics and world view anyway. Women should be picked based on genetics and nothing else.

While this is somewhat of a meme, the more dicks a chick has the less she is able to pair bond.
Take the mutt. Even from a character perspective you don't want any chick interested in "the club"

non degenerate, virgin, mutt with trad values is gonna be easier to mold into a wife and is less likely to "miss her party days" and shit.

Choose the one you can tolerate her brand of crazy.
>All women are crazy
Your choices: how much and in what way.

Christianity has nothing to do with Judaism

>she is able to pair bond.
That is not the problem
The problem is people that have sex before their are married do not value marriage
Also new > used

I highly doubt it, even though she's a mutt she acts like a pure woman, I also said she's younger than me, I been her only boyfriend, she didn't even know how to kiss, I know she will be loyal to me

Follow your heart faggot.

>trad values
Cringe, that girl still has had many dicks you fucking useless underage fuckhead

I'm a man we use our brain, and because I use a brain I also listen to more experienced men, listening your heart is being a faggot

I'm not sure that's inherently a given, but I agree that it's certainly putting the cart before the horse.
Sex within the confines of marriage is of course the ideal, but I'd rather see anons be able to find a stable marriage and family life even if they have to work through the hurdle of being with or being a non virgin.

>she acts
you really are extremely fucking dumb if you believe she hasn't done that shit because she projects herself in a feminine manor or a prude.

They both are one in the same fuck head.

Your spanish/german girl sounds 100% spanish to me, so pick the other one

Attached: d769e242b365e0d23a8ac9d8ae38e3ba.jpg (541x547, 9K)

American bro are you shilling against me? If you'd met this girl you would know she's not been turned into a sex toy by the kikes

>through the hurdle of being with or being a non virgin.
I agree which is why you should not worry about the pair bonding nonsense
But if a girl or you is not a virgin what is important is that they realize what they did was wrong instead of justifying it by claiming they were in "long term relationships"

>They both are one in the same fuck head.
How?

Man I want to stay true to my race, she's a beauty, perfect body for having children, the problem is she has been subverted already

You ever read the fucking bible? Jesus was a jew and the OT is jewish. They are the same NT is jewish as well just more approved version for the goyim.

Attached: 1546428683042.png (896x5808, 247K)

Jesus did not practice the religion of Judaism

SO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. That is the purpose of making her your wife! Get her out of that shitty environment as fast as you can and redpill her ffs. You lead her and she takes on your views, not the other way around. What are you even waiting for?

So is getting married.

Racial criterias:
>White/Caucasian
>At least 4/10 in looks
>Ectomorph or Mesomorph, because the Endomorph girls get extremely fat in their 40s
>Purely Gentile origin
>Straight or concave nose
>Not taller than me (6 feet), but favourably above average for females
Psychological criterias:
>For the love of God, NOT OVERLY EMOTIONAL! Emotional girls are usually portrayed in culture as virtuous and pure, but in the 21th century it's not really the case, and such girls are just hoes that might "love" you for a moment, but suddenly change their mind as quickly as they see a 10/10 Chad, they are also very, very likely to cheat on you so watch out and don't fall for them.
>Intelligent, favourably with an IQ above average
>Loyal, grateful
>Open to start a family
>Traditional or at least accepting the dominant male role

Come my guy he did he practice the OT he was circumcised you fucking idiot.

I'm doing it, I'm redpilling both, shit I may even just keep them active while searching for other woman.
But I turned the white girl from a femitard to pro life, I'm making her understand NatSoc and how fake is the world of current politics, she was living in Brazil and being brainwashed by the leftist shits

>he did he practice the OT
Do "jews"

yes they do.

Pretty hard to do when you reject God

>checked
>she's a 7
> I would say she's ectomorph
> Yeah no jewish shit in our blood
> straight nose
> she's like 1.60 meters, I'm 1.75+
------
>She's emotional lately because she left her country and family and is being hard for her but I'm fixing it, won't be a problem in a few weeks.
> Compared to the average white woman from today, she's not that intelligent, smart enough to get good grades without problem through all school life but that doesn't say much.
>She enjoys having a family
>She respects my masculinity, not traditional though.

Not when all you do is follow the OT you fucking dingus.

source image

Attached: e5rqj8.jpg (1280x1098, 306K)

>I'm 1.75+
Manlet, lol.

I used the plus because thats what I was when I was 14 I'm 19 now and I've no idea how tall I'm lol

user women are passive creatures, they don't so much decide things as they let other people make the decisions for them.

whatever the fate of your would be marriage its up to you and weather or not you continue to value it and keep it going.

Go get yourself measured, it's important to know how tall you are.

By "emotional" I was more refering to relying on emotions or relying on mind. Women overly relying on emotions make terrible long-time partners.

By rejecting God you are not following it

Go for the mutt.
Germanic one already sounds like bad waifu material.
You want the slightly antisocial gal, so she wont end up becoming the town bicycle like the second girl will(ignoring studies to shake ass is in itself a massive red flag)

Barely close to 1.80

Again you are a newfag go read the OT fuckhead and get back to me. NT sure as like I said it is for the gentile.

Attached: 1536581975007.png (2198x892, 335K)

Why would german be bad? plus we descend from the same countries isn't that something good?

But I agree with your second point

I don't recall seeing her commit actions just because he was relying on an emotion, she seems to do some thought process, not lately maybe, but that's the instinct way she has to behave

The German gal, while being genetically superior is clearly socially overactive, which is a red flag for any potential husband.
Good men want debt free virgins without tattoos. Make that your mantra, and never forget it.

Oh she has a stupid tattoo on her arm but is something she did with her dad.

How can you follow the OT while rejecting God at the same time?

>stupid tattoo
Sounds like you're trying to talk yourself into the ass-shaker, even though everything you tell us about her is a red flag.