Why are american woman getting fatter and fatter and drinking more than ever

And why does nobody REALLY write about this? Or ask why? Do woman lack self control?

Attached: DCFA0A3A-1A00-4326-8589-BF6D44BD0738.jpg (1125x1228, 826K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201304/the-lingering-psychological-effects-multiple-sex-partners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

“A recent observational survey on Chicago’s Michigan Avenue failed to detect one normal-weight person during a 30 minute viewing sample period. “

Because you cannot be critical of woman anymore. When was the last time you saw an article negatively questioning something woman do?

Avg American 24 yr old woman

Attached: AD51271D-1861-4365-8537-241BC549C78E.jpg (1125x1553, 836K)

>last time you saw an article negatively questioning something woman do?

"women who dont support trannys and abortion are betraying their gender."

Drank so much she forgot she eventually needed a place to live not at Sunday brunch

Attached: 8F5FEBE2-03CB-4E40-9F47-0C45982773EE.jpg (1125x1388, 780K)

Carbs make you hungry for more carbs.
Geeze we all know that from eating chinese food.
And grains make you fat. We feed them to cows to make cows fat and then wonder why when we eat bread we get fat. That was literally pushed on us by a fellow named (((Weinberg))).
Stop eating bread. Eat meat. 60% of your calories from fat, 20% protein, 20% leafy green veggies.
There's a reason why god approved of bbq and blew smoke in Cain's face.

Attached: cain and abel grains and meat.jpg (1181x710, 816K)

((Rosenberg))

No, you fat kike, its not.

Attached: 9BE8E59C-1562-427E-91E0-8355AABACA7C.jpg (1125x1609, 732K)

also don't be afraid to fast 1 or 2 days a week

This. I swore off bread and am now skinny without even working out.

>14 years

if it was reversed man would be in jail for life

We don't write about it or ask why because we're busy looking at the fit and petite qt girls, that we never really realized there were so many of them. Most fat bitches wanna fuck Tyrone and ackmed anyway so I generally ignore them

How to be healthy in this clown world. Eat beef liver, cod liver, chicken liver, salmon roe, sardines, animal brains, steak, ground beef, eggs, raw kefir and milk, butter, lard, beef tallow, pemmican. Don’t eat vegetables, eat fruit as a treat. If you are fat/ skinny fat, fast. Fast for 2-3 days. Very easy way to lose body fat quickly. Find it much easier than to limit my caloric intake for months on in. Fast until you are at your goal body. Eat food with nutrition.

>hit wall
>no husband
>no kids
>no prospects
What is there to do but drink and eat bon bons?

Attached: 61889147_1036765106522906_540622226630639616_n.jpg (960x960, 81K)

>eating assorted livers
Fuck off you disgusting pleb

animal organs are literally the most nutrient dense food the human body can absorb you pleb

grass fed beef liver is the best source of vitamin C you can get

Brainwashed sheep

>to fast?

Attached: 45CA370D-40B1-4D77-9A7C-A07B8E6A5901.png (870x870, 19K)

There are still plenty of desperate men that will fuck them.

I find it funny men are evolving to like obese women as a pure survival mechanism as they can't find a healthy mate.
Better to knock up a fatty that will miscarry 4/5 times than never make any at all I guess.

>Don’t eat vegetables
why?

>observational survey on Chicago’s Michigan Avenue
>observational survey
Kek. We watched sheboons walk around one afternoon and this is what wer found

Attached: 1559416961862.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>whales on beach
>beach on whales

If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
(Fatbusters!)

If it's somethin' weird an' it don't look good
Who ya gonna call?
(Fatbusters!)

Hehe gotta go fast

White women, or "Beckys," have been getting negative articles frequently since 2017.

Attached: whitewomen.png (1000x892, 316K)

>if you only knew...

Attached: 1559326898064.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Because thirsty betas will still fuck them

>Berg

Bread weighs you down and is very inflammatory for many people. I still eat my spaghetti on occasion. I eat raw eggs in place of coffee now i have better energy and wake up and can start my day off faster

They have no shame whatsoever. And if you dare to suggest that your girlfriend might want to consider losing weight, she'll just find another guy with lower standards and cheat on you with him. There's no incentive for women to improve themselves anymore.

most of them contain anti nutrient chemicals that absorb nutrients from your body then you shit it out not to mention the pesticides that will give you cancer or somthing

animal organs are much denser in nutrients just look into the carnivore diet by far the best results of any diet iv seen

Attached: 1559458764974.jpg (640x671, 114K)

>Helena, also known as Karine
????

Carbs.
Stop eating them. Stop drinking them.
They are killing you.

I haven’t done raw meat or organs yet, I want to soon. Raw egg has made me feel amazing as it is. My balls are not big enough to do raw meat yet

>non-consenting grabbing of vaginas
These fucking kikes.
Its consensual if they let you

marry, kill, fuck

There are more fat men than woman in your country.

They're becoming non-whiter, more diseased, older and drugged up degenerate sluts on pills.

>There are more fat men than woman in your country.
no

Women are more likely to be obese or extremely obese.

Attached: obesity.jpg (949x703, 246K)

False.

Dude imagines the smell

Honestly, its because its hard to see this as a problem. It may be disgusting, but think about human history. How much of our history was spent starving to death? What percentage of human fatalities in the last 100000 years have been related to malnourishment and lack of food?
Even today, all over the world, children are dying of hunger.
Meanwhile, in America, our biggest problem is an overabundance of food. Calling obesity a problem echoes the claim that whites must surrender their comforts and possessions because 3rd worlders lack them.
Also because the only possible solution is to knock us down from 1st world to 3rd. So its just another version of the 'Shame on white people!' bullshit we have heard for years

It's funny, a lot of the fat guys I knew in hs lost weight and got fit. Almost all the bitches I knew have gotten fat as shit. It's not surprising since all of their social media posts are about TV and food.

Obesity is absolutely a problem, diabetes isnt some last bastion of white identity that we should be fighting for you fat ass.

Liver is literally king tier desu

>t. landwhale
Obese white people high on marijuana are unlikely to fight a race war.

yeah but we're fat and malnurished at the same time. our food is high in empty calories but low in vitamins, etc

also my dick is obese

What do you think would happen if those same 3rd worlders had our food abundance? They'd be fat as hell too. To eat yourself into obesity is to be a nigger, period. Whites need to rise above their animal instincts and practice self control.

>Because you cannot be critical of woman anymore.

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201304/the-lingering-psychological-effects-multiple-sex-partners
>The Lingering Psychological Effects of Multiple Sex Partners
>When it comes to the long-term effects of multiple sex partners, less is more
(((They))) know being a slut will be problematic for most women and lead to psychological problems and substance abuse, but fail to publicly warn women about hook up culture.
Guess the medical industrial complex wouldn't profit from happy and content women.

Attached: october-2018.jpg (2316x3015, 1.07M)

Women suck as numbers. Many don't know how many calories they truly eat. That's why you see more men in STEM. Also men have better restraint.

>There are more fat men than woman in your country.
>Zero supporting data included with this assertion.
>Memeflaggot

Disregarded.

Foie Gras, the famous food of the grubby underclasses

Nah mate if overabundance of food causes obesity then me and everyone in my country would be lumbering sacks of lard. What sets the difference is discipline. The people know that they have to eat responsibly and keep our bodies in shape. Dieting and eating healthy is emphasized in the family, the schools, and in society at large.

>nanaimo
Nigger thats leafbergistan

fat acceptance is a huge (pun intended) problem, the human body just cannot support the "new" weight we are talking about here. the heart, lungs and livers do not magically get more efficient as a person becomes obese.

>To eat yourself into obesity is to be a nigger, period. Whites need to rise above their animal instincts and practice self control.
absolutely this

I read somewhere recently that the average American woman had a 38" waist and weighs 170 pounds.
For fuck's sake, ladies, have some self control.

dating is becoming very one-sided. It's so easy for women that men's standards have plummeted and the average man is willing to settle for a fat chick because that's his only option. So fat girls don't feel any motivation to change, and on top of that they're being told that obesity is healthy and not their choice.

Also there's a lot of fake news about obesity and gender. People use BMI to say men are more obese, but a lot of men are also lifting weights. Pic-related, if you go by bodyfat%, then women have much higher rates of obesity than men. But nobody even acknowledges that because it goes against the narrative that women are expected to starve themselves while men are being fat.

Attached: men women body fat.png (1252x736, 161K)

This. I try to be healthy to take care of my kids and my aging parents, and because my wifey points it out when I get a little chunky. I need some external motivators because that's just the way it is for me.

>women are getting too fat
>dating is becoming very one-sidrd

Attached: D4KeO82XkAAGAv_.jpg (1200x953, 158K)

>want single payer health insurance
>fat fucks would bankrupt it within a decade
American lifestyle is gonna need to change drastically.

Sounds offal

Attached: carlos.png (425x282, 147K)

I don’t really understand this shit. My girlfriend gained about 10-15 pounds after she moved in, mostly do to us eating and drinking and over celebrating. And she literally sits in bathroom talking shit to herself about the weight she gained. Now she’s on a self imposed diet and losing it. She’s not even big. She filled out curvy and her butt got rounder. There’s no way the fatties that right these articles actually think this way. They just want everyone else’s confirmation in an attempt to make themselves feel better without actually trying to better themselves.

>normalizing degeneracy
>Rosenberg

Attached: 1559120044386.gif (245x230, 920K)

self destruct mechanism, they know the future is not going to be sustainable for life so subconsciously they are trying to get out of this life as soon as possible

EVERY
TIME

It blows my mind these people can consume enough food to become as fat as the fucking planet. I got really into working out last year, needed to eat around 4k calories a day to gain weight. Even then it was a fucking struggle to put down that much food. I would essentially have to force feed myself for 2 of my meals each day. Wasn't even eating super clean/healthy either, lots of high calorie foods included. Now given I was extremely active which burned much of it off, and I have a fast metabolism. But even without those factors, it was such a struggle to gain weight. How sedentary and committed to stuffing your fat fucking face incessantly do you have to be to get that damn large? How do they afford it?

Just speculation, but a lot of women I know that put in extra weight are casual drinkers. They don’t realize how many extra calories a couple of pints of beer or a glass of wine had in them. Combined with their basic diet, let’s just say they are getting +500calories/day. Count that as a lb a week and in 20 weeks or so there’s 20 extra lbs out of nowhere. I always tell my female friends that are trying to lose weight to cut out drinking.

>New Normal
That's codeword for trying to normalize bad shit.

Liquids are the only way. I'd say Starbucks and wine do most women in. They'd rather ditch any amount of food or even do some exercise than give up their sugar drinks.

How long till women become just like spiders? As in they are the big chungus and the male is a itty bitty soiboy beta cuck numale that gets eaten when she's done having babbies.

Attached: 1541144529363.jpg (502x454, 55K)

>Local disgusted man realizes there is another level of revulsion he has not yet experienced.

Get some decent cuts from a local butcher, not a grocery store, and make up a small plate of beef tartar with an organic egg and good spices. You’ll like it if you’re not a bitch.

Liver is great but it does accumulate toxins from the body, so you really only want liver from young animals that were raised in clean environments.

Everyone gains weight in a relationship, because you get comfy and don’t have to be in top shape to pull higher quality partners. If she’s losing weight on her own and you aren’t, she is getting ready to go on the prowl again. All is not lost yet, you just have to get Jow Forums yourself again.

Have you been to England lately? Their women are fat cunts too. Sloppy fatasses everywhere.

I bet you’re a pretty big guy. Even at the same body weight a man has a much higher daily calorie need than a woman, but a 200 lb man needs more than double what a 100lb woman needs. Everyone underestimates this.

That makes sense thier wieght is worth more to them but if it is a lost cause they go all out ham beast mode

t. brainlet

They drink a 800 calorie "coffee" in the morning 5-7 days a week and have a soda with every meal.

We should meme anorexia/bulimia as the norms.

Get more women to have eating disorders and maybe they'll lose the weight and lower our group health insurance costs

Would.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-03_11-30-08.png (500x1256, 1.81M)

I am convinced more young women are obese than young men now. Everywhere I go I see little twink men and fat fucking hambeasts.

kill yourself

Attached: 1547414782197.jpg (680x551, 47K)

Fat girls are everywhere. A boomer told me he never seen so many day girls. I thank god I married a skinny chick.

This

That's not funny at all. :(

that's because us based 29 BMI prediabetic gods are chilling at home

>is fat the new normal?
Was this written in 1987?

this conflicts me so goddamn much
i cannot get even get a stiffy anymore for skinny girls but every time i see a tastefully thicc lady, there is an immediate apprehension that she is is an obesity bomb ready to detonate.
What to do, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1555391047129.gif (640x320, 3.48M)

This is the face of a man facing a firing squad.

Everyone in the US is a fat fuck. Think the BMI for men is around the same as women's. This whole country is a disgrace

Think about it, people... Do we really need the primary fighting force/cash cow of the ZOG in top physical condition? Let the burgers all die of heart disease and AIDS, they chose to serve the Jew in all things.

nigga I see men get out after 15 years for killing their wives all the time

White women, like blacks, have low inhibition. They need to be told what to do.

This is literally heaven. Women NEED to keep getting fatter and fatter.
Where my fellow fatty lovers at???

Based carnibro, try eating some animal products raw

Attached: tumblr_inline_o9frh8VzTP1qz8o02_1280.jpg (1024x679, 232K)