Venezuelan user here AMA

Ill reply while i have power and internet pic very unrelated

>pic very unrelated
i don't fuckingc are post more

neverminud just saw the tattoos fuck that

Völkisch Uprising when?

Attached: 1559494378019.gif (2152x672, 491K)

Girl in pic is fat

What's it like being a sunhuman getting the government you voted for and deserve? Why do all brown people want free shit? Lazyness, stupidity or lack of morals?

When are you gonna start building resorts for me to visit and act like a cunt to venezuelans? You will submit to being a banana state like the rest of SA.

>sunhuman
>american retard talking about goverments
>donald trumpf

It's the nature of democracy, the ones promising the most free shit, essentially to boomers and/or shitskins, wins

why are your niggers invading my country for god's sake, I had enough for paraguayans bolivians and peruvian niggers, now it's venezuelan niggers

Who told your niggers Argentina is a good place to live?

Attached: 1559568975971.webm (272x480, 1.06M)

Post timestamp now or gtfo.

Is Guiado still alive? Any talk about revolution?

Attached: SpecOpsTheLine_TheRadioMan.jpg (800x450, 123K)

What the hell am I looking at? My best guess is a bunch of Hasids have converted the local police force into their personal shabbos goys

Do you eat rats? Saw so many reports on general public eating rats, bits of meat from the garbage disposal and anything they could get their hands on

The irony.

Attached: 1559082080694.jpg (2048x2048, 1.12M)

What is the purpose of this device?

Holy shit, is OP dead? Did they capture him?

Attached: 1491912903633.jpg (316x395, 28K)

Nah there's probably 3-4 cities without energy by the time he was trying to respond something

He gave away his position as soon as he posted and Bolton droned his ass.

Well I hope OP was a nigger so it means one less immigrant will come to my country

>yfw OP is probably getting tortured by the CIA in a DUMB black site right now, getting his asscheeks turned into earmuffs
He probably didn't even ask for a warrant when they came to "decommission" him

Attached: 1557195623975.jpg (410x452, 168K)

it's a spark gap transmitter user
though i would advise a jacob's ladder design unless you just happen to have access to loads of spark modules

Any CIA money?
Also here is a protip:
The oil will stay in the ground, like your country, dick Cheney is making a killing in profits

They saw the video of the guy who lost a phone

I rather have Venezuelans with degrees than boliguayans, besides some Venezuelan girls are quite good

Besides, some of these Venezuelans work harder than actual argentines, white or brown