Never forget, 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre 30 years on

Never forget the brutality and shamelessness of commies.

#CommunismKills

Attached: DR4nGPYUIAA4oMg.jpg (259x194, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIyL8ti3SME
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_Massacre
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8555142/Wikileaks-no-bloodshed-inside-Tiananmen-Square-cables-claim.html
tiananmenmyth.blogspot.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests
youtu.be/hA4iKSeijZI
veteranstoday.com/2018/06/13/the-rape-of-nanking-fact-or-fiction-part-i/
invidio.us/watch?v=SeoMn1DeUek
youtube.com/watch?v=SeoMn1DeUek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hahaha so many bugs died that day

30 years ago this morning.

Attached: DR4m950UEAY-PCl.jpg (450x278, 43K)

Attached: DR4m5NmVQAA_zgt.jpg (543x306, 41K)

They say this incident is heavily censored in China but I've never seen more than tank man pictures/video.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Fuck Jannies 六四天安門事件 The Black Lives Matter protests of 2016 天安門大屠殺 The Sandy Hook False Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Goyim Struggle 大躍進政策 The Gay Rights Movement 文化大革命 The Niggers Sent To Africa 人權 Paid Shills 民運 Demoralization 自由 Ebola Weapon 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Glownigger system 台灣 臺灣 911 Inside Job 中華民國 Republic Not Democracy 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tendie 達賴喇嘛 Install OpenBSD 法輪功 Traps Are Gay 新疆維吾爾自治區 The 4channel Autonomous Domain 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize For King Nigger 劉暁波 Chris Poole 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Weaves 劉曉波动态网自由门 Samuel Hyde

based central committee stopping liberal degeneracy in its tracks

nothing of value was lost

Attached: 918.png (508x381, 240K)

You are an idot, commies are far-left, they are what the liberals want to be

So, who's hungry for Chinese for dinner then?

Attached: 19890604_bloodyremains1.jpg (409x500, 203K)

It was an ordinary weekday commute?

way too many fellow mutts being edgy children in here

Best tribute to Tiananmen
youtube.com/watch?v=FIyL8ti3SME

Attached: 19890604_bloodyremains4.jpg (355x500, 159K)

Oh no
is he ok

Attached: SHOAED.jpg (700x352, 35K)

Wait, I thought there wasn't a massacre...

Did we jump timelines again? I remember there being a massacre, but then people were saying that was a false memory and it didn't really happen and it was Mandela Effect shit, but now it really did happen? Fuck.

hmm neat

Official story out of China was that there was no massacre. Just a student protest where one guy with bags stopped a column of tanks.
Real story is that the tank guy got run over, and bunch of students died.

Attached: 1559072972742m.jpg (1024x689, 160K)

He's fine. Went on to write an autobiography about his experience.

Imagine being this dumb.

It was bad alright, but the commies in china did a good job of covering it up and the commie media around the world did a great job of not covering it honestly.

lol at you conservatards falling for this Nazi propaganda. Like the Holodmor this event never happened

I thought tank guy was pulled to safety by some dude on a bike.

So there was a massacre, and they literally made it seem like you're insane if you remember hearing about it? That's how I feel right now, because I specifically remember being told it did happen, but then now it didn't happen and there was no blood in the street, but now it did happen.

Give me back my 5 minutes you fucking cunt

No, you’re just retarded. The massacre was never in question, what was is what happened to tank guy. Did he get run over or arrested by spooks?

Modern video has him getting nabbed by spooks on bicycle, but I think he breaks free only to get run over later. No conspiracy or alternate dimensions just foggy memories of people who weren’t there combined with minimal verifiable information.

It’s like trying to remember something from high-school with your boys, one of you remembers it one way another remembers it somehow else. Did you guys come from separate timelines? Or maybe memory just isn’t perfect?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_Massacre
We will never forget the cruel and uncivilized behavior of the Japanese fascists, your children will learn our language, and this is in the best of cases.

He got pulled away, then came back 10 minutes later and got himself run over. One of the OP pics are his remains.

It gets covered up because it's embarrassing to the government. How is it embarrassing? Because it implies that they were having difficulty controlling their own people and if word got out more bugmen could have been inspired to speak out too or maybe even riot. Here's your social credit.

Lol

fake and gay moralfag, long live the chinese government, cause they are not kike controlled

Attached: 39.jpg (1024x937, 526K)

>young inteligent people who wanted democratic changes ended up being massacred
Fuck off kike subhuman

How could I forget? I got Mandela'd out of my timeline that year.

>destroyed armor and thrown treads
For a bunch of little soul-wanting bugs with sticks, rocks, and molotovs, they did pretty good.

Is he ok?

They did well enough that the government had to do massive damage control and lie about it for 30 years.

Rebels deserve death

He Is obviously an American not jap

Revolutionaries deserve fire

Fuck China and Chinamen and everything Chinese.

I fucking hate how they crowd around Don Quijote entrances.

I'm retarded? I started looking around.

Apparently wikileaks drops secret telegrams from the US embassy in Beijing that claims there was no bloodshed.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8555142/Wikileaks-no-bloodshed-inside-Tiananmen-Square-cables-claim.html

Also some guy runs a blog, but I'm not sure about that.
tiananmenmyth.blogspot.com/
>pic related

So, it is in question then.

Attached: screenshot-tiananmenmyth.blogspot.com-2019.06.03-11-21-12.png (412x1683, 94K)

Same thing is happening right now in Sudan. Protesters have been clogging up the capital for months whining about some bullshit and refusing every negotiating point the ruling military has made. So today the military (or someone) got sick of it and the protesters and being gunned down in a massacre. This is what happens when you stage a "revolution" with no goals and no strategy to achieve anything.

>B-but the government has tanks!

>Never forget the brutality and shamelessness of commies.

The world needs to remove at least 1 billion chinese soon or they'll eat the world up like a swarm of locusts in the next century....there will be 10 billion of them in a decade

Yes. But also a few hundred were killed. Also, the CIA had a plant in the Beijing federal government. They wanted to topple communism. Think vietnam. And the CIA supplies Molotov cocktails to the students. As well as petrol. Petrol was rationed in Beijing and civilians couldn’t access it easily. Molotov cocktails had never been seen in China until this point. Most of what you read about China massacring tens of thousands is highly exaggerated: cables don’t lie.

>commies
Never been tried retard.

琉球独立 Free okinawa アイヌ独立 Free Ainu 核兵器 Nuclear weapon 原子爆弾 Atomic bomb 人間宣言 Humanity Declaration 広島・長崎 Hiroshima・Nagasaki 731部隊 Unit731 鳴梁海戦 Battle of Myeongnyang 真珠湾 Pearl Harbor 神風攻撃隊 Kamikaze 慰安婦 Comfort women 戦争犯罪 War crime 南京大虐殺 Nanjing Massacre 小笠原事件 Chichijima cannibalism incident 憲法第9条 Article 9 of the Constitution 関東大震災朝鮮人虐殺 Kanto Massacre 李舜臣 Yi Sun-sin 沖縄戦 Battle of Okinawa 枢軸国 Axis powers マニラ大虐殺 Manila massacre 東條英機 Hideki Tojo 太平洋戦争 Pacific War 倭寇 Wokou 連合国軍最高司令官総司令部 Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers(GHQ) 戦犯裕仁 Hirohito 戦犯国 War criminals country 部落問題 Burakumin 夜這い Yobai 竹島 Dokdo/Takeshima 尖閣諸島 Senkaku Islands/Diaoyudao Qundao 千島列島 Kuril Islands バッキー Bakky Visual Planning 女子高生コンクリート詰め殺人 Murder of Junko Furuta 援助交際 Enjo kosai 痴漢 Chikan、唐行きさん Karayuki-san、ジャピーノ Japino、琉球独立、アイヌ独立、任那日本府廃棄、百済、白村江の戦い、文禄・慶長の役、独立、主権回復、佐川一政、食人、人肉、いじめ、亀甲船、牟田口廉也、インパール作戦、第二次世界大戦、敗亡、敗戦、用薬須知続編、人中黄

Tank guy didn't die.

The images in this thread are shopped. I can tell from the pixels and from having seen quite a few shops in my time.

Top brainlets

Is he ok?

yeah he did lol
plains clothes officers swooped his ass away and he was never seen again

Ah yes the day that absolutely nothing happened. I truly will #NeverForget

any country and its people who would not learn anything from an event such as this deserves no pity

Attached: 1555983271452.jpg (800x643, 65K)

kek, nice try you fucking chink
Japs are bro teir

Attached: no chinese.jpg (577x433, 39K)

I hate those chinks. They are worse than chinese in my country. These chinks should killed with kikes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_anti-African_protests
>some elements of the original protests that started in Nanjing still evident in Tiananmen Square protests of 1989, such as banners proclaiming "Stop Taking Advantage of Chinese Women" even though the vast majority of African students had left the country by that point.

Attached: trainboi.jpg (318x300, 26K)

>lmao why dont poor people just stop being poor

communism will win

So they were raycis and sheit.

No wonder liberals never talk about it. If that were some gay pride, they'd be screeching abuot it to this day

you danish sure are simple minded

Attached: 1556976089309.jpg (691x680, 124K)

dont have you anything better to do that fiddle with your ip and shit post about japan? I guess you're probably paid to do this though. God the fucking chinese are the worst

Attached: pacific chivalry.png (927x657, 1017K)

Tank guy got pulled away. In an interview, Jiang Zemin was asked about it and he didn't give anything away really. Quite likely the authorities caught up with him and killed or at least imprisoned him.

There was a real massacre, as endless photos and some film attests.

Fun fact: Xi Jinping's wife sung to the mysterious paramilitary unit that did the killing.

>Murder of Junko Furuta
That was brutal. Not even Mexican cartels are this inhuman. Funnily enough, kikeleaks will delete everything that doesn't push their agenda, aka muh spic druglords.

I love how much mainland chinks got triggered by that spam.

Here In China we don't believe in this myth

its another one for jap
read

dunno shit about the wikileaks angle, but I had a pretty based english teacher that had us read that cable as an assignment on propaganda/doublespeak while we were reading 1984 senior year. that was in the late 90s.

same teacher let us learn the Our Father in old english during our Beowulf unit. For extra credit of course. Gotta be careful about that whole church n state thing.

Attached: XfllIud.jpg (1077x1280, 149K)

They are Chinese gov workers man. It is well known they, Russians and other govs have people here talking shit and discrediting. Don't pay attention, use your filters

Why don't you ask the kids at Tienanmen Square "Was fashion the reason?" why they were there?

lol

We Don't Want this to Happen in The U.S. During SJW Protests

How did the World react to the Tiananmen Square massacre and Why Didn't the U.N Got Involved?

Is he ok?

>#CommunismKills

Really?

If you listen to the anti-American mass media in America, apparently communism is the greatest thing since sliced bread (of which you have none).

Stand in front of a tank.

WTF do you think is going to happen? This isn't rocket science.

hes just a little depressed alright

I know, you fucking moron. They got triggered in to making knock offs.
>like they do for everything

Literally eating chinese stir-fry right now

If it had been done in 60's and 70's america, the modern globalist left wouldn't exist. The Chinese did nothing wrong.

Yes of course, we had Adobe Photoshop in 1989.
And we also had video editing and 3D modeling for all the videos we have of the event unfolding.
Like this video of the events, people dying/dead and all that :
youtu.be/hA4iKSeijZI

Or maybe the images were faked in 2015 and someone send these images back in time, in a secret nazi time machine.

Makes sense, as does anything communist.
With your meme flag and remarks, you couldn't possibly look more like a chink commie shill if you ever tried.

>Never forget
Forget what? All most people know is that some guy stood in front of a tank and suddenly there was world peace.

But but user, that was not real communism.

veteranstoday.com/2018/06/13/the-rape-of-nanking-fact-or-fiction-part-i/

And Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction, the Germans killed 6 gorillion Jews, the Gulf of Tonkin, etc. We can't take the burgers' word for anything ever.

Was fashion the reason why they were there, hikikomori?

>moral-fagging
That's a yikes from me.

I heard a few years ago on NPR of information getting leaked out about how the gov placed lots of the bodies into piles and then repeatedly ran them over with tanks so no one could identify the bodies. It's also said there were a few immobilized survivors that were bayoneted before being thrown into said pile. The tanks kept crushing the human remains into a mix of blood and guts before soldiers were then ordered to shovel it all up for disposal.

I am very confused as well.

So did they shoot em or tank squish em? Both?

That’s just a squished red moped.

The UN was never meant to stop human rights violations, it was meant to protect human rights violations.

You nips brutally raped hundreds of thousands of nips in ww2 get off your high horse

Nigga got fused to his fucking bike

Hey thanks for sharing these photos, I've only ever seen the tank and guy blocking it.

Dude mustve eaten a shit ton of lasagna. Never knew there was so much aitalian eateries in Peking.

>killing libtard student agitators
How is this a bad thing? Wish we could do that here.

There wasn’t a massacre!! We are living in an alternate timeline due to the Mandela effect!!!!

If anyone wants to see real footage of this event, here is a documentary of it. Shows protesters molotoving tanks and APCs, the tanks firing at protestors, gore, everything.

invidio.us/watch?v=SeoMn1DeUek
youtube.com/watch?v=SeoMn1DeUek

Attached: 1497253577184.jpg (388x443, 151K)