INSTANT REGRET

Japanese lady tries acting like mental Western leftists. Observe the absolute state of regret in her eyes for making this ridiculous, shameful accusation against her own tribe. Let's watch this shit pan out boyos.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/03/japanese-women-submit-petition-de-facto-requirement-wear-high/

Attached: 1559507614788.jpg (1920x1200, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/03/japanese-women-submit-petition-de-facto-requirement-wear-high/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bring foot binding back. Bet they'll love to wear high heels for a day.

It's bullshit anyway. I don't know what office she works in where she can't keep her heels at work and basically only wear them when they're sitting at their desk

Otherwise it is basically their own prerogative to dress decently if they want the promotions and shit.

We don’t do that it’s chinese animal who do that, they also made up Nanking massacre

wuts going on

Attached: 27.jpg (1619x948, 364K)

Shouldn't be allowed. High heels should be banned.

Attached: image.jpg (1072x862, 96K)

well, they did learn from the Jews

Well, yall should start.

Yeah you’re right we should start Nanking massacre for real

God speed, Jap fren.

perhaps china is too powerful for that
just be content they aren't Jews

by the by any chinese reading this
THE JEWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAO'S GREAT LEAP FORWARD

So is it also sexual harassment to ask men to wear a tie?

No only Muslim men hate ties
It’s against Islam

Japanese men are actually expected to wear ties.
This woman's head is spinning you can see it in the pic

the women who ask about "can i take my heels off" probably get told no for a joke because asking dumb questions in work hours
not observant enough to notice all other employees switching between slippers, trainers and smart shoes when it's fucking appropriate like normal people

based

I work in a huge office building, my company shares the same floor with a branch office of a humongous Japanese construction firm

Almost no girls on this floor wear heels, the only girl from my office that wears them is the matriarch from the accounting department while the girls from that other office all wear cute open toe sandals as their standard uniform so idk what this bitch is all about

Attached: 1547434152702.jpg (600x789, 44K)

Wrong
In workplace men always wear dress shoes women always wear heels it doesn’t have to be high heels but small heels is okay

>tfw getting qt 3.14 trad nip gf
Feels good man

Attached: 1500243918276.jpg (959x959, 100K)

You're that Canadian douche aren't you?

LOL you remember me?

Whoa. Japan actually figured out that maybe giving all of your working women foot and back problems for the rest of your life isn't good for your country.
Feminism is definitely communism's primary destabilization vector, but this is logical and I have no problem with it.

I barely see any ties either, although I work in the games industry which desu is pretty chill, i recently went to this really big game company to do business and they all sat there in this really fancy meeting room wearing t-shirts and jeans.

Though I rarely see ties in the building I work in

>matriarch from the accounting department
>Japanese companies' accounting companies have in house mommies

how did Japan get everything so right

The end of high heels in the workplace in America will come when personal injury lawyers figure out the damages they can recover from women in workplaces with high heels in the dress codes. I'm honestly shocked this day hasn't come yet.

You should see her, she has the body of a bloody university student.

Walks around in shoes like pic related, you can echo locate her no matter where you are in the office because she makes so much sound when she walks around.

Pretty convenient desu when you need to hand some budget report to her, just follow the stomping sound and youll get to her

Attached: 2589152_498232.jpg (560x840, 63K)

Utter nonsense. High heel shoes are not the only business attire for women. A man who wears trainer shoes or slippers in the office would be equally shameful.

Japan is being destroyed by the same powers that destroyed the West. Sad. It was a gray haired, traditional old Japanese man, who through showing his love for his people and country, awakened my younger self to the idea of ethno-nationalism. Thank you, Kato-san.

You were bragging about people know you around these parts weren't you? Well good job, now I remember you as that Hungarian Canadian prick that can't shut up about himself.

Have sex, p-please just have sex.

Attached: 1538565631614.png (194x251, 72K)

stop teaching english to children

How can these stupid women force government so they have right to NOT wear high heels on job?

Its not like they are forced its just means she will be less employable.

They would need to create law where employees are FORCED to employ women but thats impossible.

They are too dumb to even realize that law they want to pass has no affect on employability.

When they come on interview without high heels they can just reject her for whatever reason, they don't have to state its because of high heels.

Dumb gooks

Chinks have the most sjws, control freaks and leftists.

Yeah okay whatever saffer republican cunt how’s leaving the commonwealth treating you
Any niggers raid your farm this weekend? LMAOOO
I’m not an English teacher

I don’t get what the big deal is. They want to choose what kind of shoe they wear. Personal freedom is good.

no, he means if the kids don't learn English they won't become SJWs

they already have this freedom. they are just shaming their country acting like trash

Why would you wear running shoes to work?

You'd have a problem with it too if the majority of jobs available to you in the workplace required that you wear something that can cause you to develop chronic pain for the rest of your life, and if there was absolutely no practical reason for said requirement, the only reason behind the requirement being aesthetic.
I'm normally the last person to defend anything with a feminist bent to it, but high heel requirements are fucking stupid.

This dumb bitch wants to wear tennis shoes to interviews.
You NEED to wear dress shoes and a business outfit. Both sexes do. Women ALSO can wear high-heels. Men only get the standard Oxford/Derby/Blucher style dress shoe.

Women should not be allowed to wear any sexually suggestive clothing or makeup in the workplace, including high heels. They would complain about this too though, so the only solution is to not allow women in the workplace at all.

Jap woman upset of law/bill whatever. That essentially makes them wear high heels. I dont see the issue. Why force them to wear uncomfortable footwear? Im on the females side with this one.

>imagine unironically thinking that high heels look good, and not flat out retarded

Do ties cause chronic pain?

First of all, high heels are retarded and have no use. They're unhealthy and uncomfortable. Women should wear boots like they have been with everyone else for thousands of years. Pic related are European ladies' boots from the 1800's. Mens' boots weren't far off from that design either.

Attached: ef-519003x-all_ladies_boot_steeple__ivory_white_black_antique_brandy_brown_l.jpg (531x338, 46K)

Its a free market, if whore doesn't want to wear she can find another manual job that doesn't require.
Since she wants to be fancy lady doing Bureaucratic (BS made up ) jobs she then better ready to wear high heels.

Women are same idiots who promote and base everything on look then they complain when they have to suffer for it.
They are free to start their own company where they can all wear pajamas,
Most physical jobs are wearing and tearing you down and nobody is making laws for poor man that have to work 10-12 hours manual labor, yet some uppity whore complains that Air conditioners are sexist because men can withstand cooler temperatures.

Women were mistake

Attached: 1485841814534.jpg (1122x710, 179K)

high heels are for hookers and strippers

Women shouldn’t even be at work in the first place
It’s spelt pyjamas dumb cunt
Learn English ESL nigger

>actress and freelance writer Yumi Ishikawa
>complained about the requirement to wear heels for a hotel job
she's a callgirl isn't she?

>my life as a man sucks so so should womens' for no good reason other than I'm bitter
That's how you sound right now. You make some valid points, but you're still wrong. Giving large segments of your population chronic pain is not good for a society in any way and is a drain on healthcare.

...we're still in the commonwealth you absolute fucking imbecile.

This is retarded. I lived in Japan for years and knew and also worked with plenty of women who wore pumps or shoes without noticeable heels (no higher than a man's dress shoe). She's just trying to get attention.

Good thing there is no high heel requirement in any Japanese office. Only dress shoes are required.
Women can, and do, wear low healed dress shoes or flats.

She's talking about INTERVIEWS. Where those who dress best make a better impression than someone in less professional attire. She'd doing the equivalent of a man complaining about wearing a tie during an interview.

This whole thing started because she was wearing the wrong sized shoes, and didn't bring a walking pair with her for the commute and commuted in pumps.

In other words, she's fucking stupid and needs the government to regulate her life because she's too dumb to survive alone.

Are you kidding? Women have worked in some form for all of history. Helping on the farm, which is something the entire family did. Weaving textile and making clothing from it. Selling extra knit things for cash. Part time at a clothing factory. This isn't even mentioning that taking care of the home and hearth was a full-time job before some technological help. It can be argued that it still is too. How many working singles do you know have nice, clean apartments.

I lived in Japan for 3 years. You see the young girls go to college in the states, get saturated with lib fem culture, and they think thats how it is outside of the college campus throughout the entire states.

once they come back and start that shit, they get btfo and realize they were living a meme the whole time. It doesnt take long for them to return to their waifu ways.

>Pyjama
>English
The word pyjama[1] was borrowed c. 1800 from the Hindustani pāy-jāma (پاجامہ पाजामा ਪਜਾਮਾ), itself borrowed from Persian pāy-jāmeh پايجامه lit. 'leg-garment'.

>She's talking about INTERVIEWS.
Reading comprehension FAIL.
>Campaigners say wearing high heels is seen as near-obligatory when job hunting or working at many Japanese companies.
>or working

High heels must be a bitch to wear. I don't blame them. OP is a retard if he thinks that this is like the bullshit feminists here do.

You're both right. Women should be working, but at home where they can simultaneously raise their children.
The end goal of women in the workplace instead of at home is the government raising (and brainwashing) your children.

Didn't read the article did you?
The complainant was specifically talking about INTERVIEWS and doesn't have a job.

She's upset that her liberal arts degree is worthless in Japan, and is blaming it on footwear.

>Observe the absolute state of regret in her eyes for making this ridiculous, shameful accusation against her own tribe.
Like you actually care

Attached: dus.png (1434x1468, 1.9M)

>Yeah, Japanese police totally rape women for not wearing high heels, trust me!
Very dishonorable against her family and her nation. Disgusting.

You are literally a cultural imperialist yourself

True that, but notice I never talked about women working. I simply said that high heels are retarded, useless, unhealthy, and that women should wear regular shoes with as little heel drop as possible.

Yes, as well as migraines, hypertension, and fucking glaucoma. Put the goddamn heels on so the corner of my eye that still works has something nice to look at when you turn around or this economy goes tits up

You have a president

>Didn't read the article did you?
I did, but I don't think you did. The word interview isn't even in the article. The phrase "job hunting" is in the article ONCE, alongside "or working."
The only thing remotely resembling what you're saying is:
>A tweet by Ms Ishikawa earlier this year that complained about the requirement to wear heels for a hotel job went viral, prompting her to launch the campaign.
This does not specify an interview or working on the job once hired.

You didn't understand anything I said.

She is free to find another job. She is free to pursue manual job, she can go clean toilets and they won't ask her to wear high heels.
Its free market. She can choose office job or another firm that doesn't require that.

Yet this same Dumb women will go and buy 5 pairs of high heels for when she goes friday night at club to fuck Chads. So in end she is promoting industry and beauty standards of shoes..
She is digging her own grave and they are too stupid to see it.

Its same shit when Hippies complain about pollution yet they go ahead and buy Smartphones, use cars, wear fancy trendy clothes, and are just plain hedonistic consumerist who pollute world indirectly and they won't ever admit they do it. They are not willing to give up their comfort of modern life they just want all benefits without any down sides.

Attached: 1505984117705.png (793x810, 403K)

>This isn't even mentioning that taking care of the home and hearth was a full-time job before some technological help. It can be argued that it still is too.
Maybe if you're missing an arm and a leg, but no sorry keeping a mostly empty house clean is not a "full-time job" you weakling.

>New Balance
what's her endgame

Attached: hqdefault-59-310x165.jpg (310x165, 18K)

You're tying it too tight.

Yep, typical marxist lying. Just like how they lie about tianaman square.

How convenient only Germany and Japan committed such atrocities isn't it.

being comfy
well that's why I wear them at least

You are a fool sir.

Attached: 111.jpg (894x510, 99K)

the rape of nanking really does sound like holohoax shit coming from the chinese
can anyone redpill me on this?

>just restrict yourself to 25% of the available job market if you don't want chronic pain, pussy
This is morally wrong and you know it.

Yes bitch, because I love having to wear suits and a tie in summer. It’s only 1000% humidity island weather, but jesus fucking christ your widdle piggies are getting bunched up down there. Your heels are just burning having to sit your fucking ass in that chair typing a 5 hour email to Tanaka about that gokkon on Saturday because the manager hasn’t left yet so you can’t either.

where does this association of New Balance and the right come from?

>ohhh yess we should do everything we can so women can do easy office made up bullshit jobs forced by governments on companies, but let men do all shitty hard work in industries that shorten their lifespan by 10-15 years.

You are hypocrite. There wouldn't be progress in society if we didn't sacrafice health.
If women really want to work they better accept any job not just easy jobs.

Or they can embrace being at home and being mothers.

Get better fitting shoes :^)

>Observe the absolute state of regret in her eyes
Where?

let the women wear flats jesus whats the big issue? as long as theyre professional looking it's fine.
jesus you lot are getting weird now i cant lie

Nanking massacre happened.
Unit 731 happened.
Japanese troops in Singapore and A&N islands tortured Indian POWs and used them for target practice.

Similarly:
Holocaust happened.
~6 million Jews died due to gas chambers, shootings, organized mass murder from the German state.

Accept it and move on. Nobody worth a dime is asking for reparations, the Germans and Japanese were defeated and soon enough were restored in their original state. Be thankful that the rest of the world forgave you.

are you guys really complaining about women wearing high heels? have sex incels

was this made by dark souls groyper?

Because New Balance is:
1. not Nike
2. pretty affordable for models that are "made in USA" and "made in UK"

There were witnesses, including Nazi soliders stations there. I guess if you want to believe Nazis made up the Chinese Holohoax that's your prerogative.

Be thankful we dont send the pooper scooper upon you

Suits are bullshit, unless you work a customer facing job you should be able to wear whatever the fuck you want

my dick's hard now

Attached: F56A7555-E22C-428D-828D-4E220B2649F9.jpg (319x480, 140K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (1200x1109, 140K)

Nonwhite detected, if you leave your property in anything more casual than a polo and trousers you're not allowed into the ethnostate

yeah i was just kidding out of respect for japan. the shoah is talmudic bullshit though

the great leap forward was the Jews fault though

The mass murdering allied warmachine had no right to claim the moral high ground and "forgive" like some kind of victims. Britain, America and the Soviets were vile criminal empires

women should be forced to wear sexy high heels at all time and everywhere and also let me clean them with my tongue

The only true comment in this thread

Yea, I’m an American businessman who worked in Tokyo as a consultant in Japanese companies for a decade.

Confirmed—nearly all Japanese women, save for front desk reception, wear whatever the hell kind of shows they prefer, which usually means trendy sneakers of casual attire ok, or dress flats of business attire. Heels are the exception, not the rule.

Well, except for all the women who would come home with me, fuck on the first date, and then do my laundry and clean my entire apartment while I was at work..they disproportionately wore heels; but I’m pretty sure that was part of their strategy to land a tall, white male (197 cm here). I’ve gotta say, that did help with their success rate...

We didn’t commit any atrocity except civilize Korea
You’re an idiot commonwealth of nations is different from Commonwealth realm
Get educated dumb ass boer

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/03/japanese-women-submit-petition-de-facto-requirement-wear-high/
based japanese woman. high heels are retarded

Based

Kek

Attached: images(141).jpg (418x352, 34K)