Devs Jun 1st
>Intensive Russian and Syrian bombardment of Idlib continues
>US claims it has evidence of gas attack in syria
>Israel set for new elections after parliament dissolved itself
>Fierce clashes between TFSA and SDF reported north of Manbij
>Ceasefire talks fall through between Turkey and Russia over north Hama
>Taliban and Islamic State continue clashing in Kunar province
>Turkey launches operation against PKK in northern Iraq
>King Salman claims the Iranian attack on oil tankers is an attack on the whole world
>Russia says it is willing to help create an agreement between Iran and other persian gulf states
>Talks between the Venezuelan opposition and government collapse in Norway with no goal reached
>Isis claims to have killed over a dozen SAA soldiers in Homs
>Saudi forces attack the Houthis close to Taiz city

Prev

Attached: SAABrofist.jpg (648x501, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AFP/status/1135552782545707008
shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/make-america-great-again-pride-hat-red
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1261044/Slaughter-swans-As-carcasses-pile-crude-camps-built-river-banks-residents-frightened-visit-park-Peterborough.html
observers.france24.com/en/20180514-white-helmets-allegations-fact-fiction
strategic-culture.org/news/2019/06/03/venezuelas-hopes-oslo-rupture-eu-us-policy/
youtube.com/watch?v=2G0VuHUXBNo
zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-02/major-russian-defense-contractor-exits-venezuela-huge-blow-maduro
youtube.com/watch?v=2REJyKtju8w
gazeta.ru/business/2019/06/03/12390697.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=TuIcd7Cx2ws
youtube.com/watch?v=jT-qjyJKtzU
rt.com/news/460970-eu-sued-icc-libyan-migrants/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1135603282104213504
youtube.com/watch?v=9GOGFZbCeDI
youtube.com/watch?v=UcF8-J-lJTg
youtube.com/watch?v=bQLjfJiMdAA
youtube.com/watch?v=4i4Zhueq2W4
youtube.com/watch?v=5cb3h60bNFg
youtube.com/watch?v=0YDfjF05gE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for fuck kurds

Attached: ROACHED2.png (781x439, 485K)

#BREAKING Swedish court rejects request to detain Julian Assange over 2010 rape case
twitter.com/AFP/status/1135552782545707008

>GEE BILLY, YOUR MOM LET YOU HAVE TWO BALKANIZED FRANKENSTEIN ENTITIES TO INCITE SUNNI ARAB EXTREMISM ON THE SYRIAN BORDER WITH? YOU'RE SO LUCKY?

As if I give a shit about incorrect bandwagoning, and standards that think creating two coalition provisional authorities headed by terrorist organizations inside of the Arab Republic of Syria isn't 1:1 with Paul Bremer in Baghdad levels of incompetence. American wars are lost on the political idiocy, not meaningless ground deployments of troops.

Assange is going into the same soup Khashoggi did, I don't even know why we get these updates anymore. I guess if the prison system is feeling demented enough we could see Assange become Assangi-chan like Bradley did.

Time to invade Iran because they persecute homosexuality.

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/make-america-great-again-pride-hat-red

How you gonna avoid being drafted?

What goes on in Syria today is far removed from Trump, these military movements are the plans of Israelis, Saudi Arabians, and France. His position has been known for a long time, but his principles are weak. But who knew that Bush's hard power would be followed by Obama's soft power (and then loss of power), wrapped up by Trump's NO power.

Which leads us to today: a US military ashamed by its political defeats in Iraq and Syria, barely able to move a kilomeme without CiC Mohammed Bin Salman and his adjutant Bibi giving the order.

Bone spurs

>Assange is going into the same soup Khashoggi did
you got the recipe?
post proofs or not happening

Mental how even Israel's previous Prime Ministers (before Bibi) and the Israeli intelligence said that Trump and Bibi wanting to withdraw/cancel the Iran Nuclear Deal is retarded, as it was actually working. Now, after cancelling/withdrawing from it, Trump is essentially just sanctioning Iran until it accepts pretty much what was there before, under Obama's administration, lol. That's how fucking retarded Trump is, and that's how fucking retarded his supporters are.
>th-the art of the d-deal!
Embarrassing.

I'm no fan of Iran's ruling government, but they now have EVERY right to distrust Trump and America, for having screwed them over on this.

>deranged /sg/ double nigger predicts imminent war for sixth time this year.

Will you admit you were wrong when Trump doesnt get in another war yet againe? I doubt it.

looks comfy polebro

Attached: obala.png (1920x1080, 3.26M)

Poo crashes a lot of planes

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-03 17.06.18.png (2930x1342, 1.04M)

Btw, we need kind of "rectification of names".
This will allow us to save thousands of lives.

#

Why do Poles hate the swan?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1261044/Slaughter-swans-As-carcasses-pile-crude-camps-built-river-banks-residents-frightened-visit-park-Peterborough.html

>His position has been known for a long time
what positions? he's been hardline on iran forever, he was for the invasion of iraq too, he'd invade venezuela if he was guaranteed success as well. you actually fell for his "non interventionist" rhetoric about syria during the campaign of 2016?

>tfw you will never enjoy a cool Idlib morning sipping coffee and smoking a cigarette while you man an ATGM with your pals. "Just poke your head up you Turkish terrorist " You think to yourself as you take a long drag.

"I am leaving Syria after defeating ISIS, my only reason for being there,"

into

"I will do what Israel, Saudi Arabia, France and Kurds tell me to."

If I give up the soup kitchen I'd have to stop eating it

Hello /sg/, I have a weird request: do you guys still have all those pictures from a few years ago where White Helmets were exposed? Im talking about the killing, the painting kids to make them appear dead, the specific one where gas victims were shown on a truck but you could clearly see they were mannequins and the ones were a guy would be shown with the white helmet and then with a gun in another picture?

Im trying to stick some sense into my friends after the new CoD trailer, andI don't have access to my laptop right now.

Attached: 1556552715194.jpg (1500x2212, 472K)

he's been against iran (and iranian influence) and hezbollah for ages. so long as they have a presence there he aint leaving.

he's been hardline on iran forever,
yes

>he was for the invasion of iraq too
yes and no, he held both positions

>he'd invade venezuela if he was guaranteed success as well.
doesn't have the cojones

>you actually fell for his "non interventionist" rhetoric about syria during the campaign of 2016?
no, i saw his orders overridden by a basket of supposed allies, and i saw him bend the knee. trump wanted a victory and to go home, if it wasn't for macron, erdo, bibi, mbs, he would've gotten it.

but he was too weak to stand up to them. because he is too weak. because yes, hard is followed by soft, and soft by none.

All of them addressed in here. Enjoy.
observers.france24.com/en/20180514-white-helmets-allegations-fact-fiction

Attached: gettyimages-825176-612x612.jpg (396x612, 34K)

oh, i don't question this. i'm saying that his allies command his military now, not him.

so when they decide to invade iran, maybe trump will be allowed.

he is no longer leader of the free world. it's a wonderful thing. vindicates the plan, really.

put trump and bush next to each other, and the decline in american command and control is just emphatic, as is the decline in the capability of her allies, the quality of propaganda, and the betrayal of military goals with mission overcreep

Attached: bushandhisson.jpg (750x563, 70K)

>page 7

Attached: Pepe Lebanese 2.png (510x512, 134K)

Since we are now talking about the decline of the empire, here is an optimistic analysis of the Chaduro situation:
strategic-culture.org/news/2019/06/03/venezuelas-hopes-oslo-rupture-eu-us-policy/

Attached: Demokratie.jpg (960x720, 79K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2G0VuHUXBNo

Attached: 3OUVejTwbCE.jpg (1280x960, 92K)

while at the same time this happens:
zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-02/major-russian-defense-contractor-exits-venezuela-huge-blow-maduro

youtube.com/watch?v=2REJyKtju8w
И oни eщe бopятcя зa пoчeтнoe звaниe дoмa выcoкoй кyльтypы бытa!

>westernized shit
Russian culture is long time dead

B-but muh counter attack, assad must go, America help please.

Attached: IMG_20190604_040259.jpg (720x325, 47K)

This is just the shift to the next phase of the plan to take Aleppo.

>dude look at the modernized digital equipment that shit is so degenerate let's just have old analog equipment.

Attached: 1536370149142.jpg (600x588, 43K)

damn beautiful vid ruskiebro

>westernized shit
western equipment isn't necessarily bad. why not take the good aspects of it (often simple and more intuitive) and incorporate with current doctrine/equipment?

Attached: 62060218_1313455392147974_5827789966586937344_o.jpg (1600x1068, 403K)

because of the eula on western products

the drone will be the only soldier that matters soon

Cute pic and good video

This is my personal vendetta; I'm not against adoption, but I'm sick of copying, constant imitation and inferiority complex

i'm against direct replicas/copies. but learning lessions from am*rican interventionism and from their special forces is not necessarily a bad thing. they are retards that open-source or gladly share lessions learned overseas and everyone should soak it up. there is no inferiority or lesser-being from learning on what they broke their teeth and what they could have done better, especially as a militaryman. only through this can you obtain more knowledge without the expense or risk of your own loss of life or injury to your men. they're retards to go into it, and they will die as retards. but you can learn more and implement it into your personal training and unit level exercises. it is similar to what your sf is doing in syria and its good thinking desu.

Attached: s0douw0qan821.jpg (900x1200, 190K)

Dude, my speech was about Russian culture, not about RuMoD.
But you're right: it's necessary to learn from enemies too

oh ok lmao my bad thought you were talking about equipment and shit cus of

Attached: 46067383_2223864964314971_1791956099302162432_n.jpg (945x945, 173K)

Damn, I though he was talking about that too.
Since when does that video apply to Russian culture? Or culture what so ever.

>be Syrian bro
>struggling and pinned down for days
>take last standing on 100
>Russian bros on vertuskas does fly by and drop CAS

lovely 2:10

Attached: 1419281773789.png (453x668, 137K)

>About 10,000 Soviet GOST will be abolished in Russia
“Outdated requirements prevent business and development of the economy, and here the weak point is“ Soviet GOST ”- state standards adopted before 1991,” the head of department noted.

gazeta.ru/business/2019/06/03/12390697.shtml (on Russian)

Russia (839 - 2021)
R.I.P.

This is what happens when your entire population feeds up the (((Hollywood))) propaganda.

Russia reboot into full blown totalitarian death machine when

Nazbol Revolution in Russia when

>p*dogulus

>Childrens video game company promoting gay incest
ЯMEPOOO

Attached: 1559578416425[1].jpg (828x1421, 209K)

Deus Vult

Attached: 0058.png (732x669, 622K)

>Soviet GOST
Brainlet here, can you explain to me what is GOST and why abolishing it is bad?

Attached: futurewar_booklet004.jpg (1300x899, 974K)

That's a big boar...

Attached: 1559452796860[1].jpg (2048x1536, 223K)

Fuck those obsolete GOSTs. All the modern GOSTs that we have to use are either EU Codex, US CFR or ISO translations.
Stop inventing byciles.

Attached: Felis.png (519x600, 156K)

it's not possible for those plasnes to fly so close to one another, nevermind that and shoot

new southfront niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=TuIcd7Cx2ws

>GOST removal.
But you have to have standards, right?

Letting foreign (((private investors/companies))) build your own industry from the ground up only makes it easier for them to blackmail you and/or pull it all away underneath you when you least expect it.

another piece of shit wogg in Europe. I am literally counting the days down for White Jihad.

Pay attention to the wording:
>Outdated requirements prevent business and development of the economy
They don't need not healthy nation, nor security, nor product quality.
Only muh gee-dee-pee.

>Latviešu strēlnieki vs Latviešu SS brīvprātīgo leģions: electric boogalo
First as tragedy then as farce.

GOST means Гocyдapcтвeнный Oбщecoюзный Cтaндapт - State Standard of the Soviet Union.
Hardcore and high-quality thing.

>Stop inventing byciles
I smell juden

fuck your country

why are there so many amerimutts ITT for the past two threads?

Like seriously, half of the guidance I have to implement is in english, because there's no translation done yet. No serious buisness uses USSR GOSTs anymore. Fuck this old shit.

The only good stuff we have are ISO-based GOSTs, because you have to pay ISO jews, while GOSTs are free.

Attached: 0_ec210_816b6d18_orig.jpg (900x675, 674K)

>No serious buisness uses USSR GOSTs anymore. Fuck this old shit.

Attached: obey to our standarts goy.jpg (1036x583, 72K)

USE FUCKING ISO AND EU STANDARTS, FUCK OBSOLETE GOSTS THESE ARE PURE SHIT, I'VE READ A SHITLOAD OF ALL OF THESE GUIDES AND GOSTS ARE ALL EITHER SHIT, OR TRANSLATIONS

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (962x422, 75K)

>picture of a plane downed by ineducated pilot
HOW THIS IS GOST-RELATED? THERE'S NO GOST ON STUPIDITY LEVELS FUCK THIS

And on this sad note I say goodbye to /sg/.
Good night.
youtube.com/watch?v=jT-qjyJKtzU

Attached: deus_ex was right.jpg (1920x1080, 511K)

>Hardcore and high-quality thing.
You've never read any of this shit in your life, are you?

Avionics failure after lightning strike.
FADEC failure.
RAT failure.
Radio communication failure.
Electrical generators failure.

>muh pilots

>Avionics failure
>FADEC failure
>RAT failure
>Radio communication failure.
>Electrical generators failure.
>muh gosts
Pic related.

>muh pilots
the fire started because pilot couldn't land it right and nosedived.
You clearly is an ignorand debil who never had to work with guidelines and requirements and have no idea what are you talking about.

Attached: SSJ100quifaitquoi-ImageOK.jpg (640x360, 104K)

>Not pictured, dozens of Tu-154 lost due to pilot mistake
Not a single thing out of that list made almost ramming the plane into the ground with full fuel inevitable. Just "Oh shit, lightning is bad, gotta land as fast as possible" panic and stupidity.

kanker op kanker turk en die schijtkoerden blaas je maar op daar

gn

kek

‘They triggered this crisis’: Lawyers suing EU over deaths of Libyan migrants in Mediterranean

Human rights lawyers are suing the European Union over the deaths of Libyan migrants attempting to cross the Mediterranean, arguing that EU policies are to blame for the thousands of lost lives.

The group of lawyers has asked the International Criminal Court (ICC) to investigate the EU, outlining, in a 243-page document, actions taken by the bloc to deter migration which they say violated human rights.

EU policies “intended to sacrifice the lives of migrants in distress at sea, with the sole objective of dissuading others in similar situation from seeking safe haven in Europe," the lawyers say, as quoted by The Guardian.

rt.com/news/460970-eu-sued-icc-libyan-migrants/

Good night

>rt.com

>crossing the desert to ask asylum in europe is an human right

question more

Attached: 1558121958560.jpg (1024x699, 148K)

when the italians came to america, we should have thrown them in the sea

Lol, it's worse than Fox News even. Hell, I'd put it on Zero Hedge and Infowars' level.

>Russia has informed us that they have removed most of their people from Venezuela.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1135603282104213504

What form of 60000d chess is this

Seems like Idlib offensive is back on the menu boys

Attached: P9jp079exChoeegV8uXBek5-pUIGqv2Q-Hy3ihalO5s.jpg (1920x271, 139K)

L*berals in the west like to pretend Putler is the antithesis of Yeltsin, but they are pretty much the same, at least when it comes to economic policy.

Btw, Rashka is considered one of the cradles of the Serbian nation (alongside Kosovo and Montenegro)

Time to put down the ethanol, Sovok

Attached: 2.jpg (125x123, 4K)

Attached: HOMO.png (541x349, 506K)

Summary of most Russo-Serbian interactions:
youtube.com/watch?v=9GOGFZbCeDI

lol

They know is only economic warfare, no need for keep paying them, thanks to sanctions the USA keep exporting oil/gas also whit Iran, if the conflicts gets resolved is expected the price of oil to go down, the low price of oil almost killed the fraking industry

I have two questions for people here:
>what do you do about this?
Do you just keep up on Syrian news for fun or do any of you get involved (fighting, protesting, etc.)
and
>any Mena lit?
This topic (and the Middle East in general) interest me. If any of you have book recommendations I'd appreciate it.

>President of the USA begs to stop the attack on some small village
>gets ignored

Attached: 1.jpg (479x599, 54K)

The Silk Roads by Peter Frankopan
youtube.com/watch?v=UcF8-J-lJTg
youtube.com/watch?v=bQLjfJiMdAA
youtube.com/watch?v=4i4Zhueq2W4
youtube.com/watch?v=5cb3h60bNFg

Shortdicks made their own first icebreaker with some serious overcompensation in the name.

Attached: 15595581115841.jpg (1000x750, 120K)

You can't make this shit up.

>Snow Dragon')[5] is a Chinese icebreaking research vessel. Built in 1993 at Kherson Shipyard in Ukraine,

Cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=0YDfjF05gE8
"We want to compete on a free, fair, open and reciprocal basis, and I know that if we do that both the Netherlands and the United States will continue to be successful economic countries", he said. He also thanked Blok for the Dutch's increasing efforts in Afghanistan and within NATO, stressing the importance of maintaining a strong military cooperation against Russian "expansionism." "In addition to its military expansionism, energy is one tool it uses to accomplish that goal and the North Stream 2 pipeline is instrumental to those efforts. We must work together to make sure that Europe has a diversified secure energy supply," he said.

>Do you just keep up on Syrian news for fun
Syria, like many other conflicts, reflects on the future of the world on much larger scale than it's taken for. Therefore it does affect all of us indirectly and it's always good to be up to date on what is happening in Syria, and with it rest of the world.

AFAIK we have severe problem providing decent education to pilots to begin with i.e. it wasn't his problem that he wasn't trained for such situation to begin with.

gtfo liberashka hoholoid pidor

That's Hui Long. They've just build Hui Long >2

Эти ГOCTы были нaпиcaны вo вpeмeнa дo изoбpeтeния дoмaшних кoмпьютepoв. Дeлo тyт coвceм нe в кaчecтвe, a в тoм чтo эти cтaндapты yжe никaк нe oтpaжaют peaльнocть.

I think user argue more about what action focus on instead of action itself. Our new reality is that short term GDP>>>>>>all, which is very sad and will backfire in long run.

And then comes the hohol and screams that it's гopилкa and drinks all of it and blames you for oppressing him.

AFAIK we have a serious problems with pilots leaving to other countries' aviacompanies, because if they recieve proper training they can get 4 times as much money, while doing the same stuff.
E.g. you can make up to six grands per month in Aeroflot at best, and this is the toppest salary for pilots, while you can make easily twice as much overboard.

If Putin wanted to focus on raising GDP we wouldn't have a higher inflation rate than GDP growth. There are plenty of social programs being implemented that also don't raise GDP but cost money and help people.
I think it makes sense to abolish old regulations that only hinder businesses now and to make it easier to start a business.