What are you doing to attract the right type of women?

What are you doing to attract the right type of women?

youtube.com/watch?v=YnLmE5K_GwY

Attached: VARGEN.jpg (734x729, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poV7T7-PY3k
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc
youtube.com/watch?v=FO1CwnIsC00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not talking any advice from any other men, that's for sure.

>varg
yikes
youtube.com/watch?v=poV7T7-PY3k

i don't go outside

Attached: fregg.png (446x362, 7K)

Were you born with all the knowledge in your head or how did you learn everything you know? From other men.

Kikecucks need not bother to post.

Getting job
Going to church.
Turning down sluts who are in a relationship meanwhile banging other people (seriously I could be having easy sex right now but I'd rather be with someone whom I have feelings for if not procreating).
Controlling your own sexuality is difficult and a must for society. Public indecency is a blatant demonstration of being a pervert out of control. If you really are attracted to the same sex and really can't do anything about, don't parade yourself around. Have some decency about it.

*Public indecency month

>Kike
Kike is literally an insult for people that reject Jesus

>taking advice from a guy that only got a woman because of her hybristophilia
JFL @ his followers

Attached: 1542909517668.png (551x548, 343K)

>Taking advice from a mongolian rape baby
yeah naw

Yes, I was born without any sin and instructed in the Templar tradition which I hold to this day. No man has anything to teach me and, with respect to women, I would prefer that other men get out of my way. My wife will find me and none of you have anything to teach me.

Beware of Steven Anderson, he spreads false doctrine and lies. Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc

GJ about the church and turning down sluts. Yes Faggot month is certainly a sign of the end times, but so are these:
>women in politics
>women in police
>women voting
>easy access to birth control
>no fault divorce
>non-white immigration policy
>foreign aid
>foreign wars

Those people of Israel would be your brothers if they accepted one of their jewish ancestors as messiah, right?

>not taking advice from a direct descendant of the Great Khan
Shiggydiggydoo.

I dont know how to attract women, so I guess nothing.

>if
but they would rather worship satan
that is their problem
>jewish ancestors
have you even seen any proof of their linage or do you just believe whatever kikes tell you?

>video is by (((vatican catholic)))
not watching that trash. Pastor Anderson is closer to God than you and your faggot Catholic youtubers, Kike.

Moving to japan

I agree with you all of these but not totally about women in politics. Women like Amy Coney Barrett I think are fine in politics but by in large I think men are natural leaders and should be the vast majority of politicians.

The right type of woman implies some sort of agency on their part. As long as they are reasonably attractive they are fine. Don't even bother marrying them of course and generally don't waste time or resources on women even if they are family

Yeah

Something like this is the best imo

This. I have 5 kids and more are coming along the way. My wife has said she wants all of our daughters to marry white men as well, even though she is full Korean.

If my hapa daughters get bleached by a white male, then they will have quapas, and if the quaapa granddaughters get bleached too, that is two bleachings away from pure whites.

>nothing but ad hominem
>Protestant
checks out

Thats not how biology works.

A lot of Asian mother push their daughters to marry white men actually

>What are you doing for pussy?
Ask yourself what does a woman really add to your life except pussy? What is the net benefit? What can they give other than access to their pussy? So why would you orient your actions because of it?

Why would the motive behind doing anything be pussy? Why be a such simp?

To answer your question: Nothing.

Attached: 1555819113241.gif (260x200, 1.93M)

Please, any anons who read this
I dont care if you are a primitivist or """""tribalist"""", i really dont care and i do not want to change your mind on that.
Just stop worshipping varg. hes fucking genuinely autistic, like he has a problem, his name means wolf for fuck's sake. He is a hypocrite, he hates all white people that arent norwegian, he is a historical revisionist(not talking about the holohoax). He claims to want to live in a world without civilization, but we can all see him for the fat old retard that he is, he doesnt want that world.
Stop watching this guy please.

atleast i have a job now, getting into shape etc. saving for my vargforestgarden property

Attached: 36.jpg (1080x1080, 403K)

That's why I came here. I'm trying to convince my wife to have a 6th kid with me.

I needed this, it's better than no advise at all
My parents don't give a fuck if I die alone, seriously they don't. Couldn't care less

>tfw want to move to Belarus but enjoy guns and freedom

Attached: animuchrist01.jpg (3992x2228, 2.7M)

Sounds like a bad recipe fren. That is how you get hapa school shooters

>yfw you realise that varg is only going to increase liberals/leftists number in population and contributing to white genocide by blindly hating everybody that dissagree with him including right-wing people, threfore divinding the community even more

Attached: 2G90AMt8nBW9XOaKz4Ul29pdm3xwssDe.jpg (960x640, 82K)

Based, you think it may be easier to just get a slav wife than norsk jv, user?

Ja, blir nok fransk/tysk/osteurope for min del iallefall, så lenge hun er blond med blå/grå oyne. Blod er tykkere enn vann, blodet er evig, kultur endrer seg langt mer gjennom tiden. Vil også at hun har neandethal skalle men er ikke et absolutt must, bilde relatert:

Attached: OccipitalBun.jpg (222x231, 47K)

Varg Kikernes already divided:
>Christians vs Pagans
>European diaspora (European-descendants in the Americas, Australasia, etc) vs European continentals
>Blue-eyed Europeans vs green/hazel/brown eyed Europeans
>Northern Europeans vs Southern Europeans
>Europeans living in the city (that "contribute" to muh evil civilization) vs Europeans living in the countryside
>European activists that fight for a political change vs Europeans that do not believe in political solutions
This guy is a constantly finding and exploiting divisions among Europeans. He's the definition of a shill.

Attached: 1494005086847.jpg (416x464, 40K)

>neandethal skalle
Så... du vil ha en blond jǿde?

Europeere var/er neandethalere, de falske bildene som sirkulerer er en shill kampanje så vi ikke finner tilbake til våre rotter

Attached: neanderthal-frankrike.jpg (1000x1134, 180K)

se hele videon pls youtube.com/watch?v=FO1CwnIsC00

Desperately trying to make more money and be in good shape. I don't go out partying anymore. I've been learning all I can about NLP and communication. I don't think the girl I was just sleeping with is interested after we got drunk and I went full Jow Forums and scraped my power level. She wouldn't have been a good partner in the long run, but she made me laugh and I like being around her.

I smoked the last of my weed last night. I tried riding my bike up the mountain yesterday, made it 20 miles, went from 6900' to 8000' elevation. Threw up a few times.

It's not entirely about sex. I just want someone to snuggle up with at the end of the day. Most women have the same cookie cutter personality, where the subjects they are knowledgeable about and talk about are fucking stupid, vapid, worthless distractions. It makes it hard to genuinely connect, sometimes.

Hell, I'd start a civil war if it meant someone functional would love me, instead of using me to fill a hole in their lives or trying to get me to fix their mental illness.

Attached: 1538959038622.png (657x527, 29K)

Adolf Hitler already divided:
>Slavs vs Other Europeans
>Jewish Europeans vs Christian Europeans
>Disabled/Gay Europeans vs Non-disabled/gay Europeans
>Blue eyed Europeans vs rest of Europeans
>Northern vs Southern Europeans
This guy is a constantly finding and exploiting divisions among Europeans. He's the definition of a shill.

Attached: HH.jpg (217x232, 9K)