Imagine still supporting abortion

Imagine still supporting abortion

Attached: C903F815-4065-4F62-B5B5-5CD5FC1B92EA.jpg (615x852, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XcZtmOg4o_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what if the child is a product of incest rape?

3% of abortions are rape-incest-medical emergency. The vast majority have no excuse

That accounts for a percent of a percent.

Most abortions are due to lifestyle concerns

Whataboutism. Niche stat meant to derail the argument. You haven't hanged yourself, mate? Need to run a harder campaign in Italy I suppose.

what if the child is black?

whats wrong with wanting niggers to never be born

I thought it was a pretty intrinsically abhorrent idea even when I didn't really know how bad it really is. Same with circumcision. The basic idea simply defies rational consideration outside of an emergency.

It's not the child's fault if its father is a rapist

It cracks me up that abortion will always be the conservatards' Feels > Reals issue.

Attached: Abortion_lulz.jpg (750x600, 104K)

Rape is rare like a diamond.

Women's words are hot air pressing on the back of your neck. You are just spineless.

What crime did the child commit in this scenario?

it’s okay if it’s black

I see I did not lurk enough. oh well

these arguments worked in 60s when you could lie and pretend it was about these extreme one in a million cases. Just under 200,000 abortions a year in uk, so go get fucked

>women are god
Enjoy hell.

I don't want lefties to have kids anyway

Attached: thief.png (614x853, 634K)

Stupid question. This is a matter of human abortion.

What about now?

Attached: fixed.png (615x852, 433K)

Attached: hell.jpg (750x600, 84K)

lul remember when /b/ used to be good?

Truth in advertising: Planned Parenthood edition
youtu.be/XcZtmOg4o_s

Fuck that rape baby. RIP in hell faggot

I really hate abortion

Attached: actual.jpg (615x852, 91K)

Swing and a miss

Attached: 1558801623086.png (645x773, 11K)

Attached: fine_grind_is_best.webm (320x180, 2.22M)

Hybrid vigor

Innocent babies? Yeah fuck them

winrar

The government shouldn't decide who can and cannot get an abortion
Only a woman's husband should be able to decide when and if she gets an abortion.

Oh lawdy!

The overwhelming majority of abortions are "WHOOPSIEDOOPSIES!"

What is the ratio of white babies vs. nigger babies being aborted?

lmao fuck that kid
you’ve clearly never had to deal with unwanted kids

>what race is the child?

Children did nothing wrong. Pro abortion is just a monstrosity at this point.

abort
leave it alone

This

Attached: 1559555335590.jpg (720x783, 89K)

>that flag
>italy
Holy shit freedomfats are legitimately retarded.

Stupid fat fucking mutt

Why wouldn't you take 40 morning after pills when you get raped? What women actually let's a rape come to term/viability? Are women seriously this ignorant/helpless?

I could draw an as sad drawing with a tree being cut by a woodcuter this doesn't mean cutting a tree is a murder

Feotus aren't sapient being, they have no concious of being alive, no intelligence, they doesn't even feel pain before the 20 week (i don't know in USA but in france you can get abortion only before 12 week of pregmency

It is more cruel to kill a cow or a pig

This.

“I was raped and I need more than six weeks to decide if I want to keep it. “

>Evolutionist
imagine believing that your going to hell if you don't go against scientific facts

The best way to stop crime before it happens.

Go back to your muzzies Ahmed.

Pills don't always work

Imagine caring what a woman does to a parasite inside her own body

My washing machine doesn't always work but I'm still fucking responsible enough to check to see if it does and a potential human life isn't on the line

This is why people make fun of us, you fucking retard

post tits

Desu you could just chugg a bottle of whisky and flush the baby out

Well then go get it checked out for free later that week and if the pills didn't work then do something about it then. Don't wait and be like
>oh fug I'm preggers
>and I have no proof I tried to be responsible about being raped
>like you know like filing a police report or something

Nearly every person alive has at least one ancestor who is the product of rape. Do we kill them too?

All i'm saying is that getting pregmant after getting rape is possible even if you took pills( it's reduce drasticly the odds tho)

It would mean you arn"t autorized to abort in other condition ?

source?

>doesn't recognise Mexicos flag despite Mexico being next door and Mexicans taking over the demographics
>confuses it with Italy
Put me in the screenshot

Lmfao.

Statistically its more likely that the child is a product of an irresponsible thot being a whore

It's a way of demonstrating common sense. Your average person is willing to give some leeway for abortions in difficult situations, but those are rare situations. What most normal people don't want is a culture where you go to one drive-thru and buy a burger and then go to the next one and buy an abortion. That's not how sane people act.

I made my gf pregnant the first time while she was on pills. Made her abort it.

>be responsible about being raped

Attached: Dm4uUh9W0AIcIHF.jpg (640x628, 42K)

Imagine being a leftard wanting to restrict the rights of others.

All I'm saying is you're retarded for trying to make these excuses

If I got raped I'd be at the doctor's office daily making sure the pregnancy is avoided and eating mountains of morning-after pills

If the baby survives both that and the rape trauma (stress aborts babies) then it deserves a nobel prize and a check for a million dollars when it triumphantly emerges from my vagina

Abort

fun fact: at the time of our nations founding and as per English common law, abortion was legal up until 'the quickening' or the first kicks can be felt in the womb.

This common sense approach to abortion sits well with me (and the current roe v Wade law of the land). Having never participated in any sort of abortion, but being happily married with kids, I do have some life experience in this dynamic.

My wife miscarried at about 10 weeks before our first was born. This was awful for sure, but not a tragedy.

Between baby 1 and 2, my wife miscarried at 5 months. This was a tragedy, but compared to the loss of a child, its kind of small potatoes.

My nephew was born premature at 6 months due to pre-eclyampsia and died two days later. This was a life changing tragedy for our family. This was an actual loss of a child.

The Pro-life vs pro-choice dynamic that so many want to frame this argument is not helpful. Everyone wants life. Everybody is for freedom aka choice. This is a far more nuanced situation than the unborn baby's right to life in every case vs the mothers right to choose whether to carry out her pregnancy in every case. The two competing interests need to be balanced in cases where mothers seek to terminate their pregnancies and neither interest is supreme in all cases to most everyone.

But I dont expect to have a reasoned debate here on Jow Forums

It's common practice in the US to call the police and file a report when something messed up happens. That way, whether it goes to court or you're just arguing in a private venue, you have a state document with a police seal of approval that this or that happened. That way it's not just he said she said.

I don't see why woman couldn't abort when they want as i said here it's not like we'r talking about murder

“bUt WhAt If ThE cHiLd Is ThE pRoDuCt Of RaPe

Less than 0.5% of abortions take place because the mother is raped. The Rape argument is a terrible argument.

Restricting abortion is a small step toward bringing back consequences for whoredom. Along with ending welfare and restricting contraception, it is a big blow to feminism and women's liberation from the family. This is about restoring civilization, family, and patriarchy. It has nothing to do with "feels."

As long as they keep the abortion clinics out of white neighborhoods I couldn't care less. Think of all the niggers you can legally kill working at a clinic.

>Jow Forums sharing low level retard chain posts from Facebook
This place defies logic every day, what makes abortions so abhorrent in the States? Possible to get one up to 24 weeks in Britain and society has hardly fell apart. You take away a freedom like this and people are just going to find ways around it, or even just do an illegal procedure

If it's viable it will be a based Rothschild like baby.
Lot of money.

Imagine that, you can't rape women to spread your genes anymore, and this is sad.

Attached: df87c0cc444d305d1e77d479ec51cc124471f9d457d7af09bfb656ddd5d64c44.jpg (195x259, 7K)

Excellent bait, sir. You harvested several.

Buy perellis miracle elixir

>Restricting abortion is a small step toward bringing back consequences for whoredom
You go girl. Make men wear a chastity belt at all times too. That'll help most of all.

And?
Did the *baby* commit a crime? No.
So why murder the innocent for the crimes of another?

Taking a life is taking a life. Murder vs. manslaughter vs. killing is what's in question here. If a rape victim sits around and waits until it's clearly no longer a clump of cells or whatever anybody's definition of a person is, then the woman is at fault. That's criminal negligence.

444 aborted for every 1000 born in black communities, 120 aborted for every 1000 born in white communities

Support black abortions. 13/50

Attached: Kobe!.jpg (915x640, 43K)

That's such a fun production. It just begs to be hammed up to the Nth degree.

Ah yes, the big brained centrist who offers literally nothing to the debate. How do I unsubscribe from your blog?

Fine then. I don't want to live in a society where we push some weird Satanic shit where mothers rip children out of their wombs because it's convenient and fashionable to be brainwashed into giving away the future so some Kike can have some stem cells.

You type like you've had a stroke

Imagine caring about the Offspring of whores and Niggers. I can't imagine a more cucked viewpoint

taking a life of a cow is not the same thing as taking the life of a human and taking the life of foetus is not the same thing as taking the life of a baby

Also illegal abortions is a good thing for small entrepreneurs.
USA can't argue with that.

I offered my life experience and opinion to the debate but you're apparently too much of an ideologue to consider it.

Have you considered not getting one if you're so butthurt about it?

Abortion is evil, its satanic ritual, the devil demands child sacrifice. If you support this ur going straight to hell

I don't think we're talking about giving birth to cows. yikes

Another moron who misses the point entirely. Without abortion, birth control and welfare, sex outside of marriage would put women at risk of complete financial and social destruction. Even inside of marriage, without effective contraception women would be getting pregnant and taking care of kids like they were designed to do. The feminist thinks restricting abortion is about controlling women. They are right. Women's liberation has just about destroyed the entire world in a generation. It is time they relearn their place. Keeping them from performing convenience abortions and having abortion as a back up plan for freedom and sluttery in their fertile years is a necessary first step.

You look at this from a microscopic view, I look at it from a macroscopic one. Restricting abortion is good in the big picture.

Legal abortion is the *ultimate* feminist
>But muh feeeeeeeeelz
Liberals can't WAIT to ditch science, facts, and morals for 'muh feeeeelz' at the mere hint of "abortion".
The bottom line is the only justification for abortion is
>Not getting one makes feminists sad

You have nothing to offer as a radical centrist you stupid faggot

Then they should get their tubes tied or something. No such woman has anything positive to add to finance or society.

What a loser

>Possible to get one up to 24 weeks in Britain and society has hardly fell apart.
>Britain
>Society hasn't fallen apart
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1543856229880.gif (320x240, 1.99M)