I refuse to judge a woman because they have fucked black guys before (unless they were cheating on someone else in the...

>I refuse to judge a woman because they have fucked black guys before (unless they were cheating on someone else in the process), I have come to realize that "burn the toll" is an obvious attempt at a tribalistic-minded effort to shame women for their preferences that is born out of the insecurity that, if no such concerted humbling existed, you'd never have a shot at them in fair competition. I'm both too confident and too smart to fall for that scheme. It's below me.

Attached: 1558335005446.jpg (758x644, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmavens.com/special-review/1056/attack-of-the-male-dna
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If anything you should judge them for fucking any sort of Nonwhite, not just the Negro

based and redpilled

Why is progressivism so cuck obsessed

>burn the toll
Brainlet

>burn the toll
Brainlet whiteknight, fuck off back to r9k

Attached: 1549052259081.jpg (645x968, 153K)

It's about racial solidarity. Like it or not, humans are tribal creatures and tribe matters. You are not just an individual - you have an obligation to your genetic kinsmen.

Practically everybody but Whites realizes this. Chinese people look out for other Chinese. East Indians look out for other Hindus. Jewish folk look out for other Jews. All three of these groups are doing better than individualistic, race-blind Whites.

Attached: 1533604318870.png (872x632, 162K)

>be leftist
>be actual cuckold
LMAO

>It's about racial solidarity. Like it or not, humans are tribal creatures and tribe matters. You are not just an individual - you have an obligation to your genetic kinsmen.
Translation:
>Please look out for me and try to get me laid with hot chicks because we have the same skin color

Attached: thumb.png (800x450, 359K)

>attempt at a tribalistic-minded
ignoring tribalism is a great way to die alone
>1 post by this kike
but you already knew that

Attached: you.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Attached: 4chan.jpg (300x100, 13K)

This
Whites are the only race that actually bought into the whole "dont care about your race" meme

>ignoring tribalism is a great way to die alone
Only if you're so weak you need tribalism to have a chance at getting laid LMFAO
Pure beta behavior

Attached: 1559235044321.jpg (442x525, 26K)

>Why yes, I avoid females that committed an act of miscegeneation, that is below my standards, how could you tell?

Attached: 1559043496321.jpg (797x894, 129K)

>its another beta thinking anything he does is chad behavior episode
Cute

>Implying needing a cultural organized effort to shame women into dating people that look different from you is chad behavior.

>implying trying to convince people on Jow Forums and convince yourself that you're alpha is alpha

You ain't wrong. But at least OP is self aware.

Yikes have standards you lefty incel

White women that sleep with black men deserve to be nailed to a cross.

If you wanna fuck some blacked sluts go ahead
Dont complain when she cheats or if make fun of you

I mean... Its the same picture of all the other baits you make. Are you even trying?

>my fellow whites

I don't judge them either, I just won't go near them.
It's like finding someone has been fucking their dog. You just wouldn't go there.

lurk more

based

lmao how cuckish

kiked and cuckpilled

Okay, whatever you say.

Fact is. A non-virgin is non-monogamous. Always and forever. You get precisely one shot at being monogamous and sleeping with more than one person blows it.

If they know all about black people, their genes and statistics and they still go for it its a sin

That nigger dna remains within her. The sum total of all dna deposits from males stay within females, it works its way into their brains, it actually changes how they think, their personality.

Source?

I can't access my folders right now, serious.

Be celibate

>I'm both too confident and too smart to fall for that scheme. It's below me.

Good on you.

Your massive 12" long and 8" fat penis is probably almost completely able to fill up her massive vagina as a result of 10 years of fucking as many guys as she can.

For the rest of us who don't have a penis that looks like a telephone pole, we will stick to women who haven't fucked a ton of guys and had their vagina stretched out so big that it's literally like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

This is a debunking of it but gives the gist.
Note who debunks it, Snopes.
Far as i'm aware no distingushed scientists has claimed this as not possible, or as false.
newsmavens.com/special-review/1056/attack-of-the-male-dna

>(unless they were cheating on someone else in the process
You cant cheat on someone you are not married to
If they were and now divorced you cant marry them anyway

>not having a black guy fuck you and your gf at the same time

>her massive vagina as a result of 10 years of fucking as many guys as she can.
Question, does a woman who spends 10 years fucking the same guy as much as she can have a smaller or bigger vagina than a woman who spends 10 years fucking as many guys as she can but less often?

Something isn't wrong just because it's from Snopes.
That's ad hominem.

>The 2015 study concluded that “girls were more likely to test positive for male microchimerism if their mothers previously had received a transfusion, had given birth to a son or had had a spontaneous abortion”, and that it “may originate from an older brother either full born or from a discontinued pregnancy or from transfusion during pregnancy”. Finally, we find one brief mention of sexual intercourse: “We speculate that sexual intercourse may be important, but other sources of male cells likely exist in young girls.”

>The possibility that sexual intercourse is a “source” of male DNA was mentioned as an unverified speculation in the other study as well and there have been no further studies which would confirm it.

This is the important part.
Unfortunately incels take this and run with it, thinking it somehow confirms what they believe when it obviously does not.

The Vagen moulds to a dick over time.
If you're taking different shapes and sizes all the time the Vagene thinks "fuck this" and collapses into a gaping mess.

What you're missing is it's only Snopes.
Also they have a proven bias, just look at their fact checking over migrants and Sweden.

1) Humans are tribal. We need our tribe and race mixing undermines that. We can't always be individuals. Sometimes we need to put aside our own desires for the greater good. Part of keeping everyone in line is shame. It prevents the individual from destroying the group.

2) Used goods are lesser goods. The fact that she has ridden the cock train means that she is worth less. The fact that she has ridden shit cock means that she has little to no standards. Basically women who fuck blacks are low- tier whores.

t. cuck

Yes! This is why it's always best to date younger women in their mid-20's.

If a woman is willing to fuck niggers, then that is proof of poor judgement and decision making skills.
Judging women for coal burning is 100% legitimate.

Enjoy your AIDS

The woman fucking one guy will have a tighter pussy on average. Guys have slightly different cock sizes. The more men a woman fucks the more likely she will encounter a large cock. It is those large cocks that really expand the whore hole.

its burn the coal and pay the toll retard.

What if they use condoms

>this faggot thinks race is only skin deep
user, did you get repeatedly dropped on you head as a baby?

Attached: 1549416265205.jpg (619x682, 246K)

The only time white women ever fuck non-whites is either they are coalburners or they are gold diggers. Look at white women who are with any sort of Asian or the Indian subcontinent.

Attached: 767273-pewdiepie-marzia.jpg (970x545, 44K)

>I don't judge
I got a lobotomy too. It's okay. How often do you shove pencils in your dickhole? Ever since getting my neurons snipped I can't seem to stop. I'm at like 3 times a day.