What is it about Greece that upsets subhumans so much?

What is it about Greece that upsets subhumans so much?

Say something positive about them and every thirdie from the UK to New guinea will go into a seething rage.

Attached: 1558085205819.png (1895x1181, 792K)

> being this underage to remember the bailout
MODS!

They hate us cuz they can't be us.

Seethe, subhumans.

Attached: eyzones_akropolis_NPA_8754.jpg (1620x1080, 139K)

It's a little sad of a story.
>superior human form Greece brings Democracy to the Planet of the Apes.
>But the apes only vote for other apes, sometimes lizards
>Greeks, satisfied with their new free-ish world, lie in dusts of cultural relevance. An old empire that never crumbled like Rome, but was repaired, brick by brick.
>/comfy/ to this very day

Attached: images.jpg (200x251, 7K)

>They hate us cuz they can't be us.
Unironically this, Middle Eastern, South Americans and Indians are upset that Southern Europeans are considered White and they are not even though in their (retarded) mind think they could pass as Southern European or that we are actually as dark as them.

Nobody wants to be Greek.
I was in your country twice... You are filthy brownlets and your shithole feels closer to MENA than to Northern Europe.

I love when greeks think they're better than other balkan retards because of things that happened millenia ago. You need to come to terms with the fact you're just a retarded balkanite who other europeans kind of pay hommage to because ancient greeks. Now pay denbts. And stop doing homosex. BTW it's also the only reason you were in the original EU founders, many voices in europe didn't want you in because you were just poor gyros.

Yes but don't forget the snow niggers, they hate us too. Probably because their waifu is getting fucked in our countries

meant for butthurt memeflaggot subhumans

they're just so....hairy!

Attached: 1544819262583.jpg (1242x1810, 1.05M)

So true. Even more Northern-living Balkanoids think that Greeks are subhumans.

i like their language and their great thinkers from the ancient world, specifically the stoic thinkers

Attached: 31.jpg (946x1080, 288K)

>don't forget the snow niggers, they hate us too
we honestly dont give a shit bro

Hitler was moron... He believed that southrons like Italians are closer to them than Poles, other non-Western peoples... Subhuman Poland already has higher GDP per capita than Greece.

>one Mediterranean country feels closer to other Mediterranean countries than to Northern Europe

Attached: 1551990819133.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

weren't real greeks bred out by turks?

Ebin. Retard, Greece is a far richer country than all the other shitholes that surround.

Other way around

I don’t authorize the use of our sun in this post

Difference is a thousand years ago we could actually compete with them

It's because most Europeans don't know or really care about Northern Europe.

success breeds jealousy

all white people are

Attached: 1546420675725.png (1357x628, 281K)

you should change your meme flag you shitskin

no

Attached: GDP per capita.png (1102x619, 59K)

no