Dear UK.....FUCK YOUR COUNTRY

I've had enough of this shit. Not even our journalists would do this to another leader, and we have the worst people in journalism in the world. Your "LOICENSE" money pays for this. And most of you fucking CUNTS won't say anything about it or have the balls to speak up. Because rather than do anything to fight back, you'll just go more LEFT and get cucked into oblivion.

You mock our Leader which did nothing to you, expect make fun of your fucking Muslim CUNT Khan, who started the shit anyways. A fucking MAYOR. If you guys don't protest this, fuck you forever.

Attached: bbc.jpg (591x347, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c_0bhT98g9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you so butthurt?

Have sex and learn to code

May you get ass raped by a Paki grooming gang

>don't mock our retarded leader who is supportive of the destruction of our planet & the beautiful living creatures that inhabit it.

Attached: 58442798_313223042683752_4082099950781988864_n.jpg (720x790, 23K)

Rent free

they're fucking their own country, they don't need help

Could ask you the same question.

the majestic endangered nigger foremost among them

>"The BBC are an unbiased broadcasting network"
Mfw

Attached: ayyy4.png (342x342, 231K)

>FUCKING LIMEY REDCOAT CUNTS MAKING FUN OF DEAR LEADER FUCKING BONGS I HATE THEIR GUTS
>why are you so angry
>I could ask you the same question sweaty ;)))))

>thinking that is genuine outrage and not a shill

Attached: 1524864926776.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Meanwhile, Britain is still in a BREXIT crisis. Seems like an important thing to focus on; all things considered.

Imagine having to worry about our politics because it really does affect your country. How does it feel to be so low on the totem pole?

He should stop visiting London. Most of the residents there can't even understand the language they're insulting him in.

Yeah why the fuck do you care?
Even we don’t care about it, and we’re the poor cunts that have to live here
Simmer down, buttercup
There is really no need to get your knickers in this much of a twist

So why are you so angry about orange parade balloon and a few protesters making fun of your president?

COPE

>BBC
what more really needs to be said? the jokes write themselves.

Isn´t Trump best buddies with Murdoch?
Pretty sure most of British media will have a positive coverage.

I'm ready to nuke those fuckers yesterday.

Because the BBC is supposed to be non-biased and you are forced to pay them.

Any of you low end pukes should be butthurt too.

>mfw

Attached: 1366234330184.gif (210x118, 931K)

British tax payers pay for that. C U C K E D

Britain lol, inferiority complex to the extreme

>thinking I pay the license fee
Not paying the TV license is literally less of a crime than jaywalking is in America

Your whole nation, if you can even call it that, is asshurt over a leader you don't like to the point of having to kick and scream with a cartoon balloon. Stay mad.

The truth is no-one respects Trump. The guy is a clown. The only people who regard him highly are fucking morons.

If the destruction of all life on planet Earth is necessary to exterminate the gunless, than so shall it be.

But can they top the EPIC WIN of the balloon last year?

jaywalking is only a crime if your black..

After you're done eating your fourth dinner please do Tyrone.

Attached: 1559451026049.jpg (4288x3216, 2.24M)

Oh so the media suddenly represents the people?

The fact it is a crime at all shows why you are just shit and are wasting the earths natural resources.

If you totally aren't butthurt over a few dozen cringey protesters then why are you guys making so many threads about it on Jow Forums

it is smarmy you daft cunt

That's not BBC news, that's the Victoria Derbyshire show, a topical midmorning news programme for housewives, the elderly, and the unemployed to watch. From what I've seen of the coverage on the TV and internet, the BBC has been fairly placid on Trump's visit.

the establishment and their deluded masses dont "respect" him because he doesnt conform to the establishment new world order goals. wake up, ya sad sheep

Honestly I'm not angry at all. Will be funny when Trump returns home then decides to slap you with 25% tariffs for running your crooked teeth mouths.

Still, the BBC used to be so simple and professional, what happened?

So why do people ever pay it?

>the zionists from uk pretending to fight zion don

oh noes, the end of the world

> implying anyone here supports Kahn or the bbc

Fuck them all trump shouldve trolled them by fucking London off and heading to a white part of the norf fuck teresa may and the cuckservatives fuck commie Labour cunts and fuck the BBC and fuck the queen

They implemented common sense community standards.

Fine, but would the BBC ever give the opposing side their own show?

>destruction of our planet & the beautiful living creatures that inhabit it.
Humans dont posses that power. You guve us too much credit

Most European countries have a public broadcaster that you have to pay for, what's the big deal? And at least the BBC produces some decent content sometimes. In Germany you have to pay for it even if you don't own a TV

I've heard it's not actually a crime at all. Is that true?

>common sense community standards.

LOL is that actually what they called it?

It just confirms that you better shut that shit down anytime a leftist faggots say "common sense".

fucking kek remember when Trudeau went to India but they fucked off somewhere else and so he circled around in the plane for a while and did photo shoots at tourist stops to save face?

> decent content

Like .... ????

Imagine being so thin skinned that a few protesters with a dumb parade float are enough to make you change your trade policy in rage

Jesus christ the excuses...

Shut up you fucking shart, the British press is full of good people defending Trump and his visit and denouncing the faggot lefty journalists piling on him.

The balloon sucks. It's an embarrassment to any real artists you have left in your nation. That's the bottom line.

The balloon has relevance only because Trump has relevance. It's entire essence exists only because Trump exists. That makes Trump the alpha and your balloon faggy.

In theory it is but it's unenforceable, you can't actually go to prison for it.

>Imagine being so thin skinned

That your fucking government ran and sponsored media has to run their puke maggot mouths.

AND no red carpet. For a fucking MAIN ally.

I swear to God I hope the UK gets nuked.

Attached: redcarpet.jpg (584x595, 64K)

WHERE!!!!!!!!!!

Show us a single fucking like you britbong trash!

The state of islamberg.

Attached: 1559288443079.jpg (750x733, 88K)

>he's actually upset on behalf of jew boot-licking cheeto

>And at least the BBC produces some decent content sometimes.

Attached: 1503067649346.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

Was it the Chinese that made Obama get out of the back of the plane? Was that a nigger joke?

>The balloon has relevance only because Trump has relevance
Correction, the balloon has relevance because Trump fans can't shut up about it. The fact that this thread exists and Americans such as yourself are getting angry about it means that the people who made the balloon have achieved what they wanted. Literally all you had to do was just ignore it.

>Muslim nation gets angry when Trump visits
I see nothing out of the ordinary here

The big deal is property rights. If your money is not your's to spend, why have money at all?

The Japanese samurai in our midst always has the best insults

I see the D&C has worked well this time.

Don't waste your time on jidf shills

Fuck brits and fuck the UK.

BBC or NPR which is the biggest cocksucker

Yes,
Imagine trump in the norf meeting farage for a round of golf he would get loads of support and the leftists and paki mayor's would be salty as fuck they would have to get their cognitive dissonance around not wanting trump to come, and the fact he insulted them and their Islamic shithole by visiting a white part of the country instead

youtube.com/watch?v=c_0bhT98g9Y

When an American sees a balloon making fun of their president

The BBC is just seething

Rent free, mutt

Literally all we have to do is start killing you motherfuckers.

lmao, really gonna hurt their pr

Attached: 25.jpg (750x1334, 383K)

can drumpf not get it into his thick orange head, he is not welcome here fuck off

Get fucked Yankee doodle golem. Don't like it? fuck off. UK doesn't take shit from knuckle dragging goblinoids.

Attached: 1515797189036.png (440x376, 10K)

lets see what normal British children think about Trump

Attached: D8JSfgXXYAIEf5i.png (576x563, 405K)

Oh it is just propaganda that brits are sacks of puke that we should not bother calling allies.

Imagine not being able to carry a spoon in public

Okay, name ANY time the United States:

1) Disrespected your leaders by not rolling out a red carpet, on PURPOSE
2) Had it's #1 syndicated news show have a fucking BLIMP mocking him.

Name one fucking time we've done anything close

NPR still plays games to hide their bias.

The shit BBC rubs it in peoples faces.

Opbp
Fuck Sadiq.
Fuck London.
Fuck the UK.
We need to cut off diplomatic relations.

Why would we ignore such a perfect example of why your county has no artistic standards?

I don't think the political climate is quite right for an insult of that magnitude at the moment, but that would be endlessly hilarious.

Lol, it’s the U.K. nobody fucking cares

lmao fukn petty

>protest piece designed to make you angry
>you get visibly angry
Congratulations, you played yourself

>Opbp
>Fuck Sadiq.
>Fuck London.
>Fuck the UK.
>We need to cut off diplomatic relations

This. Fuck these cunts.

Maybe care more about the replacement of the native populations of Europe.

nice one nip

Well at least the BBC makes good shows about the planet...

Attached: F1F71DB9-7D86-45A1-9017-3226677C98B4.jpg (460x276, 39K)

The euros will still sit here smug and arrogant, they will insist they are smarter, more mature and more sophisticated while doing shit like this.

Sure thing Mohammed

where's that wall? how's that all time high immigration going?

>BBC or NPR which is the biggest cocksucker
How long do I have left to answer..?

Attached: 23232.jpg (231x218, 10K)

>imports millions of Third Worlders

Attached: 1498788002587.jpg (293x222, 22K)

The Queen greeted him retard, mentally ill people/media Jews are going to do what they do.

Attached: goodgoy.jpg (750x850, 437K)