Christian classmate refused to study Islamic culture because it was against his religious beliefs...

Christian classmate refused to study Islamic culture because it was against his religious beliefs. Progressive principal suspended him for 2 weeks because of “hate speech”

How fucked is the system going to be in the near future?

Attached: 1DA1EA8A-0186-4321-BAAD-114B743F3063.gif (417x317, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4E0EpjQ6OM
youtube.com/watch?v=RPmDLR_M50M
youtube.com/watch?v=Jf-jHCdafZY
workingwithindigenousaustralians.info/content/Practice_Implications_5_Fafmily_and_Kinship.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seems like that’s a lawsuit waiting to happen there

The student was retarded you won't fucking learn how to pray hallah you just learn the historic fact behind the religion wich are necessaries to know

If things really happend the way you describe it, the principal should have just put him in the trizo special class and not suspend him for "hate speech"

My scottish immigrant friend didn't have to write a mandatory apology to the aboriginal peoples, since his family claimed they never harmed aboriginals it was a very interesting case because they actually won it. But that was all the way back in 2011, in Tasmania.

Apology from a people to another is fucking retarded but it has nothing to do with refusing to learn the base of a very important part of history just because
>Muuh muslim

What a reprobate. Studying Islamic culture does not impose on his beliefs. Besides, western Christianity is unironically a meme-tier religion. Literally a notch above Hinduism.

Islam >>> Judaism >> Eastern/Greek/Tewahedo >>>> Catholicism >>>>>>>> FeelGoodChristianity > Evangelicals

PECKING ORDER NIGGA

>near future

>My immigrant friend
ffs

>mandatory apology to the aboriginal peoples

you have to do this shit in australia?

Attached: 1522816678774.jpg (770x487, 36K)

This thread filled all with foreigners talking about how the american school system works
>church v state
if you're studying like the history of a place with islam involved with that somehow that's ok but just studying religion in public school is a big no
>just sue the school for breaching church and state, this will stop the class and possibly get the simple minded principal fired

We used to name him pirate because he talked silly. but now he is just another bogan out lappin for sluzzas. he has learned english correctly. oh, it took us five years to teach him but everyone in the community was so proud! he can now spell things that we talk.

On 13 February 2008 we held "Apology day". This included all public and most private schools. I guess they made it a yearly thing. I used to write beautiful propaganda pieces and it's how I became interested in collecting propaganda as a hobby. From being forced to write those fucking lies every day in English class.

>How fucked is the system going to be in the near future?
It already is, I only graduated 5 years ago but if someone tried pulling that shit at my HS they would have just failed that part of the course

As a muslim I apologize to this christian on behalf of all muslims. This guy has the right not to study a religion that he doesn't believe in.

Attached: 79743563676.png (258x195, 5K)

If he doesn't sue, he's stupid.

>didn't have to write a mandatory apology to the aboriginal peoples

Jesus christ the fact that was even a thing is fucking pathetic.

Also, every TV show that *might* contain a dead aboriginal has a special spoiler warning that it contains "Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders should use caution viewing the films on this channel because they may contain images or voices of dead persons" to allow for their special naming taboo (cant talk about dead people). Before football matches, they recognise the historic tribal country's name. On government buildings, often a sticker lets you know what aboriginal country you are in. Even if all their people were genocided centuries ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4E0EpjQ6OM

God damn, you are almost as pathetic as the UK.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPmDLR_M50M

fake and bluepilled, just because I knew all the shit they teach in history class is fake and bullshit I didn't say I was going to not do it, just get your grades and fuck school bullshit, it's easy

Your religion is shit, paki.

Not available in my country

Are you serious?
Try this one

youtube.com/watch?v=Jf-jHCdafZY

How does learning new things conflict with his beliefs?
Is learning against Christianity now?

He was clearly using his religion as a shield to bash Islam.

It's very tiring. But some people still want to keep their traditional values like child abuse and sexism and endangered animal consumption. So we allow it.

The last huge aboriginal protest was against gay marriage. It fucks up their surname-allotment system or something and makes it hard to distribute ownership of property and land. Their rules for families are complex and depending on certain types of relationship, aboriginals might either refuse to talk in your presence, or always talk over you.

workingwithindigenousaustralians.info/content/Practice_Implications_5_Fafmily_and_Kinship.html

>he confesses to fucking underaged girls on the internet
What is wrong with you?

Attached: 1559494432879.jpg (399x400, 16K)

Can abos even write?

I've seen enough videos of rag head savagery to know they arent the type of animals I want to even look at in a zoo

Why the fuck should I have to study their religion

Attached: 1559436509649.jpg (526x608, 106K)

Kill the principal and drink some juice

Cause their religion will have a huge impact in history and will be the origin of a lot of polical and military event who will have a huge impact on Europe, West asia, middle east .

I mean we can all agree that human sacrifice were barbaric it doesn't mean pre-colombian civilisation aren't very interesting

Plus if you can go outside of your buble you will discovers that even if now they are pretty late in matter of progress there were a time when the otoman empire was very modern society with the best scientist of their time.

Very fucked, I honestly cant wait for it to kick off so ke and all the other patient white people can start killing the traitors

Why the fuck should western schools be teaching kids about Islam in the first place? All you need to know about Islam and it's people is that its shit, end of story you dumb fuck

>sorry for killing most of the subhumans so we can have a functional first world country.

That sucks bro, I hope I never have to apologize to the Redskins

Why? It's not even indoctrination. They just give you boring facts about different world religions that you'll have to memorize for an exam and you're done. I swear, some people really try to start problems for absolute no reason.

Of course the American says this. God forbid people are educated on shit.

Holy fuck, I will never write an apology for anything I am not directly responsible for. The absolute state of the rest of the English speaking world. Jesus Christ.

How would you react if a liberal refused to study about WW2 because he is against nazi ?

So are there any fullblood abo scientists, doctors, important lawyers? Only one I ever heard of was some tennis player from the 70's. I know the whites did some truly shit things to them, but are they capable people?