Pol is always right

be me
>unirionically have close black friend at work
>he unirionically supported Trump from day one and convinced me to support him as well
>constantly defending Trump to his black peers
>claims to hate the group think and wokeism blacks participate in
>comes in to work today
>i am looking at pics of Trumps visit to bongland
>"i can't vote for dat motherfucker this time"
>me, understandably confused "why user wtf"
>"i seen dat Netflix shit about the Central Park 5. I ain't know all dat shit Trump did with dat. Fuck dat."
>".....okay user, feel how you feel"

Holy fuck pol is always right

Attached: meh.jpg (239x211, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/netflixs-new-running-mates-barack-and-michelle-obama-2018-05-21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Netflix
Hollywood is like a drug

in summary

black user claims other black are dumb in general, and need to stop buying into the race baiting and constant propaganda drilled into them
>literally watches Netflix propaganda film made by Oprah production company, falls into race group think

I give them chance after chance, and they always let me down. They really never ever will evolve bast basic human functions, will they?

Attached: chekem1.jpg (450x299, 50K)

Calling for the death penalty riles blacks up man. It's like a white guy being called 'worse than a jew'.

>le based black man convinced me to support trump
I wouldn't go around admitting that user

Attached: f4c5b335586292d09eb240caf198d574.jpg (736x1007, 112K)

This. A black convinced a White to vote for a tool of the Jews. Granted, the tragedy was that he was the best choice

you have to understand i have lived and worked in Philly my whole life. the city is literally 50% black. Civility is necessary for survival. I wasn't against Trump at all, but seeing a black guy supporting him convinced me to not buy the bullshit coming from the establishment Republicans.
I've always known progressives were full of shit.
Point being the crabs in a bucket meme is real, as much i tried to convince myself otherwise

WHO U BE VOTIN FO ON DA NEXT GREEK ELCTIONS MUFUGA?
Is Golden Dawn based?
Are Nea Demokratia kikes?

NORMALFAG OUT OUT OUT

>close black friend
If he's so close why haven't you red pilled him yet , the 13% ,black on black stats Jesus I bet you're a fucking newfag get fucked and lurk moarrrrr

>".....okay user, feel how you feel"
You're a fucking weakling cuckold, why would anyone want a loser friend incapable of standing up for anything?

i thought he was red pilled. My point is that it's so easy to draw them back in to being blue pilled with a few well produced items of propaganda.
Why do the non whites identify and care so much about their race, while modern whites seem to hate their own kind?
I've been lurking for years, just genuinely believed the memes didn't ALWAYS apply to real life. Apparently I am wrong.

what am i supposed to say? I haven't seen the movie he was talking about, and don't know/don't care what so ever about the Central Park 5 story.
Best I could say was it's produced by Oprah and Obama, political enemies of the President, so most likely it was highly exaggerated to blame Trump for the whole ordeal.
He responded with "fuck dat shit"

I'm starting to think these (((polls))) saying Trumps gaining approval ratings from blacks are total bullshit

because caring about your kind is both natural and logical for everybody and whites have been led astray by the promises of equality and egalitarian utopia, leading to them behaving both irrationally and unnaturally.

>Netflix shit about the Central Park 5
I'm supposed to know what that jew subversion is about?

Attached: 1526937365303.jpg (337x352, 7K)

is there no hope?

Attached: wep.png (467x484, 533K)

it was enough to flip muh based black man to hating Trump, so the subversion must be powerful

>brainwashing niggers is complicated stuff
Ye ok whatever
The only hope for you faint of heart mofugas out there that dont want full blown wipeout of other races is to have every country restored to a monocultural monoethnical state so it can
>prosper
>have higher social cohesion
>be less susceptible to kike subversion
If you care about your based black bros, return them to africa n shiet

>brainwashing niggs is easy
They are born and raised that way, so I do not disagree. Point being, once they seem to break the brainwashing, they are easily re-brainwashed apparently
>hiding your power level makes you faint of heart
Wiping out all other races, and establishing the mono-ethno state are both unrealistic. You said so yourself, whites have been lead astray. Doesn't look like they are getting back on track anytime soon. They're actually going further down the path.

You should know, your country is a ghost nation

Trump changed the destructive “super-predator” prison sentencing law that Bill and Hill Clinton and Biden supported. That locked up thousands of blacks for long periods for piddling pot possession. Lots of broken families.

Those guys owe Trump thanks.

>expecting gratitude from nogs
user...
as wealthy nations become more diversified their economic systems start crumbling, and as a result an outflow of migrants will start. In the case of heavy infestation I am expecting secessions , like Detroit for example breaking apart from the rest of the states as a black-only place. Perhaps I am a bit of a bluepilled faggot myself but I can see how in times of extreme crisis ethnic separatism will flourish and lead to less diversity and more stability.
Bulgaria, as a ghost-nation, is currently attempting to send all the gypsies to the west, taking advantage of the multiculti narrative of the westerners.

>still supporting (((Trump)))

LOL

You should just redpill him on how Jews ran the slavetrade

they don't care because Orange Man rayisct and bad
what the hell are gypsies anyway? they are always at the mall buying 12 pairs of chuck taylors
what alternative is there?
I have, but apparently Netfilx is enough to recondition people

>netflix

Attached: 1539699195690.jpg (700x734, 107K)

>he unirionically supported Trump from day one and convinced me to support him as well
>constantly defending Trump to his black peers
Trump is the most zionist president in us history. Fuck off with muh "based nigger" horseshit

Attached: 1557318397048.jpg (225x225, 15K)

(((Pure Coincidence)))

marketwatch.com/story/netflixs-new-running-mates-barack-and-michelle-obama-2018-05-21

Attached: Blank_50b619_6220751.jpg (723x540, 62K)

Pottery