European immigrant ranking

This is the ranking for all European immigrants that came to the United States. I think we can come to an agreement that this is the best list

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-31 Create a European countries Tier List.png (1600x1018, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=i_qddPdV7-A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Palatines
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drang_nach_Osten
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if the S means SHIT then it's perfectly fine

Pretty much any immigrants you get from Europe are either going to be very talented, rich or well educated.
I was chatting to a Chinese Brit earlier who is going to study in the US. You have no way of knowing who you are going to get from any western European country

I'd put Vatican on F
fuck this pope

Regardless of tiers, it was mostly the dregs of European society that migrated.
It's no wonder it ended up like it did.

>Irish
>Italian
>German
Basically 80% of your white population.
I guess you're just a salty spic.

>Brits near top despite being shit-tier people in general
>Albanians not in their own SSS rank for single-handedly building America and being four of the seven founding fathers, as well as progenitors of the American slave trade, only to be dethroned by the Rothschilds in the late 1800s
>Germany even on the list
Shit tier tier list

only losers emigrate

I agree, very good list.

I'ts an Anglo. They are mentally ill.

100% sure you haven't met 80% of them up there
also
>albania
>russia
>ukraine
>higher than Germany
lmao
most of your shit is German

Attached: sure thing fag.png (377x424, 241K)

>Slovenia
>C-tier
How rude. My family's patriarch was a blond, blue-eyed Slovene, a Great War vet, and quadrilingual

bro,,,,,, your country is dyeing because of the amount of people who leave

Love for anglos is inversely proportional to your experience of the UK

No, he just realises the liberty Americans enjoy today stem from ideas immigrants held dear that came primarily from the UK and low countries, which is where the first settlers mostly came from.

Yanks love the Royal family and the IRA exists, do the math

Also Germans are dog tier, Italy isn't the same as it once was a couple thousands of sharing a continent with germutts will do that.

Attached: 1559337931554.jpg (125x125, 2K)

so basically you hate your conservative white population and love the liberals in the coastal region + trailerpark trash?

Most of the Italians that came to the US were southeners, who where literal medmutts interbred with arabs

What bullshit. Germans are in America as long as the first settlers came. They were 9% of whites in 1790.

That's not true Germans came much later, you had no colonial presence at the time.

The original thirteen colonies were mostly Dutch/English

That's my point this potato-nigger kicking off about shitalty in the dog tier but that's reality for you.
Paddy's gunna paddy

I didn't say anyhting about colonies. Learn to read.

The French and Germans were late to the party and fucked it up for everyone, just like always

What do you think the first settlers were you dimwit? they were colonists send by governments

Attached: ethnicity in usa.jpg (964x720, 193K)

Those who left are a whole different kind of German than you are

>mostly Dutch/English
Only in New York City; the rest of the colonies were Anglo, Ulster Scots, Welsh, & Scots

A-tier, I'll take it

Its not my problem you dont know, that germans made up 9% of whites in 1790.

What can I say?

I should've said broadly speaking British and Dutch, obviously there's not as many Dutch people so they're a smaller portion.

Regardless my point was they werent Germans

These maps are always wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans

Not really.

Attached: immigration.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

I don't know why you're deadset on this 1790 date

>moving to Muttville

Attached: 4350853E-4079-4DA3-B8AD-1BA7C860866E.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

Yes they are, the populations mixed over time. Every White American is a testament to that fact

Because it proves, that germans have been in the US since the founding, dumbfuck.

because wikipedia is more reliable then your own Census Bureau?
Also i checked you links. what were you trying to convey? i don´t really see anything opposing the map i posted. It is a gbig read. Please just quote whatever you think is useful for this conversation.

70% of the US has german ancestors so bow down you stupid american fatfuck

I'm not talking about the moment they gained independence you moron. Obviously the people were around before the moment they declared their independence. And those first waves of settlers were British and Dutch not Germans

Way more Ulster-Scots than Dutch; the Dutch barely left a genetic mark on the population of New York, but the cultural impact is still visible. That being said I once read an excerpt from a diary of a New English settler in Manhattan. He described New York as a
>"quintessentially foreign province of angry Dutch-speakers"
To be fair to him the only thing that's changed is that we speak English now :^)

not only that but the majority of their progress is fucking German lmao

just give it to the netherland bro. He is right. We came late for the colonisation party. The durch and british were the first ones to settle and develope there. Germans were the ones going west and claiming the rest of the country, but that was much later.

even trumps grandad was german

Germans made upp 9% of whites in 1790. So no we didn't just came in the 19th century.

Wow this is completely wrong

Oh my god just let it fucking go and stop digging that hole. I know that's all you do on Dutch beaches.

>Germans made upp 9% of whites in 1790
Repeat this line. Chant it to the heavens. Hope that Wotan hears your prayers and blesses you with repeating numbers. Won't change the fact that you're a faggot

Dyeing
Immigrant

yes, you said that alredy.
who were the other 91%? let me guess...english, dutch and french?
also can u give a source for your claim?
I am pretty sure the big migration from Bremerhaven overseas came much later. We were no colonizers. We were pioneers.

Maybe you should continue worshipping Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_qddPdV7-A

Attached: Lookathim.gif (500x391, 535K)

Toothpaste

>However, the English Americans and British Americans demography is considered a serious under-count as the stock tend to self-report and identify as simply "Americans" (7%), due to the length of time they have inhabited the United States, particularly if their family arrived prior to the American Revolution.
LEARN TO READ

cool ranking bro, but for a first worlder wanting to immigrate to todays USA its like wanting to immigrate to Soviet Union.

Well I wasn't really talking about the genetic % as I said our population is relatively small to the other peoples of Europe. I was speaking more in the cultural context.

The only president whose first Language was not English was Dutch as an example, then there's the fact that your declaration of independence is earily smiliar to the Dutch Plakaat van Verlatinghe during the 80 years war

Of course New York particularly has a lot of Dutch influences in its names and streets which have just been translated to English. But in the broader context of American culture, the Dutch republic at it's time allowed for a lot of civil liberties that other colonial powers did not. When most of Europe were oppressive monarchies the Dutch republic allowed for freedom of religion and was generally a safe haven for freethinkers of other nations that were fleeing prosecution.

Look. Germans have been way longer in the Us than the 19th century.

They made up 9% of whites in 1790.

that is not news. they represent those who are represented as "American" on the map.
again, quote something useful.

ok Jürgen. time to take your meds and go to sleep.

Attached: British Americans.png (2620x1732, 3M)

Show real flag mad Belgian.
The US and the Dutch historically work well with each other.

Thats a simple fact. We have to be weary when others try to take away our history.

Again, use your head. There are many Germanic people in the US. What are the odds the 60,000+ people who came from Luxembourg identify as German? We've got English, Dutch, Belgian, Luxembourgian, Danish, Swede, Norwegian, Czech, Slovakian, Swiss, Austrian, etc. How many do you think identify as "German"? There are many Americans who are completely British but have one Swedish grandparent and identify as Swedish. Yes there are Germans, but you act as if they're the majority, they're not. British is an under-count and German is an over-count

yes, so there were lots of british in 1790 and every year about 10% of foreign borns came to the country, leaving the brits in the minority.
Thanks for giving another proof.

Why are the germs so low?

Albos, Ukrops, Scandis down.
Hate myself for saying this, but Germoids up.

butthurt anglo pissed that we took over.

Who cares? Only Hispanics and Africans are allowed into the USA.

I hate threads like this. It gives me a few moments of false hope, that I've slipped into an alternate timeline where the USA is a European ethnostate and 100% white....

Attached: Cope.jpg (567x374, 49K)

Germans and Irish have outnumbered british let alone english immigrants since the 1830s.

And Germans already made up 9% of the original population.

Of course germans are the majority. Every historical fact speaks to that.

>Chinese brit.
Sorry old chum you appear to be delusional. If it's a chinaman then it's not a brit. Simple really

LMAO you seem to think that the absolute majority of birthrates were from foreign-born Europeans spreading west. Anglo families were fucking huge back in the day

Do you think the native British population wasn't also growing during that time? Most of our population growth came from native births before immigration became so big.

ok, i give you more food for thought. let´s just say i give into what you say and agree. What ethnicity are Anglos?

Attached: anglo_saxon_migration.jpg (949x842, 156K)

No. The fact that we are taking any immigrants, but especially European ones, is a fucking joke.

For fuck's sake I already said we received many GERMANIC people. English are obviously Germanic you fucking weirdo.

>Well I wasn't really talking about the genetic %
I wasn't trying to rag you on that but I can see how you thought I was.

I know about Van Buren-- he was a bro & Kinderhook is also comfy as fuck. Lots of people around where I live are related to him & other New Dutch settlers. The Roosevelts were of New Dutch stock as are the Bushes. There was actually chatter during TR's reign that he would intervene in the Boer Wars on behalf of the Afrikaaners because of that
>your declaration of independence is earily smiliar to the Dutch Plakaat van Verlatinghe
Didn't know this, I'll read up on it

There's also the fact that our Puritan forefathers took refuge in the Netherlands before coming to America. So I'm not surprised that the Founding Fathers looked to your government for inspiration, god bless

He's not wrong, a lot of the Hessen troops stayed after the revolution because of the cheap land

>france
>s tier

what i wanna say with my last post

this dude is right

we all have the same ancestors and shouldn´t do bullshit ranking like the blacks all see themselves as blacks. noone fighting over if those with nigerian ancestors are superior to those in sierra-leone.
we should stick together as well and stop the divide. None of us gains from that. The only ones who gain from retarded fighting like this are [fill the blank]

>butthurt anglo pissed that we took over.
We? What we? You're posting from Europe, your connection to German immigrants is minuscule

The fuck is my flag cunt?

We have untouched genetics here.

>Regardless my point was they werent Germans
You not wrong. They were mainly Plattdeutsch, which is hardly a badge of honor

i don't know about albania, but albanians as all should be put on rank C.

>putting Britbongs at the top
LOL

>You not wrong. They were mainly Plattdeutsch, which is hardly a badge of honor
Plattdeutsch is more similar to Dutch than it is to high German actually, anyway the first wave of European settlers were not Plattdeutsch either.

The Anglos are eternally butthut. Listen to E Michael Jones. They had shit tier birthrates compared to the catholics and have been plotting ever since. Rockefeller etc.

Clinton and Bush were the last political hooray of the Anglo.

The fags correct, bongs can stay the fuck on there misrible little island.

this, only reason I'd immigrate to that yankee/kike run shithole is with my AK and nades in my hands and as a militant insurgent.

Death To USA

Look up the "founder effect"

I asked him about this, he insisted he was British, born and raised here. He said if he's goes to America does the process to become American, he will be American. What can say, that's how they think

That's what I was writing, they are indeed basically Dutch, but my point is that those were also the weakest Germans. Germany was built by the militaristic North-East Germans, you know those the USSR made sure to genocide at the end of WW2 (despite the nazis being Bavarian spurdos)

and? only the subhumans go to the west.. they can die I don't care

>What can say
you can give him the horse and stable metaphor but be sure to pronounce your r's as l's and l's as r's when you do it.

>Germany was built by the militaristic North-East Germans
Sure, the modern state of a unified Germany was created by north east Germans, that is about the only true part of your statement.

Obviously German people were around much longer before that, as a unified Germany is a relatively modern thing.

I think you're discrediting Germans in other regions by putting them off as 'weak' though, German history is quite complex and you're just focusing on the latter part of it's history during the German unification by the Prussians.

Anyone pretending Europe is anything other than an enemy should be deported with the niggers and the spics.

So if my dad and mom had made me in Japan I would be a Japanese man? Did my ancestors will turn from Roman to samurai too or magical soil and Japanese oxygen atoms arent powerful enough for this?

Why are our flatlander neigbours above us? :(

Why are we even on that list?? We are not Europeans we are Sarmatians.

Attached: 887cc22e-0486-46b7-9ba5-73d20798b19e.jpg (1200x660, 177K)

> england that high
> germany that low
ffs

>What bullshit. Germans are in America as long as the first settlers came.
Don't forget that most of those Germans came via the UK. We took them in when the French invaded their lands. Unfortunately, they had problems settling into the UK, especially with the infamous 18th century English toilet humor and general banter so we had to settle them in New York instead. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Palatines

My country is too high

Ok at some point North East Germans were West Germans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drang_nach_Osten