>in 2019, I am forgotten...

Attached: oreilly.jpg (1100x733, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ou8lU6rvY2g
youtu.be/C0tM0y4cFro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What ever happened to Billy anyway?

He started a podcast IIRC

Yeah I was going to ask what's up with him. I'm surprised he hasn't resurfaced. Podcasts are getting better these days. Dr. Phil has one and he's like a whole other person in his own private domain. Dr. Phil is pretty based, but TV Dr.Phil is like him sipping the blue kool-aid and trying to sneak in red pills to his guests and audience.

I figured O'Reilly would start up something similar. It's a better format for those guys instead of yelling at people over satellite.

he makes YouTube videos that get less views than styx

Attached: 1555817212817.jpg (570x855, 97K)

For real?

See that's interesting because a lot of these media heads seem to think they're the own, sole driver of their success and don't realize they are replaceable and people watch the network they are on, not just them the person.

O'Reilly was the MOST WATCHED SHOW IN CABLE NEWS and now he can't get much youtube views? They weren't watching the show because they liked O'Reilly is what that means.

O'Reilly: Fleetwood Mac Concert Experience with Millennials

youtube.com/watch?v=Ou8lU6rvY2g

Attached: 30yearoldboomer5.jpg (675x592, 73K)

he's on newsmax now, and sells bazillions of books

He must be rich AF now he's also old

I think this guy is just keeping his down and flying low since he was metoo'd.

best seller 2018. lol

Attached: killing-the-ss-meta.png (1200x628, 210K)

"Join Bill for his provocative, one-of-a-kind brand news analysis on "No Spin News," this weekend — only on Newsmax TV, your No. 1 choice for breaking news and hard-hitting opinion.

Important: Newsmax TV is available on DirecTV Ch. 349, U-Verse 1220, DISH 216, FiOS 615, and Spectrum"

He still sells a ton of "killing" books.

Literally its just “kids these days” for 5 minutes. You’re probably going to find the worst people in society at an old rock concert anyway.

Literally who

He's sexually abusing your mother in his new workplace

"FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE!"

I work old rock concerts and all concerts for a living... It's mostly just boomers with some QTs here and there at Dad Rock band shows.

I kek'd.

Boomers also don't use youtube

I think people are sick of O'Reilly too, like Fox wanted to put him out to the pasture but needed a reason to do so.

This is true, I wonder why. They love Facebook and Twitter. Youtube mobile sucks so maybe they can't figure it out with their phone.

based

Attached: doitlive.gif (320x215, 2.05M)

Bill is Ok. He can't escape the orbit of his boomerism.

youtu.be/C0tM0y4cFro
Good memories

Attached: 1502769973016.jpg (320x338, 24K)

Fox News purged him after he pointed out that the Electoral College preserves white political power.

Poor guy.

Here is a little poem in his honor:
Hey there pretty
Lemme grab dem titties
Could be big, could be small
I don't get too picky
Come a little closer, let me feel
Those pretty little milkies
While you happily squeal