When and how did you become woke on (((them)))?

Attached: 1553161519687.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jow Forums helped wake me up but now this place is full of shills and fags instead of based anons dropping red pills.

Attached: haavara.jpg (768x768, 125K)

war is coming soon. the final Great War to end all wars.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Attached: 1520577405312.jpg (592x465, 78K)

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html

First sip of mothers milk. Secret ingredient is red pill probiotics

After visiting this hellhole for about 6 months
That was about 3.5 years ago
Visited for the memes, never left

wow. I've never seen that document before. Why does it not get more publicity? Is this why Assange is so fucked?

I was 8. Jewlet paid a niglet to steal my hot wheels car with his lunch money. When I confronted the niglet, he got scared and claimed racism, but I tricked him into admitting the Jewlet paid him to do it. When I confronted the Jewlet, he claimed I lost the car and we stole his lunch money because of antisemitism. I pushed him away from his desk and found the car in his backpack. Everyone saw all of this transpire. The jew parents, the sheboon mother, and my father had a conference at school and then he took me for ice cream and told me about the Jews and niggers. I started going to an almost all white Catholic school a year later. I met the nigger in Foot Locker when I was in HS and paid him $50 to beat up the Jew.

Seeing pizzagate and how the mainstream media was 100% against covering it accurately or scientifically

I visited this board and it was a slow process really. No exact moment really stood out.

My history teacher redpilled me back when I was 12.

I did a good bit of learnin (or so I thought) on the subject.

Then I listened to all the kikes' alibis and explanations to defend against the charges against them and accusations of wickedness.

Then I did a good bit moar learnin and concluded that all their alibis and further explanations for the aforementioned wickedness were yet even more lies and wickedness in and of themselves. And total kike pilpul bullshit.

Gradually I began to hate them.

Attached: Jews persecute.jpg (248x400, 45K)

>woke

die

>9/11 is a bad thing

die again

That story sounds like some comic book shit lol

What am I looking at here?

Beams cut by thermite to collapse the twin towers.

always leaned towards history and cinema. didnt take long, but i stayed purplepilled long enough that i look back in disappointment.

You should visit Auschwitz, nazi.

When I looked at the history of my country and realised that all the communists and ANC supporting white people were (((white people)))

About 2 years ago on Jow Forums

I offered him a $100 to steal the kike's car for that full circle karma, but he declined. We settled on the beatdown.

after the first time i visited antwerp and saw hasidic jews

>Killing russians
>Killing poles
>Killing huns
>Killing ukrainians
>Killing palestinians

Not seeing anything wrong
Wtf im a zionist now

>the extra-terrestrials that visit earth are in fact humans from the future.
>all of time for them is happening simultaneously
>they return to the past to guide mankind to further scientific advancements
>using technology to further their goal
>during the dark ages science was treated as sorcery and was condemned and considered heresy
>this was because the religion and ideologies that the future humans perpetuate lead to societal variations that cause people to behave and believe a certain way
>for example science not being practiced

>all the micro changes the future humans make to further their advancement is what causes the Mandela Effect
>CERN is the ultimate goal for making the final push toward becoming like gods
>the higgs, able to exist in two places at once, is their goal they need it to be able to transition from this universe to the next without being destroyed so they can be like gods in the next universe

Do you ever wonder why the government has technology that is years and years beyond what is available to the public? Its because that technology isnt for us, not yet. Its all for them, the humans that will gradually become so technically advanced that they can destroy and create whole worlds. All that technology will slowly be released to the public as our development continues.

>the future humans abduct humans from all time periods to harvest DNA to genetically engineer people to match the current DNA of the relevant times
>these genetically engineered humans are placed in positions of power and media in order to guarantee the order of their system they have created
>this is why their religion is Luciferian
>because Lucifer is the fallen angel that rebelled against God
>and seeks nothing more than to become LIKE God
>lucifer is using humans to perpetuate his goal to become like God
>humans unwittingly follow him
>the whole world is satanic
>reality is illusion
>its all just a part of his masterful plan to be as a god

Stated the redpill on the JQ on the spanish RT comment section around late 2015 and early 2016. Later that year i was full woke on (((them)))