Are *you* celebrating LGBTQ pride, user?

Are *you* celebrating LGBTQ pride, user?

Attached: D8F9jK1U8AIQnXQ.jpg (474x658, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/indelible-delibird/
medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All faggots will hang.

Attached: hs5bpm5y5s121.jpg (500x483, 27K)

I wasn't memeing. Kill yourself. You are a cancer on the world.

/polgbt/ autism was fun during the 4cc and the boards should be merged for the next April fool's day.

Yes

and hopefully people like get upset then

Yeah, I’ll be giving out free helicopter rides all month long! #itpaystobegay

no!!

LGB yes. TQ no
Transfags and queer genderfriends can fuck off. Gender cultists are first on the day of the rope.

Attached: 1552441950687.jpg (889x561, 108K)

You mean the babylonian death cult sodomite parades?...nah.

Please dont mistake trans and queer for hate-filled faggots :(

Celebrate this pride month by telling your mentally ill friends you don't want to be friends anymore because their lifestyle is disgusting!

No, he's right. Putting sexual and gender problems in the same group was a mistake.

enjoy losing people because feefees

>tfw no lil cutie boy bf to celebrate with
celebrating with my hand

LGB leads to TQ. Homosexuality is a gateway to further degeneracy.

Nope. LGTQ’s get gassed. The only way you survive is if you claim you’re bisexual, and you raise kids in a loving and stable family environment with a person of the opposite sex. Then you can be degenerate as long as you keep it behind closed doors.

Attached: lgbt.jpg (5000x2061, 1.69M)

it's ok user, i'm sure you will rethink your degenerate hetero ways, and cast away females to embrace true love, that man can only find in arms of ther man

Attached: aaarghhh.jpg (2313x1739, 531K)

no,
Why would i?
I don't mind the gays, but i don't think a week of rubbing it in peoples faces and walking around the streets in little to no clothes do no good.

If there's a gay pride we better have a straight pride to!
STRAIGHT PRIDE!
WORLD WIDE!

You dont have to shove your dick in peoples faces to be proud of who you are, user

who is that cutie?

nope

Attached: hitgun3.jpg (225x210, 19K)

> Become a fag to own the libs!
Kek.

> celebrating the end result of insidious hormonal and psychological manipulation

Attached: 1558407894632.jpg (618x893, 156K)

Bull crap. You can make that claim about anything you don't like, such as Rock 'n' Roll or coffee or the little umbrellas they put in drinks. Utterly meaningless claim with no explanatory power. TQs are their own fundamentally separate thing from LGB, other than getting lumped together in an acronym. LGB have no love for TQ, as they often mess everyone's lives up. TQ is truly a mental health issue, yet the WHO is now denying that despite being run by straight people (since LGB are a small part of the population), so the problem is going to get worst and more will suicide as they fail to get treatment. Everything you complain about you do to yourself.

Yasssss.

>Utterly meaningless claim with no explanatory power.
Trannyism is a sexual fetish derived from homosexuality. Also the WHO is ran by jews, who also are gay and promote homosexuality.

reddit.com/user/indelible-delibird/

I have heard of this degeneracy while I was a life until 2016-2018.
It’s just a way to squeeze money out of faggots

Attached: 45604404-785C-4E21-AC3B-B6C51A49EA81.jpg (500x403, 30K)

Greeks and Romans figured it out (but they also had a lot of pedophilia which is bad)

not to own the libs, to find true partner, that will love you and support you whenever you are in need. realationships with women are always toxic, where you have to give everything while she doesn't really have to do anything besides existing. why do you think you had no girfriends before your sex drive kicked in ? because women and men are mentally incompatible, and only thing that binds them together is sex, and after that, fear of dying alone

Attached: kek.jpg (3360x2160, 998K)

i'm bi, fem and like to trap sometimes, but i don't do pride month

G And B men are the only good part of LGBT
Lesbians and Trannies get the rope

Oh no...theyre a "yass gurl slayyyy" type

Pitiful

aaaahhhhhhhhhhh
my fucking eyes you cunt!

It’s not gay unless the balls touch

Dont mistake your sexual preference as anything more than the result of sexual abuse in your youth.

Homosexuality is spread through abuse and conditioning. If "Having pride" in gay peeople means giving fags access to my children, then fuck that.

Homosexuality is cancer.

>Albania
Don't you have bunkers to build for Allah?

All faggots should swing

>He thinks homosexuality only comes from abuse

Ok buddy pal amigo

it's really not :) fags are just people that like other men, in contrast to women, that hates other men

wow are you me

THIS IS CATEGORICAL EVIDENCE THE SHOAH IS TALMUDIC BULLSHIT

I wouldn't even know such a stupid faggy thing existed if not for the shill posters. Fuck off back to retarditt.

No. The hard truth is this:
Nobody cares about faggots. Everyone know they have a sad life, and need to fill it with sex, drugs and alcohol. Because they have a hole where their heart should be, a hole nothing can fill. Many will pretend to support them to appear progressive and get their little virtue-signalling induced dopamine doses.
But they really do not care. No one does. And that is why some need pride events: to cope with the fact that no one care and they achieve nothing.
Blacks do not produce anything of value, and are widely ignored, so they need "pride".
Faggots are genetic dead ends and often disgusting perverts nobody want to hang out with, so they need "pride".
Real pride is achieved by doing something meaningful, overcoming obstacles, and belonging to a group of people that contribute and perpetuate. Such people do not need "pride" events.
Such people just have to witness the result of their hard work and see their children growing and becoming good persons. Something that no celebration can give you:
You can have a "black history month" it won't give you a history, and you can have a "gay pride" but it won't give you a happy family.
It is just about coping and asking for attention.

So if the balls don’t touch but a dick goes in man-ass, it’s not gay?
This is why no one takes you fags seriously.

>This is why no one takes you fags seriously
And yet, you did. woooosh

>more will suicide
good

Pride what?

medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b

The T has highjacked the entire movement, despite "gender identity" being nothing like "sexuality"

Attached: LGBT_wordsGLAAD.png (3025x1845, 242K)

SJW group feminists who don't support trannies with the alt-right and nazis, so why not use it to our advantage?

Attached: 1547399975114.png (433x670, 197K)

sperg alert sperg alert

FPBP

I don't have anyone to celebrate it with :(

I'm not gay but sucking on and frotting with Asian micropenis makes me happy

Attached: 2z97rbi8vds21.jpg (1734x3084, 406K)

No. I don't give a flying fuck what someone does to their genitals with consenting adults. Its all just a marketing gimmick now. The two gay people I'm friends with also think its ridiculous.

Attached: 1558062588105.jpg (720x568, 39K)

No. but I await all the memes that Jow Forums is gonna produce and distribute bc of Gay Pride. thanks?

If you want to be treated equally stop making up stupid events to make the rest of the world listen to you whine about being different. The rest of us dont get a flag, parade or month dedicated to in our honor for dealing with all the bullshit we deal with on a daily basis and that is more of an accomplishment.

Anyone got the "company appearing to be woke while its mainstream to sell to lgbt" pepe meme?

This is actually a big problem I have with modern society. Civil rights leaders are taught in school and are considered historical figures, even though all they did was the most directly self-serving thing available. Generals, scientists, and politicians who brought the country prosperity are on-par with niggers and fags who brought each other prosperity at the cost of the country.

Attached: 1538966169352.jpg (599x600, 39K)

Nah cute trans girls are the only worthwhile part of LGBT

this.

Attached: 1558716184784.jpg (820x1024, 107K)

Attached: treatement for aids.jpg (634x354, 48K)

Why don't you fags get out of here and find some other faggot to get AIDS from and leave us alone?

Attached: pence.jpg (600x549, 144K)