Time to Hunt Down Old People

Over 50? YOU fucked us up. You had your life. No more resources for you. It's Over.

Attached: 1553494316323.jpg (1773x1199, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d7AtOlcHirk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: D8FoERtW4AEkW2E.jpg (640x360, 28K)

Sorry your parents raised you as a failure, user.

come and throw your feelings at my fully operational death star, son

They’ll be dead with 15 yrs anyway, then all the amazing medicine that’s been held back will keep our gen alive till at least 200.
No point in putting yourself in harms way for them user.

bibi is a loser

Come git some, like the leftist trying to rob a store at the end of this video.
youtu.be/d7AtOlcHirk

So tired of all these boomers wanting free resources.fucking over the next generation.
Yang gang 2020

It's the 21st century and we need to be more subtle. I suggest opening a chain of retirement homes branded Oswich, staffed entirely by PoC and 3rd world immigrants, and use the low cost deals to get boomers to GIVE you the last of their money. We can help with legal work too if any millennials or genX want to get parents committed. There will be loads of fun boomer activities and TV screens everywhere so they can catch their favorite shows airing 24/7 and ondemand. Just imagine.

OSWICH RETIREMENT CENTERS, PREMIER CARE HOMES FOR THE GENERATION WHO HAD IT ALL

We're just gonna Killeen!!

Who robs a gun store? Honestly.

respect your elders you ignorant faggot. They have life experience

can someone explain to me why an organization as jewish as huffington post hates Bibi

Bibi is the kind of jew who enjoys the comforts of this life on earth too much and doesn't want to bring about the zionist apocalypse

I can't tl if this is irony or 0 self awareness

that's people of age you bigot

55 wealthy, fit and well armed. What in the fuck could you possibly do to me you mangy basement dwelling incel?

Beg you for more nintendo switch games, probably.

Yang is how you crash the system so something better can rise from the ashes. The boomers fucked over everybody else so hard that zoomers and millenials should say fuck you pay me until this rotten system inevitably crashes

Attached: 1559326675839m.jpg (1024x917, 147K)

And it uses all nonsensical medical treatments their favorite ethnic group invented for us.

>I want to know the cold gnawing pain of starving to death while my family gets raped and murdered by rampaging niggers
>I-I did it, anonymous fake friends whose approval I crave, I accelerated!
>VOTE YANG!

>trying to take my parents and grandparents away from me

MOLON LABE

Also this. Op has mommy issues, daddy issues and retard issues

>yang will give me 1000 dollars! Awesome
>yang will destroy the entire country! Awesome

Pick one and only one

Chaos is a ladder

or to put it in non-swordshit terms, can't build a new system until you've destroyed the old

Zoomers' getting desperate.