Lmao you guys really think you’re that special just because of your light skin and hair, and muh western civilization...

lmao you guys really think you’re that special just because of your light skin and hair, and muh western civilization, but in reality you are just pawns being played by those with money and power. The current state of “Germanic” middle America showcases exactly how stupid your beliefs are. I’ve met so many fucking retarded blonde-haired, blue-eyed people from bumfuck towns in Nowheresburg, Midwest. Not to mention how much drugs these midwesterners like to overdose on, and then blame the Latin Americans for supplying their demand LOL. Pic very related

Attached: 3497BB99-B750-4C83-A074-164375EB860F.jpg (508x604, 32K)

Attached: lmaomexico.png (1800x2047, 1.24M)

wypipo are the worst trash on this planet...to bad they cant seem to see themselves like the rest of the world see them...fukken hypocrite

Are they gonna be ok?

mexico is considered western civilization to.

A white heroin junkie is worth 100x more than even the hardest working god fearing beaner

Fuck spics and fuck mexico

Bro, I know you don't want to start posting photos of stereotypical races... 3/4 of your women have the bodies of moving boxes ffs. How about you help us purge the niggers and the Jews from American soil and we split America in half? Of all the races, Hispanic and Whites should have each others backs. Hispanics hate biggers just as much as whites. Hispanic people want to be white and Hispanic people have great family values... we should be working together

Lmao what.

Fuck spics

Literally the drivers of civilization

>Literally the drivers of motor scooters and overdose statistics

How does it feel not having any culture or heritage? Everything about you is from these white men. Your language, your religion, your food, your music.

Don't do it to him like user....lol

No...

that picture is so fucking sad for that poor kid.

tl;dr

t. Sambo.

I mean, you're mostly right but not entirely. In general humans are herd animals. We hunt in packs but we work in herds, and most of us don't question.
The question you need to ask is, why is everything still focused on destroying whites? Why don't the kikes see the Chinese as a threat, or the muslims? It's because, historically, only whites have had enough empathy to stand up for other groups when facing real mortal peril. Whites are the only demographic that will step back and question, breaking off all contacts and relationships in order to pursue truth.
For all their faults, for all their demoralization and being brought low, whites are still the biggest - possibly the only - existential threat against control by sociopathic narcissists.

kill yourself eunuch chilango

Mexicans claim its former territories and have a victim complex over it, despite the fact that it was they who invited white settlers in the first place. And, despite the fact that they only had it for less than an century and barely did anything with it, they still think they have a better claim on the territories.

Story?

white people stole the terroritores with your manifest destiny and shit!

Overdose I think. I believe there's a video somewhere