Do you think video games can/should be used to redpill young people?

Do you think video games can/should be used to redpill young people?
For example, this new Doom is all about vanquishing demons who are invading Earth back to hell while a mega corporation uses dystopian future technology to tell everyone over loudspeakers in the city that “demon” is an improper term and that the demons “just want a nice place to live”. I have a feeling that Doom Eternal will cause a left wing stink when it releases.

Attached: 31EF6F35-BF84-49A4-B7B6-CE54C48F087D.jpg (2000x1000, 460K)

That's no longer in game

prove it

If video games are art, and they can be, then they can be as useful a tool for dispensing red pills as any other. Possibly even more so, as many other forms of media are consumed passively, whereas video games require some degree of participation and engagement.

However, I fear that the SJW rot will have reached Big Guns Shiny Metal 7 by the time it launches. They had enough ree-ing at the few lines in the trailer - they can't risk the backlash. They've already had the free publicity for their next corridor/rail shooter - the game now doesn't need to contain any of the teased elements.

And Doom is dull unless you're 14. Never has been any story or plot to speak of - we're still playing run'n'gun laser tag with identikit aliens. It's just something to show off their latest engine, which is nice, but lazy as fuck.

vidya has been redpilling since it began.
you're just either stupid or not paying attention

They have been used to redpill people, that's why (((they))) have started pushing the Jew/Gay narrative into them.

Attached: E3 2017 black afro women.png (2324x1230, 3.96M)

is that a fucking nigger as doom guy?

Doom eternal is still not out yet?

No, dummy.

Attached: 1460364863114.png (582x361, 31K)

I have a feeling irrelevant right wingers will make fake twitter accounts and pretend like left wingers are outraged about something so they can share screencaps on Jow Forums to make each other feel good about being irrelevant politically to anyone under the age of 70. Like you always do, subhumans.

Attached: Doom-Screw-Your-optics.jpg (1024x561, 483K)

No, it’s just the visor. Doomguy is confirmed white in all games, blonde hair and blue eyes in some incarnations. Honestly makes the narrative that OP suggests even more true.

This is the "edgy boy" company behind Mortal Kombat in current year. NZ fucked the landscape

Attached: D47jIpHU0AAWHsG.jpg (725x1200, 96K)

A sheep in wolf's clothing. She's literally an apologist for demons not being ripped apart. How can you even make such an argument? If not for killing demons from hell then when does one use violence? Doom is obviously a game for adult males. Not little snowflakes. Fuck off.

ah geez I should get a twitter account.

What the hell does that have to do with Doom?

Further still he's a supernatural being.

There's more than enough outrage from the left to go around. No need for fake one.

Yes, we must co-exist with literal demons from Hell in a peaceful manner.

The next doom movie will literally have a female "Doom Girl" lead.

Attached: nope.png (565x330, 55K)