Why do younger Millennials and zoomers look younger than past generations?

Is it what's in the water? Plastics?

Is it delayed adolescents? College now a days basically adds another 4-5 years to someones childhood

Very few high school kids work summer jobs now and very few have any interest in driving or getting their license either. What is happening?

Attached: 80s college kids.jpg (980x551, 108K)

Well for the summer jobs, illegals and other low skill immigrants have filled this position. Higher minimum wage laws pushed by liberals also pushed out kids working.

For not wanting to drive, insurance is expensive and so are cars. Also it's a lot easier to live your life online

Less testosterone and less outdoor activity = less aging

This.

I've thought this same thing, many zoomers have this sort of face. I think it's an ongoing result of selective pressure (people are reproducing with people that have youthful looks). If you go back in time, teenagers gradually look older and older.

Attached: 1535310967498.gif (652x562, 626K)

Agreed. I barely see any kids playing outside these days

Fuck knows,I have 19 years old yet I look like a 14 years old,only my dick looks mature enough at least,last I had 1,58m and I looked like I had almost 13,at least now I have 1,72m,I never drinked or smoked and I were pretty sportive also my dad is pretty tall 1,84cm.

last year*

Onions

They look older coz they wear the same shit old people wear because they are still wearing it.

Someone's gonna post a picture of you op in your detective Pikachu t-shirt and pull-ups and wonder . . . . .

>Why do post-millennials and toomors look younger than past generations?
Is it what's in the brondo? Graphene ?

>Is it delayed adolescents? College now a days basically adds another 4-5 years to someones childhood

>Very few high school kids play destiny now and very few have any interest in heelys or getting their license either. What is happening?

No, the real question is, why do american high school students look like they're in their mid 20's.
It's no wonder your women hit the wall so early.

The juice

I hadn't thought of this, but yeah, this

they don't. high school chicks look like they're in their late 20's now.

>I'm 1.72m
>My dad's 1.84m

user, your real dad is somewhere out there in the world and I want you to know he loves you very much and looks up to you.

This when i was in Murica everybody over 21 had a big fat gut and looked 35 and over but this was jewyork so maybe not the best example

>what are genetics
Kys

The girls maybe but definitely not the guys

Hormones in the food cause puberty to hit early

nah,i look exactly like him so impossible

Makeup wasn't that perfect back then compare to it what is now. Makeup is the prime thing that makes someone different.

Pic related is an example.

And the sad part is left is alot beauty than right

Attached: 1553823368963.jpg (552x550, 71K)

left is cuter and would rather see around my home with children than right

Yeah, take poor Soph for example. She's like 23 but looks 11.

Left is way better

stop watching movies and thinking thats reality

+poisoning food and water supplies

>my dad is pretty tall 1,84cm
*laughs in Gouda cheese*

Depends on the city. Where I live I find the women to be on par with those in most european cities. However the cities 60mi away do not look nearly as good

>Higher minimum wage laws pushed by liberals also pushed out kids working.
Explain this, faggot.
If anything, higher minimum wage laws will encourage a kid to work. A job that "wasn't worth it" a few years ago, now might be.

>my dad is pretty tall 1,84cm
thats like average my dude
>tfw that 182cm croatian manlet

Less companies are prepared to hire incompetent kids for more money so they just dont hire them

>Less companies are prepared to hire incompetent kids for more money so they just dont hire them
Good point. But that's also because they have an unlimited supply of cheap foreign adult labor.
Take away that labor force and they would have no choice but to hire them. (I'm sure your same argument was used by every business before the invasion started)

sad and true

No it's not,
It

Agreed

Birth control in our water, even bottled water is just purified city water (still has hormones). Better to buy well water from someone.

These kids have been guzzling goybean juice and smoking marijuana like a chimney, their testosterone levels are eunuch tier. Having a car greatly facilitates finding pussy, no desire to fuck, no desire to drive.

What's the minimum wage in Slobovia?

most american teenage girls have the bodies of middle aged women who had kids.

And most of them have been wearing makeup since they were 10 years old.
That shit WRECKS your face. I've seen teenage girls without makeup that look like a washed up 30 year old.

This

We're healthier. Most boomers were huffing leaded gasoline their entire lives and smoking unfiltered cigs since they were 12.

Dude,
It's fucking makeup,
Why are people so easily deceived by facial painting?..

Everyone looks younger these days. 40-year-olds in photographs from back in the day looked like they were pushing 60. Pic related shows Joe Biden at 30.

Attached: 2019-06-03_p363.jpg (736x539, 92K)

This. Also you can train people. Stop acting like people are too stupid to learn, especially when you incentivize them. First couple weeks on any job there's always adjusting, even for professionals. So it's a bullshit excuse really

>Joe Biden

Attached: N.png (1124x715, 1.05M)

Because they're delusional enough to think women are born with eyeliner and mink eyelashes.

everyone in this pic is under 25

Attached: 800px-Derek_and_the_Dominos.png (800x592, 378K)

Sad but true,
Makeup back the wasn't that strong hence you could see a person age clearly. NOW in the current era you have makeup so sophisticated that even men who dress as women can fool you without knowing.

Makeup for worse has been getting more advanced.

*Makeup back then wasn't

Estrogen in water

886€ gross

Also way less cigarette smoke.

>be joomer
>sex drugs and rock n roll
>hit the wall
>"why am I potato?"

>live in non-white area of Texas, incredibly cheap spic labor
>still landed a job at 15 and haven't been unemployed since
Not to say wagecucking is enjoyable, but just that this is not the correct answer. Plenty of jobs looking for presentable and articulate white people, hence why most restaurants you go to have the spics in the back and the whites in the front.