FRANCE HAS FALLEN

youtu.be/6XuD8XNrimI?t=73

>pic related is the same girl

Attached: 1559466959059.jpg (1080x1350, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SM8U6Py4yC0
youtu.be/Iz2UpWPX-7g
youtu.be/1_dH403pqRU
youtu.be/h4HpYkVsToQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7U7G6HnEZek
youtube.com/watch?v=WnduoyjgqEM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_France
youtube.com/watch?v=kbMqWXnpXcA
youtu.be/ZclaXQWVRCg
youtube.com/watch?v=5wRYXp6KWmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so why did her eyes change color shill?

It's her. Same eye bags

Coalburner aside I would love to have a demographic racial composition of France

I hear many different rumors, but nothing certain.
Here in Italy we are at a 97-95% Europeans and I feel like to throw up already how are you frogs doing.
How many Europeans on the total population?

If the canary in the coalburner as to the state of france was dependent on a single whore then you were doomed from the start

Attached: 1544144961587.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Paris, Marseille, and Isere is 95% niggers.

>french jewish chicks getting BLACKED by arabs
just the way it should be :)

Nick conrad :)

It's important to note that the girl was singing 'lolita'. Another example of decay. OP, how aware is the general population in France on certain 'timeless questions'? And ww2?

No, for real...I really need to know a statistic racial composition of your country.

Nick conrad is a unknown rap "artist"

Few weeks ago he said in several songs, "hang white people", burn french, i fuck france death grandmother

He is supported by people on twitter, in the name of freedom of speech
He made bad buzz and was interviewed on tv shows, he confirmed his opinion, to make french and white pay for slavery
His punishment is 5000€

Everything is just fine

French people think holocaust is real.

Do you miss the third Reich now frogs?

What are you talking about? It's Stomy Bugsy

youtube.com/watch?v=SM8U6Py4yC0

youtu.be/Iz2UpWPX-7g

Its no parody khey

Alright hear me out, this might sound crazy. What if, and again WHAT IF, jews are pushing racemixing to destroy weak genes. People that resist programming and dont racemix = strong genes, their brains are prone to resisting mindviruses thus make
>mentally stronger people
>stronger soldiers
>mentally higher ability to be a stronger economic supporter
>stronger producers
They are preparing to use these people that resist the mixing as sub rulers, basically the mangers of the cattle. The people that race mix are weaker and weed themselves out, more prone to disease and no identity. Thus they are weak and culled out like cattle in 40-50 years. I feel like I see their endgame, this is a war on the mind. Those that resist are successful, those that cave into the words of filth (racemixing) are weak genes and not fit to lead in the next generation of life. This is what they hope to achieve. They are creating a new generation of cattle their owners and of course they will rule those owners.

I'm not surprised

Attached: Ok_Hand_Sign_Emoji_grande.png (600x600, 187K)

lmao france is fucking disgusting, should be nuked

>imagine the smell

Attached: DC82187BF7EE422FBEB08DE13EE74F0F.gif (200x254, 2.47M)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHE WAS SO CUTE FUCKING NIGGERS DESERVE A BILLION HOLOCAUSTS

Attached: 1557054555742.png (263x276, 180K)

it's changing rapidly though

why didnt you protect her from then? you only have yourself to blame, fucking cucks

It's 30% niggers, 20% arabs, 20% euromeds, 20% french, 10% others.

This.

>why didnt you protect her from then?
because I wasn't even born?

Stomy?

Too logical. If you read Zohar kikes are just insane satanists period. No logic involved.

nah they just need everything beautiful to stop existing, bonus points for defiling it

yup. kikes will be our shapeshifting money-printing overlords, we will be the middle management caste, the mongrel hordes will be the menial underclass, culled with wars and birth control at intervals.

Attached: tfw no vorta gf.jpg (745x745, 100K)

Do you feel like a cuck just walking around in France? My sense is that's it's ground zero for Weimar republicanism. My country is not much better, but at least we aren't close to Africa

Niggers always have smug looks on without fail for some reason. What are they so smug about ?

>implying kikes win forever
Doubtful

They're fucking your mom

>Do you feel like a cuck just walking around in France?
not really, I live in the white part
I feel terrible whenever I go to Paris though, I'm not even sure I would be mad if it got nuked

>now she takes black dick

Attached: x6ji44ygxin11.jpg (1200x750, 79K)

french here
70% white at best

je peux dire ce que vous voulez en français niquez vos mères les rageurs

Don't tell me...

Attached: default.jpg (620x420, 97K)

hey OP where's the proof she got BLACKED?
all I can find is they did some shitty island show together

Attached: FrenchIQ.jpg (615x441, 51K)

Priscilla and Alizee have white kids tho.

Dear god French is the most repulsive sounding language on earth

>Dear god French is the most repulsive sounding language on earth

t. youtu.be/1_dH403pqRU

france has blacker niggers than us

ad last your niggers are funny
youtu.be/h4HpYkVsToQ

Attached: 1dd177143bad5d9da7eb05c3776c66b0-dj-et-danseuses-l-etonnante-fete-de-la-musique-l-elysee.jpg (1260x712, 121K)

wtf is this mental gymnastic bullshit
>race mixing is actually good, goyim
>they are doing you a favour
Fuck off

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

I'm so fucking horny now

Attached: download.png (260x194, 6K)

*our niggers

hebrew is worse fag

based literal niggerfaggots

Attached: jammer.gif (354x286, 53K)

What? Why?

quintessentially European and French

he really loves his niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=7U7G6HnEZek
it gets really funny around 4min

Because a girl like her is a posterchild for a white pure Europe. Now her pussy is stretched and ruined by the black dick that's conquering Europe now.

none white girl dating nigger

what's the problem Pierre ?

Looks very swarthy is this thing really native frog?

Je suis pas sûr.
En revanche ces cernes ressemble de trop près à celles des enfants victimes de pédophiles.
89% de chance qu'un ((producteur))) soit passé sur pricilla. Shoah pour de vrai quand?

youtube.com/watch?v=WnduoyjgqEM

Attached: sad.png (581x343, 179K)

I can't believe your country was an empire at some point , oh how the tables have turned

Why does that turn you on?

Is Brittany region white or has it been blacked? I have ancestors from there before they decided to become mutts.

At leasr they have Notre Dame...

Yeah it's what's happened to us now, makes my dick fucking hard though

Embrace it

Attached: 25+%.jpg (617x620, 159K)

I'm straight but I like house music
Does this make me gay?

I even looked into the history of house and Techno. Most of it started it Detroit gay night clubs, before it exploded in Europe in the late 80's and into the 90's

I said no such thing, you merely perceived it. I'm just trying to figure out their reasoning for racemixing and destroying a people.

France: 60% pure french, 75% pure european
In the cities there very few white people
source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_France

The colonisers become the colonised. Poetic justice.

Yeah its kinda sad
our dumbass ancestors never shouldve given any technology to africans

>Does this make me gay?
Maybe in the US, but every teen listens to variants of house in Europe

more like
Nigger Dome

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=kbMqWXnpXcA

ouais j'étais justement en train de me dire qu'elle avait dû passer par là vu qu'elle a été connue aussi jeune, je me souviens la voir à la télé et penser qu'elle était physiquement parfaite (j'étais gamin aussi tkt) et maintenant je réalise qu'elle était probablement violée tous les jours par des youtres immondes...
>Shoah pour de vrai quand?
hier putain j'en peux plus
it's white but cucked af, the only region where micron won the EU elections iirc
also they're barbarians who put salt in their butter
t. Normandy

I don't know, British cockneys are pretty bad.

Good. All French whores should be blacked.

how

>Does this make me gay?
kind of, some EDM is good but it's overall pretty faggoty
metal is the white music

Can you really open your month ?
England is far worse than France

I always wanted to go to an illegal rave in europe. Maybe in England. I don't have to do drugs or anything. I can dance like those crazed ravers from the 90's sober. "I wanna feel the music" starts playing and I start bumping.
They don't have good raves like that without a bunch of whores whipping out their phones to record everything in the US. Even in NYC

Attached: DJ_saddam.jpg (365x500, 101K)

>metal is the white music
incel music

For which reason are you fascinated by this girl? You have been sharing her photos for the past week.

>fallen
>implying it wasn't fallen when you had an 11 y.o. girl singing about being a Lolita for men to ogle and fantasize about

Why does the idea of another man fucking a woman turn you on more than the idea of you fucking a woman? Are you weak and timid, and don't believe you can sexually satisfy women?

Attached: Not Bad.jpg (474x437, 20K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtu.be/ZclaXQWVRCg
>They don't have good raves like that without a bunch of whores whipping out their phones to record everything in the US.
It's the exact same here in Europe. Sorry but the 90s will never happen again, those videos of raves in Holland and England with everyone just dancing without any smartphones or cameras are lost forever. It makes me want to kill myself That I was born 97 and missed out on the pre-internet and phone era.

Them being wiped out and being replaced by Africans is an upgrade.

>Oh how

Cringe, stop acting white you nematode inbred.

Based.

Attached: BBC.jpg (500x452, 94K)

there's no reasoning they just hate us but with the age of information they had to go much faster than they intended because the holohoax won't last long now
when enough people become aware of it they can socially pressure normies into accepting the truth so now pretty much everyone I know is aware it was fake
as shitty as he is now, Dieudonné did a lot of good on that front a few years ago and the spread is now too great for people to go back
it's only a matter of time before it falls

im not even Saudi , im an expat , you light bulb headed nigger

Attached: 487983748928794747429292.jpg (480x360, 44K)

lmao EDM is whore music so which is worse?

kid star from the 90s, every french gen Y male has had erections seeing her on tv

From where exactly pajeet?

Attached: Arabic cum tissue.jpg (1875x2208, 1.42M)

that's what I said

never met a whore who likes aphex twin

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=5wRYXp6KWmA

Attached: boomer.jpg (380x349, 22K)

Lebanon , you chimpanzee

Attached: 1491339352452.jpg (700x753, 107K)

Pic related is her husband
That Arab nigger is a musician

Attached: D8DC9011-C003-46C6-B677-13BFAB6D4B3D.jpg (950x1395, 211K)

And you won’t do shit about, you effeminate twat. Threads like this are similar to bitches gossiping in their bathrooms. Nothing more nothing less.

Racial demographic are forbiden by law in France. Wonder (((who))) is responsable for this?

I did
at any rate, I didn't mean aphex twin I meant the current braindead shit we're supposed to believe is music

>Mon papa a moi est un gangster