How do we stop school shootings, bros?

How do we stop school shootings, bros?

Attached: 2433.jpg (700x706, 75K)

You mean how can the United States get even MORE bad-ass

jealous pusCsssss

Attached: 1559146926628.jpg (700x990, 96K)

Nice try commie.

Attached: 7A45AC53-AEBB-4549-8DD5-6FF43EACB71A.png (500x695, 185K)

*bang bang*

Attached: 1559432095485.png (694x894, 444K)

>Implying we should stop school shootings
dead seppos is never a bad thing

more niggers that means less students, less school shootings. Other shootings stay same.

Abolish public schools and phase out police reliance with private security agencies.

its both the guns and the mental state of the unites states...THE RICH CHANGES THE RULES ONCE AGAIN TO FEND OFF THE ATTACKS FROM THE PEOPLE

get rid of gun free zones, for a start
also, condition voting rights to gun carrying (no gun carry, no voting right)

Simple: ban schools.

fuck yes, absoloutly

>Switch top part with list of paki rape gangs
>Switch bottom part with brit flag saying mAybE mORe paKIs wiLL hELp?

Attached: 1537017815917.jpg (600x531, 46K)

Based and red pilled.

homeschooling, full time wife or wife(male)

"He shot me down"

*ban public schools

Ftfy

Make them illegal.

My high school graduating class had 365 people but I actually went to class with the same 40 or so. School was segregated by academic ability and I went from class to class with the same advanced students. When I went to my class reunion I hardly knew anyone.
I think big schools should be divided into a bunch of smaller schools.

Wow Mexico #2 when guns are banned except for police and military

Attached: S8PdnKE.jpg (500x628, 183K)

practically all of those are from niggers or other races. If we get rid of them the shootings would be negligible.

>The OAED Vocational College shooting was a school shooting that occurred on April 10, 2009, at the Manpower Employment Organisation of Greece (OAED)‛s vocational training school OAED (Greek: Σχολή Μαθητείας) in Agios Ioannis Rentis suburb, Athens, Greece, during which a gunman shot one student and two civilians before fatally shooting himself in a nearby park. The gunman was a 19-year-old year student, immigrant from the Abkhazia of the country Georgia. It is the only incident of school shooting to occur in Greece so far.[3][4]

Diversity is our strength.

thankfully no one of value was killed that day

Yeah, except Mexico is more dangerous than all the middle eastern wars combined. 140,000 die there a year due to Narco Wars and Spics being low IQ.

You'd be surprised how much that stat is inflated with 13=50 incidents.
>White school shooters with an AR in 2019 - 0
>Nogs with handguns - almost all of it.

Further antagonizing the likely perpatrator groups and finish sexualizing everything. Also, more diversity.

stop trolling newfags and retards OP
newfags and retards.... stop getting trolled

Attached: 1554752111970.jpg (1920x1920, 148K)

unironically bring back bullying, if those social retards were bullied into acting like normal people none of that shit would have happened

Teach students to live and respect each other.

Make a real effort to stop bullying and improve mental health services for students

Attached: A05F80A7-BBCE-47EF-94FB-00A531DC662F.png (800x450, 16K)

until libs ban abortion bc dead kids they can shove it up their asses.

Maybe stop disarming law abiding citizens? Passing more gun control laws only means more laws are broken when the person does a shooting. It doesn't STOP the shooting, it just punishes them more afterwards though I don't think many people care about 5 years for possession of an illegal firearm when they're already going away for 300 years for 20 counts of murder.
If you want to PREVENT shootings, having MORE guns in the hands of lawful citizens will do that. But the left doesn't want that. They want you disarmed so you can't resist when they come to throw you in the gulag, and they want you to be defenseless so you can get robbed and raped by niggers.

Attached: OP_IS_A_HUGE_FAGGOT.jpg (1182x795, 526K)

How the hell does Switzerland have zero school shootings?

STOP bullying children.

Man white people are so dangerous
We should live by ourselves away from people of color so they wont get hurt

School shootings are becoming more prevalent because young males are demonized and have no outlet. They are depressed and angry, and for good reason, but have no idea why and if they did, there is no solution.
Their country is failing, their education is packed full of faggot, feminist, anti male ideology. Their typical and normal male inclinations and habits are demonized. They have no guiding cultural or religious force behind their lives.
They hate everything and everyone around them, and they should.

Go to school online.

>meme flag
Opinion discarded.

1)more legal guns
2)every child should learn how to safely shoot, take a part a gun, clean a gun etc in middle school as part of their curriculum
3)stop giving children that are in their craziest hormone years more pills that will effect their mood and behavior.

Do that and you'll have no school shootings.

the fact that they list 288 in ten years but we've only heard about less than ten percent of them indicates to me that a whole lot of blegs are killing each other at school.

Attached: 23456234523114313245345.jpg (741x568, 92K)

By stopping the kikes.

Attached: Gulf-War-Desert-Storm-1991-Infantry-Soldiers.jpg (615x410, 61K)

Most shooters are bullied kids so this would make it only worse.
It needs a good education and they should be teached to become decent actual Man again and not some weirdo freaks.

Restore mental health institutions and arm teachers.

>I think big schools should be divided into a bunch of smaller schools.
In my experience this has turned out terribly. My high school had 3 schools lumped into it, one elementary and two high schools. The school was an absolute shitshow, and because there were three schools in one building everything was crammed together, everything was half-assed, everything had to be shared and exchanged, it was a nightmare. Thank god it's closing down soon.

Attached: 1557521777131.jpg (750x498, 75K)

Kids are only bullied because we don't segregate the smart from the dumb like in based Japan. Imagine if the troubled kids had to go to special schools starting at age 8?

This.

That's of course bad we here have 4 different type of schools after groundschool from the very dumb to very smart. As usual the higher the school the more German it gets haha.

Don't let sad retards like you get their hands on guns. only upstanding citizens should get guns.
(unless you build a homemade gun, in which case is perfectly legal as long as it meets legal requirement without a license.)

He's talking about decentralization, not overcrowding and putting 17 year olds together with 5 year olds.

Get more guns you faggot

Those statistics are always skewed cause America has a weirdly low bar for defining a school shooting.
The definition is "any discharge of a weapon on school property". A guy shooting himself in the parking lot of an abandoned school counts as a school shooting under this definition.
Also OP is a faggot.

Easy numbers to inflate when you count any shooting within a certain distance of a school as a "school shooting" inner city schools once again fucking up national averages but then again this is just another flaggot thread because some soft cunt got triggered in another thread by the red white and blue

they're fucking mongoloids

no wonder they lost their fucking gold to the kike bankers

it's all a big fucking joke at this point, someone might start nuking and the world might just be ready for this shit

Attached: kikery.jpg (555x574, 145K)

I'm two embarrassed to ask this on Jow Forums, but what is that guy in the facepaint from? Some movie?

FAKE AND GAY
All the left does is lie and lie and lie.

Attached: Leftist school shooting lie.jpg (678x861, 226K)

*bang bang*