Is this the most important video on YouTube?

I know Jow Forums like to troll politics and religion, but what does Jow Forums think of this video on the origin of the tetragrammaton?

youtube.com/watch?v=peYrSP8cke8&t=1502s

Attached: tetragrammaton.jpg (741x745, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zqTwOoElxBA
youtube.com/watch?v=5uIN4ZjwBO8
youtube.com/watch?v=oF3yT4Yim_U
youtube.com/watch?v=zy9S9lPPJN0
youtube.com/watch?v=iubCFk2B6Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=aRle_QEUxTE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've seen that seal on DMT

Have you seen the alien?

he's giving away a lot of jew secrets not sure ow long this will be up on there

Attached: tetro.jpg (1200x800, 209K)

nassim has been around a very long time, and hes starting to get old. so am i.

>astrology

wow crazy

youtu.be/zqTwOoElxBA

Attached: hqdefault (11).jpg (480x360, 10K)

unless the tetragrammaton gets me more blowjobs I don't care.

tetragrammaton is one yuge blowjob

Can I get the cliffs? Don't have time to watch that long ass video nigga.

if you dont have time to learn about life then aren't you already dead why would I explain this to a zombie faggot

Attached: zombfash.jpg (3130x2349, 1.92M)

>1 hour long

No one is going to watch this.
Just explain to us

Do you seriously expect anyone to sit through a hour long video on a Monday morning? Just give me the cliffs. If it peaks my interest maybe I'll watch it. Right now you're just posting a video with no explanation and expecting people to waste an hour of life watching it.

Have sex.

within the first 15 minutes he tells you the jews and muslims are protecting some alien type shit in jerusalem like why do faggots have such ADD? this is Jow Forums gold in one video

15 minutes is still way to long. You're like the guy in a group of friend (assuming you have friends) that sends those long ass videos from youtube to the group chat. Ain't nobody got time for that. Just tell. What kind of alien type shit? A bomb? Mind controlling device? WHAT NIGGA. Just spit it out!

you seriously can't watch fifteen minutes of a video but expect me to spend fifteen minutes typing out an explanation of the video. you seriously are a faggot.

You serious expect me to waste MY time on a hour long video, let alone 15 minutes without any context on what it's about or why I should even care?

Why would it even take you 15 minutes to type something up? Are you retarded?

Let me rephrase. 15 minutes to type a long ass wall of text? I'll defintely respond with "did not read" can I get the cliffs? Just give bullet points and summarize it. 5 minutes tops.

>won't watch a 1 hour video explaining secrets of the universe
I see comments like that all the time, how the hell are you expecting to learn anything at all if you can't sit still and absorb knowledge for 60 fucking minutes?
Some videos even have a content table so you can watch it in bursts for that reason.
>youtube.com/watch?v=5uIN4ZjwBO8
>youtube.com/watch?v=oF3yT4Yim_U
>youtube.com/watch?v=zy9S9lPPJN0
>youtube.com/watch?v=iubCFk2B6Ec
>youtube.com/watch?v=aRle_QEUxTE

>Nassim haremein
Lol I remember being 16

Wow more long ass videos. Do you think people don't work, or have shit to do? We aren't all plugged in to the internet and have the ability to devote hours watching these crazy ass videos.

Just Give us the cliffs. Those crazy religious people who stand out in public with microphones can at least say why people should follow. You are just posting links to nonsense. Give me the CLIFFS nigga!

holy shit the goyim cant sit still they need to eat grass n sheeit gotta give em the CLIFFS

>baaaaaahh
>juicy fruit goots

Attached: goots.jpg (1024x1024, 126K)

With no real understanding of the subject, you are dumbing down spirituality to black and white subjects like what the fucking kikes did with Christianity. They turned an otherwise good book into a book of excuses for whitetrash retards to live in fear and hate and blind allegiance to Zion.
Give one of those videos just 20 minutes and understand what this really means, use the brain God gave you.