POWERFUL

>“The idea that these people are somehow going to ruin our way of life seems to be completely wrong and misbegotten. Immigration in this country has done an enormous amount of good. Whenever I have NHS hospital treatment, so many of the doctors and nurses are from different nations of the world.”

Attached: Screenshot_20190603_085047.jpg (1080x1443, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IlMoDUBIg00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=IlMoDUBIg00

Well he's exactly right and people are interchangeable because nothing matters

>The idea that these people are somehow going to ruin our way of life seems to be completely wrong and misbegotten.

Just admitting he doesn't look at statistics or have any consciousness of how societies work.

Nothing matters, everyone is the same, all religions are equally good goyim- especially Islam which enriches your daughters with a thick hard cock of peace . All peasants are equally worthless.... I mean, worth LOTS! Love freedom! Hoo Rah!

I think he thinks that the benefits to society vastly outweigh the costs. On a side note, why can't Britain produce its own doctors any more?

>diversity is our strength
>immigration is good
>multiculturalism is the future
yet they never tell you in what tangible way are they

boomers literally don't care about anything so long as they have enough doctors to prolong their worthless lives. it comes from atheism, they don't believe in the immortality of the soul so they are terrified of death.

Attached: boomer empire.jpg (866x841, 124K)

Rich white old piece of shit that doesn’t live in the filth

Attached: 1271606165979.jpg (620x843, 270K)

What if i refuse medical services from a muslim woman because of the higher risk of infection I might receive from them? How would the courts rule? Am I being Islamophobic? Or scientific?

>so many of the doctors and nurses are from different nations of the world.
If that doesn't make him terrified, then nothing will. I guess once cuck always cuck.

The best Monty Python is Terry Gilliam, although John Cleese is coming along in his old age.

Attached: braziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil.png (1908x1036, 2.79M)

The fruity one was alright too. And Eric Idle, I don't know about his politics though.

>2019 year when John Cleese is being replaced by Idris Elba as a founding member of MP.

There was a study on this, diversity led to distrust, lack of social cohesion, even distrust of ones own race. Google “downside of diversity” and it should bring up the study.

I heard they did a similar study for companies, with similar results.

>be rich
>live around rich white people
>I don't see the problem with immigrants m8!

We need to purge these rich retards

Our doctors don't tend to work in NHS hospitals. They go abroad or work in private hospitals where the pay and conditions are better.
The NHS is flooded with eastern european and paki doctors because it's an improvement on working in their own countries.

For those who own homes, they get cheap labor for home work, and the increased demand raises their property value. Helps them as long as the 3rd worlders live sufficiently far away.

>muh doctors and nurses from different nations
My country’s biggest “brain drain” by far is the nurses’ flux to the UK. Of course he’s happy with his good, professional, highly trained Portuguese nurses and whatever. When the problem is the ngubus and ahmeds

Fuck virtue signalling cunts

White doctors are better anyway. UK just has no interest in developing doctors and prefers to import them.

Every Doctor I've had has been British and I live in a major city.

My current family doc is a young white British guy, I dont know how true it is but he said medicine in the UK is a mess. Said he barely spent time with patients and if a patient had a separate problem than the one he came in for hed have to make them another appointment to check them out instead of just handling everything in the first appointment. Shit was bizarre if what he says is true. Sounds like a bunch of beurocracy.

That's only important if money is the only thing you care about

I wonder what he would think about white people flooding into an African country and starting their own businesses and restaurants and areas where they congregate, and how many educated white people would be in control of everything. Or would that be colonialism?

Michael Palin had sex with corpses in the hospital morgue alongside Jimmy Saville

>Said he barely spent time with patients and if a patient had a separate problem than the one he came in for hed have to make them another appointment to check them out instead of just handling everything in the first appointment.
That's bullshit.

I doubt hes lying

Colonialism from whites actually improves quality of life for non whites, it's weird these "progressives" are so against it and would rather bring down already established nations with mass migration over building up 3rd world nations through colonialism. By their own logic white nations are better which is why its seen as charitable to import 3rd workders into white nations.

lmao, i think its a joke. NHS is a disaster by akmost any measure, what non-moron wants a doctor from another race. Yea it would be awesome if every doctor was a super fucking genius and could learn every little thing that might effect everyone but thinking thats the case is idiotic

>“The idea that these people are somehow going to ruin our way of life seems to be completely wrong and misbegotten. Immigration in this country has done an enormous amount of good. Whenever I have NHS hospital treatment, so many of the doctors and nurses are from different nations of the world.”
That's not an argument holy fuck

Attached: 1457045221051.jpg (300x300, 16K)

>yet they never tell you in what tangible way are they

He literally said exactly what tangible way. RTFA

>pretending he uses NHS hospitals
this is the most insulting part of it

Everyone focuses on only the good aspects of immigration, namely, exchange of trades, skills, and cultures. No one wants to entertain the possibility of incompatibility because "every immigrant has something special" n shieet.

This.
May he never be born higher than an insect again.

>Whenever I have NHS hospital treatment, so many of the doctors and nurses are from different nations of the world.

Diversity hires. Wow, what a shocker!

kek. everyone knows john cleese but hardly anyone cares about michael palin. he's just an attention whore boomer who finally got the chance to upstage his buddy in the public opinion

You could be.

I hope that's true because I insist on Palin being sent to Hell upon his death.

Why would I lie? I support universal healthcare I just think the NHS is a joke.

Acid attacks and Muslim grooming gangs have always been a huge part of British culture going back to the 1100s.

Welp, there ya have it. Cleese is a fucking racist libtard faggot that wants to have it both ways, but has ran out of material because the primary subject matter of his material is diminished to a point of irrelevancy.

Perhaps, just maybe, they should learn how to be funny with the new Britons instead of bitching about their target demographics being MIA. Or, maybe, JUST MAYBE, they could use their platforms to stand up for what they know is a seemingly irreversible demographics shift that was partially inspired by their life's work?

Naw, fuck that shit.

Yes but, crucially, not ALL good.

What race are you?

LOL why should that matter? I'm black.

1,000 armed white men could liberate the UK

Rich fucks like that use private health care, even in Canada.

without immigrants you would not have kebab and would be forced to eat whitey shit food such as italian, french, spanish and other european cousines. Like this you can enjoy meat on a stick whic his heated for 2 days row with human semen as sauce and some spits. so amazing whitey cant use spices XDDD worth having increaded rape, murder and other crime stats, worth that IQ is dropping, worth that education goes to shit and worth that we are only race which is getting replaced and attacked when you raise a question about it. BUT WE HAVE KEBAB AND SHITSKIN DOCTORS WHO DONT WASH HANDS BROS

Because being white and refusing the services of a muzzie, even on perfectly reasonable grounds such as that are (in my mind anyway) far more likely to get you labeled as rayciss which will probably mean an automatic loss in court.
The fact that you're black actually really complicates things for bong land. Schools couldn't be bothered to give two shits if white Christian parents objected to LGBT curriculum in UK schools, but when the Muslim parents had a field day over it they ultimately had to back down.

What's bullshit? That an expat UK doctor now American doctor has an opinion based on where he worked locally? Or that you're some sort of UK NHS statistician that specializes in data around how UK NHS doctors spend their time across the entire system? Thinking it's the latter but whatever.

Don't forget tearing the heads off of babies and keeping their jobs.

>THA EN AITCH ESS

It's all so tiresome.

>forced to eat whitey shit food such as italian, french, spanish and other european cousines
Truly unbearable.

scum like palin should really learn to shut their fucking mouths. i genuinely hope everyday that something big kicks off here and we just kick cunts like him out of the country. even ppl i know that would rather stab themselves than say the word nigger are on their last thread.

And for real bros how come they don't wash their hands?

>so many of the doctors and nurses are from different nations of the world.
This is such a retarded statement. So fucking WHAT if a bunch of doctors come from there? In fact you should be TERRIFIED of that thought. Doctors are not infallible at the best of times. They misdiagnose and this can and DOES lead to death or loss of faculties. As bad as that is, imagine now, the ranks of doctors being made up of people coming from shitty third world colleges, places of poor repute and notorious for corruption.
Fuck off with your darkie doctors, you misbegotten guzzler of foreign sperm.

Rubs hands
All these things are good for you but Israel is off limits. We wish to preserve our genetics and culture. Some say we are the most racist nationalist country on earth but all those people are anti-semitic nazi holocaust facilitators with no rights as people.

Won't happen. I remember after the Bataclan terrorist attack wondering how many bodies would be needed to convice the west that something is very wrong with Islam.
Do you know what that figure is? Infinite. There is NO amount of corpses, no river of blood to deep, that would convince the average European citizen that something is very fucked in our lands.
There will be no happening. In a way we should be grateful. When Shariah starts being enforced, the ones that will lose out will not be us, it will be those evil, treacherous sacks of shit that let it happen. The lgbtq-whatevers, militant atheists, the feminists, the retarded pagans/Varg worhsippers, all of the above will suffer like nothing they could have predicted, and if I'm still alive, I'll be laughing every time my head touches the floor for the holy moon god prayers.

Spicy food?

fake news

fake science

fake mental health

kid trannies
kid rapes
kids in kebab

fuck off the stage you kiked sock puppet

Attached: good good goyiiiim.jpg (827x985, 182K)

AS IF WHITE PEOPLE CANNOT BE DOCTORS IN THEIR

OWN

FUCKING

COUNTRY
YOU FUCKING RACIST ZIONIST CUNT

Attached: lol.jpg (1195x3706, 712K)

>Whenever I have NHS hospital treatment, so many of the doctors and nurses are from different nations of the world.”
So England can't train their own doctors? Why not?
>NHS
Would be alot better if you didn't have millions of immigrants coming to hop on the dole

> Whenever I have NHS hospital treatment, so many of the doctors and nurses are from different nations of the world.”
I dont get it. Do they pretend as if it is a good thing?

they made Palin do this because John Cleese recently said a thing

Attached: 1559254883506.png (800x582, 428K)

>I think he thinks that the benefits to society vastly outweigh the costs
I doubt he's even considered it and just knows that praising it will get him praise in return.

right, at least someone has a memory in here

((((you dont want to be racist now do you, you white nazi scum!!!))))

fucking clown world

TRAITORS

FUCKING TRAITORS

>Immigration in this country has done an enormous amount of good.

Yeah. Just ask the Romans about their migration to Britain. Total plus.

Attached: 1514517739335.jpg (437x431, 28K)

>Whenever I have NHS hospital treatment, so many of the doctors and nurses are from different nations of the world.
>nuh nhs
Because they’re more willingly to accept lower wages that destroys the family unit in Britain because high quality = high wages = good family income.
The amount of time Me and my dad have been fucked over by the NHS is unbelievable even though he and I have paid up to 1 million in tax over the years just to feel alienated in our own country and seen after a family of niggers or pakis that took 2 hours waiting.
If you think this is a good thing kys

Attached: B5259133-FB16-4538-8956-72CB7053BC55.jpg (810x713, 89K)