DO YOU HEAR THAT YOU CHRISTIAN BIGOT?

DO YOU HEAR THAT YOU CHRISTIAN BIGOT?
If your religion teaches you to hate on faggots, you better find a new religion that embraces homosexuality! Or better yet, find a religion that doesnt even have any true teachings at all!
become a pagan or something

Attached: kekd.jpg (587x586, 52K)

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."
fucking christcuck bigot racists

Without hate there can be no love

Ffs, leftists, your religion of degeneracy causes you to hate Christians. Have some self awareness you fucking subhuman cunts

I mean its not wrong. There are multiple parts of the vible that directly say to love everyone even sinners. Not that modern christians care about the bible though

One doesn't need a religion to hate faggots.

>christian
>quoting old testiment

Retard

I'm an atheist and I still hate you faggots.

Someone reply with Omar memes and see how long it takes to get called an Islamophobe

>three white men with bibles
>no muzzie with a pile of rocks
KYS

Yes, I don't see the problem? That is a Christian verse.

>non christian
>berating christians

Romans 1:26-27 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

Corinthians 6:9-11 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

to hate sin is to love God.
>how dare you try and stop us from practicing sodomy which leads to diseases and the decay of the moral fabric in society! Let us indoctrinate your kids!

Are those guys holding Qurans?

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Law of Moses is still valid.

Looks like Islam and Judaism need to go guys, oh wait it's not just a religious thing it's also an ethnic thing that makes them act like they do haha

>christians persecuting anyone in the modern era
Maybe other christians but thats about it

Retards who have never read the bible

Except it isnt, thats literally the whole point of jebus coming and dying for your sins you dumb retard. Why the fuck do christcucks not even understand their own religion? Its the equivalent of americans not understanding their own laws because they are too stupid to read them

Jesus said it Himself, he did not come to abolish the law. The whole point of Jesus dying for our sins is that we may be forgiven for our sins.
You either never read the bible, or you are just acting retarded on purpose.

Germanic pagans garoted homosexuals and threw their bodies into bogs.

This islamaphobia is really gross.

Shit butt.

I'm catholic and I don't hate clowns

Attached: pho2.jpg (700x525, 101K)

All religions hate gays, LOL

Why do leftist never follow commandments they give to others??? They hate on everyone who isn't a faggot or a cuck.

Attached: 1555159403784.png (772x1097, 214K)

isint homosexuality against every religion?

Oh, would you look at that.

Islam isn't anywhere seen in this photo.

Attached: Gays-off-rooftops.jpg (800x445, 103K)

choose love bigot

Attached: viking8.jpg (1087x720, 136K)

>throwing out the OT
Actual retard

There is nothing wrong with hating reprobates

I don’t hate homosexuals. I think they need help. I hate homosexuality.

Attached: FB7666DA-D2CA-43CF-AA59-CC5CD11D58C4.png (512x512, 49K)

Attached: 1534195683373.jpg (2385x1173, 991K)

to fulfil and the discard, obviously
>circumcize the HEARTS desires not pen0rs
why you think He said that ? to keep the law of moses 'still valid' ?

> only christians hate
Leftists and SJWs are full of love

Hate isnt always a bad thing though. Hate is a needed emotion.

Attached: 1511904000024.jpg (744x301, 125K)

Oh look the norwegian faggot/trap poster is back.
Haven't seen you in a few months, no WLAN on the closed ward in the mental asylum?

Burn a fag flag at a faggot festival this Summer.
Make sure to wear a ski mask.
Know the local police response times.
Scope the place out first.
Know what you're going to be yelling as the flag burns.*
Have your escape routes planned.
Do it when the police aren't nearby.
Work quickly.

And don't forget to bring a gun in case you're put into a self-defense situation and need to defend your free speech and prop comedy act.

[PLAYING CAPTURE THE FLAG]
If you need a fag flag, drive around a rich neighborhood until you find a house flying the flag.
Wear a ski mask to prevent an CCTV's getting your face.
Park your car far away and walk over to the house to get the flag in the dead of night.

*"This flag is being burned in solidarity for all the children who have been sexually and mentally abused by the faggot community."

Attached: ...jpg (337x319, 31K)

Based. Love =\= tolerance. Racemixing is fornication just like faggotry

YEA! Bigots!
Let's let the gays run amok instead and have filthy parades in the streets and make every attempt to educate our children about their degeneracy. Children they can't have but who they think belong to them anyways. And who they molest and try to turn trans.
YEA THE BIBLE WAS WRONG FOR SURE!
Honestly, maybe we should be hanging you all from street lamps.

Attached: 7572887612_68232cdc50_b.jpg (683x1024, 191K)

Faggots taught me to hate faggots, not religion. Check your privilege, you faggot bigots!

This, i went to school with them and let me tell you that faggots are the most vile, nasty, perverted people on earth. The memes on pol fall far short of reality

Im an atheist who is growing to hate faggots because I’m sick of the way the gay mafia is bullying small business owners, pushing indoctrination onto elementary age kids, and parading degeneracy in public streets.

Tell that to Muhammed.

It was a suicide guys!

Attached: ali.png (104x112, 36K)

>KILL ALL MEN ABORT IS A RIGHT!
YEAH OK TRANNY FAGGOT
I WONT KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF SOON ENOUGH

based

Yet, none of the people who view Christianity as hateful can quote a single verse in the NT that states or implies that it is okay to hate someone.

>If your religion teaches you to hate on faggots, you better find a new religion that embraces homosexuality!
But I want a strong religion that teaches hate degeneracy and not a cuck religion that teaches sjw ism

religion teaches to love and tolerate faggots when hatred and intolerance should be correct behavior; religion unwinds it all so sin becomes perpetual instead of extinguishing it.

> tolerate faggots
Y I K E S

Attached: christian virtue.jpg (736x576, 81K)

So what you're saying is that all liberals should kill themselves. Liberalism is NOT about loving the disadvantaged, it's about hating the privileged. Classic Jewish Marxism at its finest.

Attached: 576ccc0b5f1288b97d04940687c7f2ecb0ac6e5a63329c7a134c4a6ad46dc49d.jpg (590x639, 148K)

marriage is a promise to god..so what do fags have to do with marriage

Exactly, it's a heterosexual thing

>t. mutt evangelist

Praise our Lord for the perfect Word

Christ save us all.

See Reply to this one fucker.

Wow, thank nothing it's not ideology, so I can still hate lefties.

Their funniest argument is when they defend fags by calling you one, because who in their right mind wants another dude to ejaculate in their torn rectum?
>The reason you hate gays is you must be a closeted gay

A WOMAN HAS THE RIGHT TO MAKE DECISIONS ABOUT HER OWN BODY.

Attached: abortion-sceenshot.png (1017x927, 278K)

I may enjoy this.

Christian-Ameri-Fag here.

I don't hate gay people. I hate cunts. It just so happens that a decent amount of gay people I've met are cunts devoid of a sense of humor.

Why? Show up at their doors with refugee guests.

>do this
>get KOd
Please antifa

/thread

Now bake the fucking cake, you bigots

Attached: Cj9nquTWsAALTBS.jpg (600x510, 21K)

Uh... islamophobic much?

Also, can I point out that no major religion supports homosexuality? So the idea of telling people to find a new religion if theirs doesn't agree with homo's is kinda misguided.

Attached: 1558391013145-1.webm (960x540, 1.94M)

Based RARE flag

FUCKING KEKD

Attached: 1524824186698.png (593x580, 621K)

Jew

newfag

Coming to Britain sometime next year.

Hating gays is a lifestyle choice, bigot.

Fags taught me to hate fags, not religion.

Hmm do you see a temple in Jeruzalem? God made a big point of having it razed. Even the reconstruction attempt in the 4th century was cancelled due to anomalous earthquakes and explosions. The sacrifice of atonement is fulfilled in Yeshua's death on the cross. With the last supper the sacrifice of Cain and Malchizedek(bread and wine) was added to Abel's meat offering.

What’s wrong with those verses? Where does it say to hate fags? Do you have a point?

Based aussie

Attached: 1539255461579.png (582x458, 202K)

Try Islam, they are so nice they will help you get stoned.

During the next crusade I'm going to make it a point to burn faggots at the stake.

Its not religion that's making me hate faggots, its their depraved behavior.

I don't care if you sodomize each other in the privacy of your own homes but trying to spread this shit to children is intolerable.

>if your religion makes you hate other people then its shit!! yeah that will tell em!
>punch nazis punch nazis punch nazis punch nazis punch nazis punch nazis punch nazis punch nazis punch nazis punch nazis punch nazis punch nazis punch nazis punch nazis punch nazis

actually, Christians are some of the only stupid ones that want to pray for you and forgive you and welcome you. Fags really shouldn't shit on Christians. They were probably your last line of support and defense because the Nazi's would have you all dead.

punch slavs

>It's plebbit dude, what the fuck did you expect?

Wow, Ben Shapiro got a nice tan going on

Yet every country with a degeneracy problem is majority Christian.. Really makes you think.

Attached: 1473160087120.jpg (590x578, 31K)

Meanwhile in Islam and Judaism.

They take two or three sentences against them and blow that up into the whole bible being about them. The thing is like a million words. Typical gay narcissism.

Pagans embrace homosexuality as it is the White Man who first experienced the pleasure of a creamy colon thousands of years ago as we worshiped our TRUE GODS.

wheres the edit with muslims

>There are multiple parts of the vible that directly say to love everyone even sinners

but other parts that tell you to enslave your neighbors who worship other gods, kill anyone that works on a sunday, and force women to marry their rapists

Liberalism is a religion.

your really some triggered snowflakes you invent a conspiracy god to control the really really stupid and then claim critism is violence to get your trolly pro war compariots jollies going in Iraq

Yeah critism of child pedos at chruch = violence so smart

>the
Are you really this stupid i mean your out here sucking the dick of pedophiles at the church while blaming everyone else for your own problems

Careful faggot, you're bordering on Islamophobia.

If you dont actually love pedophiles youve gotta be anti church or at least anti pedos in church and Trump on lolita island pretty pedo also then helping him escape penalty 4 being a pedo