He gets up to ten thousand views on his videos. He has the ear of powerful people like Jim Goad and Jay Dyer...

He gets up to ten thousand views on his videos. He has the ear of powerful people like Jim Goad and Jay Dyer. There are half dozen men ready to die for him across the English speaking world alone.

To be honest, its a bit frightening to admit just how powerful Richard Spencer has become.

Attached: 85634ad0-f386-4efc-9ad9-2565d1c7c0b1-getty-831454872.jpg (970x546, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlvaroSaucedo13/status/1135205467830083589
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh look, he finally realized not to let a gay or a woman cut his hair

the only thing that doesn't make me think that he is controlled opposition was how he effortlessly slew Sargoy in that one webcast

You are either new to this or dumb, no one takes Spencer serious anymore

>half dozen men ready to die for him
I have millions ready to die for the world we will create.

His hands and voice do not project power, no matter what he does.

bruh

Yes, how could a white supremacist become so powerful?

Attached: mystery.png (605x439, 183K)

kek

Could you tell me why? I don't watch him closely.

Dude needs to shave those ugly burns what the fuck

maybe a couple of years ago but I keep forgetting he's around desu

>up to 10,000 views
>half a dozen men ready to die for him

nigga, there are catgirl ASMRtists who get millions of views and thousands of followers who would literally cut off their dick for a chance to smell her farts

>anymore
No one ever did. I bet you think altright was a thing too.

You should... He's been right about most things, and he doesn't want us to suck the conservative establishment's cock.

Nobody wanrs a legit manlet to be their leader. If i saw Richard Spencer I'd kick him in the teeth and there's nothing he'd be able to do about it.

dudes a fuckin nobody,he is bad for our optics

the salute shit a month prior to election day fractured the united right also fuck that guy

hes bad optics though he is right

The gayest post ever

>up to ten thousand views on his videos
Wow. That's like, 3 dollars in revenue! Surely, we must listen to this success story!

I dont know how a guy can claim to he a part of the master race and have top tier genetics while being 5'5.

Pretty much. They let him do his thing because he is against Christianity.

Attached: 1555114406768.jpg (981x1545, 126K)

Gays cut the best hair though.

>powerful people
>jay dyer
kek I have his books though.

yet no one died for him
keep coping westoids
you are weak and you deserve to die

Not to mention the ONLY guest ever to call Tommy Robinstein a Zionist on the Mark Collet show.

Jow Forums hates him for some reason and says his cia. I don't get it, never seen any evidence for it either.

People should. I do.

>t. shlomo
thanks for the tip jew, I'll keep that in mind

jim goad is powerful? he's singing karaoke songs for scratch these days

Good one, Leaf.

Also, Richard Spencer is super handsome.

I get my hair cut by a flamboyantly gay italian guy from New Jersey who is a diehard Trumpist.

He has a podcast.

>here are half dozen men ready to die for him across the English speaking world alone.
former boyfriends?

Spencer is a homo and a retard

gays and puerto ricans for some reason

Please be trolling. I refuse to believe anybody is this retarded.

Attached: 0D7AA7DC-F062-44F7-ADFF-6EE04F82017A.jpg (851x851, 170K)

everybody's against christianity though
no one like being a cuck

Thanks for informing me on power, random Jow Forums poster from an American satellite state

shills bruh, we've seen JIDF forums explicitly note that undermining the intellectual center of the anti-zionist right is priority number one.

Does anyone have that .jpeg?

Is that the only thing you have against him?
Who are your legit leaders then?

He's not against or anti-Christian. He just doesn't sell it to people as the solution to the white man's problems.

He's not even a manlet, I've yet to see a pic of someone taller than him besides sam hyde.

He is a retard, only smarter than sargon

Spencer has no vision for the future, no idea how to organise society
Refuses to take any responsibility
Refuses to live in reality, preaches supernatural spiritualism
Dislikes capitalism
Dislikes IQ
Dislikes the idea of a civil war/right wing coup

Shills are the most pathetic when attacking Spencer

>he's zionist cause he said he likes Israels ethnocentrism
Spencer is explicitly anti-zionist and is particularly, more than any other political commentator, critical of Trumps zionism.
>he's gay cause Depeche Mode karaoke
This one reeks of desperation.
>He's a CIA operative
Why the fuck would the CIA astroturf a legitimate dissident movement on their own turf!? This is the most retarded theory I've ever heard regarding the CIA. Considering the white population, if motivated to succeed from a Union, could easily bring down the existing power structure.

Those who buy into these pathetic shill tactics are especially fucking stupid.

Haha what the hell, that's funny but what's the real fucking reason you guys stopped adoring him? Some of your new leaders said "this man bad"?

Jay Dyer and jim goad look cia Jews I hope you all die

What's wrong with having another point of view in your movement? I didn't know that the right wing has so many people who are not miserable to look at that you can exclude anyone you don't like without any valuable reason.

Yeah that's bullshit

SPENCER BAD ISRAEL GOOD FELLOW MAGAPEEDS

Attached: 1557641385301.jpg (800x450, 41K)

You most like sucking his dick faggot.

>No vision of the future
He's talked at length about the hundreds of policies that should be adopted by a white ethnostate. He talks of a pan-european empire in the image of the Roman Empire.
>Refuses to take responsibility
He's one of the few that did after Charlottesville. He said he underestimated how much the state would resist the movement. Remember Kessler organized it.
>Supernatural spiritualism
A political movement needs a spiritual center, he's right. Although you're correct if your criticism is that it's disjointed and abstract.
>Dislikes capitalism
Have you been paying attention to corporations and their ad campaigns and hiring policies? They are, across the board, discriminating against whites. Spencer is right yet again.
>Dislikes IQ
Only because, and he's right, if it's all about IQ, it would lead to a Jewish and east Asian immigration precedent, and multicultural high IQ miscegenation, which would be harmful to europeans.
>Dislikes civil war
If Spencer was openly talking Civil War, they'd have even more reason to censor him. I can't blame him here either.

He is just a bad person with stupid ideas, who sometimes says something interesting. Reminds me about Kyle Kulinsky or Ben Shapiro. And he will attack anyone who criticises him for the right reasons like Fuentes or AltHype

>Roman salute
>Muh optics
It's up to white men to stop being pussies. Not up to us to cater to them.

>Manlet
>Spencer is 6'1
cavedinhead.jpeg

Christianity is a slave religion.

Being a youtube content creator is the level he belongs at. An interesting guy but a complete failure as a leader. He doesn't have the chops and never will. Making videos on why the Karate Kid has subliminal Jewish themes or prattling on about the Faustian Spirit with another minor youtuber is the role in life his talents have assigned him..

> He's talked at length about the hundreds of policies that should be adopted by a white ethnostate. He talks of a pan-european empire in the image of the Roman Empire.
"We will do something great and it will be for whites" is not really a position.
> He said he underestimated how much the state would resist the movement.
"Hur due state bad" instead of accepting that it was expected and that his actions lead to the bad consequences for everyone.
> Remember Kessler organized it.
As if Spencer haven't taken a role in organising.
> Have you been paying attention to corporations and their ad campaigns and hiring policies?
It's the mix of companies trying to appeal to leftist consumers and leftists in government. This is bad but this isn't the result of capitalism, it is like blaming the existence of cars for people breaking speed limit.
> They are, across the board, discriminating against whites. Spencer is right yet again.
No, he isn't.
> Only because, and he's right, if it's all about IQ, it would lead to a Jewish and east Asian immigration precedent, and multicultural high IQ miscegenation, which would be harmful to europeans.
No one ever said that it is only about iq. But it largely about iq and genetics which affect various psychological traits in addition to iq, not some supernatural spirituality, and he doesn't like it.
> If Spencer was openly talking Civil War, they'd have even more reason to censor him. I can't blame him here either.
He explicitly tweeted something like "if you talk about civil what you are bad", no one asked him to do it.

He also has ridiculous view of geopolitics and often repeats anti-american propaganda from RT

the mask comes off

Why would you invite press? Oh, because he has a huge ego

>Fuentes fan
Fuentes is a scrawny, counter-productive idiot. He's an instigator and an idiot. He thinks CPAC is legit and would let him speak.
>AltHype
His obsession with IQ is missing the point. That's not how you win people over. Not to mention, he demoralized himself into leaving WN because of IQ. This is why you shouldn't be a galaxy brain about these matters.

>twitter.com/AlvaroSaucedo13/status/1135205467830083589
What?

He is the definition of controlled opo

zero accomplishments. Made many many peoples lives much worse through his LARPing.

And I would forgive Spencer everything I've complained about if he had any more ideas about a better system for whites in addition to "power is important"

What's his ideology THIS week?

This is true. He should stick to it and then he is fine

It WAS a thing...sort of...three years ago.

Attached: 1559581653660.png (720x433, 95K)

Dude how many levels of ZOG are you on?

He's probably not CIA, just a jackass.

>policies that should be adopted by a white ethnostate. He talks of a pan-european empire in the image of the Roman Empire.
>"We will do something great and it will be for whites" is not really a position.
You're being disingenuous and that's not what I said stupid bong
>"Hur due state bad" instead of accepting that it was expected and that his actions lead to the bad consequences for everyone.
No one saw it coming retard. Not even you. Everyone was under the impression that a few fights would break out with antifa, and the cops would intervene to keep the peace. Many groups changed their tactics and have learned from Charlottesville as a result. Including Spencer.

>It's the mix of companies trying to appeal to leftist consumers and leftists in government. This is bad but this isn't the result of capitalism, it is like blaming the existence of cars for people breaking speed limit.
No retard. Corporations clearly are on board with a mixed race, model consumer. And are directly funding open society projects in the west. And LGBTQ has been promoted by capitalists for decades.

>No one said it's all about IQ
Even still, if you lead with IQ it leads to an avenue for more multicultural bullshit. If you tie your people together through spirituality, the group is stronger. Autistic nationalism is not a winning strategy here.
>"If you talk civil war, you are bad" No one asked him to
They do ask him to talk about it though. The point is it would bring more heat down on Spencer, Enoch, Striker, and company. They would publish articles about it on all the leftist sites in an attempt to lobby for big gov intervention/censorship.

>anti-american propoganda
The American government is legitimately trying to ethnically cleanse Europeans and start wars for Israel and you're defending them? You need to seriously reconsider your positions.

do you really want fuentes to get slapped around by anons so bad?

Its weird isnt it
Im staunch antigay but get my hair cut by fags

unironically love listening to spencer speak. he has really unique takes on a lot of shit and honestly he’s been 100% right on (((trump))) for over a year now. not that i agree with everything he says

>an more ideas than "power is important"

Remember when I gave you an outline?

>He's talked at length about the hundreds of policies that should be adopted by a white ethnostate. He talks of a pan-european empire in the image of the Roman Empire.

He's talked about this at length. You clearly don't listen to Spencer and don't know what you're talking about.

You obviously have never listened to Spencer, nor will you.

You don't see my point if you dont want to see my point. (Btw, autism is good because it allows you too see the reality as it is) I honestly hope Spencer will get stabbed by some antifa, it is too tiresome to deal with spencerfags.

> He's talked about this at length. You clearly don't listen to Spencer and don't know what you're talking about.
I've listened to him a lot, that's why I confidently dislike him.

The guy you're replying to is an oaf - people like him spam Spencer hate 24/7, the rest of us got tired and just stopped countering them. 'no one' is just a vacuous grab for credibility. Although truthfully, there's no serious immediate action in store for the alt-right these days, all we're doing is growing. And I do believe we are. Race and Jew knowledge are spreading. Normies are reaching alt-right conclusions all by themselves (and how could they not?) I don't know what will give us our next uplift, if anything, but we're like fungus roots underground.

Spencer pic out of general principle.

Attached: richard-spencer-do-or-die.jpg (1200x621, 154K)

>implying yidchard spendergerg isn't a mossad agent

>See my point
I just dismantled all of your points. The best you got is "it's tiresome" because you're a faggot.

>Hoping a critic of european ethnic cleansing and zionism gets stabbed by commies
See anons. These Fuentesfags, who are the biggest Spencer critics are bad faith actors. They are a fucking cancer to the movement and should be isolated.

t.sargon

You should only let muslim Kurdish men cut your hair and if one is not available a Turk would do to.

Attached: YPGBarbers2.jpg (781x439, 71K)

Who the fuck are you, limey, that you're so invested in putting Spencer down so much? Do you see yourself as a competitor? Are you an envious poorfag?

Look to your own country.

Attached: spencer-at-first-berkeley.jpg (675x718, 136K)

>I've listened to him a lot
>"We will do something great and it will be for whites" is not really a position.

No you haven't. And this proves it. Spencer has endless ideas for policies that could be implemented. He's even gone on about how we are to accomplish an ethnostate. You would know this if you've listened to him "a lot"

What commentators are better? I'm curious.

Is Richard Spencer still relevant? When was the last time he did anything major?

>There are half dozen men ready to die for him across the English speaking world alone.
I'm a fucking nobody and I can call up at least a dozen homeboys. Dicky's a fucking chode.

>He gets up to ten thousand views on his videos.
That is ridiculously low. Given that he is not censored, it's even worse. Crowder gets millions for example. That's what the USA is. Hell even a retard talking about bears and drinking claws, who unironically believes in flat earth gets more.
>He has the ear of powerful people like Jim Goad and Jay Dyer
>powerful
leaf.
>There are half dozen men ready to die for him across the English speaking world alone.
lul, no
>To be honest, its a bit frightening to admit just how powerful Richard Spencer has become.
A FUCKING

Attached: Pol goes to Auschwitz.jpg (1229x828, 146K)

>homeboys
fuck off nigger

He's a wife beater apparently, but then again his ex is Russian so probably not.

I think it's funny how this guy freaks people out for some reason. I think it's pure racial WASP Chad power.

Attached: SPENCED.jpg (1160x2520, 1.4M)

>he is against Christianity.
And that's a good thing.

Attached: Christkikes.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

Why don't you call up the other 5 members of the SIDF?

> Spencer has ... gone on about how we are to accomplish an ethnostate.

No he hasn't. I'm a supporter, but that's a fair criticism, that he's vague. I don't blame him, I don't know how we could accomplish it either. In fact he's given up on the idea of an ethnostate, at least in the US - he says that demographic loss is 'baked in the cake'. And I criticize him for his few, vague comments about an 'ethno-empire' for being unrealistic (imo). But he's still thinking about it (as are we all), and, he's a very presentable advocate regardless.

Attached: spencer-gary-younge-im-british-no-cartoon-controlled-opposition.png (741x468, 71K)

Not just a dozen. Legions. Here in Portugal alone we got whole paranormal units dedicated to his will. If he orders us to help him become president we will go over and assist him in every way we can. And we number in the thousands. All of us have sworn the blood oath to serve Richard Spencer, the great one

Attached: oh hail aryan spencer hail fucking hail.png (2518x1377, 421K)

Dicky is censored though, he had his talk with Jim Goad pulled yesterday.

Everyone just gonna ignore the fact that OP was being sarcastic?

> 10000 views
> leader of 6 followers
> brainlet not getting the cut-down
Dumber than a leaf - how will you ever recover?

Only the stupid people.
The state of Jow Forums these days.

Because Goad always gets his talks taken down for offensive language. JF talked about this already and wont have him on because of it

You're right it's vague, but he knows that racial awareness is the only thing we need and that everything else will follow. He puts more emphasis on culture, which I agree with. Guys like Spencer and Striker know the way forward is going to be through self-awareness and the meta-physical side of politics. They know that politics run downstream from culture.