Why are you assholes always trying to bother other people by insulting their religion? thank you supreme court

Why are you assholes always trying to bother other people by insulting their religion? thank you supreme court

Attached: sbslide_636.jpg (1226x1150, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

supremecourt.gov/about/northandsouthwalls.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>religion

What is the current year? does it begin with 1 or 2? there is no use for religion here, only science.

Wow, land of the free LMFAOOOOOO

Attached: BAFFC2CD-8386-4058-BFE3-B0F4AC929EAC.jpg (640x533, 78K)

what could possibly be the justification for this

I haven't read the ruling but I would assume the supcourt was defending the right of the seller of the ad space to deny a customer. I doubt they ruled this way simply because they are pro Muslim, which op and the media are twisting words to make it appear.

to bury the hollow lie that multicultural society functions

>you cant just bait muslims into doing mass violence, thats worse than them using mass violence to control everybody!

that one danish lawyer who publically burns qurans has it right

>I doubt they ruled this way simply because they are pro Muslim, which op and the media are twisting words to make it appear.
What fucking year do you think it is, schlomo?

Fuck the US government to death

I'm interested to see how they came to this conclusion. Speech intended to provoke is still free speech. The responsibility remains with anyone that commits crime with an immature justification such as insult.

This non ironically paves the way for declaring provocative speech as non protected speech.

probably this. we'll bust the guns out before we become islamified. i'm not even christian but that's what will happen.

well i guess that kind of makes sense hadn't thought of it that way by the framing of the headline

Not an argument you Chr*stcuck

its not about their religion its about proving that liberals are willing to subvert the constitution. our constitution riles this land not sand niggers fromt he middle easts feelings. the judges should immediately be sent to guantanamo.

The ad space is owned by a quasi-public entity. It's a weird gray area.

Also, the supreme court didn't hear the case at all. Fucking clickbait title is complete shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-092236_Kiwi Browser.jpg (1440x2960, 852K)

>you must bake this cake for fags even if it morally corrupts you
>it's up to you which ads u can allow on ur billboard though.

Is it a ruling, or just a stay to give time for a ruling?

Sounds very plausible. Of course that won't stop /pol from spazzing out with three trillion replies. Calm your tits, /pol. You're not Canada.

Attached: 1558615282298.jpg (686x604, 175K)

They won't hear the case at all. There's another lawsuit from the Catholic archdiocese over the same bullshit though. That one will probably be heard.

Kinda shitty that they won't hear the worst example of free speech to set the tone that all speech is protected though.

So which one recognizes Muhammad as "the Prophet"? Supreme Court or The Hill?

Cringe.

Kys atheist

You do realize that Europeans felt that way 40 years ago? The erosion is slow and insidious; you'll see Islam as a major political force in the US in your lifetime.

Thank you for the reply, user. That isn't so bad then. They probably have something too similar coming up sooner. That article title is pure click bait lies.

Attached: image_0.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

And attacking a christian baker is a-okay?

Fuck off, cunt.

Checked and Keked

The Kraut isn’t wrong, we already have 2 fucking muzzies in congress chimping out over every fucking thing Trump does who are hellbent on importing more of their kind. People on this board fucking support them just because they hate Israel like we do ignoring the fact that one right does not justify all their wrongs.

The Hill. The Supreme Court building actually contains a carving of Muhammad as one of many historical lawgivers.
supremecourt.gov/about/northandsouthwalls.pdf

Attached: Capture.png (1037x626, 437K)

Oh I completely agree. Omar and her ilk need to be eradicated just as much as Schumer and his ilk.

science isn't an argument, dogma cuck.

No one native to the board supports her. It's just shills trying to get an in on the board. If someone falls for it, it just proves they were an NPC any way b

The mudslimes are also running gun "buybacks". They are preparing for something big.

Be vigilant, Jow Forums

Attached: FB_IMG_1559509721896.jpg (562x750, 59K)

Refused to hear the case. They should be required to hear it. Just like so many other ruling these kiked niggers have allowed to stand for the past fifty years. Every gun law on the books needs to be struck down on top of every "possession" law.

Reminder that pissing off Muslims is the best way to get them to chimp out so normies get redpilled.