USA vs Team Europe

Who would win a non-nuclear war?

Attached: 1559518678083.png (1573x552, 802K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
taskandpurpose.com/russia-china-war-games
cnbc.com/2017/12/09/us-could-potentially-lose-next-war-to-russia-or-china-warns-rand.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-war-china-who-win-russia-national-defence-strategy-congress-report-donald-trump-a8636866.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Navy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_"Hooton_Plan"
youtube.com/watch?v=Pc49Zot93QQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol your joking right?

Europe, we have way more more people.

>meme flag
>posts same thread every day

Splitter thread.Report. Sage. Ignore.

All the US has to do is cut off its funding for NATO and the EU is fucked.

The Jews, of course.

That aside, the Finns alone would mop the forests with us.

Attached: finnish_sniper.jpg (800x529, 103K)

Didn't work out so well last time, did it?

China. No matter who wins, at the end it will be China that will profit from it. Nice try Wing Wong, Yanks are our natural allies.

USA would win

their navy on its own is too much for our current state of armament/the army's

because we were fighting each other, a united europe (not that that's desirable in peace time) would stand a decent chance.

Europe has all those military age males imported from Africa and the Middle East. Surely these new citizens would lay down their lives for the "European" way of life.

>implying the US still hasn't forgotten about 1812

jews

Attached: REVEALED.jpg (727x574, 269K)

>That aside, the Finns alone would mop the forests with us.
Pfff the whole war wouldn't be fought in snow. Plus we could just put scare-Finns around every mile or so and they stay home to protect their personal space

Easily Europe, heck Portugal alone would skullfuck the Mutts. Give the US support from Canada and Mexico to make it more fair

There were more Euros on your side you absolute Mutt

You know the US pays your defense budget, right?

Suck it up. Let us forget the past and focus on the future. Right now Britain should be the least of your concerns.

The mutts barely managed to win when Europe was fighting itself on two more fronts, how is this even a question?

Good. So it means we get to kill you, and you are paying for it! Should have read Sun Tzu Mutt

It would be a real shame if Big Ben went the way of Notre Dame, just saying. After all, London has become the new caliphate

fight where?
USA invasion would be driven back to sea easily but Europe couldn't even hope to reach USA

Be a shame if all that money were to stop flowing in

Anyway memes aside it would be hard for either side to actually fight each other. I don't see US making succesful landing in Europe of they can't use UK as a springboard, and Europe would need Canada to betray US if we were gonna invade (which is sciencefiction honestly)

Attached: loyal ally.jpg (725x506, 86K)

Can Russia land in Alaska?

Yeah that's basically why we tolerate your existence. If we took you out it would mean we would have to work more than 10 hours a week, could not longer retire at 30 and no more 20 weeks paid holiday

Yeah, but the natives are really hostile. Not even the US army goes there if they can avoid it

I just want the race war to finally kick off, while whites are still over 80% of the population.

Attached: 1537888495388.gif (300x150, 336K)

>landing
Why even? We would just bombard your entire continent from sea until you surrender.

Good luck for both sides to cross the atlantic
Besides we all know who would really (((win)))

Did you just compare Big Ben to Notre Dame?

Attached: 212313§.png (579x453, 107K)

With what? Rule was no nukes. And if you think ships you would cry once we get access to Russian S-500 Muttkiller Missiles

Wouldn't it be better for Europe to stop getting funded by America? I mean if this happens EU would need to develop its in war industry and it will boost economic growth. It will also make military machines cheaper. Seems like a sweet deal.

Wouldn't it be better for Europe to stop getting funded by America? I mean if this happens EU would need to develop its in war industry and it will boost economic growth. It will also make military machines cheaper. Seems like a sweet deal. Plus European gear will finally start to be developed to a competitive level with USA.

Defense budget of Portugal? Against who, Russia?
To everything west of Berlin, NATO is pretty much useless because Russia can never overextend to there. To anything east of Berlin, NATO is a cold war tool to keep Russian influence down so American influence can triumph (which is the case, with every EE nation sucking mad american cock)
You're not paying for any charities, you're buying your own influence here and are in fact underpaying it by a lot.

USA.

We're allowed to actually own weapons that we can use to defend ourselves.

And have to work 40 hours a week? No thanks user

European military gear is competitive, it just lacks full coverage of all areas. Russian gear is as good as American

>defend ourselves
America has always been the aggressor its whole existence, but you think this would be different?

Ahh yes the Navy that is constantly being sunk in nato exercises.

Ireland

Attached: lotfi_morteza20110426050431340.jpg (620x413, 158K)

>10 posts by this ID
>Poortugal trying to flex nuts

Attached: dbbpahm-f83b995b-07c4-4a99-b123-caecb1333eb0.gif (400x300, 3.96M)

All the US would have to do is recognize all of Europe as rightful arab clay and all of the ME and N Africa would invade it...

Well I don't know how you post on Jow Forums but generally only focus on one or two threads at same time. As you can tell Portugal really hates Amerimutts

>Russia in one team with europe
Nuh, it's not intresting

We get it: you hate everyone since you're the boil on Spain's ass

Thanks for your input Bolivia. You should buy a Brazilian shower

Attached: brazilian shower.jpg (1024x819, 68K)

In 50 years when Russia unifies with Europe and with China on our side, the mutt crusade will be in full swing. We aren't ready yet though. We'll let them breed themselves out of existence, and then swoop through and mop up the surviving mutts.

Attached: Eurasian Union.png (867x340, 87K)

More targets.

So how's your navy? Oh wait, we bombed it out of existence

And you're a tumour on Mexico's?

based

So? We let them focuse on tanks and U-boats. The Portugese navy will take out your super-carrier groups

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

Attached: 1541941207506.jpg (251x242, 8K)

Turn the map around you got it upside down

Nope. I have 2 40 gallon Rheem Water Heaters (Natural Gas).

Feels good being an American Ex-Pat.

>my 2300$ month Annuity
+
>4900$ rent from my storage units in Jacksonville

Means I can live a really good life, something only a moorish faggot from Portugal could only dream about...

Can we use swords only?

Attached: 6E6CB6F6-E5EA-478F-A821-F4215C70CF4A.jpg (550x550, 53K)

America must truly be awesome if you choose to retire in Bolivia

You're a wart on Canada's ass?

Kill yourself, 1812 was an autism war that no one cares about.

That would not work out well for you. We Euros are well versed in melee weapons since we cant have guns

Always German flag, at least you have muh one road. Your country is lost. Cope.

You bombed alot of other things aswell like your demographics and infrastructure.

>taskandpurpose.com/russia-china-war-games

>cnbc.com/2017/12/09/us-could-potentially-lose-next-war-to-russia-or-china-warns-rand.html

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-war-china-who-win-russia-national-defence-strategy-congress-report-donald-trump-a8636866.html

topkek it's time to give up your influence and go back to the united states and become isolated, sorry your times over.

Attached: Allies.jpg (940x529, 263K)

Mutt colony that is a minority in their own Country talks about other Countries being lost.

lmao

Well at least he once had a country. WTF is America?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Navy
Oh yes i'm positively terrified.

>that pic

hmmmmmmmmm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_"Hooton_Plan"

Its what you wish you discovered.

Lol america doesn't even have that many cities bunch of rural retards encompassing large portions of their country.

I know, it really is not a conincidence that every Country that is Allied with the US is a Country that has a neutered Military and degeneracy and multiculturalism is rampant just like it is in the US.

Although I give you the advantage don’t be so sure, I train regularly at my local mall with only the finest steel

Attached: CD18CD40-8164-4656-8780-7C0EF2E76E06.jpg (3264x2448, 610K)

A slingshot on a zamboni doesn't constitute artillery leaf

Attached: 1-1-1.jpg (478x271, 26K)

lol.

Attached: 1-1thisguy.png (640x360, 578K)

Now that you say it, every single country opposed to the US is a homogeneous society that is against taking migrants and especially against taking in progressive shit like the LGBT mental illness. Makes one think.

We discovered the nigger parts of Africa though, without us your Mutt country would have been irrecognizable.

Quality before quantity my nigger

Not familiar with the battle for the aleutian islands I see.

TL;DR: A couple dozen eskimos hold off an invading Japanese army.

>nigger parts of Africa
And now you are all niggers...

coincidence?

>We discovered the nigger parts of Africa though
I wouldn't exactly call that an achievement

Damn I did not count on the crossdresser cosplay brigade.

Have you ever tried jousting from your mobility scooter though?

The populations are outdated on this map and many cities not shown.

Baton Rouge close to 1m metro, new Orleans over 1m metropolitan area just off the top of my head.

Houston is like 7m conservative estimate.

>Have you ever tried jousting from your mobility scooter though?
Jackass already did it

Me neither, we are basically responsible for the state of America in a way. Did you know that besides Jews we also shipped most niggers over there? Did you also know that we did that in advance as a biological weapon so that we could easier conquer you 600 years into the future?

No you, plus comes from the guy who chose to move to an even more niggerly country

Your country's best export is a soccer player, and the Portuguese sluts I fuck in Miami on the weekend. Lisbon literally smells like fish and shit. Cope.

Got footage from this military exercise?

>and the Portuguese sluts I fuck in Miami
That means you're either a boomer or a Cuban, for shame

>we are basically responsible for the state of America in a way.
Then pay up faggot.

Eurofags United couldn't even handle Germany. Fuck off

You actually believe internet memes lol. I've been all over Germany. Your women are obsessed with us. You know it's true. Come visit the real America, and not LA or NY, etc. and you'll never go back to Germany.

>he's never seen Jackass
You poor zoomer

We already have a plethora of military installations on your non-continent

You're alright Tyrone. Just stop chimping out at shit

I have, but not much of it. It was a shitty MTV show, just like Bam and his fat stepdad

Why? Don't you know we Portugese got about 25% Jewish blood on average? You an anti-semite?

Attached: le 75% face.png (552x585, 35K)

USA would win within 5 minutes. Even if we had Russia on our side we would lose.

I have to give it to Europe.

1) Huge population advantage, comparable economy, better access to the resources of Asia
2) US military power is spread out all over the world, not concentrated
3) The inclusion of Russia into their alliance solves nearly all their problems, and the fact that Russian military power rivals that of the rest of Europe combined
source: youtube.com/watch?v=Pc49Zot93QQ
4) The USA has proven to have fairly poor strategies and poor executions of military resources, as evidence by the recent campaigns in the middle east.

Which just means free equipment and hostages for us

St. Louis metro 2m+

Miami metro 5m+

Atlanta 5m+

Richmond 1m+

Could keep going

Shit at least Swedes can count, wtf are Norwegians so stupid?

Attached: Black-Sun-Pic-6 (1).jpg (1600x1011, 164K)

I guess you didn't pay attention to how Patton and Monty ripped through Sicily to eventually take Italy. Sicily is the key to invading Europe.

neither. either is too big for the other's military to conquer against resistance.