Grass

>new money burger land
>3-10 acre lots
>"they aren't making more land user. Land is real wealth."
>spend 10k/yr and every saturday on managing useless plant you cant eat or sell

Why are Americans like this. And what's a better plant to sow that AT LEAST wont require you to cut it constantly, while still looking good?

Attached: 61103926_2661088587297501_1485783428551933952_n.jpg (750x681, 50K)

have sex

get laid, loser

>Grass waits for no one

Attached: 1456937475282.jpg (267x200, 15K)

>t. Incel

Most people with large acreages don't have lawns that big, the home site is just a couple acres.
>10k/yr
You're a dummy if you spend that much or think anyone spends that much.

There are fewer things more boomer than muh lawn.

Found the Queen's poo what bought a family house from a white man and proceeded to pour concrete in the grass areas to put fake plants around the property.

>zoomers too busy posting on twitter to try and understand what a hobby is and how someone can be so passionate about it

Nobody is more obsessed with their lawn than Italians in NJ.

Having pride in your home and property is a white person thing.

If you buy a decent zero turn mower you can do 10 acres in a couple hours and it's a blast. Honestly I've never seen anyone with that much lawn though.

Nothing more American than a barbeque in you back yard. The kids like to be in the grass with their shoes off so it's important to have a clean lawn.

>doesn't appreciate a cold home brewed beer, a freshly cut lawn and the smell of apple pie cooling on the kitchen windowsill

You should leave.

reddit.

Zoomers don't have hobbies in the traditional sense. Not in the west. Sure, they like vidya. But, they don't really do crafty things or want hobbies that require a modicum of dedication.

Attached: 1558259718616.png (2000x1336, 297K)

This.
I'm a mailman and most of my nonwhite regular deliveries are people with fucked up looking houses, shit all over their yards, and broken doorbells. Meanwhile I'm delivering a dozen amazon packages to them every week.

Succulents are fun and water smart. Or, just throw native plant seeds in your yard and weed out the invasives if you're in a place with bad weather. random flowers are good too because lots of bees aren't very picky. Literally anything besides grass is ideal. Grass does absolutely nothing.

Attached: 20190525_101119.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)

Hobbies require money zoomers can barely find any time off work let alone afford anything.

>you can't sell grass
Wait? people outside of the Netherlands can't buy grass?

do not do this unless you live far away from others
i live in a city and maintain upkeep to comply with ordinances - that's it
otherwise the property looks slightly depressed thus attracting little attention
any would-be thieves move along to nicer looking properties where the likelihood of a payoff is greater

Exactly.

Attached: 1527089039039.jpg (1024x576, 140K)

My Viet boomer neighbor has the nicest lawn on the block. He's meticulous when it comes to lawn care. He has an unhealthy obsession with it, he's outside fertilizing and watering his lawn several times a day.

Why the fuck anyone would use their land for grass and not a garden to save themselves from buying produce is beyond me

He probably means on property taxes.

You lazy and clueless kids.. I am in my 50s and take care of my lawn very nicely. It takes a lot of work to keep the lawn looking good and not be infested with weeds. A good lawn and nice yard help neighborhood home values. Being outside and caring for a lawn is much more fulfilling than the empty video games your generation plays, or the fake toy currency you call bitcoin. You should learn from your elders and their hard work, not criticize them.

If you don’t own land you are at the mercy of those who do and you will live a life in servitude.

Attached: kanga lupin.gif (250x187, 820K)

Lawn mowing is fun especially if you have a flat lot, can be annoying with a bunch of tree roots and such because then you gotta get the weed eater out

Attached: 42CBFD05-4185-405A-AFBA-0FF82140E1BA.png (1876x1200, 80K)

>grass means weed to boomers

u don't eat grass u smoke it

Growing grass... Awesome hobby...

My kids and dog like playing in the yard and it looks nice.

You will never know the true glory of cultivating a plant for the sole purpose of telling people to stay off of it when they get near.

This

Attached: 1559328934831.gif (480x288, 2.57M)

Boomer's prospective:

I hate my lawn. I never water it, and set my mower as low as it will go to scalp it. Sun burns it up to a lovely shade of tan, and I never have to mow in the summer.

>why do boomers do x

The answer to all of these questions is that boomers grew up eating lead paint chips and inhaling leaded gasoline.

Being a boomer= retardation from lead poisoning

>10k / year

who spends this on lawncare besides maybe millionaires?

I hate grass. The only thing dumber than grass is snow.

ITT: underage summer fags who have to mow the lawn

Don't buy any property, lads. It's a capitalist scam. Just keep living at home forever, hikikomori

nobody ate lead paint chips. leaded paint was used for many decades, not just the 50's. the real reason they banned lead paint, it blocks electromagnetic radiation. the spy grid was designed long before it was implemented.

Based and paranoidpilled. This is a man adapting to the less than 56% reality.

bravo, spoken like a true shitskin

>t. mentally retarded lead paint eating boomer

I'm not a shitskin, I have a dad and he is bitching at me to get mowing.

I only cut my front lawn. I let my back yard to turn into a jungle of dandy lions, just to piss of my idiot neighbors that are constantly getting their yards sprayed with toxic shit

Being a grass guy is mostly a boomer thing, so they probably actually would be millionaires.

It’s called a hobby
Alternately zero scaping

Because it looks good you stupid fucking degenerate. How surprising that you dont take pride in your place of residence. Your place looks either like shit or you live in an apartment where you pay someone else to do your lawn. Which one is it?

bump
get hedges, flowers, multiple trees and fruit trees, and a bunch of veggies or a herb garden
now suddenly your empty lawn is bustling with insects, birds, and all sorts of food and life. also loads of shade

Cutting wet grass is shit. Also can damage the lawn. Then it overgrows and can make a host of other problems.

The thing I’ve learned is liberals don’t cut grass. So I always ask people if they cut their own grass. If they say “I don’t have any grass”, or they say “no, someone else cuts it for me”, I shoot them in the face to get rid of a liberal piece of shit.

I'm 39 years old and I obsess about the lawn and other stupid shit now. This happened right about the time I started having a family, stopped drinking with friends, and generally doing fun shit I used to do.

Now I realize I am an old man because I actually mow the grass for relaxation and don't even socialize anymore. It'll happen to you too, Bernds.

Buy a goat.
Eat it in autumn.

>10k/yr
Wanna know how I know you're 13?

Why do brown people ruin absolutely everything?

Why do you and so many other people in this thread not understand that he's talking about property tax?

2040 White minority

You can buy the sod on pallets and shit, if that's what you mean

>Gen X rules

I just planted and am growing a fresh lawn from seed. Watching hard work payoff is rewarding.

Well that's wasn't mentioned and isn't directly related to lawn care

>look somebody tweeted something
sage

>it looks good
Only homos have lawns

Cringe

apparently you've never been to a rich area before, 10k is nothing on an annual landscaping bill for someone with a legitimate mansion

Keeping a lawn is the most cucked botanical practice.
>spend time, resources, and effort on maintaining an invasive species
>not growing an edible garden to provide foryour family

I put sugar in my neighbor's gas mower. I laughed my ass off when he tried starting it as I was harvesting tomatoes and green beans for my family.

Get a push mow you fat piece of shit

takes me back
>just turned 14
>dad lets me mow the lawn and have a coors as i blast sublime on my walkman
not even a chore, it's almost zen like

>legitimate mansions represent and significant portion of the population
No

that smell of freshly cut grass is actually the grass yelling out in pain

>s almost zen like
Literally the reason I bought a mower this weekend, it's nice.

if you have grass and don't have a backyard full of garden boxes you are fully zogged

>I'm 39 years old and I obsess about the lawn and other stupid shit now.
I'm 42, and kinda have the same problem. I turned to woodworking and drinking alone, my garage probably has 20k worth of tools in it, lathe, drill-press, you name it.

Attached: gran-torino.jpg (600x370, 90K)

>le edgy 14 year old writes a fanfic
Uh huh

This is the opposite of the truth. Liberals live in suburbs and have to maintain their lawns for their housing association contracts. Right wing extremists live in the woods and don't mow grass because they just have moss and trees and rocks everywhere.

Being obsessed with grass is a boomer thing. It's a status symbol to them. Some boomers cut their lawn as often as every two days. They spray for weeds and shit, and they do the edging and all that. I'm sure they get pissed when they see my lawn full of dandelions and long grass, but I'm not cutting it more than once a week.

congrats, getting those perfectly straight lines gives a feeling of tremendous satisfaction, like those sandy zen garden things.

>10,000 years farming
>white people bad at farming died
>surprised at grass autism
This is just instinct, we can't help it. A nice garden is better than a lawn, though.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Hey, don't you have some grass to cut, Paco? Or do you just pay Mexicans to maintain your front yard and your wife's lawn?

Last summer I had a bit of an emotional breakdown and didn't leave my house for 8 months. I spent that time cultivating a lawn from scratch. It was beautiful. I watched tips of green shine in the morning sun after watering and feeding... but eventually left it all to fall into ruin when I got better again.

Just the truth. If you have a lawn, you're 300% more likely to take it in the ass

Absolute waste of time and resources.

The problem with my hobbies is that I need space that I don't have.

Yep, that's another thing. You know you're now old when you have a garage full of fucking tools. They take up the whole garage so you cannot park a car in there. I have a neighbor in his 60s. Once in a while I find I need a tool I don;t have, and of course, being even older old man, that guy next door has it because he has accumulated even a fuckton more tools and yard equipment than me.

When I was in my 20s all my possessions could fit in my car. I lived in apartments and didn't give a fuck about any of this shit.

>allergic to grass
>cutting grass is hell
>will never be a true boomer

do I shave half my head and go full zoomer?

Attached: 1468713626703-2.png (983x836, 351K)

>you cant eat or sell
grow the right grass, you cuck
cattle eat silage like it cures cancer

ride ons are zen like. push mowers get boring after 5 minutes

Most literal fags are city fags

Rent a small storage unit. A friend of mine is really into wood working but his apartment was too small. So he rented a storage unit that could fit his tools.
What hobbies though?

Found the lying liberal. That’s another thing you liberals do, is lie. I wish you were here to shoot you in the face.

Taiwan Creeping Bramble is the best ground cover

Well technically, he is correct when he says it blocks electromagnetic radiation. Lead paint would probably be the cheapest solution to shield your house against 5g

>boomers like lawns so your a Mexican who also hires Mexicans or something
Take your meds

push mowers are near torture in the summer. ride on mower with a big ass straw hat are the way to go

Attached: taiwan_creeping_bramble.jpg (600x400, 104K)

>cleaned up my room
>threw tonnes of stuff into storage / trash
>ordered new clothes, threw out all the old
>Enjoying more time talking to people and being outisde than sat in my room
>only activity I do on my pc is check Jow Forums and talk to some old friends

I feel like a better person anons. am I making it somewhat?

Attached: 1553447672368.png (1440x1726, 171K)

And second most are suburban fags

>10k and every saturday
He's claiming he's doing it himself.

Based.

>insects
Hate insects

Only urban and suburban retards have lawns. Smart rural people live in the woods