Learning a language

I need to learn a language for my college major. I know that Spanish is the most practical choice where I am, but I frankly just don’t want to learn bean people on principle. I was thinking of doing Italian or French or German, or even the weeb route. My family has a lot of beans working for them though and many speak Spanish. Should I choose one of the languages I mentioned previously, or do the pragmatic thing and learn Spanish?

Attached: 7DB644F6-33D2-4049-A74B-AACA49B77F72.gif (400x300, 1.04M)

Spanish dumb ass, why waste your time on something you can't benefit from? what you gonna do? learn french and fuck a creole whore up the ass?

Go with Russian or Chinese

italian would be really cool

learn Spanish, they will fucking fear you. When those beaners can't talk shit in their own tongue and don't speak English, they submit immediately.

French or German bro

Spanish is the only real answer. Within the next 15 years, knowing Spanish will likely be a prerequisite for most jobs. If you can’t carry on a conversation, they will just hire a 2nd or 3rd generation Mexican who can.
Also Chinese is a decent option considering they will dominate the world sooner rather than later.

This. But go ahead and learn another as well. Learn a Slavic language or Germanic, or might as well keep going with the romance tree as its easy to jump to another once you already know one.

Learn Spanish, then you can listen to beans talk around you when they don't know you understand them and use it to your advantage.

Why would you choose to not know your enemy, user?

Realistically you will never be fluent in any foreign language unless you learned it as a kid or really go stupid hard. So pick whatever you want faggot.

Go with Chinese. They will be our new overlords.

German
French
Italian
Spanish
Russian
Japanese
Chinese
Latin
Greek
Hebrew
Python
and Pidgin English

in that order

in that order

Thing is though once you understand them and hear what they talk about and how they think, you'll hate em more. Spics are very lowminded and the more ambitious ones are extremely back stabbing, that's why it's important to understand what they say but also the subtext and their background as well.

Then learn European Spanish

I know how you feel. I learned Spanish on my own time way back when but refuse to speak it on principle. The thing is that Spanish isn't the only useful language, and if you plan to use it for any kind of profession you need a college degree for there are much better options for pretty much anything except management. I am a chemist and I've been very well served by being able to speak German, because Germans contribute to the field. Beans do not. That's really what you've got to figure out - what foreign language is the best for someone in your profession to know.

If you have intentions of immigranting (you're a meme flag, so I wouldn't know) learn that language. Else, perhaps learn the most spoken language (outside of the Arabians) in most countries, so that you have an advantage in the future.

Learn me por favor

>minty fresh breath
Am I doing it right?

Spanish so you can talk shit back to the beans

Learn Finnish. Literally the easiest foreign language.

1). Ei.
2). Olut, kiitos.
3). Mämmi, kittos.
4). Jääkiekko, saatana!
5). Perkele, kittos.
6). *grunt in the affirmative*
7). *grunt in the negative*
8). Vitun ruotsalaiset
9). Vitun venäläisiä
10). Kossu, kiitos
11). Hydraulipuristin, saatana.
12). Kantele, kittos.
13). BENIS

You have now learned all of the words spoken in Finland for the last 100 years.

Attached: 1478643393605.png (640x480, 352K)

Learn Spanish. It’s fun hearing your housekeeper and Gardner make fun of you thinking you don’t understand. Then when you pay them. No tip. You say goodbye and compliment their work in Spanish.

Must be sad that your language always gets identify with Mexicans.
Anyway does anybody knows where you could learn slovenian? There's a museum i have to visit