Buh bye suppressors

Q The suspect in the Virginia Beach shooting used a silencer on his weapon. Do you believe that silencers should be restricted?

THE PRESIDENT: I don’t like them at all.

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-marine-one-departure-46/?utm_source=link&utm_medium=header

Attached: 19131.jpg (846x900, 124K)

Shareblue again?

>Q The suspect in the Virginia Beach shooting used a silencer on his weapon. Do you believe that silencers should be restricted?
>THE PRESIDENT: I don’t like them at all.
Seems to just be avoiding the question, though I still don't trust him.

look at the OPs pic. lefties cant meme.

No, just a gun owner that's tired of losing more under Trump than I lost under Obama.

>the Virginia Beach shooting used a silencer
Sure he did.

Attached: 1559498302193.jpg (199x249, 9K)

>wall of text
The left can't meme

This. At least Obama never acted on 90% of the stupid shit he went off about.

This timing totally isnt suspicious

Not like it happened with the HPA or anything

solvent trap

If he does do something, maglite sales will go up. That's about all that will happen. Jigs for baffles are easy to come by, or stacks are sold as long compensators and you just stuff it in a tube. I don't think they get that the car is out of the bag, and non-compliance is becoming the norm. It just depends on how dumb someone is to talk about it. The public range I go to, I've seen 3 different illegal SBRs, and the owners just didn't give any fucks, and no one was a narc and called them out on it, as it should be.

>muh shareblue
Trump isn’t good for guns. Neither would anyone else have been, and he may be the least worst. At best republican elections are holding patterns for the status quo. A trump 2020 victory only gives us 4 years of minor harassment for us to get our grail guns and stack mags and ammo and pray we get another 4-8 years after it’s up.

Shareblue

Conservatives don't really do anyone any favors.

Attached: D5a9umiUYAAQ0jf.jpg (1024x576, 123K)

>Don’t worry guys, if Trump illegally bans suppressors like he did bumpstocks, I’m sure it’ll be fine.

Hello fellow gun enthusiast

Attached: 1508805291345.jpg (637x618, 176K)

Thats pretty funny.

That's not what I'm saying retard, I'm saying he's going to fuck us, so tighten your asshole. It's going to come to a head. People will get comfortable breaking the law. There will be another Waco when the ATF decides to swing it's dick.

>People will get comfortable breaking the law. There will be another Waco when the ATF decides to swing it's dick.
>mfw

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x280, 1013K)

boogalooooooooooo

Attached: 1559441950296.jpg (380x394, 14K)

This much denial

>inb4 supressors are just a dumb toy excuse like with the bumpstocks

>here will be another Waco

The FBI learned it's fucking lesson the first time.

Attached: Timothy-McVeigh.jpg (1862x1048, 125K)

trump derangement syndrome aside, i have no idea why people expect almost any politician to be on our side. the entire planet has been becoming an authoritarian nanny state and a culling needs to happen

t. fellow gun gun owner

Attached: 1554369509232.png (500x479, 124K)

>The suspect in the Virginia Beach shooting used a silencer on his weapon. Do you believe that silencers should be restricted?
>THE PRESIDENT: I don’t like them at all.

DRUMPFFF IS FINISHED THIS TIME GUYZ. Guess we better all pack it in and vote for Joe Biden! It's all over! He's coming for our suppressors for sure. Anybody else blackpilled? I feel like becoming a big fag, maybe marching in a doomed white supremacist rally and losing my job, right fellow Jow Forumsedditors?

>Posting 2 second gifs from a children's cartoon show

>FBI
>learned
Doubt X

There will be no more free Wacos.

Attached: 1547753790919.jpg (647x960, 137K)

This is somewhat true. There’s a reason they handled the Bundy Ranch situation with kid gloves.

Maybe just a little refresher course, then.
I don't get it either. They're on the side of whatever gives them more power and wealth. There's no intersection point between those goals and personal freedom for other people.

Attached: 63x5rnkj25f21.png (500x390, 303K)

So i saw you guys in another thread claiming states around Chicago don't make dealers do background checks. You guys plan a raid or are the summerfags in your discord trying to subtly trick gun owners? Warning, exposing your little Pepsi revolutionaries to facts may make you lose them

it's not discord faggots it's blackpilled wignats who are perpetually assmad that DRUMPF didn't declare teh ethnostate and make all gun laws illegal. they are super mad that he didn't pander to his "most important demographic:" permanently online lunatics who think normal, everyday people love silencers and want to hear the president cape for them in a hostile press conference

When nothing happens, I'm sure you morons will take it back. Oh wait, no, you'll be throwing a temper tantrum about something else

>seething about cartoons
have sex
>They're on the side of whatever gives them more power and wealth.
i try to look back and wonder what would have happened if ron paul somehow actually won, but seeing his son wear a yarmulke and touch the western wall made me REEEEE.

Attached: images (2).jpg (215x234, 6K)

BIDEN 2020. you know hes not going to do anything but touch people inappropriately. he'll be the lamest duck ever right off the bat.

Delusional. Trump is a fucking puppet and anyone that still supports him is a massive retard. Especially gun owners. He took away bump stocks. He said take the guns first, due process later. Now he's against suppressors.

>online lunatics
>people don't want SILENCERS
>you're the very evil strawman I just invented!
You're full of shit and clearly a shill attempting to undermine before election season gets ramped up. Here's the thing. Basically nobody on this board fucking cares. Noncompliance has become an almost hallowed trademark of gun ownership, and gun owners don't tend to vote on one topic. This isn't intersectional faggotry where you have to get the faggots, then the furrykin, then the niggers, then the women, and finally the disabled all in a place where you've pandered to them enough that they'll vote for you. In general, gun owners tend to be a fairly diverse group of folks in regards to religion (or lack thereof), income, location, etc. These influence tricks you're trying to pull are a waste of time because to pander to gun owners means pandering to a shit ton of different people. Now go tell your poc woman boss it's time for another pol raid

and a bunch of them got arrested later with no fallback

He might just....grab them by the pussy?

homeboy the average american voter is not turned on by the President fighting for ASSASSIN'S MURDER SILENCERS and you are dumber than dog shit if you think otherwise

The rest of what you said is completely insane. I literally defended the president

They made it easy for em.

That refuge takeover without major militia backing was a big mistake

Choices have consequences bro. No one goes up against fedgov assuming they will walk away unscathed. The point it there are more people willing to accept the risk than there were when Waco/Ruby Ridge went down.

If you have nothing to lose you have nothing to fight for.

>Trump is a fucking puppet
they all are. she lost, now move on.

Attached: gettyimages-56154806-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 558K)

I knew these faggots would try to even imply a suppressor would actually make any difference during a rampage.
Lots of idiots actually think they "silence" like a delisle.

Already angered me that I place an obvious asset to hearing protection as too much trouble and money as obtaining automatics.
I know it isn't, but it's enough that I don't bother.
Can't wait to see what amazing anti gun bullshit they push to not prevent or address a problem that is practically non-existent.

He tried to, he was just blocked by a Republican controlled Congress.

Well you've got a couple more import bans and threats of AWBs before he catches up.

Suppressors are just a toy and I won't mind if they go.

Attached: Bad Idea.png (146x81, 729)

>Suppressors get banned because muh shootings
>I can't shoot anywhere but the fucking range anymore
Why even own guns at this point

Attached: 1555970974365.png (500x545, 191K)

more MAGA from the orange clown, 2020 cant come soon enough.

so are semi auto rifles with 30+ round magazines in civilian hands.

Quit projecting. I voted for Trump because he was a better choice. But that doesn't mean I can't call him out on his leftist pandering bullshit. Trump is worse for the 2a than fucking Obama. If you can't see this then you are a fucking idiot

trump is a worse president then obama.

Exactly.
What citizen needs that many rounds? The police will protect you!

REPORT ALL INTENTIONAL TROLL THREADS

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

As evidenced by the VA Beach guy, if you can't go to the range, then the world becomes your oyster, my guy.

Attached: 1559367744342.jpg (444x440, 43K)

Yes because standing up and defending silencers in a hostile press conference right after a shooting is a really good idea and will do loads to help everything.

You faggots forget that to most people suppressors are fairy dust bullshit that makes guns completely quiet and is the tool of assassins. It's like trying to defend a child molester in public to defend them as a sitting president.

So here's the deal, just sit back and hope that SCOTUS takes Kettler vs USA on Thursday, because that's the only hope anyone has of cans falling off the NFA.

>trade bump stocks for the wall
what'll we get for suppressors?

nope

And if it does, expect eight more shootings.
California falls apart.

Attached: 1546896395802.jpg (494x494, 47K)

Attached: The Freeman.jpg (640x478, 50K)

I've pretty much lost hope at this point. There is literally not a single pro gun canidate on either side anymore. Both parties are moving towards a total outlaw on firearms and the constitution doesn't matter to anyone in power. An armed rebellion will never happen because people are too comfortable and the media isn't honest about our problems in this country. I was really hoping a prominent general or political figure or even a state would come out and openly call to gather for a revolution but it's never going to happen. They will never openly confiscate but there will be a ban and everyone who refuses to comply ends up with nice guns they can't ever shoot.

Nothing will happen with suppressors.

You may see a crackdown with the “solvent traps” but people with legally owned Form 4 cans won’t even have a blip.

How much more restricted could they make them?

400 day wait instead of 300?

daily reminder

Attached: take the guns first.jpg (960x960, 89K)

For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: "It might have been"

Attached: t_1483120273896_name_20161230_trumpjr_silencers_handout_final.jpg (1920x1080, 603K)

he didn't take any guns though

But think that through. The president wouldn't stand by it. The media is against it. If there was a chance of it being taken before, it has now flown out the fucking window.

Why the fuck are you even here?

Are you so bored you have to spam your defeatist bullshit for a jolly?

Attached: Bait 1.jpg (680x649, 82K)

Wow it's as if he's a populist who's most interested in representing the thoughts of the majority of people at any given time.
It's really confusing how people seem to think that the majority of Americans aren't terrified that you can go buy a gun and walk out with it in 10 minutes.

it takes me longer than 10 minutes to fill out a 4473

This shooting is being buried for the most part because it was a black democrat city employee who did the act. All that the justices have to do is let the case be relisted for a month or so and then take it.

I'm not being a troll man, I'm just lost here. I really don't know what to do. I hope I'm wrong, but the reality of the situation is stacked against us. I've been following the threads, and talking it through with other user's, and I had hope. Real hope. Until now. I think there's still a chance, but it involves violence. And no one can coordinate anything well enough right now for that to do any good, besides just wanton acts. I'm sincerely lost in the woods, and I think a lot of other people are too.

Attached: 1523846122284.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

the majority of americans are fucking retards

There wont be another Waco because every "group" is a collection of fat LARPers that wouldn't ACTUALLY do shit if something went down.

> t. I'm in this photo.

Attached: 111.jpg (2536x957, 611K)

And your constant defeatist spam only serves to worsen the problem

Can that be done? Like just postpone it til the fervour dies back down? If so, that's fantastic news.

And that's our fault. Unless you're taking people out to shoot constantly and teaching them about firearms you're literally fucking yourself.

most people on earth are retarded

Red flag laws retard. He's gotten a bunch of people killed that way. Not to mention how unconstitutional it is. If he even cared about the constitution he would outlaw no knock warrants and red flag laws.

#1 Trump is a cuck and taking your rights, deal with it.

#2 It's against the rules to announce a report you fucking retard.

I know this is a shitpost but unironically someone on Jow Forums Should try to start up a political career and fight for gun rights, even if president of the United states is too high a target for them they could become a Mayer or a senator.

red flag shit is state level though

Every president since JFK has been a puppet.

Lmao enjoy your ban newfag

So what fucking exactly do you propose? Because all I'm hearing is "don't be negative! That doesn't do any good! I don't have any real ideas, but I promise if you keep hoping and sucking dick, everything will be fine!"
How do we organize? Can we do so politically? Is GOA and the Kettler case REALLY our only hope there? If so, what then? What the fuck then? Hoping for something isn't a solution. So until you have one to propose, it's no different than my incoherent whining about how we're losing. it's all just noise and cope.

Not that I like the government, but they can outlaw it at the federal level. Like how even though pot is legal in a few states, it's still federally illegal.

>wanting to actually do something
Nice try ATF.
You're glowing.

Then just like Pot, states can ignore the law?

Just wait it out until they use violence and bust in doors to grab your guns that's when militias will form and we can fight for our rights.

Announcing a report =/= calling for others to report obvious bullshit

yeah but saying trump is getting people killed because cuck states are enacting shit laws is as bad as me saying obama was a good person

You're the real ATF
Making sure we don't do anything
...In minecraft.

If any of them were to ever actually use those SBR's they would go to federal prison for a very long time, regardless of if it were justified or not.

Then get off your fucking ass and organize on he local level!
Start a gun group, range buddys, militia, anything to help gun rights and stop your bloody moaning.

He's not wrong though, gun owners have been voting and hoping for ANYONE to be pro gun and keep getting let down. Hell the last president that actually did anything FOR gun owners was bush jr. And even then all he did was let a bill expire so the one instance or pro gun conduct in the last 20 years was for literally doing nothing...

This is why we're lost before the fight's even begun. We'll go the way of new zealand because of this exact mindset. It's a joke, I get it. But it also isn't.

Attached: Quotation-Samuel-Adams-If-ye-love-wealth-better-than-liberty-the-tranquility-of-34-86-06.jpg (1200x640, 128K)

It's not obvious bullshit, this has more of a right to be here than fucking anime threads.

the fucking orange cuck is at it again

What do YOU do? I organize club shoots Monday and Thursday. I guess that sort of counts, but it's hard to breach the subject of making it more than just handgun stuff, honestly. There's still a stigma of competition type things in real kit, and I have a hard time getting people to get with the idea of transitions and tactics. How do we get around that? How do we bring it together with stuff like landnav, without it being gaslighted? This started as a stupid argument, but now you've got me actually thinking.

> How much more restricted can they get
Assuming you could talk McConnell into it, you move them into the same status as an automatic weapon and require the owner to have an SOT or pre-ban manufacture.

But yeah, I think you're right. I don't see this as a high priority right now. Based on anonymous sources saying the shooter had a squab at work earlier, I think they'll push for state level red flag laws and maybe a state ban on supressors.

Oh yeah this clearly not bait thread completely belongs.
Fuck off.
Report that anime spam too for off topic.

Give it a rest, son. Even if white nationalism is 100% correct, it's a meme ideology that does not have a snowball's chance in hell of catching on.
And don't think you can just pull off a coup. You'll only create martyrs for Jews and nonwhites to use as a reason to crack down on everyone to the right of Bernie Sanders. You're just gonna ruin things for the rest of us.
And before you post the quote, yes, I'm aware that Pierce talked about this in the Turner Diaries. But that Sonnenrad t-shirt doesn't make you invincible. The reason I don't take WhiteNats seriously is because they're walking embodiments of the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

> that's a wall of text to someone like you
Dubs wasted on the brainlet king