PS5 CONFIRMED TO BE ALWAYS ONLINE

How does it make you feel knowing the PS5 will require a constant internet connection to function?

Attached: 1558428174097.png (737x354, 43K)

it's worse than that
>anywhere without disconnect
PS5 will feature built in 5G

I don't play the Vidya anymore. Lmao.

wrong board you limey fuck

>Alexa sales are shit even with constant shilling
>what if we put the spytech into something people really want?
>genius

It's gonna flop worse than Xbox One and PS3

aaaand they just destroyed the modern "tech" age

everything has infested with spyware, they are just admitting it

I hope to see Sony fail and go to dust in the next 5 years. This industry began without them and it will end without them.

>we can't even utilise products we own without the internet jew monitoring us at all times

absolute cancer

you people aare retards.. do you think sony would suicide themselfs like the shitbox one..

literally no different than current functionality desu. it's almost impossible to play anything without having an internet connection these days

Weird decision when they dunked so hard on Xbox one over this, and it propelled them past Xbox One hard

yes. without a doubt.

>trusting asian companies

they've probably been planning this for a decade. i've been warning people against sony for ages. they're some dodgy as fuck company.

>buying a commiefornian snoy censorbox

I do it all the time

It will be an option, no way will it be mandatory
5ghz wireless is not the same thing as 5g cellular

Stick to retro. No DLC. No patches. No microtransactions. No fat 10 year olds swearing at you through a headset. No 30 minute cutscenes. No massive time investment required. No SJW bullshit. Games that have focused core mechanics and actually required skill. You own the games forever.

For around a hundred bucks you can build a decent RetroPie setup and load a pre-made image with thousands of games for dozens of systems that will keep you entertained for years. It's great if you have kids also because save states allow you to pick up and play whenever you have a spare 15 minutes and old games are also a great way to introduce your children to the hobby since they are simple and lack the degeneracy of (((modern games))).

Attached: retropie.jpg (1440x810, 88K)

>Sony and Microsoft continue to fuck up their next consoles while Nintendo makes their architecture more open with each generation
>Both companies losing pretty much all exclusives to PC
Looks like there won't be a reason to even own a console next gen unless you like Nintendo's games.

CANT THESE COMPANIES JUST MAKE SHIT THATS FUN?

5ghz wireless doesn't work "any time anywhere"

If it needs a constant internet connection why not just use Google Stadia? Obviously both spy on you but Stadia will probably work out cheaper because there's no down payment for the hardware.

Sounds dead on arrival to me.

PS2 was the last good Sony console anyway.

What does this have to do with politics?

I see they need another Lizard Squad incident.

>playing bidya gaymens
No thanks

feels good. will now buy ps4 and stop there forever.

My Sony fandom ended on PS2 when my console had the infamous DVD drive die soon after the warranty was up.

never bought another PS again, After that I became PC master race.

How is spytech even real? Lmao like nigga turn off your router, close your account Lmao

> JUST MAKE SHIT THATS FUN
That way of thinking died out after the 6th generation of consoles. Arguably, the Dreamcast was the last console designed for gamers and real gaming has been dying out since then aside from maybe the "indie" scene. The PS2 was a decent system with great games but it was designed for mass market appeal and Sony permanently altered the gaming industry from that point on because the DVD functionality allowed them to put a PS2 in everyone's living room. Even your grandma had one. Ever since then the trend has been to create mass market bullshit for the unwashed masses.

Attached: ps2-625x351.jpg (625x351, 23K)

>PS5 CONFIRMED TO BE ALWAYS ONLINE
yeah, remember when the Xbone one said this was required too? That sure worked out didn't it.

Attached: smile huh.gif (640x349, 2M)

> PS2 was the last good Sony console anyway.

Wrong. Sony has never made a good console.

You're right, I just looked it up. It just didn't make sense because 5g is years away from a decent infrastructure.

Basedu ando redopirudō

>Playing on consoles in current year + 4
You're retarded, and should kys

>gaming in 2019

Attached: 1478963269601.png (422x493, 146K)

Attached: 1558300569442.png (680x579, 252K)

Please post link to image

>How does it make you feel knowing Jow Forums will require a constant internet connection to function?

Attached: 1546162907820.jpg (573x767, 83K)

They don't really care at all. Most products are already designed assuming that everyone lives in urban areas with fiber to the home internet connection. Phones and apps are already designed assuming everyone has unlimited data and so on.

Are they on crack? Do they not remember the MASSIVE shitstorm they had two years ago when the Network was hacked? If anything, they should be working to better implement an "offline" mode, like steam has, rather than shilling for constant internet connection.

Like I wont be buying a ps5. I wasn't going to anyway though. The console market is effectively dead save Nintendo and the only reason Nintendo is worth buying is to play it with kids/gkids.

>no link

They're trying this even after the xbone?

SONY. ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS HAVE BACKWARDS COMPARABILITY. THAT'S THE ONLY THING I WANTED.

Search for arcadepunks or join back-ups.me

The one I like right now is [128gb]-RetroPie.Omega-DZ

thank you console consumers for continuing to buy these systems for the last three decades.
YOU ALL DESERVE TO BE CRUSHED BY A TANK

I just unplug everything when I'm not using it. Won't buy a ps5 though.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1011x690, 200K)

Yes

You people are full blown fucking retards. The seamless advertising is about PlayStation Now. The streaming service Sony offers.

>A streaming service requires a connection? KEK it's the same mistake Microsoft made!

Fucking retards.

Attached: fec1b9cce082aa92b0ff4d0074317fcd.jpg (300x450, 35K)

They moved their headquarters to California last year, of course this is the next logical step.

consoles are a fucking joke, imagine paying shitty subs like ps+ to play online, lmao

Attached: 1553804455450.jpg (916x540, 322K)

Imagine being old enough to post here and still participating in platform wars like a 12 year old.

dont forget your helmet when you go to the store today retard

kevin nash what a bitch

>streaming video games
Retarded

I agree streaming is retarded. But, what OP posted was about PlayStation Now on PS5, not the PS5 itself.

op is probably an xbonedrone.

>caring about console games

Attached: 1496276942174.jpg (645x968, 106K)

So?

fuck consul plebs. pc masterrace

Dude it’s the current year now. It’s time for always online

Nintendo is the only company with scruples, and they actually make kick ass, wholesome games

Attached: 1559207817530.jpg (960x614, 89K)

They're Big tech so anti trust will apply to them too, especially since they are working more hand in hand with Microsoft to counter Google trying to get into the gaming market. I'm actually all for there being only one console for gaming to be quite honest, but for it to be always online is retarded. I don't need cloud gaming for streaming, just let me download games from an online subscription service and give me 10 terabytes of hard drive space with the ability to add more.