Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/06/03/world/americas/youtube-pedophiles.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bUC2oT__Sgs
soundcloud.com/babybluechic/takako-mamiya-love-trip
youtu.be/csjsr7k5rpg
lbc.co.uk/london/radio/player/
lbc.co.uk/national/radio/player/
youtu.be/2e9eas2t6Dw
theguardian.com/us-news/video/2019/jun/03/sadiq-khan-trump-opposite-london-values-video
wsj.com/articles/ftc-to-examine-how-facebook-s-practices-affect-digital-competition-11559576731
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

>this is considered "Royalty"
yfw?

Attached: meghan markle feet.jpg (634x1205, 99K)

REEE NOT MY PRESIDENT

Attached: 1531524560212.webm (636x360, 1.83M)

Attached: 1522275846092 jeff kasky worldwide jewish caliphate.png (611x405, 97K)

>Barr doing his job is being Trump's henchman

When will this madness end?

When will Trump visit Russia with Melania so the Mommy Summit can take place?

Attached: 2355858.jpg (1000x659, 64K)

COOL!

yikes

Attached: dabstika.jpg (721x720, 50K)

>Christiane C. didn’t think anything of it when her 10-year-old daughter and a friend uploaded a video of themselves playing in a backyard pool.

>“The video is innocent, it’s not a big deal,” said Christiane, who lives in a Rio de Janeiro suburb.

>A few days later, her daughter shared exciting news: The video had thousands of views. Before long, it had ticked up to 400,000 — a staggering number for a video of a child in a two-piece bathing suit with her friend.

>“I saw the video again and I got scared by the number of views,” Christiane said.

>She had reason to be.

>YouTube’s automated recommendation system — which drives most of the platform’s billions of views by suggesting what users should watch next — had begun showing the video to users who watched other videos of prepubescent, partially clothed children, a team of researchers has found.

>YouTube had curated the videos from across its archives, at times plucking out the otherwise innocuous home movies of unwitting families, the researchers say. In many cases, its algorithm referred users to the videos after they watched sexually themed content.

>The result was a catalog of videos that experts say sexualizes children.

>“It’s YouTube’s algorithm that connects these channels,” said Jonas Kaiser, one of three researchers at Harvard’s Berkman Klein Center for Internet and Society who stumbled onto the videos while looking into YouTube’s impact in Brazil. “That’s the scary thing.”

that's it i'm becoming amish fuck this stupid fucking digital world

nytimes.com/2019/06/03/world/americas/youtube-pedophiles.html

Attached: the pedo algorithm.jpg (1439x1894, 1.05M)

Do you think Trump and Melania will h*ld h*nds in the palace?

Attached: 15314049769713.jpg (757x783, 61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bUC2oT__Sgs

The following request is made to all the people of Poza Rica. Stop supporting the enemy. We have never left the plaza, we have only been regrouping. We are Los Zetas, absolute Old Guard. To all the fakers who are turncoating , assaulting, kidnapping and extorting. Stop fucking around and fall into formation. Or get the fuck out of this plaza. Because Poza Rica is written with Z. And the purge has already begun. Our creed pertains to Comandante Gonzo. And that coat of arms will be respected. Everyone who does not respond to our command becomes one of our goals, and will be eliminated. To all the beaten this is your last chance. Don’t forget that the LETRA (Z) is branded. Task Force Alpha. At the orders of El Flanders.

Who was responsible for putting Normandy style barriers on the border? Who in their right mind thought it was a good idea.

Attached: IMG_2146.jpg (1058x4225, 1M)

Warm welcome to president trump

Also best of luck fighting the immigration wars with mexico and democrats and the judiciary, hopefully the tariffs will achieve something

When the enemies of the people are ash.

Thanks, Brit.

Let's unpack this. The right wing isn't an equally valid way of looking at the world. Rather, it's a psychological state of frustration, the result of low status white men striving for higher status but stymied by several factors:
>low sexual attractiveness
>low intelligence due to lack of education
>indecency and immorality
>bigotry
>entitled attitudes
>white inbreeding
>anti-intellectualism and science denial
>christianity
>xenophobia
We cosmopolitan lefties have high status because the combination of our moral virtue and education led us to ascend beyond this primitiveness. Fortunately the whole world is trending our way, and human decency will win in the end.

Attached: 1549885071446.png (326x339, 150K)

Bush and Obama iirc.

already happened

Attached: gettyimages-1153469981-2048x2048.jpg (1736x2048, 1.13M)

Good luck at the butter churn.

i r8 this b8 8/8

Attached: 1525455234654.jpg (370x465, 49K)

Ah, of course those idiots who do it. I hope they get the biggest kidney stones and die from them.

>the result of low status white men striving for higher status but stymied by several factors:
Trump and Barr are wealthy and high status.

based

TRUMP DID THIS. APOLOGIZE

Attached: 20190603_183809.jpg (720x880, 272K)

Attached: Revenant_sprite.png (112x182, 9K)

They made a Sadiq balloon, I bet they will send SAS to deal with the responsible.

Anyone remember that Elsagate shit? Talk about a deep rabbit hole

i'll grant the (you), although the bait barely deserves it

I wonder how many hairline fractures he just suffered.

Brazilian avocados are better and bigger anyway

Munkey feet

>3%
oh shit, hillary is gonna win

Democrat Party must be banned

Attached: F390EC40-6A6B-47E5-9EEF-45A3923A862E.jpg (616x960, 116K)

TURN ON LBC RADIO FARAGE IS ABOUT TO INTERVIEW TRUMP

Trump is trying to kill the hipster population!

>Trump, in a fit of indignant rage takes a swing at the queen
>The queen catches his fist in her palm and and twists
>Trump nearly drops to his knees in pain
You are 100 years too early to beat me, Donald

God bless you, Brazilian farmer user.

Who in their right mind think those are called “Normandy Barriers”? They’re fucking hedgehogs.

>punching with your elbows

>Trump denies calling Markle "nasty" despite audio tape
>he actually said she called him nasty
THESE FUCKING MEDIA KIKES

Oh shit, not guac, what will we do if guac gets a little more expensive. Drumpf you better walk this back, I want my guac and tequila and I'm totally okay with getting overrun by shitskin economic migrants for those things.

The Wall will be built.

MAGA
soundcloud.com/babybluechic/takako-mamiya-love-trip

Attached: 1559567868210.jpg (592x512, 26K)

There is even more than one type.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1200x929, 173K)

youtu.be/csjsr7k5rpg

Attached: Coonery.jpg (782x968, 251K)

i want to _____ that bunny

>jumped 3.7%
prices bounce from $1 to $2 on those all the time

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I NOW HAVE TO PAY 5 EXTRA CENTS DAMN YOU TRUMP

this is triggering my ptsd

Attached: iu.jpg (474x315, 29K)

i do not understand why people go so crazy for avacado

Attached: 1533755425976.png (512x512, 366K)

If that dude on the left came around my neighbourhood he would be disappeared in a second.

do you ppl shit in the fields like they do in Mexico?

Uh huh.

Attached: flova_scotia.jpg (2400x1300, 1.11M)

We need to establish a continuous supply chain, and use economy of scale to make them competitive, but we should boycott all mexican produce.

Too many americans have been hospitalized by beaners shitting on our lettuce

>a team of researchers
lol, anyone with access to youtube and 5 minutes to spare

by who? the cartels own your country.

Attached: Black-Sun-Pic-6 (1).jpg (1600x1011, 164K)

Meh, it's woman food in my opinion, all the trees here was my grandmother asking to plant it.

Oh no no no, Trump is going to be impeached

Attached: 20190603_190703.jpg (703x300, 83K)

But why does this exist?

They've got lots of nummy plant fats in high concentrations, so if you have a plant heavy diet which is more popular now it is a good dietary addition. Also spics lol

Attached: kinoready.jpg (1080x1521, 337K)

NO MORE AVACADO TOAST PAID FOR MY DADDY'S MONEY
HOW WILL MILLENNIAL HIPSTERS EVER RECOVER??

Attached: 1527397683129.gif (245x245, 613K)

For those in Britain:
lbc.co.uk/london/radio/player/

For those outside of Britain:
lbc.co.uk/national/radio/player/

Attached: 74638859933.jpg (1200x630, 76K)

trump is a kike puppet

By getting real jobs?

>do you ppl shit in the fields like they do in Mexico?
Not where there is "civilization", there are people on secluded locations that need help with sanitation tho and some people work with helping them out.
I don't remember seeing E.Coli outbreaks here.

>plant fats
just eat nuts

Attached: 1538186496493.png (200x218, 90K)

Nope.

youtu.be/2e9eas2t6Dw
We will not be forgotten.

because it is allowed to

This, I work as an immigration lawyer. I make my entire living bringing chinese over to Canada. It's a good paycheck and I help people who need help. Only jealous and petty men would be angry with this. Just get over it, Trumpies.

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2019/jun/03/sadiq-khan-trump-opposite-london-values-video

Meanwhile saddiq " PART AND PARCEL " khan is talking shit behind his back.

Its no joke, really nutritious, the texture is smooth, lots of vitamins, good flavor, pairs well with pretty much anything savory.

The blackest pot in the history of cookware calling the kettle dark grey.

By us, the citizens. Where I live we can do street justice and the cops look the away. I personally don't do it, but bodies of narcos are found regularly in the outskirts.

>some interesting news

wsj.com/articles/ftc-to-examine-how-facebook-s-practices-affect-digital-competition-11559576731

>a fucking paywall so here's a tl;dr

The Trump Administration is preparing to place both Google and Facebook under investigation for antitrust, monopoly, and unfair business practice

Yeah, this is what happens when a big corporation buys out the video equivalent of a social media platform and depersonalizes it wholesale. Can Youtube just NOT have an algorithm for home videos, maybe a choice for people to opt out of having their channels targeted for ads and categorized for weird shit like this?

fuck, I was planning on making a guacamole but now an avocado is 2.10$ instead of 2$. IMPEACH.

Anyone want to sponsor a deportation?

Attached: 236A4F41-6DEA-49E1-8CA8-BB7323A0F217.jpg (640x927, 244K)

Please kill google so hard that captcha goes away.

Attached: IMG_2111.png (1960x957, 158K)

I'm eating delicious tariffs-free green grapes from Mexico. Feels good man, knowing I have access to a product that can't even be found in the US anymore :).

You'd better be armed, hombre. Strength is all these trash understand.

>lefties trying to virtue signal using Orwell
The lack of self-awareness is stunning.

Attached: Hillary cant into 1984.jpg (558x160, 120K)

Please donate six gorillion dollars.

I'm sure nuts are a large part of your diet, fag.

Attached: SmugShirov2.png (1920x1080, 993K)

Do vines not grow in the US?

Food prices have been going up for the last ten years. Food and housing. For the poor this just makes everything harder and the prices once raised never seem to go back down.

I hope one day someone can do something to reduce the cost of living. Spending your money on necessities isnt good for the middle class, its only when people have discretionary cash that the middle class can exist

based. I'll have to buy a Brazilian avacado if I ever see one.

>eat nuts

Attached: covfeferead.jpg (642x1050, 287K)

Ubon gloser insbegdion of so-galled :DD sombies, you will quiggly find oud dhad dhese moaning, slowly moving, deadh-smelling greadures are agdually jusd regular living niggers disblaying dybigal behavior.

dhe niggers in haidi have ghobbed :DD down almosd all dhe drees do mage ghargoal, whigh dhey use do goog deligious mud bies. Begause of dhis, dhe goundry is 98% deforesded :DD and dhe soil is now largely inferdile. Dhe abes debend almosd dodally on foreign aid jusd do survive, as dhey gould nod grow dheir own food even if dhey wanded :DD do. Dhere is almosd no dourism, liddle indusdry and ebidemig levels of grime, boverdy and aids (duh). Haidi is a berfegd egsamble dhad no madder where niggers are, whedher in afriga or dhe amerigas, if dhey are allowed :DD do run dhings on dheir own, dhe resuld is invariably dhe same: ebig failure.

a wonderful, miragulous evend oggurred :DD on january 12, 2010, when a 7.0 eardhquage gombledely fladdened :DD half dhe goundry and gilled--as of margh 2010--around 230,000 niggers. Luls were had as dhe world widnessed :DD dhe ghimbouds dhad immediadely broge oud before dhe eardh even sdobbed :DD shaging. Niggers wasded :DD no dime widh dhe "gibs me dad!", demanding dhad dhe resd of dhe world drob whadever dhey were doing do gome resgue dheir useless asses.

oben-air dead nigger sdorage, gourdesy of modher nadure.

dhe eardh-goon-age broduged :DD glassig dnb, sugh as: a nigger dragging a dead nigger oud of a goffin in order do sdeal id, anodher nigger digging a 12-year-old sow oud of dhe rubble and immediadely rabing her, and wild feral goons building barrigades and road bloggs oud of nigger gorbses. Haidi will gondinue being an ingredible mess for years do gome, egsgebd for dhe fagd dhad dhe eardhquage lefd bord-au-brige looging bedder dhan before. Dhad and all dhe dead niggers.

Attached: IMG_2064.jpg (876x1024, 99K)

Oh no no no how Will trump ever recover?

Attached: 20190603_191743.jpg (720x477, 99K)

Housing prices are inflated by excessive demand. Shut off immigration and ban foreigners or companies not majority owned by Americans from owning real estate. Instant supply glut.

>Buying food instead of growing.
Nigger

Attached: 1559581493851.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

This pasta is evolving nicely.

Attached: 1536089846974.jpg (1024x457, 68K)

Q IS REAL
>Q IS REAL
Q IS REAL
>Q IS REAL
Q IS REAL
>Q IS REAL
Q IS REAL
>Q IS REAL
Q IS REAL
>Q IS REAL
Q IS REAL
>Q IS REAL

Attached: 1559577239615.jpg (720x422, 122K)

Who cares?

Who?

>You'd better be armed, hombre.
I don't stay armed, but in a pinch I could make a phone call and be.

stop