DOOM

This is the future : slimey worms who would betray anything and anyone

Attached: 20C8E1D7-1BFE-4A61-9E4B-28A4BA989F40.jpg (1242x1027, 160K)

have intercourse

If somebody tried to torture me I would simply move out of the way.

If they said that a redhead, brunette and japanese waifu, all 10/10, were going to fuck me until I spilled the beans, I couldn't hold out for more than... oh, 4 hours.

>jew
the fact you exist is torture enough

People who will sing without effort don't get to know anything important.

Note, if you're being tortured, they were wanting to torture you anyway, so nothing you say will deter them.

that said, anything near my eyes would get me to sing like a songbird

jej

>nerds: we're not making weapons for the government! Our research is only to be used to enslave the population with dopamine, not to kill!
>also nerds: let's brainstorm better methods of torture for the government for no monetary compensation.

Why are people so stupid?

this is a solid strategy, and if they restrain you, then the the technique i would employ would simply be to not be there

That is the scariest information gathering thread I have ever seen.

I thought that they already did it for internet clout.

Its tough man, I think I could hold out about five against that sort of snu snu. Add a blonde in though and I couldn’t last more than three

>reddit
go back.

he fell for it

Attached: 1384850_593195970745266_24435048_n.jpg (247x248, 9K)

>told everything
>still get tortured, even worse maybe for being a canary

these sheltered basedboys are beyond stupid

I WILL ENDURE A THOUSAND DEATHS BEFORE I YIELD

Attached: 8867ae767045ce09ec12edd0a493f0b423d6510ce3e8420aa24760b0a0401145_1.jpg (1035x563, 102K)

its a perfect strategy user, whats the problem?

Need information? I'll give out some but not everything. Torture? You get nothing but obvious lies to the point if I tell the truth you wouldnt even know it. Dont torture, you get some information but not everything.
Thing is you have to work them over as well. Worth keeping alive, but torturing will not be helpful.

better strategy is to fight to the death like a wild animal before they can even get you in a position to torture, once you are restrained you are fucked

he's clearly joking along with me

Retard.

Attached: Freddy Fishlips before and after.png (600x600, 466K)

ahh user, you cant expect a frog to understand, they are basically euro leafs

>about to be tortured
>turn 360 and walk away
why would anyone want to be tortured?

Thank you for letting us know.

8 Seconds.

Except they aren't going to believe you... now, are they?

I’d just be cummin’ and cummin’, let me tell ya. Ain’t nobody seen loads of cum like I’d be shootin’, Peter North would shake my hand, give me $20 and tell me how proud he was of me.

I’d fucking cum such voluminous amounts of seed that any woman to enter the room for the next 13 weeks has a chance of becoming pregnant.

And I still wouldn’t tell them anything.

One of the best tortures is sensory deprivation. Put a man in a box and fully limit his visions and hearing and he will go mad in few days.

I have prepared for torture by turning myself into a sadomasochist. Now the only thing anyone will get from me is a raging erection. Beat that zog

what if they cut your dick off?

Americans are pussies, this is nothing new. I'd bet most Americans would sell out their own family members if they thought it would save their own ass.

>war with Iran/China/Russia begins
>a Jow Forumsack is captured
>the enemies want to know about something mildly important
>Jow Forumsack goes on a 5 hour redpill info session telling about jews, niggers, faggots, trannies, thots, CIA niggers, satanic pedophile cults, aliens, ancient civilizations, occultism

Mandatory monthly license renewals at the DMV

This tbqh ngl

If your mind is more sick than the mind of the torturer anything he actually does won't seem that bad in comparison to what you expected.

The trick is never to let them take you alive

this

but if they do, then simply defecate in your hand and wield your brown sword, they will just shoot you instead

>torturers proceed to kill themselves over the copious amounts of black pills

Heheheh

fucking kek
This should be made into a movie

"what do you know?"

"if only you knew how bad things really are"

are you literally just going aroud on reddit looking at dumb normie shit to fume over

Coming soon..
..happening now!

His blood will form into the shape of a much larger and harder penis

Same for me

Tfw you're getting tortures but they don't know you're into crazy insane BDSM and like to have your balls stepped on and needles stuck in your wewe.
Jokes on them.

turn 360
>but then you'd be facing the torturer you dumb retard

Come on.. really?
>turn 720 and walk away

I love DOOM

Attached: 1506927595367.gif (400x225, 1.37M)

Nigger, you are not going to torture me with any tactics before using the carrot and stick method. If you were to place a 10/10 roastie MK ULTRA mind-controlled slave in front of me then I would most certainly tell them everything, but if you are going to slice my testicles off and shove them in my mouth then whatever. You were probably going to do that anyway, because there are some serious sick fucks in the alphabet agencies who get off on the suffering of innocent human beings. So yeah, go ahead and try some Salo, 120 Days of Sodom shit on me it won't budge me. I'll take my waifu though. Only other way you'll get me is if you are literally brainwashing me like Clockwork Orange programming, real serious shit.

I'm not stupid, it will be some psychotic Satanic sandnigger with a Bowie knife and he'll just shove the blade into my asshole right after I tell him all of the information. Fucking glowniggers.

not >turn 4π and walk away

Go back to r*ddit

no you wouldnt, thats why it says turn 360 and walk away, you are literally turning full circle and walking away.

personally, id turn 60 degrees, walk 1 metre, turn 60 degrees again, walk another metre and then turn 60 degrees once more and walk another metre, boom, 180 degrees and 3 metres of distance, safe at last

take your meds user

Attached: 1489685150517.gif (200x164, 2.44M)

Do the sex

What's so bad about this?

We force feed these faggots some s oy milk and then they tell us EVERYTHING.

Nna-nani?!?

XD le epic memez

Pro bantz >:D

Have an upboat

Nice spacing

Turn 360℃ and lick my balls

It's an old meme you dumb frog kek

>BLM flag
Sorry, but you cant just rape your way out of getting necklaced

Do I have to teach middle school level math you god damn bong?

Mutt IQ everyone

The best torture is sleep deprivation. Very easy on the torturers too.

This isn’t really a serious reply. Not understanding humor is sjwism

If we all get dragged to room 101 I'm blaming leddit.

fuck sake user, whats wrong with my maths?

It's a joke, you're the mutt IQ if you expect people to be serious on A JOKE. God damn, have sex you faggot. The joke is faggots like you will take it seriously and respond so we laugh at you fags taking a clear bait serious

fuck it give me the funky town

Attached: 1517159820357.png (600x624, 374K)

>You)
he must be retarded
check this

360° is a full circle meaning

if you start at A on the circle and do a full turn of 360° you'll end up at B with A=B

Too much curry fucking with your brain?

Jesus you're embarassing today r*ddit

Attached: 4L_YVbNTvPc.jpg (480x360, 75K)

Okay, the joke is you turn 360° and moonwalk away.
There, I ruined the fun.
Faggot

I was gonna say this but decided not to cause this is a data mining thread to learn what people fear from torture.
Now you've reassured them.

Blowjobs from hot 10/10 virgin japanese biological women would absolutely break me. I think about a hundred blowjobs where I finish each time in their throats would do it.

Attached: well pol.jpg (4172x2002, 2.02M)

Says the dumbass who doesn't get the 360 joke

Take me FBI I'm ready......
...I have info on Hilary Clinton

But then how do you know that your feet are facing the torturer?

If they're not facing the torture you'd just moonwalk into him you cunt

Waterboarding is seriously awful and can be done for extended periods because it doesn't cause physical damage when done properly. The absolute terror of feeling like you're drowning was surprisingly bad. I know a bunch of people think "oh it doesn't look that bad", well it totally is.

that guy replying is retarded, even if you would spill the beans they would still commence the torturing
they're gonna think you're making shit up to get out of the torturing

alright, i get that, i didnt know that before, i thought a circle was 720 degrees.
So if you turn 60 degrees, walk a metre, turn 60 degrees, walk a metre, turn another 60 degrees and walk another metre, that would work, because its 180 degrees right? a circle and a half?

Come on R*ddit

Attached: 4f1653a823f95a8c409e6c4021f3238332b02666_hq.jpg (625x626, 28K)

No.
How about you DON'T walk and just turn 180° and THEN walk?

Cause I'm wearing heelies

Are we really just going to accept that posting r3ddit screencaps on Jow Forums is normal now?

/ptg/ really fucked this place.

Attached: redditinooperable.jpg (571x618, 76K)

not if you moonwalk forward, like the apollo landing

because then my back is exposed to him, my way is much better, he will never know what your planning if you walk in 60 degree angles all the way up to 180
he will be so confused

One dismal part of my brain wonders if they stare at Jow Forums screencaps and piss at each other over bullshit but who gives a single gnat's shit about reddit

You're fucking with me, you can't be this oblivious. Idk how explaining a joke to someone who doesn't understand a joke and is sperging over it makes me reddit but sure w/e. Have to be a somalian behind that screen

Fucking faggot
Okay, THIS is epic
You might be onto something in fact, You might have the only reasonable non-gay solution

I’m not going to get killed for you worthless fags. Go fuck yourself

The guy said that he could escape by turning 360°

but if he does that he'll do a full circle and face the torturer again.

I don't know how to explain it to you man

Just go back to r*ddit but if you want to stay I suggest you learn some math before you start posting

Attached: ucad.gif (355x355, 5K)

Is Doom Guy redpilled?

this
im so sick of these fucking faggots

Attached: pozcum.webm (720x406, 1.18M)

fun fact, they actually adapted michael jacksons moonwalk for the real moon, because they wanted to show the soviets how to do things in style, but they had to modify the walk to a forward direction because space helmets dont have a window at the back so they might have tripped over

Disloyalty is a feminine trait, or rather, loyalty is a strictly male trait. The post in OP picture was most likely made by a woman or a very effeminate man lacking in masculine values.
Women giving themselves to the men of the winning enemy nation's men is one example that comes to mind.

This sounds like bullshit but I'll believe it

i agree to a certain extent, but i'd use the word honor instead.
Loyalty can be bought, for women, loyalty can be bought by being a superior male, or a male that is somewhat above their pay grade, not al,l but generally
A man is more likely to honor a commitment he has no loyalty to, just because he said he would do it

haha, user, youve been a good sport, i thought you were retarded at first, but i see that youre messing with me, as i am with you, the jig is up.

whats france like these days anyway? is it as bad as they say it is? or is that just in paris mostly?

It’s bait. You should expect less from frogs.

I wouldn't know. I just stay at home as much as I can to limit the number of times I can fail in a day.

>Falling for someone baiting as someone falling for a bait

Oh user

Ah yes, that makes much more sense. Yes In the case of women, youcan buy their loyalty but say, in a situation where your bought loyals get a chance to backstab you, I reckon a woman is more likely to betray you.
I mean ultimately it all comes down to a man;s honor and brotherhood values.