Hey guys...

Hey guys, I'm one of the guys who works on the show Jeopardy and I'm here to break the silence as to why James Holzhauer lost on Jeopardy:
James Holzhauer won many games and gave our network a ton of revenue in viewers tuning into to our broadcasting of Jeopardy but, there was just one problem...we had those in our studio that are feminists and wanted a woman to beat James. We worked diligently behind the scenes to formulate on which episode James would be defeated. James was IN on the plan that would lead to his dethronement. Although our network ratings were high, we recieved many complaints from left wing activists telling us they were tired of seeing James win every single episode. Our ratings started going down because everyone and their mother stopped tuning into our show every night seeing James sweep the board and win.
Our network offered James a deal he couldn't resist...a couple million dollars to give a few bad answers during the show and then when he gives the right answer at the end of the show he will bet extremely low.
James knew about our plan which is why he bet a modest couple hundred dollars.
It was painfully obvious to everyone who watched the final round and many of us were sworn to secrecy.
James would have won that last round.
There will be an uproar and conspiracies after this latest episode. I have chosen to break my silence and give the truth to the world.

Attached: James.jpg (780x438, 26K)

Any source on this? Seems plausible and maybe illegal to fool the viewers like that.

are you jewish?

This OP could easily be a LARP, but the truth is probably not that far off. It seems extremely convenient that James would lose literally 1 day before taking the #1 spot for cash earnings, and lose to a woman no less (anybody that has watched Jeopardy knows the women are always fucking trash)

who the hell cares. Jeapordy is for boomers. Let that gay shit die.

That show is still on? Who's hosting these days?

Lol this is America faggot

That fag with the cancer

Lost after 33 games.

Attached: false-flags-33.jpg (2180x1686, 1.12M)

Attached: 33-wtf.jpg (3420x2363, 3.41M)

>Jeopardy is rigged
you don't mcfucking say?

You're full of shit. Due to congressional law and FCC oversight this literally couldn't happen unless everyone on staff was willing to go to prison for it. Stop LARPing.

This is b******* because they record a Year's worth of Jeopardy in like a month

nigga go outside. Talk to a girl at a cafe or something.

It's all part of the ritual, you see the signs.

Attached: 1555584344114.png (498x499, 399K)

Attached: 1558116252048.jpg (1000x1000, 107K)

Hey Guys, I work on Jepordy. And thought I'd come to Jow Forums and post a tl:dr thread

Attached: IMG_4844.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

It would have been better had you posted this before it was leaked everywhere. Now even if what you say is true, you’re just a larping faggot.

He didn’t give an incorrect response during the episode he lost, faggot LARPer

Obviously a LARP, but I do think there is a smidgen if truth there. I’ve always thought that James would only lose when he wanted to lose. He saw this dykey woman and let her win for the SJW points. Maybe there was some behind the scenes pressure, but at the end of the day, he had to choose.

just emailed the cap to merv griffin. better pucker up butter cup