Did all the good german scientists got killed in the war? What hapened are germans slav rapebabys now

Did all the good german scientists got killed in the war? What hapened are germans slav rapebabys now....

Attached: gif4w2pzftx21.png (960x668, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism_and_Islam
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We scientists and shieeeettt bru

Eh.

Attached: Patent Applications to European Patent Office.png (1027x1370, 493K)

((articles))

(((patent)))

bb..b...but sociolology is a science just like all the other disciplines!

Attached: 1559037488326.jpg (400x400, 22K)

((OP))

Attached: file.png (1644x37, 17K)

This map is gay. It should be per capita not per 1000 gdp.

Attached: 1558674858723.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

Cuz it makes less economically productive countries like greece look like they're producing lots of science but it just isn't true.
This map is better

>Slovakia
>Slovenia
>Cyprus
lel wot

Attached: GermanAmericanFriendship.jpg (333x500, 42K)

this fucking gif gets me everytime

Attached: Memes (30).jpg (140x127, 5K)

It's called being cost-efficient, I wouldn't expect a mutt to understand

The point is the map is misleading. Slovakia, Slovenia and Cyprus are not exactly hubs of scientific and technological advancement and innovation. I'd love to live in either Slavic country, (will probably be in Slovakia next January coincidentally) but regardless, it's a misleading map.

>seething
the point of the map is to show who us the genetically superior in science when you have the same budget for reserch

((research))

Well it fails at doing so because it doesn't take research budget or funding into account at all. It just gives a handicap to economically un productive nations.

You missed the point of the map completely, it says research per money spent, not total research, that's like comparing GDP and GDP per capita

Lol no it doesn't say that

Science done in foreign language articles don't get picked up in these statistics. French and Germans speak very little English.

COPE

operation paperclip OP

we stole them all

Now remove social "sciences".

Why is Southern Germany superior to Northern Germany is literally every fucking measure? What happened to muh protestant work ethic?

Attached: 1425892861381.png (350x338, 67K)

Fixed OPs image

Attached: 1gkra6vpyqx21.png (4592x3196, 1.07M)

>Productivity of Research
>Number of scientific and technical articles for each 1000$ of GDP
Are you sure?

>Science in scandinavia drops to 0

>protestant work ethic

You mean merchants and bankers.

Protestants are degenerate heretics. They'll all burn in hell for betraying our faith.

Attached: 01e015ed1ae4fc8592fd18dc8f0e55ad.jpg (1001x894, 202K)

Exactly it's just giving economically unproductive countries a boost. It doesn't say "research per money spent" like you claimed.

Didn't the allies share the german scientists between themselves or something like that?

you can clearly see a border between places where patenting has been a thing for long and where it wasnt

Between Germany and France?

have to agree on this. The only reason we even are protestans is because our Swedish king needed to pay hist debts

>

Attached: 1557857760202.jpg (242x373, 18K)

>the military activism of the Ottoman Empire on the southern European front probably was the reason why Lutheranism was able to survive
>the consolidation, expansion and legitimization of Lutheranism in Germany by 1555 should be attributed to Ottoman imperialism more than to any other single factor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism_and_Islam

Portugal is usually above european average on science and pisa results (math,reading and science) ,dont know why.

Attached: Pisa_results0-0-8-660v03sa8s23m0235801a3002.gif (1160x1910, 173K)

fug why

It depends on many factors...

What?

>Portugal
Anything to escape crippling unemployment
t. Portuguese

go to spain seems and nice one
kek

Attached: 00-1_unemployment_2017_region9292.png (4038x5006, 563K)

I went to where I got offered a job. Spanish people are way nicer than Portuguese.Too many fucking commies and lesbians here though, I'm leaving soon. Back to Oz.

cool story mr south american larping as portugese

Why the fuck would I larp as Portuguese when I hate them so much as well as indians

Is there any map, where southern Italy is not a millstone around the norths neck?

>claims is portugese
>claims he hates them, them, them

south american neg detected.

That's somewhat misleading because of different percentages of immigrants. At least if you're interested in comparing ethnic Europeans.

Attached: pisa-scores-migrants.jpg (2142x825, 301K)