What's better?

What is more productive? A prison or a work camp? I think we should replace most prisons with work camps.

Why wouldn't it work?

Attached: 1556741150242.jpg (500x625, 48K)

Communistic, but I like the idea.

concentration camps

I have always agreed with this.

Instead of them costing us money let’s mke them productive.

Instead of paying a bunch of white niggers $18/hr to fill potholes and stand around doing fuck all, make the niggers in jail do it for free. More labour, and less expenses.

Yup. Use the muscle for something. Same with welfare recipients, have them sweep streets or haul bricks at government job sites.

I'm not saying concentration camps, work camps. Instead of sitting around all day costing money, they'll work for society. We'll still have prisons, but only for lifers who are dangerous.

I mean chain gangs have existed forever lol. But you have to earn the right with good behavior, and even then, they still attempt escapes.

Think of them like a nuclear plant Op. Everyone agrees they are good, but not in my town!

maybe this is it,

RIGHT HERE

Attached: 61a93aa62d669525b717653a64e06fe7.jpg (631x471, 21K)

Nah, screw earning the right, they all work. You try to run, you die.

Should they cooperate, upon release they will be compensated at a rate of $500/month of labour provided. 40 hour weeks minimum, overtime is not compensated but failing to meet your 40 hours for any reason other than injury nullifies that entire months payment.

It would instill hard labour work ethic and they would fear the punishment. Prison is a fucking hangout at times, thats a reason recidivism is so bad, they grow accustomed to it

Attached: Vegan Pet Food Misery.jpg (1732x1985, 2.35M)

Been saying it for months on here and no one ever replies to it; work camps are basically the only way you're ever going to address illegal immigration. Why wouldn't they just hop the border again? Work 4 or 5 months until they're caught making essentially the equavalent in your eyes to like 4x more than what your average salary is, and then what 2 weeks tops in a jail? Why the fuck Wouldn't you re-hop that border?
Unless... your ass is stuck in a work camp paying the costs to send you back, plus a tiny bit more for good measure, and you're Losing in some manner for getting caught.

The soviets literally propped up and kept their communist system going, by gulag-ing ~ ten percent of their population, and essentially having 10% of their people be slaves. Many of them were sent for ridiculous justifications. They simply wanted enough slaves.
If shitty communism could be made to "work" with work camps, seeing how they were used for majority of it's existence and when they started to slack off slightly it collapsed, it obvious at the least it "works" as in benefits in some manner of speaking. So why not use it on illegals? There's zero reason not to. Would you jump a border if all it meant was you're becoming a criminal AND a slave for the people there? I think not. Otherwise you're just a richer criminal. The term without consequence is meaningless.

I never thought how it could combat illegal immigrants, that's a good.angle

Work is a privilege in prison. The normal productive people get to leave their cells all day, avoid any trouble and then get back to their cells tired from the days work for an okay nights sleep

Well it shouldn't be, it should be the opposite.

If every prisoner could be let out for work release on the honor system, we wouldn't have prison now would we? Think practically for a change user

I'm not talking about work release, I'm talking about LABOR CAMPS.

You can't teach an idiot anything. Most aggressive people, bankrobbers ... are just low iq folk. The work camp will make them chads just to do more crimes.
Look up programs in Netherlands where they go full on IQ realism and basically never let anyone with a low IQ out of their grasp. You have to get the people early, where they are shapeable.
Later, any sort of prison or camp will give them just the tools for more professional criminal behaviour

If they work to replace the overpriced contractor work and lazy government employees, it would make a lot of sense (by consequence it will never happen in this kike world).
Feral niggers, contraband and crazy latinos are examples of potential problems.

The issue with your idea is, that if you train the people good enough, they will hop the border and then do the trained job cheaper then the burger
Other countries tried that.
How about an ICE raid in the green parts of the towns, with the villas with maids and gardneres?
And then slap 5 years of taxes for each find, thats the way to go. People must have angst to get anyone without eVerify on their ground

Work camps def...

"Work makes you free."

Would scare the joos.