Is childfree life really better?

Why do white people take such pleasure in not having kids? Is being childfree really the better option?

Attached: 1559229364146m.jpg (741x1024, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments
reddit.com/user/beckaandbaylee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course, you can be a slut for your entire life.

>Is childfree life really better?
OUT
sage
your format is shill material
>Is X like this ?
noone asks questions like that OUT

You can untie your tubes 2bh.

Post the in store prices and all of this will end

Only “people” that post on Reddit would castrate themselves and that’s probably a good thing desu

I'm all for the less competence, these idiots will die eventually

Attached: siege.jpg (1042x1064, 329K)

I'm pretty sure there's a huge risk it's not reversible. The same with tying your balls.

No. Women ( and men) have hormones that kick in that make them want children. Why else would we have made it this far if being "child free" is what people wanted? Most of the people who dont want kids are either early 20s or late 40s. The first one is just delusional and as they approach their 30s they will heavily regret their decision and will hate themselves for it. The latter copes with being childless and having nobody who loves them by surrounding themselves with animals (usually dogs) to fill the void they created.
Have kids, and if you dont want kids, have protected sex. Making the decision to "not have kids" is retarded, as most people do it before their brain is even fully developed

>Why do white people
quit posting.

for it not being reversible*

I know her lmao
Turbofeminist antifa cunt

It ends up being just as much of an economic issue as a cultural one, there's not a lot of incentives to have children as a white couple unless you're absolutely rolling in money. Even making 70k in an area where the average household income is 40k I couldn't afford a kid and I'm extremely frugal. Most of my white friends that have kids are permanently broke, as in can't even afford to buy smokes some weeks despite making close to six figures.

If you have to clean up shit and vomit from you're kid, you're literally cucked by your own semen.

I'm never having kids.

Who cares? I don't want them to have kids. Then their degenerative genes go extinct. Let them die surrounded by cats.

Attached: youre fucked.jpg (640x351, 44K)

Stop spending your money on bullshit like smoking then.

People do strange things in hope of connection and community.

>She's a fuggly idiot
Nothing of value was lost

>literally less than 40 dollars a week
Yeah, that's the issue, like I said I'm personally really frugal still doesn't change the fact that even 6 figs isn't enough to securely raise a family now days.

daily reminder to kill a white women at least once in your life.

they are actively destroying humanity. we are facing hundreds of years of darkness thanks to them

She thinks she will be young forever. She doesn't know that she will turn into a lonely old maid. These people are not long term thinkers.

This is unironically good. People who do this should never have children in the first place.

I me ver understood This "childfree" way of thinking
>"dude i can play as many videogames i want"
>"I can Fuck as many Guys i want"
>" I can get drunk as Much i want"
What purpose do They have other That Being degenerate consumers?
Also do They Think They will live forever or what? What would be the Point of working if All Your efforts are for naught ? What is the Point of sex if not reproduction? Do They Think Their cats, dogs,whatever will care for them when They are older?
I Really Dont undrestand

Attached: Good+point+_26dc5d57ab5ace96414b224dbde1d6ea.jpg (502x454, 54K)

Better question is: why the fuck do you care if other people have kids or not??

Attached: shrugs.jpg (384x313, 83K)

Atheists don't breed, natural selection.

I cant understand why someone would want children. I always thought having a kid was simply a side effect of not using birth control. An undesirable one at that.

I think that it's great that worthless cunts like her are not having kids.

I would want kids, with the right woman. But I doubt she exists. Modernity has made people lazy; you don't meet many who've tried actually starving.

White women are the only women on the planet who march in the streets for the right to kill their own children, and now even go as far as to post pictures of their own body's mutilation on the Internet to be proud that they cannot have children. It takes years of TV/Internet brainwashing for women to arrive at the decision they want to murder their own offspring and not even have offspring... even a chipmunk has the inherent built-in yearning to procreate.

Attached: 1503164232654 (1).png (596x597, 905K)

>40
It depends on where you're from and how much you smoke
My mother smokes about that much in a week
Then again she smokes 2-3 packs at 4 bucks a day
If you're paying retard prices, like Canadians, that becomes like 300 in a week ---->15k a year

Attached: wlsgMt6.png (536x552, 424K)

>What purpose do They have other That Being degenerate consumers?
>implying childfags aren't degenerate consumers
>implying giving in to your urges to procreate makes you less of a degenerate
Nigga pls

It's almost as if humans have evolved beyond chipmunks...

Why do people believe this image and its caption so freely

Would fug then ghost

>brown eyes

Nothing of importance was lost.

No.

She's now just a useless fuck meat. This capitalism's dream come true because it further increases their productivity.

I don't know about "better" because you are denying your biological instinct to procreate. But it is certainly ethical.
t. antinatalist

Attached: 4987524560.jpg (690x517, 127K)

Soulless, dead eyes. These people should not be reproducing anyway.

once she did this it was our signal to start cutting her throat as she has no other function in life

She literally just gave herself menopause in her 20s

You go girl.
Me, I don't need a barren crybaby feminutter.

retarded nihlist spotted

off yourself, and cut your balls off

Different strokes for different folks. Persoanlly, I'm not a typical Jow Forums far right winger, but I'm very happy with having 2 young kids. I'm pretty sure doing the typical 20 something routine that I would be doing had I not gone down this path would be getting horrible and I would be excluded from that world soon enough as I continue to bald and go grey and not appreciate pop culture so much any more.

Some people are not fit for raising kids. it takes a whole shit ton of patience and interferes in a big way with the rest of your life. But we are also programmed to enjoy raising our progeny.

TL:DR - Life is a choose your own adventure. There are no universal answers

Its not white people, its women. And no, not white women, all women.

You should have at least one more kid man, you're still super young.

Only if you're a shitty parent

>t retard
sorry I msytyped ignore flag and id
Grow up

It's mostly white women and woc larping as white women.

They unironically are not made to be mothers. No instinct for it whatsoever, coupled with movie trope entitlements

>What would be the Point of working if All Your efforts are for naught
All that money goes to you.
>What is the Point of sex if not reproduction?
you probably wouldn't understand
>Do They Think Their cats, dogs,whatever will care for them when They are older?
Are you 100% sure your children will? Also is that why you reproduce? To have a nanny and entertainment when you are older? That seems pretty selfish

>no replies

Indian women don't want kids?

>don't continue the white race goy

>the whole point of sex isnt reproduction
Show flag

I'm horrified of having kids because my blackpill is really bad. At the same time I'm a virgin so no better contraceptive than abstinence. And I'm a teacher and absolutely hate my kid classes.

It's better if these mentally ill people do not have kids.

> Of course, you can be a slut for your entire life.
Nope, the overwhelming majority of females still hit The Wall quite heavily and easily become invisible on the sexual marketplace.

>my blackpill is really bad
Nah the future is gonna be fuckin wild. Give your kids a chance to experience it.

Do women still get sterilized in India?
Superpower by 2020.

All women want just the benefits. They want children but they do not want to carry them. They want financial security but they do not want to marry before riding the cock carousel. Its universal regardless of race of the woman.
There is a reason the woman is the downfall of any civilisation in all nationalities. Even if you take epics, humanity was fucked because eve ate the apple. We all know about helen of troy. In hindu legend as well, ramayana, it all begins because sita, wants a fucking golden doe. Insane , I know, but I guess demons know that women are materialistic to an extreme extent.
It is not possible that all cultures across the globe just came up with such epics where it all begins because of a woman for no reason.
So yes, that question is pointless, all women are like that.

I have a very shitty personality, don't want to inflict that on anyone. Will become an hero eventually.

Humans are biologically hardwired to reproduce, so when they see other people voluntarily destroying their reproductive organs it triggers survival instincts. Same thing when people see homosexuals.

>Why else would we have made it this far if being "child free" is what people wanted?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments
Because, paradoxically, struggle and uncertainty about the future make people breed more, while having all of your resources accounted for make you put it off for later.

Dont go on vacations.
Dont finance a car.
Dont buy a new car.
Dont buy alcohol.
Dont eat out all the time.

>Dont go on vacations.
I don't unless my boss is paying
>Dont finance a car.
Never have, never will, I honestly don't even have a personal car anymore and just use my company as a personal so I don't have to pay for gas/insurance
>Dont buy a new car.
Never would.
>Dont buy alcohol.
13 bucks every 3 days isn't going to kill me
>Dont eat out all the time.
I usually don't

Based poo.

Attached: TL'DR Poo History.jpg (1920x1920, 1.66M)

People who don’t want to reproduce are genetic dead ends and should be treated as such.

Something always goes off in my head when someone says they don’t want children. Unless they have some crippling condition that could be passed on it’s always some selfish reason.

Good. Darwin at work. Roasties BTFO.

I know this image is old enough for her regret to have kicked in. I know there has to be a screenshot of a reddit post somewhere where she's spilling her heart out. Someone post it.

Eugenics doesn't work like that fren. Unless you're exceptional, you shouldn't have kids because you'll just dilute the average, and lower future standards. Normally under Darwinian conditions, this entire breeding initiative was a non issue because of consistent death and infant mortality. But we're in a different context now, so something related to population control has to be done. Encouraging sterile relationships for example, and maybe homicide if the opportunity allows it.

Attached: puff.jpg (888x894, 261K)

depends what you want, retard

Also this.

Attached: Morrocan Hiking.webm (266x480, 903K)

Good man. Sounds like youre doing your best.

I still think most "poor" people have spending problems, not earning problems.

>I still think most "poor" people have spending problems, not earning problems.
I'd agree but it really is hard, technically I shouldn't be poor and when I didn't have to take care of my mother and lived on my own I was saving money like crazy. Now I'm flat broke constantly and I have a good income, having a kid is pretty unreasonable for my financially right now unless I knock up some broad who has wealthy family that was willing to help raise the thing.

The retarded "I'm not having guilty white children" gene will breed itself out. Just ignore and have kids

Shut the fuck up nigger.

Families help each other out, trying to act like that is selfish is... well, you're probably Jewish.

Work on improving yourself rather than an hero'ing. If you recognize what you're doing wrong you can't be that bad.

>"I did it plebbit!"
>literally removed itself from the gene pool
Good.

Attached: CatEyes.png (174x122, 65K)

Imagine how she's going to feel when she's 35 and realizes she will never have children. 60+ years of hell on earth awaits her. Sad.

Here’s her profile if anyone’s interested. reddit.com/user/beckaandbaylee

It’s what you’d expect. r/vegan, prochoice etc

>Female
>Invisible on the sexual market place

user, I...

evolved to not survive huh? i see you have read Darwin

Dago bro, you descend from a nation and a people who once controlled the world. What would they think of you if you just suddenly decided to an hero? You're a conquistador.

The woman looke like devil itself on earth

I always promote sterilisation and abortion when talking with jews/niggers/mudslimes :D

They just remove them now.

I want to know what she thinks about it now or in about 5 years.

She'll probably kill herself after she turns 30 and the biological clock speeds up.

Maybe until youre like 50 and realize that life is a bigger thing than just yourself and all your friends have committed suicide or are married with children

These people are culling themselves, go ahead and keep making the white race a more concentrated and spiteful race, you'll see what heppens

Attached: 1555856998394.jpg (301x529, 99K)

It sucks to be left alone when you get old. Public retirement homes have shit standards so you really don't want to be there.

You shouldn't have kids for the sole reason of having someone around when you're old. A lot of kids write off their parents and believe they owe the parents nothing.

I've had two children and it was basically the worst thing to ever happen to me. I am now child free and do what the fuck I want when I want. I don't see how people feel "rewarded" and shit to feed a fucking leech.

6 figs? how fucking hungry are you people, jesus fucking christ the poor fig newtons

Have fun when you guys get older
>B-but your children might not care about you either
Cope harder, raise em right and you have nothing to worry about.

They become invisible to most guys they want to fuck.

>No instinct for it what so ever
RNA in vaccines can rewrite genetic code.

All that means is now she is the useless cum dump she truly is! The good thing is her brand of stupid has hit the evolutionary wall.

user most people are invisible to people they want to fuck. It doesn't mean they're out of the market.