Was ff7 a liberal game

Was ff7 a liberal game

You literally play as antifa fighting against shinra which is just the trump administration.

They fight against sephiroth which is the collective nihilistic clown posting alt right

Attached: shinra tower.jpg (269x187, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rV40ypje7o
youtube.com/watch?v=GUSIi7OouGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based. Cloud is like Hilary I love it

Well at one point cloud does pretend to be a girl so.... libcuck confirmed

unironically have sex

Attached: 1481919867526.jpg (837x840, 143K)

It's almost like there was a nascent, organic anti-establishment / anti-corporotocracy sentiment in the West which was splintered and neutered by the introduction of extremist identity politics, a sort of "New Left" if you would

My favourite commie game

Have sex.

FF7 was a WWII allegory. The main party represented the "allies" (trannies, roastie females, niggers, furries, etc.), while the enemies represented the axis (sephiroth is master race and "hojo" represents the real Tojo).

>the West
Final fantasy is a Japanese game, retard

Irrelevant in this context

There’s nothing wrong with caring about the environment!

Please have sex

They were environmentalist and Shinra was a corporation

Wutai was destroyed by shinra thou- ohhhh I get it.

Damnit cloud!!!

SHINRA!!!

Do t you dare to put them on the same level fucking nigger
Antifa are corpogov shock troops they are the turks

>op doesnt realize all the anti-semetic undertones in ff7...

You play as eco terrorists fighting against corporatism, as a large corporation has supplanted the government and the elites are destroying the world for profit, stripping away the rights of everyone around them like the Corral miners. Cloud, formerly of the organization who has realized what a shitshow it was, Tifa, who's hometown was destroyed by one of the corporations science projects gone mad, Barret, who just wants a better world for his daughter, Aeris, someone the company wants to kidnap to perform experiments on, which is a direct violation of her human rights, Red 13, an animal they are experimenting on, Cid, a man who the corporation uses and then throws away, Vincent, also formerly of the company who got experimented on, and Yuffie, who wants those scumbags to get the hell out of her country.

FF7 WAS a 'liberal' game, but it was NOT a leftist game. It was anti-authoritarian.

How dare you brandish this game to that level. Go tie a noose and figure out what to do with it

Shinra is the Jews you fool.
Avalanche is literally pol.

pol in a nutshell

>Cloud
Cross dressing pervert
>Tifa
Town slut
>Barret
Nigger who abandons his family
>Aeris
SJW and future catlady
>Red 13
Furry
>Cid
Boomer
>Vincent
Soi boy
>Yuffie
Lesbian
>Cait Sith
Pedophile who dresses like child's toy to lure in children

Sephiroth did nothing wrong

>Best friend is a blackdude raising a kid with a white coal burner (tifa and barret)
Saves Red the wolf because the evil scientists were doing expirements on animals.
Main character is a white dude with silver hair who learns too much and goes mad (the red pill).
Throws in Vincent for the whole Twilight vibes.
Cid just wants to go to the moon paid for by stolen taxes (NASA) from SHINRA.

Attached: 1551292572346.jpg (475x481, 29K)

Have kids.

So both FF3 and FF7 had the main characters fight against (((clowns))) with jewish sounding names.

i dont care. hideo taught me everything i will ever need to know.

yeah ff7 is pretty blue pilled and liberal

Party were environmental terrorists, not social terrorists. They blew up reactors that sucked up the planet's soul energy.
Shinra was a giant corporation government more akin to dystopian fiction.
Sephiroth was an alien gene baby who went insane. He didn't care about some "master race" he wanted to obliterate all life on the planet and then become it's sole heir as God.

Sephiroth is a Nephilim, the offspring of a human mother purposely treated with the essence of the fallen angel Jenova. Of course, Sephiroth is a reference to the sepirot of Kabbalah mysticism, the blueprint for breaching the veil and communicating with divinity.
The scientists of FF7 bleed the earth of its spiritual energy, proud of their scientific discovery but ignorant of the metaphysical damage they are causing to the life force of the planet. This life force, mako, is also the planet's defender mechanism against invading astral bodies.
The Nephilim, like Sephiroth, can drain this life force themselves and use it to create powerful offensive and defensive magic. Pleased with what a powerful being Sephiroth is, the scientists attempt to re-create the process by which he was made. The result is a bunch of weak, schizophrenic rejects barely capable of uttering sentences.
And of course the real purpose behind these projects was not to create Nephilim, but to re-create a precursor race that was wiped out by the last catastrophe to strike the planet. This race was pure, not Nephilim created with the essence of a fallen angel. They could also use mako energy to create powerful magic, but this was due to their cultural and epigenetic changes over time to become closer to the planet. The depictions of the precursor race's city is clearly a reference to Atlantis, complete with the ringed crater and sea-based architecture. They never made a deal with fallen angels for their power.
While Cloud was a corrupted failed Nephilim, he was guided by the single remaining survivor of the precursor race, loved her, and interacted with her essence by bathing in the Earth's lifestream. This is ultimately what made him the more powerful being when compared to Sephiroth.

Didn't the CEO of Shinra look like a young Trump? I think you fight him on the roof of the Shinra building

Attached: 1557849241617.jpg (442x650, 69K)

>Sephiroth
>alt right
Shinra are (((corporate capitalists))). They fuck over the white working class (Cid, Tifa, Biggs and Wedge, Jessie, Aerith, her mom), exploiting them and confining them to urbanised slums (clearly a metaphor for the spiritual ghetto of the suburbs). Then the (((elite)))'s most powerful Golem, Sephiroth, literally a kabalistic entity, gets out of control and tries to destroy everyone, just like the creations of ZOG will destroy the west. FF7 is about white racial conciousness and resistance to Jewish power structures, stealing our Mako energy (literally white power.) Look at the second biggest villain in the game, Kujo, clearly a greasy haired Jew, and the Turks, obviously a nod and wink at the Young Turks, the Jews that led the Armenian genocide. It's all a giant redpill

Attached: download.png (109x246, 14K)

***Hojo

What a strange shit thread to bother raiding. The cuck bois must have bots that direct them to threads with certain keywords, maybe "antifa" or "alt right". The only question is whether they have cuck slaves making the actual posts or just bot posters. Google captcha is already broken, which is why they resort to just slowing down vpn users (who are more likely to be bot abusers).

That part of the story was cyberpunk, not some antifa/commie shit. It was about trying to stop a ruthless greedy corporation (who in reality also was the government and police/military) from tearing the world apart in it's quest for more money. Arguably the West functions extremely similar to Midgar, the only difference being that instead of one big country ruling through puppet governments we have multiple ones pulling the strings instead.
The Sephiroth stuff is just by standard ancient evil arises that's been around forever.

*company ruling, not country

user nails it.
>FF7 WAS a 'liberal' game, but it was NOT a leftist game
Excellent point. Today's "liberals" are not liberal at all. They're authoritarian leftists.
People seem to forget that there was a time when liberals and libertarians could have a conversation.
At some point, many of the liberals became leftists (or simply retreated into escapism) and many of the libertarians became neocon rinos (or simply retreated into escapism).

Attached: 1528206946875.png (768x1024, 1.98M)

The word 'sephiroth' comes from the Hebrew which describes the ten attributes in the esoteric Jewish Kabbalah. Sephiroth is literally a kike.

Cloud stood against shinra for money originally, he didn’t care about anything but money when he escaped from that mansion

He was basically ancap

Attached: 1517251105430.png (960x1200, 1.67M)

the left side of the political spectrum is authoritarian, the right is individualistic, thus a spectrum

Except for the part where the people the eco-terrorists are fighting aren't just regular working people, but a monolithic and monopolistic power company that, in addition to being the world's only energy supplier, indulge in genetic engineering, weapons manufacturing and black ops, mostly using spliced cells from an ancient elder demon god that fell from the sky thousands of years ago to augment or clone super-soldiers.

>You literally play as antifa
That's not what literally means you literal faggot.

Both sides can be authoritarian or collectivist / individualistic. I will admit the collectivist authoritarian left appears to be much more potent and terrifying than any theocratic government.

t. trumpftard incel faggot who thinks everything in the world is an allegory for the 2016 election

Attached: image.jpg (325x326, 45K)

Makes sense. He was birthed by Jenova, an alien being that drifts from planet to planet, sucking the life energy out and moving to the next one, infecting the native life and make them act to its will. Very Jew-like behavior.

>t. mutilated dicked kike

Either they're too stupid to understand what the word "literal" means or they know it triggers people who care about meanings.

Attached: 1528213634097.jpg (600x450, 58K)

FF7 will always be more loved on Jow Forums than a billionaire faggot-loving grandfather-of-Jews, go fuck yourself

No, they’re literally fighting against the destruction of earth.

I would switch aerith and tifa. Irl aerith would be way more slutty than tifa.

Genova = Jehovah

based post

IX was better faggot

Attached: 13878996-32F0-46AC-A50B-78C5242B27B1.jpg (1024x768, 405K)

I always thought final fantasy was a gay game, I mean every one is the "final fantasy" but there have been what, 15 the last time I looked?

Have children, faggot.

kys

Attached: 1513581337635.jpg (680x453, 41K)

no but the remake will be

Attached: remake.jpg (600x336, 29K)

Yes, sephiroth represents the idea of the ubermensch and hitler.

Op even put in the extra effort to get max wamens -mode Cloud at the golden saucer
because he was roleplaying gargling cum

Xenogears was the best RPG of all time, followed by Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, and Saga Frontier in that order.

FF3>FF7>FF9>FF8

for the non turn-based category

Vagrant Story>Secret of Mana>Secret of Evermore.

This is all well established fact and not an opinion.

it was ff6 that had kefka

>Tifa
>town slut
I think you mean Aerith

>the best RPG of all time
>not listing Baldur's Gate
Your list is bad and you should feel bad!

based

PC games were excluded, but even if they weren't Baldur's gate wouldn't match up with anything on that list, except for maybe FF8.

>no suikoden
Look at this pleb. Look at him and laugh.

Attached: C7E5E057-F647-4B72-B04C-3FC160B538F5.jpg (1083x738, 193K)

>This is all well established fact and not an opinion.
hahaha. yeah, xenogears was based

I thought about putting suikoden and breath of fire on there, but which one do you pick? Too much deliberation for a shitpost f.a.m.

>anti materialism
>spritual connection to the land
>cities are inherently degenerate

It's a very fascist game

Different market

Baldurs gate is for autists

and him?

youtube.com/watch?v=3rV40ypje7o

Attached: sephiroth.jpg (1200x1559, 314K)

What a stupid fucking thread.
This is the kind of thing that needs a
>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
on it.

>shinra which is just the trump administration
>The Trump administration is siphoning the life energy out of the planet to power a giant metal donut
Wrong.

2>5>1>3
We shall not speak of 4, casul

what a coincidence this thread would show up. ive recently started a new FF7 playthrough

I fucking love FF9 and FF Tactics. FF7 and FF6 are awesome. 4 and 5 are neat. 8 is bad but fun ironically

fuck off weeb

Attached: 190528170759645232.jpg (800x448, 54K)

Because those are all shit right?

unironically cure herpes

Attached: this kills the roastie.png (795x522, 13K)

you just activated my trap card

Attached: Lunar.jpg (220x190, 17K)

because the golden age of turn based rpgs was always on console.

Shin Megami Tensei is the only patrician choice in terms of RPGs, user.

Barrett's Daughter wasn't his, BTW. He was raising a white man's child.

I see you never played Fallout, Wizardry or The Bard's Tale

Attached: herpes patient.png (550x366, 396K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GUSIi7OouGI

Hold on! I activate one of my trap cards as well!

Attached: trap card.jpg (325x480, 37K)

interestingly, FF7 was found on one of the computers in osama bin laden's compound. the whole time he was larping as AVALANCHE.

wunderrated

sephiroth killed the president of shinra in case you forgot

this and the game is a trash rpg. play real good ps1 rpgs like the chad valkyrie profile faggot.

This is why everyone makes fun of Americans on this board.

Attached: 1D2E9244-7296-47C5-8C96-E885B94D3059.jpg (600x418, 27K)

>no Seiken Densetsu 3
Clearly you are not a patrician

btw fags, definitive top 5 list of console RPGs:

1) Xenogears
2) Final Fantasy 7
3) Lunar Silver Star Story
4) Final Fantasy Tactics
5) Front Mission

anyone who disagrees needs to kys

Consoles are shit

So was Hojo expecting Red XIII to knot Aerith's pussy in that test chamber?

Shinra is literally “green energy.”
Barret literally starts mining for oil at the end of the game.
Midgar is the result of liberalism in the game.

Back then Antifas didn't exist. Itwas about Militia groups the complete opposite

updated my journal