A jewish wikipedia user "k...

A jewish wikipedia user "k.e coffman" has single-handedly altered nearly every ww2 related article over the course of several years with the aid of left leaning Wikipedia senior editors

Most of the german generals now have "war criminal" in their bio and the good article status has been removed from nearly every Luftwaffe ace

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:K.e.coffman

Attached: 12412412414242s.png (885x222, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Military_history/News/April_2018/Review_essay
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kurt_Knispel&oldid=769392718
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kurt_Knispel
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kurt_Knispel&offset=&limit=500&action=history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oy vey

>left leaning Wikipedia senior editors
the nazi party was a leftist party.
so you're just fucking stupid.

When you make assumptions, you make an ass out of yourself.

Hey now, if we don't switch up the words every now and then people might get a clue.

Attached: 1548093065268.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

its all so tiresome. At least more and more people are getting woke to the truth

yes Rabbi, hitler was actually a commie, ben told me so

Attached: 12421412442.png (1624x692, 547K)

Sounds like all the commie and zionist military/politicians need to have "war criminal" added to their articles, too.

If the anti-German bigots at wiki want to play that game, maybe some user wiki editors here, if there are any, could counter it with TRUTHFUL war criminal designations.

Stay within wiki's posting rules, and they'll not be able to get yours removed. They have to find excuses that are within their set of rules.

Holy shit, hes been a busy little kike hasn't he?

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-133511_Chrome.jpg (1440x2711, 1011K)

>placing natsoc in a general political direction
Retard

>Left vs right
>Third way
You're not very good at this.

Find him and kill him in minecraft

It’s quite pathetic that all we can do is lash out at Wikipedia articles and not deliver me the 100 Jew scalps that you owe me

He's now making guides for other editors so we can stamp out these terrible nazi myths. He's even put a nice list of sources/authors we need to remove from existence for being pro hitler

"Wikipedia's Myth of the Clean Wehrmacht and What You Can Do About it"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Military_history/News/April_2018/Review_essay

Jesus it keeps going

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-134100_Chrome.jpg (1440x1261, 557K)

Der boomer

Wikipedia has been comped for years, at least regarding political info.

Hitler was a liberal

Because us Americans never killed any civies, just the bad bad nazi men did that. What a jew.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-134403_Chrome.jpg (1440x595, 224K)

Ok. I'm out. I'm not capping anymore. Im too mad. In gonna just lurk now and play some Wargroove. So mad.

What a filthy kike

Jesus, these wikipedia kikes really piss me off.

A version of the article about Kurt Knispel, a WW2 panzer ace, before he deleted almost everything:
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kurt_Knispel&oldid=769392718

The article now:
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kurt_Knispel

History of his kikery over ONE article (notice the reasons like "a paragraph about his childhood is not necessary"):
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kurt_Knispel&offset=&limit=500&action=history

Jesus fucking christ
Wonder if this kike is literal JIDF

Appreciate your good effort user.
This is too depressing.

Attached: 1528131141111.jpg (468x468, 176K)

Daily reminder that every single institution is controlled by jews and they always will be until we confront the people around us violently and force them to listen to the truth.

If you think you're redpilled, you can test whether or not this is true:
Everything other than killing jews is a waste of time.

If you have any objection to that whatsoever you are still bluepilled and distracted by a bunch of irrelevant bullshit driven into your head by the media/peer-pressure.

The goal is to remove evil from the earth. Don't negotiate the goal.

Attached: 1543125232388.jpg (291x373, 74K)