How does birth control affect women?

Attached: birth%2520control%25202.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KET2JncpJ7o
google.com/amp/s/www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/08/birth-control-makes-women-unattractive-and-crazy/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=3VAtXBEt0Ws
cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/hormones/oral-contraceptives-fact-sheet
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3412860/How-Pill-puts-lover-Contraceptive-shuts-besotted-response-love-hormone-oxytocin.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Makes them fat and retarded.

Only have effects on the long run. Mostly medical problems

It changes who they're attracted to. When they get off the pill they often end up attracted to different features. Don't date a woman on the pill. She will end up being unattended to you when she gets off.

It affects men too. They excrete it through sweat in doses to men living with them (not necessarily just sharing a bed) in sufficiently high doses to affect sperm counts. The parts per trillion that make it through sewage treatment are enough to turn male trout female.

This

You know what? I had no idea why my ex was such a bitch. It was the birth control

I literally don't have to call in to work or miss school Every time I get my period any more and it's wonderful

Aside from giving them cancer (they deserve it), it turns them into whores that removes any consequence for their actions. Makes them more promiscuous and interferes with their ability to choose a suitable partner.

Avoid any girl that is on the pill like the plague as she likely has taken 10 miles of cock this year alone.

Remind them how it's affecting the environment.

>they color them for the color of the men they fuck
kek

Ever wonder how some of these soi cucks manage to get girlfriends, sometimes even attractive ones? It’s because their girlfriends are on the pill, which tricks their biochemistry into thinking they’re pregnant and therefore seeking out a beta provider. Of course, they minute they get off the pill they ended up cucking their boyfriends with Chad/Tyrone.

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=KET2JncpJ7o

It makes her less depressed for not having children.

>How does birth control affect women?
Fucks with their hormones.

Mostly, it prevents them from getting pregnant

It turns them into Fleshlights with mood swings and no loyalty.

An user mentioned that it basically simulates being pregnant 24/7 until the pills aren't used anymore. This wears out women fast, as they're hormonally "pregnant" for years on end.

Ur repulsive

google.com/amp/s/www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/08/birth-control-makes-women-unattractive-and-crazy/amp/

According to some articles and studies I've read about the topic, hormonal contraceptives can cause weight gain, acne, depression and severe mood swings. They can also inhibit nutrient absorption (like zinc, e.g.). It can also reduce libido and cause vaginal dryness (making it painful and undesirable to have sex). Supposedly it makes the woman less attractive to men in general, and it also affects her ability to identify men that are more genetically suitable for her (she will find some men attractive that she otherwise wouldn't have if off the pill).

Have sexy time

Bob and vegana pls?

Women were not meant to be in a chemical state of perpetual pregnancy.

the pill changed the world OP

youtube.com/watch?v=3VAtXBEt0Ws

Attached: 1501793673367.jpg (1050x590, 39K)

This is how scientific civilisations die!

Attached: image.jpg (1242x982, 81K)

It separates sex from reproduction.

Does a woman measure a man the same when the risk of pregnancy is removed? Is their a strive to attain economic and social prosperity before the possibility of having children? Is there any responsibility, or social duty, attached to sex without the natural consequence, that civilization was built upon?

It destroys pair-bonding and all of the benefits it has for western society. Modesty, family building, long term economic planning, responsible democratic political analysis, etc.

Attached: 1468785763250.jpg (680x1020, 67K)

Pasta worthy

What are you talking about? It strengthens the bond by submitting to each other's pleasures. You are giving yourself and your body to receive pleasure in return.

cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/hormones/oral-contraceptives-fact-sheet

It is a known cause of cancer.

T. medfag

My wife stopped taking the pill, we’re planning on having kids. She started taking the pill a year after we started dating. Am I screwed?

Everything causes cancer. Cancer-causing agents are all around us. What are you going to do? Stop living because eating cookies and applying creams also give you cancer?

Your sperm count is probably half what it would be. Never masterbate.

I'd never take any medical advice from this place if I were you.

Personally I've never masturbated. Thought of it terrifies me. I want to have a big family so I'm not spilling what little seed I was born with for some whore on a screen. I don't understand why so many men are willing to expel all their sperms when they are so young.

Your body will do it anyways, you nancy pants. Have you never had nocturnal emissions?

>Birth control upsets oxytocin receptors and significantly lowers long term relationship happiness

Enjoy not being able to love anymore

Where'd you read that?

This. Birth control is terrible for women and i know women that have been on it for years. Its going to be really hard for me to meet a quality women in this day and age.

Birth control makes the female body think its pregnant and that changes who that female is attracted to. Usually they will be then attracted to guys who are similar to get father because subconsciously they think guys similar to her father will protect and provide for her

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3412860/How-Pill-puts-lover-Contraceptive-shuts-besotted-response-love-hormone-oxytocin.html
It was meant to revolutionise life in the bedroom – but taking the Pill switches off the look of love.

A new study shows that women who choose the daily contraceptive see their men in a less flattering light.

Kissing and cuddling trigger the release of oxytocin – the so-called love hormone – which sparks reward activity in the brain and makes partners appear more attractive to each other.

However, researchers from Bonn University in Germany have discovered that the Pill shuts down the besotted response.

It fucks a woman in every way. When they do have babies, it takes a long time to become pregnant. Chances have having a baby with problems too. And makes the woman age faster, plus bone problems, cancer etc

Have her get off. Just don’t cum in her, have her swollen instead. That’s what I do