Mexico should ally China and Russia

to kill ameriniglets building bases in Baja with nukes targeting California and Tejas, I want my stolen Southwest again.

Attached: 13644g20-mex-china-1.jpg (670x351, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ae9GD6cjiQs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>stolen
i don't understand.
when did mexico ever own anything?
you belong to spain.

gringoys would kil us first before trying

I am sure Ivan and Chang would give you everything you ever wanted..and more.

you subhuman beaners are doing more damage to this country by shitting out four 5'2" 80 iq spics on US soil and turning any area they live in into a squalor ridden shithole like where they came from than Russia or China could do waging a full scale war.

they already have you fuckface, CIA/CFR is on side of China too.

>you subhuman beaners are doing more damage to this country by shitting out four 5'2" 80 iq spics on US soil and turning any area they live in into a squalor ridden shithole like where they came from than Russia or China could do waging a full scale war.

Attached: US should thank us.png (1246x918, 1017K)

what I never understood, why are beaners so prideful despite being a shit culture and some of the worst people on the planet? It's like you guys think being functionally retarded, obese ugly shitskins is some fantastic achievement.

>what I never understood, why are beaners so prideful despite being a shit culture and some of the worst people on the planet? It's like you guys think being functionally retarded, obese ugly shitskins is some fantastic achievement.

because we are a great country, we had civilizations before you, we are better than you.

Attached: Top_five_largest_economies_in_2050.jpg (800x355, 32K)

Mexico is not capable of even fighting any African nation.

>ally with China
Kek.
You do not ally with Hans. You just sell your ass to them. Where are the other ethnicities that existed in ancient China ?
Nowhere. The Hans removed them from existence. And keep working on deleting their minorities from existence.
Daily remember: the only good ally is your own people. Or others are at best your partners, and most often, your adversary.
The winners, jews and chinese, know it. The losers won't be here in 100 years to give their opinion. Or live in slavery.

what's wrong with it?
t. we are all human beans

Attached: 1559319031389.jpg (600x800, 294K)

>Mexico is not capable of even fighting any African nation.

shut up poo

youtube.com/watch?v=ae9GD6cjiQs

It's not that you guys are bad people on a personal level I just don't understand the pridefulness in being from a failed narco state. It tends to be second and third gen beaners with this mentality too. You've probably seen the beaners waving mexican flags and talking about how terrible and racist the US is yet they live here, leech off of our social programs, vote for terrible politicians like the ones that run Mexico and are actively destroying this country,

you guys lost that land, the same as we lost Chiapas

> we get a good reason to completely shut the Southern border and shoot anyone trying to cross
Thanks commies

Very based desu

>leech off of our social programs, vote for terrible politicians like the ones that run Mexico and are actively destroying this country,
and who is the one giving those benefits?
>It's not that you guys are bad people on a personal level I just don't understand the pridefulness in being from a failed narco state
We are supposed to be proud of our country. We teach that in our schools and in our families. On the personal level, why would you feel inferior to somebody else when everybody is equal?
we are not gonna annex you with that attitude

Attached: 2019-06-03 13_12_11-Listo, el Plan de Desarrollo para México y Centroamérica _ Excélsior.png (634x757, 455K)

what are you proud of though? There really is nothing to be prideful about if you're a Mexican.

>It tends to be second and third gen beaners with this mentality too.
Rootlessness, essentially. They aren't really part of the American cultures because they're stinky beaners who just got here so they overcompensate by focusing on the culture they "left behind"

our emperor would conquer those lands.

we must civilize them

Attached: chichen itza.jpg (1280x681, 171K)

>they "left behind"
we came before you, basically your country is ours.

Attached: Spanish commonwealth.png (863x443, 161K)

>we had civilizations before you
You're neither Spanish nor Maya nor Aztec
You're the rapebaby mutt spawn of all three
You did have a decent Empire but you got curbstomped by the US and fucked over by France twice and now you're essentially nothing

>You're neither Spanish
yes, I am.

Attached: IMG_3536.jpg (2592x1936, 2.11M)

>what are you proud of though?
there are many things... are you going to tell me you are not proud of being gringo?

yeah but I would feel a sense of outright shame if I was a nigger or a spic.

estas engordando jijijjijijij
The Creator places where we gotta be

Attached: 1557775451305.jpg (300x287, 24K)

that logic is applied if we were a race, we are not.

our ancestors discovered half world

Attached: festival-centro-historico-ciudad-mexico-2016.jpg (1200x480, 142K)

Americans dont belong here.

indians and spaniards and we their descendants have more right.

Attached: the wall will work out.jpg (918x571, 118K)

Mexicans are unironically whiter than Amerimutts.

Attached: 1544722018023.png (931x820, 614K)

true

Attached: 1479472161687.jpg (2000x1000, 398K)

And now pic rel for reference is the average American poster on this board. Now tell me, how am I not right:

Attached: 1559451026049.jpg (4288x3216, 2.24M)

Spaniards are definitely ashamed of South and Central American rape spawn and the conditions they turned their countries into. Do you think Spaniards want to be associated with the 5'2" bean niggers living in squalor and abject poverty while having 5 kids? The average iq in your countries and the conditions they are in is closer to an African country than a European one.

>82 wandering warring tribes of cannibals retcon history into "we owned this land"

> underside of arm
Turn it over faggot

get fucked, beaner.

>so prideful
Interestingly Philippinos are like that too. They are also short, brown and Catholic, what causes this?

mexico is north american

I wouldn't mind them if they just were more civilized and let everyone live their lives

>Do you think Spaniards want to be associated with the 5'2" bean niggers living in squalor and abject poverty while having 5 kids?
They're literally pure Aryan compared to you mongrels, you're probably a shitskin IRL.
>t. insecure darky
Mexicans are LITERALLY whiter than you lmao.

Attached: 1551122399529.jpg (360x396, 155K)

>we wuzing Aztecs
Lmao, although to be honest they might have viewed you with some reapect if only for the huge sacrifice your obesity enlarged heart would make

Is this you

Attached: IMG_20190531_015104.jpg (349x348, 27K)

>Mexico should ally China and Russia to kill ameriniglets building bases in Baja with nukes targeting California and Tejas
>building bases in Baja with nukes targeting California
do you know how nukes work?

Attached: 1539354507253.jpg (600x530, 86K)

We don't want your useless smelly beaner wetbacks.