Is it true Japanese are fucking racist against blacks...

Is it true Japanese are fucking racist against blacks? I love Japanese culture and I have always wanted to travel to Nippon and maybe try my luck over there, but I'd think twice about doing it if those chinks may discriminate me.

Attached: 1559468525204.jpg (622x486, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/194541
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody likes you

Yes

Could you expand on that?

You don't even know me, fuck you

Asians don't like black people, but it's not measured by skin color.

I know you.
I'm your dream, make you real
I'm your eyes when you must steal
I'm your pain when you can't feel

Attached: 1530905706707.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Link to Kramer Hentai quest pls

you dont even like you why you even trying this

nvm i found it
newgrounds.com/portal/view/194541

If you call them 'chinks' they will definitely discriminate against you, and rightly so.

sad, but true.

To be honest, they don't even know there are blacks in europe(i hope that were true), most of the things they know about you is by america media and unlike the white apologist in america and the west, the japs don't find your brother's behavior funny and are scared of you.
There are some japs basedboys who make videos about those situations and life in japan, if you go for vacations it should be ok you just need to get used to them crossing to the other side of the street if they see you.

What about finding a gf and marrying over there?

dude they are racist to everyone whose not nipponese they total xenophobes due to isolation on their dinky little island surrounded by low test pedo men and sub missive dragon ladys

Attached: TheArchitect.jpg (489x622, 93K)

N

We Asians in general view you as non human animals, lower than beasts.

It's pretty simple. Nobody not black likes black.

Ahahahh wow
that's how I see asians that's interesting

stay out of Japan, fren. To them you will always be an alien.
They will not show racism explicitly, but they don't like whitey. Don't be delusional.

nigger

whats with all the niggerposting from the UK lately? is it just one guy?

Japan has a generation of reclusive weirdos just like everyone else. hikikomori

Well as a mediterranean god I've to say that I really enjoyed talkin' with blacks. They're funnier that shit asians and middle easterns scumbags.
And most of it I prefer them to most 'white americans' grown kids: you're so fuckin dumb! "LMAO" "LOL" "XDDD".
And I prefer them over lots and lots of white italians and europeans that still lives with parents and are afraid of knowledge.

Well you should inform yourself better, take into account that they are already racist with whites and they fucking despise other asians.
The jap men are like the vegan of the races there are a lot of japanese girls who after some age(25-30) if they don't get married they will never, you may have luck but better don't move to japan.

there's racism everywhere in the world. Japanese society is a more nuanced kind of racism. It very rarely would manifest itself into a public outburst by even the most racist of individuals there. Most people there aren't racist, though and you'd likely have good interactions should you choose to go there if you're a normal guy which it sounds like you are.

t. Jap hapa .

Asians and blacks are subhuman. They deserve each other like the kike deserves the Arab.

They are racist towards everyone, not all of them, but a lot of them.

They don't even like dark skinned asians. I think your best option is to go back to Africa.

>really enjoyed talkin' with blacks.
not surprised, Giuseppe. You're brown, they are black, you have a lot in common.

fuck your invasion-pets kike, fuck them, and you fuck off and go fight your own war

Everyone hates blacks. Only white people pretend to like you (but all whites secretly hate you too)

If you remain in the large cities then everything should be fine. Of course some Japanese dislike Africans, as humans are inherently xenophobic. However Japan is a civilised and highly developed society so the worst "racism" you will face will be extremely covert, and thus not really a problem.

Japanese are racist against whites and other Asians too.

You called me a nigger to my face you would be missing all your motherfucking teeth. Theres nothing I like more than stomping on whites heads, just fucking try me.

The Japanese are a very xenophobic and hypergamous race.

White guys have a better shot with hooking up with a Japanese girl, than a Black guy would.

If Black guys want easier access to Yellow girls, try going to the greater SEA areas.

My bro has lived there for 15 years. Yes they are racist towards blacks. You don't really see any black people working in offices or shops. They are mainly seen on the streets trying to get u to go in shops and buy clothes. He has half jap, half european kids and he says even they experience a form of racism which manifests as an unspoken exclusion from some mainstream jap cultural norms.
They won't beat u up and burn a cross in ur garden their way is to ignore and exclude. Politely of course.

Test

Japanese are racist but they also have manners so they arent going to go off on a racist rant and they arent going to do it in English. Everyone is racist user, white people are the only suicidal race.

Yep, that's exactly how it is. You can live in Japan as a foreigner but you'll never be Japanese in the eyes of the Japanese. I have a friend who half Japanese half black and hes actually a very nice guy and he tells me stories about growing up in Japan. Said it was hard to make friends and you'll always feel like an outsider. I've heard half white half japs say similar shit about growing up in Japan.

I know a slav who married a jap girl, spoke fluent Japanese, knew their history and culture, he lived and worked there for more than 5 years, but they didn't accept him no matter what he tried. The more you live there the more you feel it. Japan creates kind of good impression first 1-2 years, but when you live longer in their society - you understand you don't belong there.

EVERYONE is racists toward blacks. White's treat you far nicer than anyone else would.

T. Gook

Attached: AS20180530003720_comm.jpg (660x656, 102K)

First of all my name is Ahmed

>Is it true Japanese are fucking racist against blacks?
Yes. But they don't love white, either. If you're not Japanese, you're "less".

Japanese hates all gaijin, not only niggers. all yellow nations are doublefaced cunts. they can pretend to like tourist, but the moment you try to move in they lose the "guest" status and become invader.

I'm latino and tell my black friends that white people are probably the most tolerant of them and they think I'm crazy. It's true though, whites are obnoxiously tolerant of blacks to the point theyll lecture me on saying shit that not even really racist. It's annoying honestly.

I've heard living in China isnt so bad because there are so many chinks they dont care about foreigners much. No idea how true it is though, I've never been to China.

Have you been there?

no

most foreigners that aren't poles are alright, our toilets are high tech so youre too dumb to apply your one useful skill.

Yes they are.

Chinese are even worse.

t. lived there for 5 years

what did you do there, fren? what was your occupation?