Attached: RKoIVfg.jpg (1280x1707, 267K)

to hold unto all that khazar milk, duh

because they are eves.

Only the ones with big tits make it to the pic-dissemination unit of mossad

because: Moloch

her fangs are creepy af

They are related to Italians.

so you dont look at the beak.

jewish matrons used to steal the goods of people at the marketplace by stuffing their bosoms with them and accusing people wanting to make justice by themselves of rape
knowing that the jewesses with the largest chests were the ones with the greatest hoard of stolen riches, jewish men started courting such voluptuous looking women more than the plain looking ones, to get a percentage of that gold of course
but evolution is a creature uncaring of will and women are deceptive beings; women with the largest natural boobs knew they had more chances of attracting the most greedy, and by extension, more likely to provide riches, jewish men without the real need of putting themselves in danger by stealing at the marketplace
so the most ancient jewish trick was born

High IQ means a preference for boobs over butts.

She could live with 15 kg

>why do jew girls have massive tits?

don't know but I like emmm.

Pilpul level: genetic engineering

Attached: 1538063913335.png (494x367, 238K)

Based mario.

To protect the nose when she trips.

Looks like Clearwater Beach. I used to date a 35 year old Jewish milf during my undergrad years - she lived right on that beach. She was flat chested but had an amazing ass. I love my current girlfriend, she is hotter and the sex is better but sometimes I still think about fucking that fat ass milf behind the dunes on that beach in the still dark hours of the early morning. Bretty gud/10.

They are swollen with sin from stealing baby foreskins.

> memeflag
I guess you know what you are talking about

So that you won't notice how ugly their faces are.

Made me laugh

Attached: 1559491052025.jpg (698x942, 99K)

the reverse image search on this returns 'big jew tits'. no lie.

you can't make a thread about jewish milkies and only post one example.
c'mon man.
>I was expecting more from you

subversion tanks

Thanks for the explanation

Attached: 1559351587311.jpg (498x573, 49K)

Source ?

how high is your IQ?

his butt

That's bullshit, but I believe it

Cheaper than buying baby formula

No such thing as evolution ebolavola it's because they are vampires with healthy non GMO diets

Will need more pictures to study.

Only niggers like asses

That's some good stuff, user

Attached: IMG_4580.jpg (320x272, 19K)

kek

Attached: 1540486537385.jpg (574x1024, 80K)

>Inbreeding
>air is free
>To stay unique
>inbreeding

bullshit, their diet consists of american goyim, neither healthy or GMO free

Having big tits is a recessive gene. Jews are the most inbred race in the history of the world. Recessive genes everywhere overly expressed because lack of variability due to massive inbreeding.

T. medfag

to trick you into putting your wee wee inside them. The devil gives them beautiful bodies, but God marks with the nose

Then call me Aunt Jemima, Nigger

Tits are for Bozos from the 80's who watched based Porkys too many times

Vampire teeth, khazar milkers, baby foreskins. What more could you ask for?

I want a jew gf T_T

So dolly partons uncle is her dad?

based and milkpilled

They have big tits because its free milk.

kek'd

Big titties are an evolutionary advantage to trick the goyim.

No, it is not that simple you fucking kike. Having massive tits is far less common in other races but it does occur naturally. Learn some basic genetics.

So you don't notice how fugly their chinless, slope foreheaded, giant nosed, beady eyes faces are.

>t.syrup nigger

they dont you just do juden propaganda, still donst matter as they will all be wiped out and niggermierica cant do shit to prevent this.

Thats how real juden look like

Attached: realjuden.jpg (682x1024, 83K)

This is the problem with normalfags more than anything else. They dont meaningfully contribute to the thread, they just talk about experiences that make them feel good and feel good to share. If its vaguely related to the topic at hand, great. If not, well, that's okay too.

This one reminds me of The Stay-Puffed Marshmellow Man from Ghostbusters

Attached: IMG_5038.jpg (381x511, 56K)

Because lots of them come from central and eastern europe where girls have big breasts. The real semitic jews have small ones just like arabs.

To literally pacify the goyim. I know I would rather suck on one of those milkers than complain about the obvious undue Israeli influence on American foreign policy.

Refrigerator bodies tho

Kek

Attached: 1523049554674.jpg (600x800, 56K)

Attached: 1535018123459.jpg (600x600, 49K)

you faggots are cancer

Attached: 1558386543847.jpg (646x646, 87K)

Based.

No.

Attached: milana-vayntrub-in-pericles-prince-of-tyre-at-the-university-of-california-san-diego-instagram-87446 (802x1020, 265K)