Just a reminder women only consider behavior to be rape/creepy/sexual harassment when your face is misshapen due to bad...

Just a reminder women only consider behavior to be rape/creepy/sexual harassment when your face is misshapen due to bad genes. They're basically racist (except they're doing it wrong).

Attached: rape2.jpg (1001x1504, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v4boYwuxr3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank God I don't have shit genes then

not politics.

sadly this actually has a sizable impact on our politics at this point

this is pretty much how i see women. but blaming them is like blaming a rock, since they go out of their way to prove they are objects daily.

Attached: 1558405167115.png (549x535, 470K)

there's nothing wrong with wanting to reproduce genetics of high T attractive men. ugliness is the most basic indication that you shouldn't shit up the gene pool further.

>just go outside and talk to girls bro

youtube.com/watch?v=v4boYwuxr3s

Hiiiii I liiiiike youuuu

Attached: done.png (645x729, 97K)

And that's exactly how I like it.

If I could talk to girls, I wouldn't be jacking off to cartoons, you dumbfuck normies.
>just do this bro
>just do that bro
>HURR DURR DAH DOO DURRRR bro
I have and it never works, so shut the fuck up it's not like I'm not trying.

High T or intelligence does not correlate with attractiveness, so unfortunately women aren't actually breeding for good genetics; in fact, it's kind of the opposite in most cases.

I genuinely don't get the incel mental gymnastics going on that makes you think this is wrong
ah yes women prefer more attractive men..

Yeah, I'll never understand this meme. Women are even shittier than men at making good choices, why the fuck do retards assume they somehow magically know what they're doing when they're fucking randos in the streets?

My ancestors (who are basically copies of me) were able to reproduce just fine for thousands of years. Someone obviously found our ancestors attractive or else we wouldn't exist right now. The stigma against men with our types of faces is very recent. We are being denied something that our ancestors got for free.

>High T or intelligence does not correlate with attractiveness
Testosterone is ACTUALLY what makes men's faces more masculine and attractive.

Also, there's a strong correlation between physical attractiveness (really, the only kind of attractiveness) and IQ.

Attached: Full sample.jpg (590x472, 21K)

You are the mutated descendant of high-T attractive men. Not 100% of your offspring are destined to be failures, just most of them. Just like not 100% of attractive men's descendants will be attractive. Some will come out like you.

this kind of images are directed to liberals who always say to incels " you need good personality"
"women like nice guys" "just take a shower"

Yeah totally. It's all about testosterone bro. Women can sense these things bro.

Attached: just lift bro.png (676x940, 477K)

lol

Unfortunately, testosterone effects your facial structure only when you are developing. A lot of it occurs in the womb and is ultimately mediated by genetics.

This does not invalidate the empirical fact that testosterone determines one's attractiveness to women.

Attached: devon larratt and wife.jpg (1267x597, 210K)

Nice sources, faggot.
>b-but
I've had my T levels tested, they are some of the highest levels a male in his 20's can have. Guess what? I'm butt ugly, and am a virgin, with most women treating me like a leper. So right off the bat I know your full of bullshit and surprise surprise trying to peddle this bullshit that women breed for good genes (when studies show that globally IQ levels are dropping, so again another thing showing your bullshit as exactly that, otherwise you'd see IQ levels rising especially in western societies).

Attached: 1552198275858.png (473x761, 359K)

just be yourself

Women are attracted to testosterone! I've been saying this for years! No girl wants a scrawny guy. Uhhh right guys? Look at that basedboy on the left. Kek.

Attached: just lift3.jpg (1024x599, 45K)

This is your first time on this board isn't it?

Obviously when exception disproves the rule.

Niggers, of course, have high T but are hideous. I'm speaking mostly of European men. Perhaps you have nog DNA?

Attached: owen benjamin cristina ricci.jpg (412x594, 106K)

Where's the original, funny version of this comic

I think Unattractive Guy was fat and wearing a fedora

>omg he knows where I live!
>omg he knows where I live!!!

Only intelligence matters. High t is dysgenic at a certain point.

Women breed for good caveman genes, not high IQ genes.

The myth of stupid beautiful people is just that, a myth. Every single attractive man and woman has a high IQ.

Apples and oranges.
All of the men on the left look better than if they were pudgy or scrawny. All the twins on the right would look better if they put on 50lbs of lean mass.

High IQ is a great caveman gene, just not enough to overcome absence of strength

Also, being physically fit and strong in modern society is still a relevant selector, because to be strong and fit today requires a great deal of self-motivation and self-discipline. Both are highly desirable traits in a male.

>Also, being physically fit and strong in modern society is still a relevant selector, because to be strong and fit today requires a great deal of self-motivation and self-discipline. Both are highly desirable traits in a male.
This statement seems to imply that you believe the metrics by which men are just change according to culture, but they are innate and genetic in origin.

What women find "attractive" are nothing more than false assumptions that are foisted on them by the media. Everything about their sexuality is ideologically and institutionally constructed.

>can't actually give any sources or arguments
>falls back to ad homein attacks
If anyone here is the nigger, it's you.

Women and men can both be fickle and superficial. The only real option you have is get fit and develop a sense of humor. Don’t let your personal happiness be dependent on anyone else. Eventually you’ll bump into a women with half a brain and you’ll be set. No magic to it.

persistence helps

>Every single attractive man and woman has a high IQ
Totally, that explains how every single major scientist or philosopher that gave humanity advances in science, arts or technology were all ugly as fuck and in cases celibate, or only mildly attractive. Yeah bro, everyone knows that attractive people are actually smart.
>this amount of coping

it's just your face structure, 90% of it

Attached: unattractive vs attractive.jpg (641x432, 272K)

>talking to random women rather that having friends and family set you up

Find a single study that demonstrates a lack of correlation or a negative correlation between attractiveness and IQ. You won't be able to. I cited a study in my favor in an image a few posts ago, so if you actually care about finding the truth and aren't just coping, you'll scroll back up and read that. But you just sound like a leftist who denies a causal link between race and IQ at this point.

How can you not understand that at the highest levels these two metrics can be detached? I'm also willing to bet that a lot of the scientists whose attractiveness you're judging were old at the time their pictures were taken, skewing your perception of how physically attractive they were. Obviously smart and beautiful people age. Age and beauty are not directly linked, so we wouldn't expect some magical IQ descent as people become ugly. Having your face melted off in an acid attack doesn't make you retarded.

This

>High IQ is a great caveman gene, just not enough to overcome absence of strength

Not necessarily. High levels of abstract conceptual thought aren't as useful to a caveman as keen senses, good memory and spatial intelligence and socialability/empathy.

can confirm, have nice Nord face and got away with some nasty stuff just because sluts like looking at me

Attached: 1546304505799.png (704x576, 350K)

Paced and wizardpilled

Awww, you know me so well user.

>High levels of abstract conceptual thought aren't as useful to a caveman as keen senses, good memory and spatial intelligence and socialability/empathy.

Absolutely. But a caveman with all of those traits is better than one lacking the abstract thought. It's just not enough to have the high-level thought without the strength, senses, etc.

Jesus Christ, imagine being this wrong

I mean it's interesting that what's genetically desirable 20,000 years ago is still desirable today, despite the vast difference in our environment, which is kind of interesting to me

>High levels of abstract conceptual thought aren’t as useful as...spatial intelligence
Ok, I’ll stick with straight-forward nonconceptual spatial reasoning...

No, you never cited a study. You posted a shitty graph and then proceeded to use ad homeins as arguments when someone pointed out to you that basic logic and observation completely refutes any rhetoric you are using.
He's not wrong, you know. Women operate under a herd instinct, and get all their opinions and ideas from friends, family, or "popular consensus" i.e. the media. And in the west, kikes like pushing certain idea about what is desirable and what is not.

I don’t believe they’re thinking so much as following their instincts.

Rats and monkeys have terrific spatial memory and awareness, it doesn't mean that they are capable of abstract conceptual thought.

>implying I don't WILLINGLY do so for my own safety
2D > 3D
Hentai can't accuse me of rape.

If your happiness was dependent on yourself why develops a sense of humor and why care to have a wife?

senator guy looks hundred times better than faggot on left

Attached: Metal-Gear-Rising-Senator-Steven-Armstrong.jpg (833x864, 141K)

Bro are you fucking implying I wouldn't rather be nanomachine man over there? That dude could probably rip my car in half like a phone book.

kill yourself faggot

Attached: 0ink.png (258x195, 9K)

Most prehistoric men did not reproduce, user

High levels of abstract conceptual thought are only really useful if you're a writer or a mathematician. Those are the 2 purest art forms, coincidentally.
From my experience above average looks and average intelligence is a way better combination than above average intelligence and average looks. Still, I noticed that really dumb people tend to be rather ugly and attractive people are always good in at least one discipline.

I like having good facial features I get girls ask me out a lot these days. (27) The last one I even asked why she was interested, she said I looked cute and that she knows shes a 10 and guys are too intimidated to aproach her.

I dunno bro's just get born with better genes next time?

Attached: (2).jpg (474x350, 21K)

I rather be the guy on the right. He can kill bony chad.

>it's another "Baby's First Redpill" episode

Attached: Looks Redpill.png (923x572, 468K)

>Tfw you're 6'2" blond haired blue eyed 195lbs 15% bf
>but your teeth and nose are crooked you have facial scars and your hair is thinning
Feels bad man... I've accepted dying alone.

this is true

I went outside and got a GF and it's awful.
Let me go back to 2D... let me go back...

Attached: 1559322270395.jpg (907x894, 211K)

What's funny is the dude on the left has a face that was more shaped by testosterone. Bigger jaw, longer face, etc.

But you're mostly right. High facial symmetry (health correlated) has a higher priority than pure masculinity. They're still both important.

>HEH THE GUY WHO DOESN'T LIFT IS MORE ATTRACTIVE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE SHOWED YOU IIIIINCEEEELLLL!
have sex

This. Women are not attracted to smart men as much as they are to brawn. You can see the little tests they or little questionnaires they do for magazines and being intelligent ranks quite low on a woman's desires for her spouse to have. Money is the most important thing to a woman. You can be a genius all you want, it doesn't mean that you'll have women throwing themselves at you, though.

N

>behavior of demographics is not politics

Attached: femalesuffrage.jpg (2173x1779, 761K)

>like whoa bro I use surface level observations of people to judge their intelligence and aptitudes
Peak NPC behavior.

>Just a reminder women only consider behavior to be rape/creepy/sexual harassment when your face is misshapen due to bad genes. They're basically racist
All humans do this, we treat pretty people better, Females aren't the only ones doing it

I caught a female coworker of mine sniffing my seat.
She was 9/10 in any regards, but this weird me out massively.
On one hand, I am ugly as fuck, uglier than the three men on the right combined. Never ever did I expect to get a stalker, but here I am, beggars ain't choosers.
But on the other hand, never stick your dick in crazy. I learned it the hard way when I got a screwdriver stuck in my brain, which made me lose my ability to speak, so apparently I am also a psycho magnet as well. All the warning signs were there, but I ignored them, because I felt lonely and wanted to be loved.
Now I am scared for life and scared to go to work.

if you're into women older then 16 yo then there is something seriously wrong with you

Men treat women in the same manner. What’s the problem?

>I learned it the hard way when I got a screwdriver stuck in my brain, which made me lose my ability to speak
Holy fucking shit man what

>Used to play college ball you know

>fine for thousands of years. Someone obviously found our ancestors attractive or else we wouldn't exist right now.
It was common if you were a girl that your father picked your future husband whether you like it or not.

Almost died back then.
She got herself a psychatric detention, but as far as I am informed, she may never leave it.

I think it caused more than a speech problem Hans.

>shitting on scooby
You have no dignity

This is what fat ass couch potatoes like to claim. Mentally healthy females don't enjoy violence, even when from "attractive" men. Those that do have no values, including valuing themselves, they are as bad as the beta males who think it is okay when "attractive" females use and abuse them.

How do we help emcels? Those poor souls.

Attached: 1557955456913.jpg (1024x683, 164K)

They are the only ones pushing laws to enforce it.

dat a blackpill dude

Attached: 1512881044974.jpg (736x507, 78K)

>hehe see working out is for fags i dont need it
Yet you are here,go lift a weight because you need it

What laws? Are ugly guys banned now?

I know.
It subtly changed the way I think and my behaviour. I am glad I have co-workers who help me, when I have seizures.

bruh

Women rarely marry men less intelligent than they are

>makes 4 attempts and fails
oh i guess ill give up on life now

Attached: 1559491828912.jpg (958x960, 100K)

>Women will fuck only the top 10% of men
True but not even chads are marrying them anymore. One chad is fucking hundreds of girls, why would he anchor himself down to one. He pumps and dumps. Emcels are becoming an epidemic.

Attached: 1558728978889.jpg (1575x918, 392K)

>hm yes, I'm a realist atheist, how did you know that? my biology teacher told me how life is like

Attached: fullfedora.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Lol all the ugly fucking shit genelts are seething. Sucks to be you.

Attached: 1465739503964.gif (240x320, 60K)

Attractiveness strongly correlates with high IQ and health. Cope harder, lookslet.

N

>I also believe the evolution theory law can explain human interaction because we are animals too

Attached: fullfedora2.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

so long as they still have children, I don't think women give a shit about marriage. Why would you when the government hands out money to you anyway?

Facial symmetry = health and lack of genetic disease. There's no need to cope so hard, you sound like a triggered woman who was just told men prefer younger women. These instincts exist for a reason.

I was never really muscular, slim fit with decent lat to waist ratio, and short, too. Had a good face before I got married and we both stopped giving a shit. But jeez, these incels just need to pound a couple of drinks and put their thing down. Doesn't work, move on. I once got lucky with a girl by, and I shit you not, walking up to her at a pool table, sticking out my chin, and asking "Do you want to come home with me and have raunchy, nasty sex?" She laughed, set the cue down, and we were off. And it was nasty. Pounded her ass. Most of these guys are a haircut, a month on the treadmill, and any kind of self confidence from being Chad for the night.

>don't get me wrong, reproduction is what matters, I learned it observing mice, literally all things we do is because of it

Attached: fullfedora3.jpg (720x960, 42K)