Somali integration in Minnesota

The absolute fucking state...

americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/somalis_have_changed_minneapolis.html

>Anyhoo, here’s a week Minneapolitans had with their Somali neighbors last month:

>On Wednesday, May 15th a couple of University students were attacked on campus at the East Bank Train station by two Somali thugs. It was an attempted robbery that the guys rebuffed sustaining injuries that required a hospital visit.

>On Thursday, May 16th two Somalis burned down the pavilion at Lake Calhoun an eating and hanging out meeting place in the heart of the city enjoyed by generations of Americans around the prettiest city lake you’ve ever seen. This is in the most expensive neighborhood in Minneapolis.

>On Friday, May 17th a gang of 10-12 Somali youths attacked all the white people at a that same East Bank Train station with hammers and pipes. Snopes says this is “Mostly False” because after the attack they fled, and out of the 7 who were eventually apprehended only two were still in possession of weapons, in this case pipes. So therefore, it never happened.

>And now Tuesday, May 20th a woman walking her dog in a gorgeous, huge, wooded off leash dog park, complete with sandy beach on the Mississippi River, found spikes just off the path. Sharp metal objects taped to a wooden spike, presumably designed to hurt dogs running happily through the underbrush. Now, we don’t know that a Somali did that, it could be some crazed psycho Swede, but Islam abhors dogs as unclean because the prophet did.

>Will this cause anything to change in Minnesota? Will the city’s leaders stop wearing the hijab in solidarity with the worst of Islam, incredibly, after they attack us!? Will Minneapolitans elect secular, assimilated Somalis rather than proudly Sharia- supporting, anti-Semitic, enshrouded Somali Muslims like Ilhan Omar? (80% of Democrats picked her in the primary.) I doubt it. They did all that after the following events:

Attached: somali-males-minnesota-678x381.jpg (678x381, 57K)

2/2

>In 2018 it was uncovered that Somalis had perpetrated a massive, community wide scam against the welfare state of Minnesota, stealing an incredible $100 million from a childcare handout program by fraud and shipping that money to Somalia to fund God knows what.

>In 2016 the first Somali police officer murdered a woman in her pajamas who had called in a disturbance. He has been found guilty of that murder.

>In 2018 a Somali student at St Catherine University attempted to burn down the school and “hurt people,” saying, ““You guys are lucky that I don’t know how to build a bomb because I would have done that.”

>In 2017 a Somali man stabbed a young woman 14 times for no apparent reason -- he didn’t go after her purse -- while she was walking home from her job at an Apple Store. He’s still at large. Curiously no composite sketch was ever released to the media.

>In 2016 during Ramadan a gang of religious robed Somali men terrorized the city’s affluent Linden Hills community “for three straight days, threatening to rape a woman, beating one resident’s dog, and shouting “jihad!” as they drove vehicles over residents’ lawns and pretended to shoot people through their duffel bags. No arrests were made.” (You will find it absolutely horrifying and it’s shocking that no arrests were made with all these people trying to get license plate numbers, all the likely surveillance cameras etc. It makes one wonder if the city is protecting Somalis from being held accountable to our laws.)

>In 2012 90% of Somalis worldwide said they think agree with Sharia Law and think it should be implemented.

>But Ilhan Omar wears such pretty head scarves when she’s raising money for the Muslim Brotherhood.

>I’m not sure what it would take for Minneapolitans to wake up and stop being so suicidal with their multiculturalism. Terrorism, arson, violent crime, murder, corruption, fraud, female oppression is apparently not enough.

Holy shit why do you care you sad incel

stfu toothpaste faggot

good stuff, OP

Reminder that anyone with a Western flag and I mean ANYONE supporting muslims/islam/muslim countries or people is 100% certified muslim diaspora shitskin himself. Never forget that.

Attached: KKK.jpg (999x735, 111K)

If only you knew how bad things really are...

Attached: images.jfif.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Attached: dinko.jpg (187x229, 19K)

That sucks but who saw it coming.

Jow Forums did, on day 1

oilab user please

Winter used to be the worst part about this state no more than 15 years ago..........

And to the omar point, that district is a tiny little section of mpls where all these light bulb niggers live

You can carry a gun there right? Shoot them in self defense.

You'll get the racist islamophobe treatment real quick

I'm not personally afraid of them I just hate the stain they create in my city. But yes I'd love to shoot me one someday

It's an infestation. Supposed to be 30k, up to 80k thanks to chain migration... imagine 200k in a few years... 500k...

I'd love to see kebab removal Minnesota edition.

Attached: 1559503576396.jpg (750x742, 36K)

Attached: 1554158595004.jpg (680x510, 95K)

why is this country so fucking shit? why do they import all of these cunts all over the place?

Attached: 699c0dd13666c8d31dc70f3e41271810b38031f8aa763bd3f283346d85d557a8.png (1500x1937, 1.15M)

>Lightbulb niggers
Kek

Attached: 1559569396034.png (160x193, 48K)

embrace your blacking.

Stay somber and naive white people.

Christian (((charities))) are responsible for a good portion of them. All of them should be audited and taxed

If you look up the board members of these "Christian" charities they're entirely staffed by you know who...

I seriously don't get what they're up to by importing Muslims

Let's be real, even a foul beast like yourself wouldn't like a bunch of Somalis in your country

Sweden YES, American edition

I want to organize against them. Show the naive populace how they're destroying their communities.

Libshit christians actually believe that "love and compassion" can undo centuries of genocidal behavior

Isn't it obvious. They want to terrorize you while increasing the size of the government and outbreed the noative population with foreign savages. There is no other logical conclusion.

Attached: 1556891094261.png (640x926, 82K)

whats it gonna take to get this party started

i saw my first somalis at the gas stop awhile back.... never see many black people let alone somalis.... the one that spoke english was being a fuckin tool to the cashier, the other two just stood off to the side looking around all shady like...
100% of my soul was begging for them to give me a reason to draw and dump rounds into all 3 of them

Attached: 1556392726596.jpg (524x634, 96K)

you guys from minnesota?

I've always wanted to start a 'reactionary brigade' that goes around busy public places spreading true information, and meets up for physical training/sports/shooting/book club etc.

Tell your daughters to

have sex

with somalis

Because the church is cucked and teaches them to help these foul beasts that belong in the abyss. "All people are the same", "help the unfortunate". etc. Help the unfortunate Americans ffs... not these low double digit IQ criminals from Africa. Everyone conveniently forgets this quote from Jesus when his disciples asked him what to do when the Romans would come after them: Gospel of Luke (22:36, NIV), "sell your cloak and buy a sword"

Attached: based church.jpg (1928x2736, 993K)

Lol who cares, those faggots brought it on themselves.
Minnesota is just a useless flyover state that desperately coastal states to think it's cool.

Good luck with that. Evangelicals question nothing when you slap gawd on whatever subversive shit they're planning

Attached: lol2.jpg (600x505, 56K)

Holy shit it’s horrible, I live in Minnesota and my school is 50% Somalian I’m not even lying.

Tow them halfway home on a barge.

>Lol who cares

You in a few years when they reach your location.

We need to breed Serbs with Aussies and send them in

did you see that pope today apologizing to gypsies in romanian pathetic

Fucking americans are bringing over hordes of muslims to this hemisphere. Damn it fucking gringos are the dumbest people on earth...

i really used to be a very open understanding stupid liberal

Now all i want to do is go house to house and murder all these fucking worthless beasts

Attached: 1531163318451.png (400x400, 255K)

>you guys from minnesota?
nope, kikes

based

There are a lot of Indians now. I Never seen so many Arabs

What a shit and terribly written article

>anti-Semitic

Right, now we know who's really scared.

Attached: Jewed.jpg (720x720, 87K)

Indians are fine, Indians are great, they work hard, have great food and they integrate well into American society. It's Muslims who are the problem

Indians are like robots, they have no critical thinking skills, at least the ones in IT.

I'm pretty sure a roving gang of Somalis just flew over my house

>get bankrupt for having customers dine and dash
>get fired for calling out the dine and dashers, but they're black so now you're racist

choose one

>You'll care when they come for you.
My state has been fucked for decades, Zoran.

It's just funny to watch a clean, happy, homogenous place like Minnesota literally import the third world for the sole purpose of showing off how they're "not like the other Midwestern states."

Day of the rope. Vigilante justice is the only possibility when the governments protect evil.

Have you seen the daily pakis are bro threads? Pakis are extremely active on this board.

indians do not inegrate well. they vote left in america, and right back in india..
>have great food
try not to use such shallow leftist talking points. I couldn't imagine throwing so many more relevant measures of a person's worth in favour of liking their fucking food or not.
*ahem* learn to cook

Twin Cities fag here, they infest every corner of this place. The Lutherans brought them here and absolutely love them. Couple that with the fart huffing liberals and they import them by the thousands. I did a hazmat cleaning job a few years ago where we would suit up and go into section 8 Somali buildings and clean them out after they had moved on or been evicted. They would gut and clean chicken, small animals, and even squirrels and rodents in the kitchens and bathrooms, once there was a birth in a living room with the stains stretching all the way to the front door. I cannot stress this enough; they are not people

How's that wall coming along, burgers?

Attached: 1447570609528.png (463x526, 351K)

Well to expect to hold out longer than a few hours you would need a secure compound or really many bases from which to project power.

I think this really needs to become a guerilla tactics situation, that's where we excel. Hiding in wait, strike hard and fast, evaporate into the forest again.

These people are playing an open, brazen game of chess. They are daring us to act openly just so they can use all their media influence to demonize us.

I'm reminded of God, from Futurama who said ~
"If you do things right, no one will be sure you've done anything at all."

Attached: 1521933898977.png (640x562, 673K)

>He thinks a wall would stop Somalians from being literally flown in by Minnesota Lutherans
Are all Israeli Jews this stupid or is it just you?

Yes, what a piece of shit globalist. We need someone like pic related, but it's unlikely they will vote him in.

Attached: hope.jpg (1754x4848, 2.26M)

>Orcs infest settlements
>Chaos ensues
How can anyone be surprised by this? The USA police force was born out of the colonial night watch. The night watch itself was started to protect farms from wild animals like wolves. Rabid Orc response units when?
Stop thinking these are humans, stop acting like they're like us. They're not, they're incompatible with civilization. You release them into the wilds and put down the ones who attack our people and settlements. That's the only way to deal with them

700 miles of the fence have been torn down and replaced with the exact final wall design.

At some point, we're going to have to accept that the Church post Vatican II is absolutely worthless.

Jow Forums has always been under propaganda attack, beware of western flags praising muzzies

F

Food is pretty important faggot. I dont know where you have been hanging out but all the Indians ive personally been around were pretty redpilled and they fucking hated muslims.

Street shitting call center monkeys are indeed robots, but the higher caste Indians are just as interesting as most normal Americans

Hindu/Christian alliance when!?

Attached: 1554858559363.jpg (1284x725, 119K)

we're getting culturally enriched in eastern ND too. fortunately ND is a constitutional carry/stand your ground state. SYG extends to motor vehicles too. will definitely post again when i'm in fear for my life at a stoplight at 2 a.m.

LMAO yo guy you just cant handle the intercultural bants and top tier trolling. LMAO cleaning chicken and squirrels,

>hes mad Somalians are eating Squirrels

LMAO

Attached: 51ed6f0ca1cae84e89e515a77dbc6ba84a8d5647f42f4e4a3b3c0926462a2be6.png (467x462, 285K)

The people get the kind of leadership they deserve.
>female oppression
stop op

It's important, but a weak argument. You don't NEED Indians to cook Indian food or Italians to make pasta.

the real fucking sad part of this is that these niggers are considered caucasoids

t. Half Orc weeb who was taught how to use a computer

Low-effort leafposting should result in an immediate ban.

That's circular reasoning and gay.
We are under attack this is exactly the time for leadership, the problem is a bunch of pussies think they have all the answers.

Attached: 1520469436495.jpg (600x669, 47K)

At this very moment our parliament is reviewing a proposed law which would allow you to kill a home invader. Yeah, we are not allowed to kill those... Sadly it will not extend to vehicles, let alone stand your ground situations, but it's a start.

it's a start. and you guys make some of the best kalashnikovs in the world

>At this very moment our parliament is reviewing a proposed law which would allow you to kill a home invader.
Wait, what do they expect you to do now?
What if the intruder is 6'8" and 300lbs, you're just supposed to let him rape your wife and steal your possessions?

Notice how Muslims and Jews insist on magical food preparation standards? This creates an industry and gives them control of the food in whatever community they live in.
It's already happened all over the UK, old British meat shops shut down for Kosher and Halal butchers. they gain and strangle hold on everything when they can control the food.

...and gun permits are relatively easy to get. I foresee a lot o dead gypsy would-be thieves if the law passes.

The idea of not being able to defend your homestead with deadly force if necessary is absolutely mind boggling. Castle doctrine is an essential part of living anywhere

HOW PROGRESSIVE!!!

You are only allowed to retaliate with "appropriate force". As in... if the fucker has a gun and threatens you, you can shoot him, but if he has a knife and you shoot him it's not appropriate force and you go to prison.

It's the silent jihad of taking over the culture and value system step by step.

Live in Fargo. God I hate those fucking niggers so much.

Remember that one that went on the local news claiming that she was "attacked and had her hijab ripped off" in a local grocery store?

Grocery store released the footage showing the bitch was lying. The goddamn Forum still treated her like she was a fucking hero.

That's insane... how is a victim supposed to rationally judge "appropriate force" while they're being attacked?

Indeed. In our defence, we have only had 29 years of post-communist development. It has only recently hit the government that the gypsies are outbreeding us and becoming a major problem. We have always been an ethno-centric society, the gypsy infestation was an out of context problem for us (like niggers I suppose).

the somali problem is two fold
the first is with all immigrants, first gen are OK but haven't adapted to the first world, so they can't produce much, know much, and still have the third world mentality, i.e. have a fuck ton of kids
now these kids are where it gets bad, and it's always the same, with any group
they're bored, disenfranchised, without their culture, and a minority
so they act out, cause problems, happen with the hmong, will happen with the next group of refugees
second big problem is this youth group attaching themselves to American black culture, which is destructive, violent, and nihilistic
So combining these together we have refugee nigs getting all pissy because the mean white man is different than them and they can't be in the real home, blahblahblah
it would be sad if it wasn't so predictable

>Food is pretty important faggot.
Bitch please. Get the fuck out of here cosmopolitan shitstain. Make your own fucking food.

The Somalis burnt down a native american named food pavilion on a lake some leftist retards want renamed back to its original native american name. The Somalis also play the knockout game on homos and dudes od’d on soi near that lake.

The Somali cop blasted some aussie bitch who moved to minnesota then started her speeches by telling the audience they stole this land from the indians.

While they may let their children shit on the floor in the lobby of the clinic sometimes their antics are ironic.

Attached: 2F78C6AF-0B72-4C19-8D70-74C5AFA3D29F.png (1334x750, 1.16M)

Exactly. It's stupid as fuck and certain politicians have been trying to change that for years, but it has never come to the forefront as an issue. We have had other problems to deal with. I hope it passes now.

I've only met one Somali that wasn't a piece of shit, and that was about 20 years ago back before most of them were brought here, and I will always remember what he told me about his homeland.

"Do you know why I love America so much? Because my wife hasn't been raped once since we came here. This is a wonderful land, and it won't remain this way if you don't keep the niggers out."

Like France, for example, where the second and third gen muslim migrants are far more radical than the first wave (who were willing to at least behave).

My understanding is that European gypsy's are basically mystery meat descending from the untouchable caste of India. But what does an average Bulgarian look like? I only ask because when you say
>We've always been an ethno centric society
I'm not sure what to picture

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.png (1500x844, 2.35M)

Central Ohio has been flooding with Somalis with decades, there is noticeable spill over into their neighbor states too.

God. I see one in Texas and immediately leave the area to clean myself.

Hi pajeet. Open bob? Drink the cow piss? Poo in the loo? Rape you next week? Worship shiva cock?

Attached: 6457845.jpg (1024x878, 162K)

How do these people come to be pouring into America? I'm a law-abiding, intelligent, skilled, white Englishman and I couldn't immigrate to America if I wanted.

Attached: 1465598911912.jpg (604x453, 167K)