youtu.be/phsUnYKjpUw
youtube.com/watch?v=IpF25knrGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=LmAOsW0yJNM&t=1695s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao

le ayye

kys

They are here.

Attached: 50FDAE95-6478-42C0-865C-362161D4A0AC.jpg (260x260, 10K)

depends which you want to know about.
Grey's are mostly servants of the Archons/Reptoids. They are a dying race since they don't have souls. They abduct us to try to figure out how to keep their race going. They aren't all bad but they aren't all good either. The Tall ones with the thin noses are generally the ones you should worry about. The benevolent ones are smaller and fat, almost like babies with huge eyes.
Reptoids are the worst. Literally demons/dragons. AVOID

Ayys arent real.

quick before mods delete it

Attached: 60141014_10206226938230587_5888116780873809920_n.jpg (720x960, 143K)

>based ovulum poster
this..ayy dna??

Attached: 51910949_2144198798970553_2652005132614500352_o-e1551047987618-660x319.jpg (660x319, 31K)

greys are literally birth memories of the doctors your tiny brain is trying to comprehend

They are waiting for God' s return. Where else would we get the technology to get into the universe?

All gods are just aliums

Attached: its totally aliums.gif (480x271, 2.04M)

Alien Hybridization Project

Start by reading this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilian_humanoid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_alien

Maybe the guy who posted that hour long video in that other thread will post cliffs to help us out.

what's an alium?

youtu.be/gDx0TgxoOgE

Attached: 877020.jpg (750x445, 34K)

kek

Attached: Black-Sun-Pic-6 (1).jpg (1600x1011, 164K)

Attached: 1559076584764.jpg (1003x1280, 96K)

i've dated worse
5/10

Attached: x-tier-treealiens.png (622x443, 108K)

Something, or more likely, multiple somethings, are sharing this planet with us, and we have encountered them in space, too. It’s highly likely multiple factions, species, orgins. Not just one Grey species, all evidence points to Short Greys, if they exist, as being some kind of bio drone. Rent ‘em for the week while you anal probe some humans from the comfort of your fluorine-ammonia atmosphere ship.

the outpost trilogy wasn't that bad t b h senpai

Attached: x-tier-burn.jpg (512x514, 42K)

Attached: firecunin.jpg (2742x4082, 886K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gydPKgQ0B9E

This is the fourth or fifth Alien thread in 3 days.

What the fuck is going on?

thx my dude

Attached: neuschwabenland-the-lost-colony-in-antarctica-reports-of-ufo-battles-post-german-surrender-138016 (1 (1300x735, 106K)

Russia’s KGB had a book given to their agents that identified over 30 different alien types.

looks fun

Where do the Nordics fit into all of this?

School is letting out?

/xpg/ exopolitics general
We had soft disclosure two years ago, and it’s clear the government is positioning for something. Personally, I think that something happened Andi the Feds are nervous.
Worst case scenario, our treaty with the Long Nose Greys expired or otherwise we triggered an interplanetary incident. Or we made contact with whatever is in our oceans and something went wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_alleged_extraterrestrial_beings

Attached: 3.jpg (800x526, 51K)

ENDSIEG.

Attached: .jpg (4175x5708, 1.55M)

>Can someone redpill me on the ayys?
sure
>Are they coming?
they are here since Earth was captured by the Orion Empire 12500 years ago
>Are they here?
they are already here
>What's going on?
a secret war for hu(e)manity liberation has been fought for almost hundred of years involving light (good) et's vs dark (bad) et's
the good news the war is almost over!
the bad news is they still had total control of the mainstream media and human clones only make it worse

Attached: 1552176095866.gif (400x400, 605K)

AHAHAHA
>The long noised greys

S-school?

What John Lenard walson has found with his telescope is mind boggling.

I'd say start there as opposed to greys and things of that matter.

youtu.be/vi3HBJPGExA

i want to believe user!

Attached: index.jpg (270x187, 8K)

Attached: 1cf65c9508ece6be41f3c98c35abaf22--bob-ross-paintings-canvas-paintings.jpg (600x600, 71K)

Forgot pic,
Go to 6min in. Looks like a fucking x wing.

Attached: B8A6FD77-BDED-4B2A-90DE-A5A7AF7CBDB2.png (2436x1125, 965K)

Aliums are one of the most disinfo-filled fields of knowledge out there. Keep a look out for false flags.

Retard.

Attached: 1559349500010.jpg (500x530, 49K)

Attached: alien.jpg (900x592, 216K)

there are lots of quality material online to look into the subject.
I'll post 2 pics plus few videos to give you a boost.
Good luck on this wonderful journey of extraordinary revelations

>UFO MYSTERIES | An In-Depth Exploration
youtube.com/watch?v=NxZQAgtPXzA

Attached: April 4, 1561 at dawn over Nuremberg, Germany ufo.jpg (800x900, 357K)

Literally video of ISS and other craftbut mostly ISS.
>orbiting Earth at millions of miles pan hour
>fuckingplebs with camcorders
>admits it’s ISS

Attached: UFO debate rekt1.png (1641x308, 86K)

long nose greys were reportedly the race Eisenhower met with and landed in Holloman AFB. literally space merchants who tricked us to allow them to abduct humans in exchange for tech. apparently in the 60s/70s the UG govt gave a ton of info and footage to a documentary crew, walt disney, etc for disclosure and took it all back at the last minute. a small snipet of the original footage is in this documentary when they outline a "hypothetical" incident with the space merchants at around 1:18:00

youtu.be/phsUnYKjpUw

Attached: Orion.jpg (202x280, 14K)

These 2 posts debunk the "top secret arguments" that are made by many who are in denial of the E.T. nature of the UFO phenomena.

Attached: UFO debate rekt2.png (1661x758, 105K)

>a secret war for hu(e)manity liberation has been fought for almost hundred of years involving light (good) et's vs dark (bad) et's
Joseph Farrell's books go into how there was a planet in our galaxy which was destroyed during this conflict which resulted in the asteroid belt. In another book The Ringmakers of Saturn shows evidence from a NASA guy that there is a spaceship that is artificially creating the rings on Saturn perhaps as a mechanism to ward off asteroids from Earth.

let's just say you should probably own a gun by now.

In US Army pedophile child trafficker Gen. Michael Aquino's book Mindwar he admits that Aliens are the biggest troll hoax in history and How I believe 4 star general Anderson and him laugh at all you dumbshit alien believers for falling for this shit.... We make the crafts..... Always have.... The Army and other branches of the military have been abducting men women and children for decades.... Lol

You fuckers have been played.

SUPERHARD!!!

Attached: xfiles-is-the-5ad664edff1b780037abf4a9.jpg (1600x1141, 123K)

Nice screenshot. Abductive reasoning is exactly what you use against an active opposing force. Opfor is deliberately pulling you, you know it, how do you still achieve objectives?
People have been treating this with kid gloves for decades.

I doubt they have any crafts if that is the case, otherwise we wouldn't be able to resist the urge to blow things up in the Middle East and throw our balls around worse than we already do. They probably just use some kind of visual trickery in the sky or hypnosis in addition to the rubber suits.

Attached: Kitty.gif (427x240, 3.73M)

fuck off cnn

get your anus probed by hoked-nosed greys you kikery fake news faggots

Attached: lol41.jpg (645x600, 90K)

ayys ain't real, fren

Theyre demons

your proof?

Attached: ayyyyhitler.jpg (120x90, 3K)

They've been here for thousands of years.

Attached: 1559584434894.jpg (720x561, 19K)

some reptilians are qt i'll not deny that :)

Attached: fb79a1ed58bb5931f8a8d6a0da866637.jpg (500x500, 42K)

>Abductive reasoning is exactly what you use against an active opposing force.
? What opposite force? I don't understand what you're trying to say here, fren.

Attached: ufo genova nizza 1608.jpg (600x329, 44K)

Ok, so I have a question. Where's the evidence for the "Orion Empire", name and origin (besides stars and celestial bodies that are part of the Orion constellation), and why 12500 years ago?

Wage slavery in the ant farm is so boring and miserable that we all secretly hope aliens will come and wipe it all away. Just another form of religious expression.

>Are they real
Yes
>What's going on
Secret war on our attention + we ain't ready yet to see

Attached: 1536724121292.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>They've been here for thousands of years.
This is what I'm leaning towards as my personal conclusion but I'm not quite sure when it comes to their purpose.

What's for an ultra advanced alien civ to stick around Earth for centuries (if not thousands of years)? At some point, mere observation becomes dull & provides no additional data apart from generic reports of how humans are evolving throughout the ages.

Attached: arecibo reply translated.gif (338x524, 34K)

Attached: 1559164344669.jpg (2232x1256, 777K)

This, but sans the abduction part. Easy for the elite to traffick kids from third world shitholes, or even just pluck them off American streets. No need for the government to deploy top secret craft and other such bullshit for that.

Somewhat based and archonpilled. Should add that many of these entities are 4th dimensional. Watch a video explaining the 4th dimension compared to the 3rd and second and it becomes easier to comprehend. Also look into the annunaki 'enki and enlil' and sumeria.

I'm more concerned about burger culture.

Attached: 1551051609168.jpg (3264x2448, 415K)

Attached: 1559584820889.jpg (410x283, 28K)

Don't believe him he's a fucking yard there are only 1-3 types of aliums all that othernshitnis just schizo posting

Man, I really want some chips with lots of tomato sauce on now.

>I'm not quite sure when it comes to their purpose.
That never bothered me; considering I'm not sure about humanity's purpose either.

I don't know.. Maybe they've dug a few tunnels and shit. Maybe there's an underworld. Have you heard about the Hessdalen Lights? If not, you should check it out. Not to mention Phil Schneider.

btw, this is a very good conceptual analysis of the 'secret aliens' hypothesis. Makes lots of valid points.
>Secret Aliens (Isaar Arthur)
youtube.com/watch?v=IpF25knrGtg

Attached: ufo phenomena.jpg (1120x4048, 999K)

>Have you heard about the Hessdalen Lights? If not, you should check it out. Not to mention Phil Schneider.
Nope. Gonna check it now in my bed (ayy research at night in bed = comfy)

This guys blog has a great explanation for why they are here that literally blew my mind a few times. It explains it pretty well if you are willing to receive the information then it's right there. I hope you find it useful some are short like 4 min reads some 20 mins but he really gets into from a logical standpoint.

Sorry was supposed to add it explains why we are here too and our link to them aswell as why there is something and not nothing.

They're leaving. We are an unwelcoming species.

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (555x428, 11K)

Fake and gay, this fantastical bullshit is made up by faggot and kikes that used to sell garbage to stupid people.

well you have plenty of evidence
just look at the ancient monuments/lost artifacts/weird statues
since they do not want (you) to realize that you are literally cattle being farmed they rewritted our history, religions, science,media etc
your whole life has been a lie

Attached: 1547410716773.png (931x439, 43K)

>420 light years away

Origins of "western civilizations" likely our creators. They used to live on Mars until the nuclear wars. They come from Pleiades/Andromeda
Yes. Well the reason the witching hour is a real phenomenon is because this is when the vibrational field is the lowest and weakest. Dark energy is more able to match the highest frequencies of the environment at the time. Also reptoids cannot enter 4th density naturally. They only "shapeshift" in the sense that they scramble our brainwaves artificially.
The reason for their (((agenda))) is to keep us here on Earth like cattle. If we ascend to 4th dimension (which the Alpha Draconans can't do) they will lose their food source, their energy force, and their workforce. They will essentially be defeated once and for all.

there was some LARP thread a few days ago promising some sort of huge disclosure announcement tonight at 7pm EST

Attached: ayy.jpg (266x189, 3K)

probably not going to happen but my fuck if it does

Attached: B O S W E L L.jpg (1914x1077, 132K)

Attached: 784db870542f3f3d87cccd3766ac1fbf3d4ce25a700cb3aac0653a98fdb90042.jpg (2443x8868, 2.15M)

so jews are aliens after all

Now that is absolutely based its enjoyable to meet other people on the level. These are the debates society should be having not the current state. People are waking up though we are in the early stages of aquarius so the vibrations are rising waking more people up. It is inevitable that we will truly escape and look back and laugh at ourselves for being so foolish. I gotta admit it's a nifty trick the reptillians have managed to pull off trapping a tiny part of God in the physical realm and then convincing him he is mortal. Truth is stranger than friction. It's all frequency. There is another way of thinking that goes along the lines of God wanting to experience every possible thing in his infinity and so a metaphor for this place is like a houdini magic trick where he traps himself handcuffed in a cage of water and then escapes. If so the reptillians are merely actors within that and we can either be a triumph or a tradegy but in the end we will always be all that ever is and was.

They are respecting the prime directive

pic is the lance of Christ and the 'cross UFOs' are jesus crosses. The 'story' was a ominous tale to warn the people of the city to be more pious.

I've read every single account in antiquity found by Vallee, virtually all of them can be explained, without recourse to them being ayys.

Before you get mad, and call me a shill, please know, I want ayys to be real. But, I lean towards something else going on.
For example, Lt Gen Twining in '47 said they could build these craft. Then, 46 US DoD contractors and 14 of the top Universities working fevourishly on antigravity engines. Von Braun claimed the USA would use the 'alien card' to unite humanity the world under a one-world government.

Attached: 1ff4efc88be932d0.jpg (460x768, 120K)

>long nose greys
There's ZERO mention of 'Greys' in antiquity in any cuture or nation. The first mention of 'Greys' was in 1893 by H.G Wells in his work of fiction - 'man in the millioneth year', as humans from the future (pic). Later Crowley copied this idea, with Lam.

Attached: H G Wells, The Man of the Year Million, 1893.jpg (818x835, 147K)

>Gen. Michael Aquino's book Mindwar
Interesting, that supports my thoughts, I will have to delve into this book.
Can you elaborate please?

In terms of trying to figure out what comprises the UFO phenomenon, the intellects behind them clearly don't want us to know. We are trying to detect stealth, if you will. Possibly along with much more, worse things.
Some aspects of the UFO phenomenon are clearly hostile. This is also clearly not the entirety of it, we are inside a complex system that is likely rapidly changing in ways we don't understand. Something is clearly happening.

Attached: UFO_HumanMutilation1559178431125.jpg (322x200, 22K)

Your pic (art) was done a long time after 1608.
The actually incident described Dragons pulling coaches - not flying discs. The full quote and source is below. Thanks.

>15 August 1608, Genoa harbour, Italy Three coaches drawn by fiery creatures

"Over the sea off the harbor of Genoa, there appeared three coaches, each drawn by six fiery figures resembling dragons. With the said coaches were the aforesaid signs that still had their serpents and went on screaming their horrible cries and came close to Genoa, so that the spectators, or at least most of them, fled in fear of such a prodigy. However, when they had made three times a trip along the harbor and uttered such powerful screams that they resounded across the mountains around, they got lost over the sea and no news of them has been heard since.
"This caused great damage to the citizens of Genoa, as among them the son of Sr. Gasparino de Loro and also the brother of Sr. Anthonio Bagatello. Several women were 1 3 8 also afflicted and had such fear that it caused their death."

> Source: user., Discoursau Vray des terribles et espouvantables signes. (Troyes: Odard Aulmont, 1608).

Attached: Athos_peninsula.jpg (700x439, 157K)

Fuck off back to /x/ dipshit.

Human clones?

check this out user

youtube.com/watch?v=LmAOsW0yJNM&t=1695s

its makes as much sense as anything else these days

Attached: 1554082625169.jpg (960x960, 85K)

These same phenomena were seen in Nice and other harbor towns.
Lance of Longinus and other iconography aside, there are accounts from Basil of a similar event in the sky. The German account, IIRC, includes descriptions of crashes and burning metal wreckage in the countryside.
I'm not, definitely not, saying old accounts are aliums, just that there are consistent recordings of similar, obviously real, events. Sometimes, like eclipses, these events are going to be framed in religious terms. Other times, in military terms, as when the events in the harbors in Genoa and Nice led to cannon fire.

The truth is out there.

Attached: secret gov image.png (1216x672, 31K)

They exist and the government has known about them for decades.
>Are they coming?
They're already here.
>Are they here?
Yes
>What's going on?
Casual observation and low key experimentation.

They exist and they've been watching us for a long time. They may have even been here longer than us, which opens up all sorts of questions but I'll leave that for another day.

>Are they coming?
They are already here.

>Are they here?
See above.

>What's going on?
The U.S. government is buttering is up for some form of disclosure. That's why the UFO tapes and pilot testimonies are being leaked to the New York Times.

Attached: USS Nimitz UFO incident.webm (960x540, 1.06M)