UK in clown world

In birmingham,UK - a group of paki muslims are protesting the "outsider program" educating kids on sex, sexual preference etc. While i dont agree, these pakis are disregarding our government and laws, but because their muslims anything we do is a hate crime. We should hang them all. What would you lot do?

Attached: paki scum.jpg (660x371, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inews.co.uk/news/long-reads/parkfield-school-birmingham-sex-education-no-outsiders-programme-lgbt-protest/
bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-47613578
theguardian.com/education/2019/mar/19/fresh-complaints-about-lgbt-lessons-at-greater-manchester-primary-schools
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>birmingham
just nuke it

Attached: 1517159820357.png (600x624, 374K)

Second city - way better then london, can we just bomb the city centre and get rid of the pakis and polish?

I'd join them in the streets to protest faggotry aimed at kids and use their protected status as a meat-shield

Now is an ideal time to make some pro-LGBT Islamic memes for pride month to spread around. Stir some shit up.

I made a thread about it here:

Attached: 1559468310678.jpg (1173x1130, 282K)

God I can't wait for this to become a common thing. Will be great to see open borders people doing backflips when our new friends push back on LGBTQ shit.

Wish we could deport the pakis and hang the fags

thats not mohammed , thats Ali ,

will partake in this, document how it goes.

Muslims love the idea of school programs perverting white children, in fact they welcome it, but when it involves their own children it's no longer ok.

1,000 armed white men could liberate the UK

While im not disputing what they are arguing for, i think this LGBT nonsense is stupid, they need to shut up and accept it. They can fuck off back to their mud huts if they have a problem with our education system

If only we didnt ban guns like idiots

I'd like to see what they teach to what ages being as they are making this compulsory and probably a criminal offence to not allow your child to be taught it in 2020. Not a single shitlib has been able to tell me when I've asked but will not hesitate telling me what isn't taught.

I had a lesson last year, in a catholic school of all places, but it may be different in the primary schools. They tried to teach that sex and gender are separate, that transgender is not a mental illness, that thinks like gender fluidity and that kind of stuff is real, they also taught about LGBT trying to talk about pansexuality, pedosexuality etc. Most disgusting lesson, taught by the left wing teachers who wouldnt even let me talk , and placed me in detention for disproving the stupid ideas they teach

both good goals
when an opportunity presents itself to make progress towards either it should be seized

I agree with the muslims on this one. Sexology is disgusting and always leads to pedophiles trying to justify fucking kids. Absolutely no reason to let sexology be taught to children, lable it sex education all youd like its Frankfurt school tier sexology propaganda.

i completely agree, however im not prepared to let a group of migrants who cant even speak english, and claim welfare be allowed to dismiss the governments actions just because theyre ragheads.

In what sense is Birmingham better than London?

Birmingham is a complete shithole with absolutely no redeeming features and his home to the most retarded accent on the planet

the accent isnt actually birmingham, its actually black country ( wolverhampton)

Whatever it is, its retarded

After being born in london and living in Birmingham, i can safely say it is miles better. None of the smarmy cunts, better food, better shops. Only downside is the lack of transport

Brum is a dump with awful nightlife. Ive been on nights out all over the country and its the only one ive known with a sinister edge to it. Theres to no reason to visit the City at all, its a dump.

London for all its faults has all sorts going for it.

How do we convince muslims to help you reinstate traditionalism whilst simultaneously making them think it is better for them to leave Bongland because of degeneracy

Birminghams night life is miles better then london, its quality

You're so retarded you're actually ready to let the government brainwash your kids into buttfucking and cutting your dick off just because you don't like muslims who are actually doing the job wich is protecting the children.
Fucking kill yourself before you reproduce

My problem isnt with that, they are protesting against sex education and history lessons teaching about the evils of islam, aswell as RE lessons. we need to kill the raghead bastards

It really isnt. Its cute that you're loyal to your home City, but get out more and you'll see

Let the muzzies do their thing. At least they believe in something greater than anal sex and genital mutilation.

They are better than your average fag-enabling white person.

Why would you educate children about faggot history ? Are you mentally ill ?
inews.co.uk/news/long-reads/parkfield-school-birmingham-sex-education-no-outsiders-programme-lgbt-protest/
bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-47613578
theguardian.com/education/2019/mar/19/fresh-complaints-about-lgbt-lessons-at-greater-manchester-primary-schools

Shitty british, letting your children getting swallowed whole by the fags

its not my home city

islam is a bigger problem then the fags at this point in time

>Media is filled with faggotry
>Every series has to have the faggots quota
>Every film has to have some stylish smart witty faggot
>Not accepting faggotry is biggotry
>It's everywhere
>Now it has to be taught in school
>Somehow Islam is a bigger threat

were is that guy that always is protesting , that british guy , to help demonstrate against pedo's .

yet NO english men is found protesting with them against pedophilia , it shows the stance of pedophilia to the white british society , its clearly accepted by them.