Natural law is logos, logos is god, god is natural law

natural law is logos, logos is god, god is natural law, natural law is logos, logos is god, god is natural law, natural law is logos, logos is god, god is natural law, natural law is logos, logos is god, god is natural law

Attached: download-1.jpg (223x226, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aY6shRUfCoo
youtu.be/XOX8e5h2Lls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_H._Austin
youtu.be/_8e41iXn4qI
youtu.be/wcOa_9nbfZk?t=1018
youtu.be/zToFqSXvim4
youtu.be/9n3ly_gN_pM
youtu.be/Joc8aZMtIuw
youtu.be/vPO7wwzlMag
resonance.is/research-publications/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's part of it, yes.

>believe in logos
>don't believe in evolution
not very logos of you

Attached: asian vs european.webm (600x1080, 480K)

This would make the anti-christ(s) anti-natural, which would mean - gasp! - liberals.

How fitting.

>i do believe in evolution.
very logos of me

Show me the bacteria that turned into a fish. I'll wait

there is nothing logical about believing blood, an inanimate liquid, can cleanse your sins. it can't.

evangelizing malignant narcissistic psychopaths is a pointless endeavor and does nothing but expose you to risk. we do not love them. we do not forgive them. Hitler is coming, forget about Jesus.

Attached: 1483250200827.jpg (539x800, 73K)

>Show me the bacteria that turned into a fish
here you go.
i'd show you earlier renditions but we didn't have cameras back then.
;)

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>he thinks blood is inanimate
wew
lad.

>Christcucks stealing Greek philosophy and claiming it for themselves
just like Jews would lmao

Finally, normal non-occultist people are starting to put the pieces together.

>evangelizing malignant narcissistic psychopaths is a pointless endeavor
>proceeds to post about hitler coming
more wew than a jew.

>stealing
kid...

based schizo poster

shut the fuck up christcuk niggerfeet kissing faggot Jew worshiper
you are a subhuman, a golem created by Jews to be a globohomo kike slave. I spit on you.

Attached: file.png (968x681, 720K)

Let them, syncretism is the way. Soon everyone will know that Plato hit the nail on the head right at the beginning, that the ancients understood far more about the spiritual realm and things have mostly been intentionally pushed in a downhill direction since. Pleroma to Kenoma. Kether to Malkuth. Polytheism is monotheism. There is one God with many facets.

Natural law isn't objectively defined though? So even child rape and sexual abuse can fall under it. Using the appropriate context.

Attached: Mongoloid Downie Contrast 1.jpg (2171x1660, 1.71M)

>The Transcendental Argument is...
Correct

Attached: Transcendental Argument.png (1500x1065, 25K)

Wtf is logos. Why do words just pop in to use out of no where? I noticed the same thing with the word ‘ilk’. A very obscure word that I never heard being used until a couple years ago and then I just randomly started seeing people use the word frequently everywhere.

>Natural law isn't objectively defined though?
It's objectively exists though.

it literally means word or language, it can be understood as intelligence, thought and meaning

A few assumptions that im a Christian. I'm not. Natural law, Logos and God predate every religion.

so there

and truth and reason

bump

My Dog is the god of this universe.

The most direct translation in english is something like "word", so

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

Each instance of word could be logos. Also:

"The Word became flesh" in reference to Jesus.

But word kind of limits and occludes the deeper implications of the logos. It implies a divine order to the universe. So, the divine order of the universe (which a facet of could be understood as what we understand as the laws of physics) manifested Jesus. The deepest lore of Jesus is that he is a model man, a model of consciousness. If we all exist as Jesus did, the Kingdom of God will happen on earth. The eschaton will happen, we will understand the eternal now. We are all the expressions of the universe's (God's) laws, there is no escaping that. But beyond that, I would like to take it back to the english translation, because there is some esoteric truth contained within:

What is a word? A sound.
What is a sound? A vibration.

God was/is (it is the alpha and omega, beginning and end, the eternal now, it is complete by virtue of itself) the perfectly unified chromatic tone which became dissonant with itself in order to create duality, the medium by which we are able to experience at all. We are all notes trying to reach unity/harmony with the godhead again. Theosis, gnosis, nirvana, moksha, etc etc, these are all variations on the same theme.

Reality is non-dual. All comes from the monadic source, and is the expression of that source.

Attached: 1551107100605.png (1500x1286, 1.97M)

Bump, because this is likely the most important thread on Jow Forums right now.

Attached: 01.jpg (1024x768, 914K)

>under the illusion that knowledge can be stolen

Attached: 05.jpg (1024x768, 498K)

an Occultist is someone who actively hides information and creates illusionary belief based systems. Those who expose what is hidden and what is not aligned with morality are called Patriots

Attached: 18.jpg (1024x768, 264K)

>Natural law isn't objectively defined though
I think you are very fucking stupid and need to spend more time. You definitely do not get it

Attached: 06.jpg (1024x768, 420K)

Logos is the original vibration that spawns creation. Whatever God may be... God spoke the word which is reality

Attached: 08.jpg (1024x768, 397K)

I can see your reasoning, although I think its fair to say that an occultist is someone who delves into what has already been occluded (I suppose, by other earlier occultists). Some of us just prefer this knowledge be disseminated so that we all may be free instead of being self absorbed left hand path faggots who wish to dominate other.

It astounds me anyone could come across transcendental information of this nature, and still wish to dominate other.

Logos, yes, nicely done.

Attached: 09.jpg (1024x768, 583K)

>It astounds me anyone could come across transcendental information of this nature, and still wish to dominate other.
it becomes a physical disruption of biological function. Hormones and synapses get all fucked up which makes people disconnected from their hearts.
Check out this new interview which i have not watched yet but i can tell by its subject title it delves into the heart
youtu.be/aY6shRUfCoo

Attached: 167.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

those who are self initiated are following these steps without even being told to explicitly by another person.
Because of the lack of true education from over 99% of the people in society... no one even dares to even try step one

Attached: 15.jpg (1024x768, 676K)

everyone who wants to learn "the choice" should watch this episode of WOEIH
youtu.be/XOX8e5h2Lls

Attached: 38.jpg (1024x768, 560K)

Ok but what's the endgame here?
What's the solution to the existential crisis? Apotheosis? What is sponsoring your transcendence?
This seems to be Gnosticism for Gnosticism sake. There's no directionality to it.
At least with Theosis you have teleology and a Divine purpose / assistance.

Attached: Divine Ladder.jpg (360x519, 287K)

You're getting caught up in words and abstractions and distinctions that ultimately do not exist once understanding of non-dualism is achieved.

>Theosis, gnosis, nirvana, moksha
The Endgame is meditation with a complete neurophysiological explanation.

That's not very useful though to my (and everyone's) current condition. I'm sure this nirvana / enlightenment is a very omniscient state, but till then words and abstractions and distinctions exist in lived reality.
Also where is the concept of Grace in your teaching? What if you don't achieve this transcendence on your own but are really really close? Is there a force that uplifts you and lends divinity / revelation to fill in the gap between your limited state and the infinite?
I can see on getting easily lost on the gnostic / occultist path without divine guidance.

Attached: Christ the Eternal Tao.jpg (333x499, 47K)

So desu

Get OUT antichrist kike

What does antichrist MEAN?

the endgame is minimal harm to sentient beings.
By way of knowledge, emotional guidence, and will

Attached: 175.jpg (1920x1080, 524K)

>I can see on getting easily lost on the gnostic / occultist path without divine guidance.
here is the old adage...

Head in the clouds, feet on the ground.

Check out "New Age Bullshit:Revisited"

or if you want the guidence of how to behave you should watch this one first
youtu.be/_8e41iXn4qI

Attached: 126.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

While I think there's commonality within these paths; there's also objectivity in their verisimilitude i.e. some paths are more truthful than others. I find material endgames, such as neurophysiological ones, to be rather unfulfilling; particularly since it denies transcendence due to tying spirituality with cognition (thus getting hit on the head will limit your divinity).
I think the fault lays with this dogmatic adherence to a non-dual monist reality that rejects a metaphysical mind-body dualist distinction.

Much like in a video game, a player may control a character, but they are distinctions. Such as when the character gets debilitated, the player is still cognizant. Or if the character dies, the player is still alive. But to observers within the game world, there is no way to empirically/materially verify that the player still exists or if there was a player to even begin with. Hence the difference between soul (player) and body (character) in this analogy.

Na I'm gonna stick with Orthodoxy.
It's been pretty correct about everything in my lived experience so far.

That's not an endgame, that's a mode.

I understand fully, and I do not mean to come off as though I have achieved this "enlightenment" state people talk about, I think its something like I sympathize with it, but cannot empathize . I have knowledge of it, but not direct understanding, if that makes sense. Also I do understand we are in this current experience and thus duality is our way of making sense, and what I am saying is rather reductionist. It is just, to me at least, gnosis and theosis are more or less the same thing because of the way I view each of our facets of experience. A quote I think outlines my views is like this: "I and the world comprise the whole, and both of us fill one another"

I am unsure how to answer your questions, because I am not the all, but from my understanding, I would present it like this: It is all God's plan (alpha and omega, complete by virtue of itself), you are never without God and its guidance, it comes to you through all things, it is just hard to comprehend in the limited state how we are being aided sometimes. We are infinity exploring infinity. I think Jung's concept of synchronicity is actually a pretty accurate idea in relation to "the wholly other's" communicating with us. Its just something we have to be careful with, so as not to become lost in delusion, or what we would call something like schizophrenia.

I think, simply put, that if you have right will and right intent, that its not something that should be worried about too much, the pieces will fall into your lap. Perhaps not when you expect, but sometimes I think we are meant to make mistakes so we understand the fullness of why it is a mistake. I hope I didn't just go on ranting about nothing here and this was at least somewhat interesting.

>stop dreaming
thats such a bullshit advice
our thoughts and dreams manifest into reality. what kike wrote this pic?

Your post did not live up to the image. You have much to learn youngling. Let me know when you understand pathos and how these two govern the minds of men & women

Attached: 1553788612059.jpg (529x487, 53K)

You are correct in that things move from the uncreated to the created, or from pleroma to kenoma, and while that image you reply to seems misleading, I like to think Passio isn't out to mislead. There is a certain level of being rooted in reality that is necessary for such manifestation to take place. I think he's just putting it in a slightly overly hyperbolic way, in order to stress to those who are uninitiated with things of this nature. People just getting onto this path could easily get lost in schizo lala land.

so the endgame is not to get into a mode?
Whats an endgame in your eyes?

you should observe whats going on the the true anarchy rebellion against false authority
We pay homage to God by dispelling illusion.

Attached: 03.jpg (1024x768, 535K)

its very dangerous to teach uninitiated people about those things in the first place, thats why its called the occult. its like giving a toddler a gun.
the universe chooses the ones that are ready, these initiates go thought a long dark valley after a live changing event, and just if they accept the help of Christ they can make it out of it.
you cant just skip that part. its like these dudes that take DMT or LSD and get tormented by demons because they have no idea what they are fucking with. its a long hard process that needs to be done first. you literally have to stare into the abyss, thats not for everyone.

did you not see (cognitive dissonance)?
Stop dreaming means Stop believing that things are different from the way they actually are
youtu.be/wcOa_9nbfZk?t=1018
@17:00

Attached: 30.jpg (1024x768, 367K)

There is no endgame, because there is no real beginning or end, only now. If you really desire an "endgame", I think it is to understand the fullness of the now.

same guy made this slide.

Attached: 207.jpg (1024x768, 192K)

no human knows how things actually are
this reality you are talking about is a prison, a matrix to keep us binded to this matrix thought its material pleasures
we live in a world of paradoxes and uncertainties, or so it wants you to think
only if you reject that lie and are free you can actually dream and then everything is possible

user asked me whats the endgame. I told him what I said and you should check out this slide and see how understanding isnt good enough. Also you just hit point 4 oh this slide

Attached: 13.jpg (1024x768, 393K)

here is where you are wrong.... Humans CAN KNOW THINGS
that is the truth about the group of people who called themselves Gnostics way back when.

The people you see like Morgue who call themsleves gnostics who dress up like faggots and fuck and murder children like faggots are actually the stupidest gnostics to ever call themselves gnostics. Why? Because a true gnostic is someone who learns and abides by the truth. And the truth is that humans have rights that are not to be violated, and if you do violate a human beings rights.. you will be punished for it

Attached: 097.jpg (1920x1080, 527K)

You seem to have forgotten the Neurophysiological model of Transcendence
Don't be stupid from now on.

I appreciate your response and trying to articulate yourself. I can't fault anyone for searching for the Truth; especially in times where it's considered unfashionable and "backward".
I also sympathize with your perspective, as I do feel we're often left in a state of flux between knowledge and wisdom. However, I believe this to be a perpetual metaphysical process in this life and the next, as it represents the mechanics of infinite growth of one's spirit. I don't believe we will be God, but we we can be god-like by moving toward God (Truth, Logos, Tao, what have you). So under this framework, we're not Infinite beings, but we have the potential to be infinite-like; much different than finite matter or beings like a rock or an ant.
I personally like this arrangement since it ontologically allows me to be a better and transcendent me, and not be just ultimately absorbed into God's essence. It also adds purpose to this world, and existence, in that something else is created in the end rather than everything merely being a permutation of God without any real creation going on (if we were God in the beginning, and we end up as God in the end, then nothing really happened, there's no story).
But's that's me. I'm not here to evangelize or change you. I wish you well on your journey.

logos isn't natural
b
t
f
o

If you have a Nervous System then see the Neurophysiological model of Transcendence
Endgame (pawn to e8, Knight, check)

I agree with you but you cant know god, sorry
you can understand little aspect or study how he works, but you will never know or understand god. its just impossible
so yes, we adhere to the rules given by him, try to bring the truth to the people carefully, but in the end we are still unknowing, and only thought his grace we gain more knowledge
also fuck dark occultists, they fucked things up for everyone

>Whats an endgame in your eyes?
Spiritual Transcendence. Divinity. Godhood.

I know there's a lot of people that buy into that material transcendence stuff; plugged into AI machines, biological immortality, cybernetics, etc. transhumanist stuff. I'm not really impressed with that since you're still stuck in ultimately finite physical reality. It's like playing a video game with cheat codes, but you're still just stuck in the game (and I'll get unfulfilling real fast).

Attached: Kierkegaard.jpg (220x310, 19K)

Who brought up Christianity ?

Peace and existence are mutually exclusive. The end game implies an end to being, after which peace ensues.

Nothing baits the jews harder than Jesus. Since jews are antithetical to truth, they are compelled by their father, satan to attack christianity. Notice all the meme flags who make no arguments and attempt to straw man Christianity.

Logos is a higher state of consciousnesses that separates man from beast.

I play with both perspectives, that we are all the expression of the same thing, and that we have become something that is its own thing. All I can say I think I "know" is that this all came from a single point. I'm sure I know the answer in a state less limited than this, but for now I will play around until something really truly clicks. I wish you well as well, and I like to hope that our exchange has been helpful to lurkers.

From Swede to Finn

How do I get myself initiated/ become initiated?
Are demons real? How do they manifest and are they a threat to me in my daily life?

>How do they manifest and are they a threat to me in my daily life?
only if you let them, they are weaker than you

What scenarios would let them in?

when did i ever say that you can definitively know God? Pic related is the closest humanity has ever got to describing definitvely what God is.
Check out Nassim Haramein when he talks about "white/black wholes"
Nassim Haramein 64 Star Tetrahedron Grid
youtu.be/zToFqSXvim4
youtu.be/9n3ly_gN_pM
youtu.be/Joc8aZMtIuw
youtu.be/vPO7wwzlMag
resonance.is/research-publications/

So let me get this straight...
You think the "endgame" is to elevate to a higher level which in essence is the beginning all over again. You ask for Spiritual Transcendence. Divinity. Godhood.
Those things are things of renewal, resurrection, and those things are both in all ancient occult traditions.

Attached: 35475053_831363813716020_3007018066920865792_n.jpg (564x564, 69K)

>thoughts, emotions, actions

Attached: 12.jpg (1024x768, 531K)

>thoughts, emotions, actions

Attached: 14.jpg (1024x768, 444K)

here it is anons. The ultimate redpill. Its a red pill because it requires a response with the will. The will is represented by the element of fire. Its dual. Its either because you forged something with your will power that is a force for good(in the negative sense you vanquish evil/illusion) or it is God purging with fire as punishment for immorality

Attached: 30.jpg (1024x768, 974K)

Logos is the source code, was input by God, which determines the laws of morality and physics that inhabitants of creation are bound by

Attached: 022.jpg (1024x768, 154K)

>How do I get myself initiated/ become initiated?
the process of step one is dubbed "shadow work"
its when you spend time in isolation/hermit mode(there is a tarot card for it too which is aligned at the base sephirot which the "tree of life"(across many traditions that were connected in the ancient past over vast distances through penetrating the seed of life)and your whole time in solitude you are dispelling your entire system of belief one by one. To be continued until you are able enough to force the choice of initiation on to other people because of the dire nature of the human condition

Attached: 225.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

a weak state of mind

>when did i ever say that you can definitively know God?
you didnt, but there are alot of gnostics out there that are mislead to think they become god, it was more of a message to them than to you, but a good point to add into the conversation.